World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip

2 posters

Go down

[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty [Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip

Post  Star Tue May 12, 2020 2:46 am

Star left David's office and stood in the hallway. The situation was indeed weighing heavy on her mind, even though she tried to brush it off. Astor might be right, that there is no hope. But that didn't mean Star was going to live her nights in fear.
What ever this Werewolf wanted of her, he would come and he probably wouldn't be alone. That fact alone could send and sensible vampire running for the hills in fear, but Star refused to live in fear like a scared rabbit. She would prepare and ready herself for this confrontation. Knowledge was going to be her weapon. And she needed to grow her arsenal.

Star picked up her cell and made a quick text Phillip to call her back.

[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip A09f92b1[TEXT]
Hay Sexy, Call Me Plz
Need 2Talk
I'll B@ the Tower all nite
Luv U X0X0 ♡

She thought that if anything was to happen to her He should be aware. After all the two were kinda dating, and it only seemed right to let Phillip know what's going on. Also she figured she needed his help to put her I contact with the Scourge. Haquim had been the one to gift her with L.J. after his destruction. It only seemed right to ask him about the "smith" he used so she could get a upgrade for her beloved weapon, as well as other things like silver bullets. Star wondered if Haquim had any defence tactics to deal with werewolves.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Left_bar_bleue8/20[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Left_bar_bleue3/4[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Left_bar_bleue7/7[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty Re: [Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip

Post  Malakiel Tue May 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Phillip called her a few minutes later.
"Hey gorgeous, how are you?"

Then he replied.
"I am on my way to the Tower, if you are anywhere near we could meet at your Office"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Star felt a since of relief when she heard his voice. perhaps it was the Blood Bond, perhaps it was something more. but Phillip always seemed to make the young Ventrue feel better, and it brought a smile to her face when she knew she was to meet him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Yes, please. Thank you. I'll be in the Union Office, swing by when you have a moment to spare luv. "

Star said then hung up and headed to the Union office to wait for Phillip.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Left_bar_bleue8/20[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Left_bar_bleue3/4[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Left_bar_bleue7/7[Flashback-STAR] A Call to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down