World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Bruno (star)

2 posters

Go down

Call to Bruno (star) Empty Call to Bruno (star)

Post  Malakiel Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:56 pm

The phone rings a couple of times before a woman pick it up. Judging by her voice was probably an old italian lady with a strong accent and very few patience.
"Hello?"

After the introductions the woman says.
"Bruno you say? Yes ma'am, please wait a minute."

After less than a minute Bruno's voice was on the phone.
"Good evening."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Call to Bruno (star) Empty Re: Call to Bruno (star)

Post  Star Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:08 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Hay'ya Bruno, its Star. Sorry to intrud' upon your night. I wanted to take a moment and check in with you about Union business. If you have time tonight that is. I dont want to pull you away from any pressing matters. I'm just touching bases with everyone. We can talk in person or over the phone... Your choice. "
Star maintained a friendly attitude and was polite.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Call to Bruno (star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Call to Bruno (star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Call to Bruno (star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Call to Bruno (star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Call to Bruno (star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Call to Bruno (star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:12 pm

Bruno takes a second to process where the request was in all that Star said and finally he said.
"Star, good evening. I don't understand, what pressing matter?

I won't talk business on the phone? someone could be listening. If you want me there I will go."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Bruno wrote:I don't understand, what pressing matter?
Star paused for a moment also a caught a bit off guard by Bruno's words. She laughed a little and made a strange "i-don't-know" funny sound, kinda like the words being said with out saying the actual words. Like you would to hear when joking around between friends. Very strange to here coming from a Ventrue who is  usually supposed to be all business. But Star after all is a very Strange Ventrue..

I won't talk business on the phone? someone could be listening. If you want me there I will go."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Naw Naw of course. I can come to you, or you can come to the new Union Office at the Tower.  Ether or.
I know you're a busy guy, no need to drop everything to meet up. I got all night. What ever works best for ya' "

Star said still being friendly and a bit nonchalant about rushing him. Unlike most snob'y-venture, she didn't expect others to drop everything for them at their beck and call. Strangly She was very patient and understanding, indicating that this was a friendly meeting, and not something she was demanding.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Call to Bruno (star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Call to Bruno (star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Call to Bruno (star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Call to Bruno (star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Call to Bruno (star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Call to Bruno (star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Bruno replies quickly.
"Sure, come. I will show you how we do business around here. Is good you want to get involve. I'll be at the loundry."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:04 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Thanks Bruno, I appreciate that .
She said being sincere

"So the Loundry huh?... Sure thing. I think i can find my way there... I'm sure there is a address around here somewhere.. See ya soon then. "

Star said as she starts to look though some papers
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:09 pm

Bruno replies before hanging the phone.
"Aight. Meet you here."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum