World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus

2 posters

Go down

[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty [Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus

Post  Star Mon May 25, 2020 6:48 am

Star sat at her desk in the union office going over some paperwork from a week before. Making sure that all of her calculations checked out with the flow of the information she has been gathering.

The skepticism along with the bit of prejudice for the Cath had kept Star's criminal mind working overtime. She knew that if the Cath' were going to try to break the Prince's ruling, she had already thought of at least ten ways of how to do it and still come off smelling like roses.

But tonight wasn't about them she hoped. Tonight she would be meeting with Richard Startuss.
A member of the Union and he controlled his own little section of gang activities which came with its own set of problems she hoped she could help him out in.

The Decor  of the office displayed the black and white pictures a various places around New York
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus 15901610
Some of these pictures had an overlay of various Clan symbols, all belonging to the various members of the Union. The decorative plates were cast to show their Unity within this project. Though the way the pictures flowed, it looked like the crowned scepter was  holding the centerpiece of the room's artistic flow together. And every clan involved in the union was recognized to follow.
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus 15901710

Star had become accustomed to wearing the colors now thanks to MewMew's designs. Star had learned that much of the world around her was her backdrop and she was the canvas that showcased "inspiration" And colors held unspoken words of their own. The predator's color of a blood red huntress Star had become accustomed to wearing lately, opposed to her normal black attire.

Another creation of Mew Mew that showed off Star's savage boldness. She was certainly getting used to attending and not being one to enjoy fitting into the scenery. She found the contrast of her red outfit rather fitting for the new corporate wolf she was aiming for thanks to MewMew's delightful insight.

Though tonight she desired a more relaxed feeling and chose soft multicolor prism star-patterned turquoise business dress.  The dress was designed to be soft on the eyes and the color flowed softly over the black and white decor of the office, making Rebecca the center focus of the white and black room.

[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus MARA-WD358_V1

The colors were chosen for their deeper meanings. Turquoise was a color that blended the color blue and the color green together, and had some of the same cool and calming attributes of both colors. The color turquoise is associated with meanings of refreshing, sweet feminine energy, calming, sophisticated, energies the promoted wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty. All things Star wanted to promote the feeling of the Union Leader to have, especially for a relaxed meeting with one of its members.

The black-and-white aesthetic of the Union  room made Star stick out as the center focus in her dress.
The office had been of course decorated to draw the eye to her being the focus of the room. This was something she had been experimenting with.

Star also had an infused humidifier softly going in the background of the office to give the office a smell of LemonGrass and Lavender to promote a calm feeling.
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Inspire-uplift-stardust-oil-diffuser-light-wood-stardust-oil-diffuser-13872696787043

Aromatherapy probably isn't the first tool you think of to help boost your productivity and grow in business, but since Star didn't think alcoholic refreshments would be appropriate for a kindred meeting, being that most vampires could not indulge in such things.  she thought that the pleasant smell of essential oils might be a better substitute .

Smell is of course the strongest of the senses and is best able to influence brain activity, even among the dead she thought and might add a nice touch to the cold and sterile environment the Ventrue often keep.

Things about Star have definitely been changing, and she has taken all of these things into consideration when dressing the environment for meetings and becoming a better hostess.

Controlling your environment had been a learning Star had learned early on from her Father HellSong, and it's something she had been learning to apply to every aspect of her life, even in the office.
Sometimes it's not in the things you say, but the impression you give off that attracts attention the most.

Star closed her eyes in a soft meditation waiting for the Tremere's arrival.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Left_bar_bleue8/20[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Left_bar_bleue3/4[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Left_bar_bleue7/7[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty Re: [Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus

Post  Malakiel Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 am

The Tremere experience begins as soon as he gets out of the elevator when his acute Auxpex detects the sweet lavender scent in the air, also for him the general vibe of the Ivory Tower was obvious, as much as normal people could see colors the Tremere could see auras with ease, detecting a change in the mood, very strange.

When he entered the room Rebecca was already awake and aware of his arrival. He was wearing a black hoodie with an inverted A letter in red over his chest, along with ragged blue jeans and motorcyclist boots: the perfect Brujah.

Strauss stopped on his tracts and with awe he stared at Rebecca for a few too many seconds, trying to grasp the image. He then said. "Rebecca?" losing his usual formal demeanor.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty Re: [Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus

Post  Star Mon May 25, 2020 12:40 pm

Star smiled brightly looking at Richard with approving smile towards his attire.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...well look at you, arn't you sexy now... Mmmm.."

Star said, relaxing and losing a lot of the formality from her own demeanor. She usually didn't like being formal unless it was around clients or family that expected it of her .

Star greeted the Tremere brightly in a very friendly way.  Her emotions we're genuine and not an act that she usually puts on when dealing with formalities.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ..Its good to see you, thank you for coming out. Please come in, relax and make yourself at home.."
She said making a hand gesture towards one of the tailored looking very comfy chairs.
" I normally would offer you a cocktail of some sort, but being kindred I doubt it would have much effect for relaxation, so I'm trying something a bit different.

Aromatherapy and essential oils, I personally love lemongrass and lavender, I hope you don't mind. It's supposed to promote relaxation and creativity. A good grounding for the soul, ya know.

Any who ..how do you like the new office? I don't think you've seen it since I read decorated. Try to incorporate a little something of all of us to show our Unity. The union is very important to me and I want to see us all succeed.

Stat said walking over to her desk, still holding a very relaxed vibe about her. Giving off the feeling that this was just a conversation between two friends rather than being fully about a strict business meeting.
▂▂▂Star▂▂▂▂
" I want to talk to you about Union business, your part in things and where I could be of the most service to you and the other members.
Star said still holding a very pleasant and outgoing demeanor. She genuinely wanted to help and made sure that the union succeeded.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Left_bar_bleue8/20[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Left_bar_bleue3/4[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Left_bar_bleue7/7[Flashback-Star] Star's Meeting with Stratus Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Strauss sat on one chair and looking around surprised of how many improvements were done he says.
"Seems that now I am under dressed." he giggles.

Rebecca remembered the first night, when Strauss and her met, then Strauss was formally attired probably to match the Ventrue dress code and now again he was mistaken to match his host's taste. He looked disappointed of himself.

" I normally would offer you a cocktail of some sort, but being kindred I doubt it would have much effect for relaxation, so I'm trying something a bit different.

He looks around one more time
"Certainly kindreds have a ... unique appetite. I should know, after all pleasing is my speciality."

" I want to talk to you about Union business, your part in things and where I could be of the most service to you and the other members.
Then he said.
"Business are doing great! Meth are very popular right now. I'm even considering exporting to Canada" he giggles again "what do you want to know?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon May 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Seems that now I am under dressed."
Star smiled and laughed a little as she relaxed into her chair.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Naw, you look great. You look like they type a guy I would hit on at a club to go have some serious fun with, Hee-Hee Besids you know I'm not huge on formalities unless it's coming from a client or "The Family"... Hee-hee., though personally there are far too many  people in "black suits" running around this place, it's beginning to look like a funeral home. He-hee Luckily I have a new  fashion designer that's letting me try to try-out a few new things. "
Star said with a little shrug.

Certainly kindreds have a ... unique appetite. I should know, after all pleasing is my speciality.
Star smiled looking at him a bit intrigued
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" Really? What do you mean? Care to elaborate a bit.?;."
Stat said being genuinely curious about what he meant

Business are doing great! Meth are very popular right now. I'm even considering exporting to Canada" he giggles again "what do you want to know
?"
Stat smiled very happily and hearing this
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... that's actually really great to hear. I'm just touching base to see if I can help out in any way.

Hay  You haven't heard about anything or anyonr encroaching on your distribution or areas around your.... Have ya?
Just making sure are perimeter is secure and there isn't anyone else trying to move in on our business?"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 25, 2020 3:06 pm

" ...Naw, you look great. You look like they type a guy I would hit on at a club to go have some serious fun with, Hee-Hee Besids you know I'm not huge on formalities unless it's coming from a client or "The Family"... Hee-hee., though personally there are far too many people in "black suits" running around this place, it's beginning to look like a funeral home. He-hee Luckily I have a new fashion designer that's letting me try to try-out a few new things. "

He laughts and replies
"I am all about clubbing, you should go more often to the Racks. Most socialite bloodsuckers go at some point.

Those places rock!"

" Really? What do you mean? Care to elaborate a bit."
Richard nods and calmly explains.
"We Tremere organize in Houses inside the Clan, the one I belong to is called the Auram Guild, we dedicate to Alchemy... I am an Alchemist, I use blood magic to improve drugs that can be used by mortals and even kindreds, specially kindred."

He mades a short pause.
"Each Guild member dedicates to a certain field of expertise, my main focus is pleasure."

" .... that's actually really great to hear. I'm just touching base to see if I can help out in any way.
He says.
"Will do, still feel free to visit our labs anytime..."

Hay You haven't heard about anything or anyone encroaching on your distribution or areas around your.... Have ya?
He looks curious at Rebecca wondering what she meant about that.

Just making sure are perimeter is secure and there isn't anyone else trying to move in on our business?"
He finally asks
"Whom you mean by 'anyone'?" remarking his underlying tone
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon May 25, 2020 6:05 pm

I am all about clubbing, you should go more often to the Racks. Most socialite bloodsuckers go at some point.

Those places rock!
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Really? Shit! I need to go clubbing. I have been so cooped up at the Tower dealing with Business or this and that every night, I feel like a damn caged animal some times. Hee-Hee  
You know what they say about all work and no play. Hee-Hee Though i dont really feel like a socialite , at least according to my clan standards hee-hee but I feel like I could use a change of pace from he normal, and a chance to free myself from the *Bearing Rein .
You'll have to tell me on what nights and what places are the best to go.

Star said a bit excited about this idea.

// I am an Alchemist, I use blood magic to improve drugs that can be used by mortals and even kindreds, specially kindred."
Star's head tilted and her eyes went wide
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....are you for real?! You mean you can make it so kindred can get high?! ..... Holy shit, that freaking awesome!"
Star was surprised and very interested in this to the point of a excited teenager.

He mades a short pause.
"Each Guild member dedicates to a certain field of expertise, my main focus is pleasure."
Still holding s shocked expression
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Oh My God can we be friends. ..."
she said in a jovial manner, being very serious but saying it in a joking way.
" .... Holy shit bro, you are like the coolest person I know.  seriously though, you and me need to hang out. Can we be friends, I need friends hee-hee"
Star said with the Giggle and attitude of a teenager, she's was being completely genuine and very much her normal carefree self.
What seems a little strange coming from the business woman she always tried to  portray herself as at Work And around her clan. Very few people got to see the real her Or the version of star taken off the **bearing rein.

The Bearing Rein:

Will do, still feel free to visit our labs anytime..."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Yeah?... Shit yeah, I need to check this shit out. I would freaking love to see it"
Star said with a exciting smile

He finally asks
"Whom you mean by 'anyone'?" remarking his underlying tone
Star made a slight face of displeasure as she took on a more serious tone of voice and  attitude.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" to be talking truthful here its......Asian Vampires."
She said slouching abit in her chair
"a group of'em came to the city not far back and started muscling in on our drug trade, mostly cocaine I believe.
Started giving Bruno's people a real hard time. They supposably have been all rounded up and told to shut down their shit by the Big Man himself, but I got a feeling that they're not exactly going to play by the Bright's rules. Because being good little boys and girls is not profitable for business.

So I got this feeling that in order to not get caught they're going to start going through a third party to sell their shit. Maybe some small low level shit gangs, but my guess would be ether the Sab'z or Independents like the Gio'z or Snakes. 'cuz fuck that's what I would do to keep the green flowing, and the Cam's resources busy chasing them around while business gets done.

I don't know, I fuck'n hopping I'm wrong.
Rather be called a crazy  paranoid prejudice bitch then be right about this.
But Theo Bell gave me the support of the crown to make sure they stay in check' 'cuz this shit would effect the princedom..

Star praised
" I'm just worried their shit gona start popping up with the other members of the Union. So I'm just making sure our  perimeter is solid, ya feel me?.

I need to creates some peep's on the street to be my eyes and ears. Got tp make sure the Asian's are being cool
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 25, 2020 7:44 pm

You'll have to tell me on what nights and what places are the best to go.

Strauss elaborate on The Racks available in the City.

" ....are you for real?! You mean you can make it so kindred can get high?! ..... Holy shit, that freaking awesome!"

Richard laughs and says.
"High as a kite! You have no idea how much fun I am talking about until you try it."

" .... Holy shit bro, you are like the coolest person I know.  seriously though, you and me need to hang out. Can we be friends, I need friends hee-hee"

He nods and with a casual air he replies.
"My friends are kinda freaky, if you don't mind that you can come along... I am leaving toward The Touch after we're done here... if nothing urgent pops up."

"a group of'em came to the city not far back and started muscling in on our drug trade, mostly cocaine I believe.
He quickly replies
"Asian? opioids, certainly."

" I'm just worried their shit gona start popping up with the other members of the Union. So I'm just making sure our  perimeter is solid, ya feel me?.

I need to creates some peep's on the street to be my eyes and ears. Got tp make sure the Asian's are being cool

He nods again and says.
"Ya, I feel ya. I'll keep my eyes open, if anything comes up I'll let you know.

Asian vampires? ... and I thought I've heard it all... I need to research that."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon May 25, 2020 10:08 pm

Strauss elaborate on The Racks available in the City.
Star listened  completely thrilled by the idea

High as a kite! You have no idea how much fun I am talking about until you try it
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" yup! That's it! You are must new best friend now."
Star laughed sounded giddy as a schoolgirl and clapping her hands
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....seriously! O.m.g. I want to drop acid and go on some serious spirit quest shit ha ha ha. God I would kill to even feel like I could be drunk again. Jezzuz give  it to the Tremere to figure that shit out. You guys are Fucking awesome!"

My friends are kinda freaky, if you don't mind that you can come along... I am leaving toward The Touch after we're done here... if nothing urgent pops up."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Freaky? Shit I love freaky! Sign me up! Yes please, let me tag along with you guys! I could definitely stand my friends outside the Fam'. I just need a moment to change before we go. And dont worry I won't embarrass you by looking dressing like an overpriced business suit draped on a corpse, I actually have regular street threads. .... Probably clothing half my clan wishes I would burn... But still… hee-hee"
She said making a joke about how she gets strange looks by other Ventrue when she is caught "dressing down".

Asian? opioids, certainly."
Star gives a nod

Ya, I feel ya. I'll keep my eyes open, if anything comes up I'll let you know.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .. much obliged bro"
She said cheerfully still holding a Carefree are about her

Asian vampires? ... and I thought I've heard it all... I need to research that."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yeah they are called the Cathayans or someshit.  big scary shit from over seas that apparently we're at War once with the Cam' , but are now trying to play nice nice with Bright. I mean dats cool and all if they are being legit' but I dont know. I smell bull-shit..."
Star said making a strange sniffing gesture
" any who....They kinda remind me of if the antediluvians of Toreador had a lover affair with a Tzimisce , then popped out some kids, then buried them in Asia to forget about their Unholy Union. And BAM! A few centuries later we get crazy Asian vampires.   Hee-hee.."
Star said joking around

Star was relaxed though  her demeanor changed I bet as she shifted in her seat
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ..Hay'ya Strauss, I got something to ask ya. But I'm not quite sure even how to go about it. , So I guess I'll just ask..Im not even sure if you could help me  
Star paused to collect your thoughts
" I know your Clan is really big on the occult stuff. I was wondering if you knew anyone who knows about Spirits.
Star tilted her head and paused in thought
I mean, not like ghost spirits of dead people and such like the Giovanni play with. I mean like spirits that are not really human. Its kind of hard to describe ... There are these nasty spirits called ''Banes" , I think they have something to do with werewolves ..
I ...um.. I need someone who can educate me about them. Any information would help. Trust me I'm willing to make it worth anyone's time.

Star said having a slight bit of desperation in her voice that she was trying to hide.
But there was a worried look behind her eyes
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Strauss listened amused with Rebecca's fairy tales about Cain and his antediluvians resisting the urge to giggle. Including this folkloric bullshit about werewolves believing in spirits nonsense but shrugging he replies.
"Sure, I will ask around."

Then leaving Rebecca to change her clothes.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down