World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Among Anarchs (Star Flashback)

2 posters

Go down

Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty Among Anarchs (Star Flashback)

Post  Malakiel Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm

After the whole situation at the Touch, Star and her new friends Richard, David and Yvette rescued by the Anarch Mistress they met just a few hours ago. The woman went looking for them after the Thin Blood went wild and guided them through the back of the establishment while things got crazy on front.

The woman was walking calmly while talking casually to the group. Only one of her bodyguards was with her at this point: a thin athletic guy with a slightly bent over with a small hump showing on his back, latino but with clear skin and hair but with wide generous lips and nose.

The mistress said.
"I was looking for the opportunity to meet you Rebecca but you're hard to find, at least for non Ventrue kindred."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty Re: Among Anarchs (Star Flashback)

Post  Star Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Star was just really grateful to be getting away from the commotion that was going down at the Touch's front entrance and inside the building. Star hoped that this was not going to hit the papers, but severely doubted such luck. Though she knew that such a news report would be something the Toreadors would be left to clean up. The Anarchs could probably care less about the that all. Star still wondered what the headlines would read, certainly nothing describing a woman dropping to all fours and going on a rampage.  Though this could all be waved away as ramped drug use with in the underground alternative scene. Which could affect drug sales in the long run, Star thought. But she doubted it, this was NewYork after all.

Star made sure to stay focused on suppressing her beast and keep her right arm wrapped up in her hoodie to not show her injury as they made their way out of the club and back into the public streets. Star maintained all her polite pleasantries as much as possible to the Gangrel Woman and her bodyguard, Given the current situation.

I was looking for the opportunity to meet you Rebecca but you're hard to find, at least for non Ventrue kindred."

Oh no, she knows who I am, what Clan on from.... AND she was keeping a eye out for me?? Ohhhh no ..This can't be good
Star thought, being that this woman was such a important Anarch figure and Star was just a up and comer within another sect. Star wonders what someone like her had done to be on this woman's radar enough for her to know Star's 1st name and Clan. Especially being that Star had been basically hiding under all her work at the Ivory Tower these past 5 years.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....oh? Well I do tend to be a hard person to track down outside the Business side of the Ivory Tower... or so I have been told on multiple occasions hee-hee"
Star said giving a soft chuckle And trying to be very plight in light of everything.

" Its a pleasure to meet you. Though  please, forgive me I do not know you other than your standing within your sect.  Your name and reputation elude me.
Which was true, Star had only been pointed out who this woman was prior to the thin blood going on a rampage.
" I only wish we had a proper introduction, compared to.... compared to whatever this was
Star said making again a reference to the Thin Blood and the chaos that ensued due to her lose of control, though at least from Stars perspective nobody was killed because of the Beast. At least Star was able to prevent that. Though weather or not the Anarchist Gangrel wanted piles of dead blood sacks all over the Club's floor, Star had yet to figure out.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Left_bar_bleue8/20Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/4Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Left_bar_bleue7/7Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:37 pm

The Anarch mistress keeps walking while her bodyguard turns back to look at her with a vicious grin on his face gloating on their advantageous position. Making everyone feel uncomfortable, everyone but Yvette that answers.
"The Mistress is a Baroness among the Anarchs my dear, she ruled over Great Kills back in Staten Island until the lupines came to poop the party. her name is Therese Sanders, Elder of the Clan Gangrel...

and her trusted body guard is Amadeus from Clan Nosferatu, although with his Mask of the Thousand faces may be harder to recognize him."

Amadeus looked at the Toreador with contempt but the Mistress smiled greatly.
"You're always so wonderful Yvette dealing. It is great to meet you again, is been quite a while since our last meeting."

There were certain inflections in the women voices that made Star pick some animosity between them. David was simply walking silently behind the group.

Therese continued.
"Certainly Rebecca, this is an unfortunate situation but it will be properly handled. Frenzy is forbidden in The Racks, you know, that woman should first learn some self control before sharing with others.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:59 pm

Star did her best not to show the fact that she was completely shocked that she was in the presence of a Baronness, not to mention that a Baron knew who she was. Star knew that she was an upstart but didn't think anything that she had done would warrant the attention of such a woman as Therese's caliber. Other than Star trying to help Astor promote a Gangrel & Ventrue alliance, even though such a Alliance was a very unpopular opinion among the clan of Kings. Perhaps it was something more to do more with HellSong then herself, though if that was true it could mean Therese knows that HellSong is her biological father. Which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Both things made Star a bit nervous.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...oh my, I had no idea. Please forgive me Barrioness. It is truly an honor to make your acquaintance.
Star said in all truthfulness to the Barroness , then turned to nod politely to her body guard.
" Amadeus, it is a honor as well
Star could not help but be a little in awe of the man, knowing that he had to be quite the combat expert if he was to be a bodyguard to someone as prestige as a baroness, especially since the baroness was a Gangrel. She could only imagine what sparring with such a man would be like. She fully known he would mop the floor with her, but still it would be fun. Star does have a strange imagination for a Ventrue.

Star then returned her full attention back to the Baroness, not missing one beat in fear of being rude.

Certainly Rebecca, this is an unfortunate situation but it will be properly handled. Frenzy is forbidden in The Racks, you know, that woman should first learn some self control before sharing with others.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I fully agree with you there Barroness, honestly her Sire should be quite ashamed. Though whether or not he or she finds out that's not really my concern. I'm more worried about my involvement getting back to my Sire and those that would cause me issues within the Tower. "
Star knew it was not her place to propose any kind of cover up of her involvement of the situation from Therese. One does not even ask or simply suggest such a thing to a woman like Therese. So Star just simply put it out there her fears and concerns of unneeded negatively coming her way, been when she tried her best to mitigate the Damage Done to the partygoers and to the masquerade. Maybe the Barrioness would see fit to helping Star maintain her anonymity if she's so felt inclined. Though it was not star's place to even ask.

Star made a slight pause in her train of thought as she jumped topics.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Barrioness Sanders, if I may be so bold as to inquire your thoughts on the matter of Staten Island.
This was Anarchist a territory before the lupines invaded, yes? "

She asked, referring back to the statement Yvette had previously said a few moments ago.
" Why do you think the werewolves all congregated on This Island on Mass? It seems like strange behavior for mindless animals who are simply migrating?
Star said pausing, she of course did not believe the propaganda that werewolves were simply mindless beasts, and being that the Barrioness was a Gangrel, she wonders if Therese believed the same as she did.
" I would like to hear your thoughts, and also why you believe they still remain.... Um.. You can say I'm collecting information for a "Theory" that I have about the werewolves... though it may be a unpopular Unpopular Theory, its still a Theory I strongly believe.
Star said not wanting to go into any more details about her theories unless the Baroness actually wanted her too. But Star could not pass up a opportunity to ask someone like a actual Anarch Baron their opinion on why she believed the werewolves came  to Staten Island in the 1st place and still remained there.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Left_bar_bleue8/20Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/4Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Left_bar_bleue7/7Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Turning the next corner the group was already approaching to the exit door at the backside of the Club when suddenly Amadeus stopped rising a hand to block the Mistress path, as he was smelling something fishy in the air.

Meanwhile, Yvette started looking around for any present danger and suddenly she react pinpointing at threat at the exit door but before she could communicate her findings Amadeus threw a knife flying like a bullet through the air while looking into her eyes, using the Toreador's pupils as his aim.

The dagger stopped midair next to the exit door and slowly a figure started to materialize, black leather boots, thick traditional bluejeans and then a black leather motorcyclist jacket. A woman was now standing at the door holding Amadeus dagger by its handle while it was pointing at her face. The woman giggled with a feral tone in her voice when her face was completely revealed it seemed nonhuman, extremely feral and obviously supernatural: with hairy cheeks and prominent fangs up and down with a way stronger jaw.

Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Glabro10

The feral woman said.
"Therese... you finally showed up... we've been looking for you."

Therese suddenly assumed a defensive position showing her fangs and starting to grow her Feral Claws from both hands. Then she turned back to the way the troop was coming from and two shadow puddles grew on each wall from where a pair of nearly prehistoric saber tooth horse-size wolf emerged.

Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) Hispo10

Amadeus then started pouncing ahead against the woman and disappear in thin air right before landing a punch that seemed to be punched aiming the ribs but ended up landing on her face. Lifting the feral woman from her spot with a thunder like sound that reverberated in the hallway, forcing her out of the building flying like a comet.

Then Theresa started to run out while the two monstrous wolves started the chase.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:33 pm

As Amadeus stopped just shy of the backdoor, trouble was anticipated.
"Dont you fucking tell me its that damn thin-blood again!" Star thought to herself as she really didn't know where the frenzied woman had run off too. And was a bit surprised to see what she mistook for a "obfuscated gangrel biker?"
If only Star was correct....

When the biker woman announced herself  and started growing more feral Star's theory and fears had collided in her mind.
"Werewolves ARE People!"

Star armed herself with L.J. in her off hand as the Barroness and her bodyguard drew the attention of the feral woman as they fleas. Star's head spun around taking in what was going on from all angles around her in the hallway as she witnessed strange puddles on the walls that "giant dire wolf beasts" seemed to come out of like portals.  Star would normally be in awe of such a thing, being that perhaps yet another theory she has about the Werewolves were proven, if she was not so scared.

"Even at my best I can't fight two of them!" She thought realizing her good arm was useless
And The two elder vampires had left the building, leaving Star along with her new friends alone in the hallway with these Prehistoric Nightmere looking creatures.

Star's mind raced back to what Astor told her about her BlackSpiral branding.
"They can smell it"
She had nothing to try to cover it, nothing to prevent them seeing it. Star was so very low on blood and injured that she didn't think she could even try to do Battle with a with a werewolf and survive, let alone 2 of them! Normally she might even consider trying to talk with them, being that she knew that they were actual people.

But she doubted they would even listen to her, and as much as she hated fleeing, running was thire only option if the group had any hope of surviving.
Star's only hope was that the troupe could make it to a public street and the lupines might not wish to engage them in their current form in mortal sight. Maybe allowing her and her friends enough time to get away.

But even THIS was depended greatly On Star hedging her bet on how the lupines might react. This night just seems to be getting worse and worse as each moment passed, with little hope insight.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" We can't win this! EVERYONE FUCK'N RUN! GET TO THE STREET...."
Star said naturally assuming a leadership position among the group of her friends as she turned her back on the wolves, ordering her friends to try to make it for the exit door.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Suddenly both prehistoric weapons growled making the fur stiff as needles pointy and extremely sharp. Then they started running but not like a wolves would run but with a supernatural speed that would surpass even the quickest Brujah Star had ever seen, more like a run they seemed to teleport across the hallway with such fury that Star couldn't even react.

Lightning fast, Yvette held Star by her wrist, also David's and then started to run with celerity while pumping her muscles with vitae to be able to drag her friends with her. Star felt the pull that was about to rip her arm off but still it held enough to fly with her friend that was highly motivated not to be eaten by the wolves.

Still the werewolves were just too fast, even for Yvette that was running like hell... not even the old LJ could have run like her, this advancement of her Celerity was impressive but not quite enough. The wolves first reached David the first of them grabbed him with those huge maws pulling him from Yvette's hold quicker than the blink of an eye.

Star could her the echoing screams of David as the wolves ran over him with their sharp claws and razor sharp needles. The smell of blood started to fill the air but not even Star's Beast was fast enough to react this quick.

The run continued and right before the couple could reach the exit door Star started to smell the creatures open maw reaching her with vicious intent. Right then Therese and Amadeus went outside the building leaving the door open, allowing Star and Yvette to behold the alley in front of them.

An blast of fire then filled the alley, a huge explosion wiped the image of Amadeus and Therese engulfing them in smoke and fire, only the heat of the blast was enough to trigger Star's Beast into Frenzy as Yvette screamed like crazy.

Among Anarchs (Star Flashback) IdleCoolAxisdeer-size_restricted

The second wolf instead of reaching for Star went straight for the runner, making both fall at that incredible speed. Without really understanding what was happening she felt like going inside a meat grinder, she felt the creature's paws in her belly, being nailed over and over with it's pointy fur that pierced her skin with ease.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:15 pm

All was happening too quickly, Star was feeling the beast and herself panic. Yvette like a damn Valkyrie grabbed her and David by the wrist, moving like lightning to try to Spirit them away to the exit using her discipline fueled by Blood and determination. But the lupines were just so damn fast. Star had always been impressed by those who could use Celerity, it was quite literally one of the most impressive and useful disciplines she thought that Kindred had. but compared to the lupines, the wolves speed was unmatched.

Before Star could even realize David was gone, his screams filled the hallway. Star was scared to turn back to see the wolf ripping her new friend apart.

Reaching the exit to the Ally looked like their only salvation as Star felt the breath of the Wolf's giant maw come for her.
But just as freedom looked within inches from their grasp, the Alleyway erupted into a giant Fireball engulfing the Anarchs and sending Star into safety of her own mind as the Beast took control.

Star could bearly make out the things that happened next. There was black smoke, fire and heat. Screams came from all around Star as she was sure it was Yvette's cries.

Then a feeling of incredible pain ravaged Star as she was knocked to the ground and seemingly being shreaded by claws and quills. She tried to fight it, fight the Beast for control. For no matter the pain, she wasn't about to let her last moments be when the Beast had control. She was a Warrior and wanted to face her destruction as such. Star demanded the  universe give her that much in this nightmare.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:55 am

After the explosion and the ran over of the wolves Rebecca's body kept tumbling for another second, watching the hallway from a very acrobatic perspective, tainted with blood and body parts. Fortunately, the wolves went outside and started attacking what was left of Therese, apparently she managed to survive the car bomb but was still on flames screaming when the two wolves picked her: one by her legs, the other at the upper part of her body and started pulling in opposite direction like two rabid dogs contesting a piece of meat, while the Baroness screamed and gloated on her own blood.

Star felt her Beast rising to the surface, her need to runaway was absolute but yet Rebecca remembered her new friends, Yvette and David... where was Richard? she wondered after being unable to locate him at the hallway.

Rebecca's body was shredded, she could barely stand up, leaning against the wall and with as much pain as she had felt in her life with pointy spikes still nailed in her tights and torso, she moved out of sheer will. When she reached Yvette, noticed she was still awake but unable to stand on her feet without help. David on the other hand was at the beginning of the hallway, immobile.

The situation was desperate, were the wolves coming back for them after they finished with Therese? That was something Star didn't wanted to find out.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:05 am

Star could not give up, she would not give up
"You are a Ventrue! A warror! GET UP... If you were supposed to be some kind of fucking werewolf, prove it! Do you think they would just QUIT. GET THE FUCK UP! THE FIGHT AINT OVER!"
Star screamed at herself in her mind. She was in so much pain and wonders if this was more or less worse then the Pain the Black Spiral inflected on her at the Chess Club. though she kinda figured the Pain Spirit she was bestowed was worse.

Pain had always been apart of her life one way or another, weather it be emotional pain growing up, from highschool to  losing her father or enduring the woman she hated as her mother, then to living a harsh existence on the street, to eventually being kidnapped and turned into a damn monster. Existing in that hell until the Gangrel Gate, but pain never seemed to stop there for her. The ChessClub, the Werewolves, the pain spirit. Star found ways to push through it all. She wasn't about to give up and give in.

Star knew she had to get away, but she could not leave her friends. The defender in her nature would not let her. As a Ventrue she needed to be the example, to rise to the challenges others would give up on. Her friends needed her, how could she fea and still be someone with honor enough to call herself a member of the Great Clan of Kings if she fled and left the to get destroyed. No, not as long as she still had the will, she would be someone worth the blood spilled to create her. Hero's are not born, but shaped through courage and tribulations. By rising to the challenge to help others, she lifts herself up. This is the mark of a great king and a true knight, at least in Star's mind.

((Spending a WP to push back the beast and stay to help Yvette & David))

Star didn't give up, she forced herself to stagger over to Yvette, full of pain, needles and blood.
"WE are getting Out of Here!"
Star said, though she wasn't even sure if her words even came out in a coherent manner. But Star made damn sure Yvette could see the determination in Star's eyes.
Star grabbed the Toreador pulling her to her feet and letting her lean on Star.

She didn't know where Richard was, she could only hope that he some how managed to slip away and call for help, her best hope. More then likely he was just hiding somewhere scared shitless. As impressive as Tremere are with all their blood magics, Strauss never struck her as a "battle mage" who had the ability to fight a werewolf. Let alone 3 of them.

Star still in immense pain helped Yvette  down the hallway to check to see how badly David was. If possible she would do what she could to pick David up and drag him back down the hallway.  Maybe even try to find some place to hide or back into the main club. Someone had to have heard the explosion and were going to come to investigate. If they were lucky, someone would find them, they could all "play dead" (God knows they look it) there would be too many mortals around for the werewolves to return. and they would be hauled away in body bags to a coroner's office, where she hoped the Tower would pick them up before the Werewolves came back for them.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:47 am

Star reached David still laying on the floor and moved him to see his face. Discovering that his body was quickly decaying, his muscles were almost ashes and his skin seemed like a paper covering his skin, while his eyes were oozing out of his skull. Yvette started weeping about it, crushed and hard broken but a sudden burst at the parking lot reminded them of the clear and present danger of the werewolves coming back.

Suddenly a few yards into the hallway another puddle started to form, making start alert level hit the roof, this time on the floor but instead of a werewolves an arm made it through, then the head, looking around with an expression of fear was Strauss sweeping the area before pulling the rest of his body out of the 'liquid' floor. Once out the wetness all over him turn instantly into dust and he came running to help Star with Yvette and run back to the Club's backstage.

When they turned the corner Richard whispered.
"We need to get the fuck out of here... how are you?"

Yvette replies with crimson eyes.
"They killed David, what did he do to them? Monsters... he didn't deserved that..."

Strauss empathizes briefly in his expression but then replied.
"We need to move Yve, or they'll do the same to us."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Seeing David decaying right before her eyes was a definite shock. Star had only just met him, she didn't even know his clan. It was all just supposed to be a relaxing night with friends. No one was supposed to get destroyed or even injured.
This whole night had been fucked. Maybe Star should have taken the vivid dream-like hallucinations as a sign of impending Danger. But could all of the events of the night been actually foreseen? Maybe the Barrioness' time was up. Now David...he  paid the ultimate price.  Everyone got dragged into this maddness.

How long had the werewolves been hunting The Barroness? Why attack this night, of all nights? Could Star had have something to alert the Lupines to where she was? Was Astor truly right? Could She be a beakon? Could the other werewolves just smell it on her.
No. Regardless of the Bane Spirit, she couldn't let herself believe it. These werewolves didn't seem like the same kind she fought before. But fighting Werewolves was not supposed to be a common occurrence are vampires minding their own business in a damn City.

Star was about to urge Yvette to keep moving because the danger had not passed. "There would be time for mourning when they were safe", Star had wanted to say to her friend, but that was when she noticed the pooling portal in the wall again. Star moved herself in front of Yvette to take on the brunt of the on coming attack from who ever was stepping through. As long as Star could still defend her friend, she would.

Star was suprised to see Richard pop his head out of the portal.
"Are you fucking kidding me" star thought to herself as he stepped out of the portal and into the hallway, unharmed. "you fucking little coward"
Star didn't know if she should be pissed off he fled like a rat during danger and left his "so-called" friends to be destroyed at the claws of werewolves or simply glad he was safe and alright.

Though in Star's mind they were just two different kinds of people. Richard would save his own skin, leaving his friends behind when in danger , compared to Star who would risk everything to defend a friend she just met.

Still, Star wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....nice of you to join the party bro. Good to see you are OK. We need to GTFO, they can't be far away.. Yvette can't walk on her own.
Help get us the FUCK out of here!"

That last part came out of Star not as a friendly request, But a order. Weather she had the ability to order him or not, it didn't matter. She would use Richard as a "inhuman shield" for the werewolves before she would let them destroy Yvette or him run away again.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Richard looked back at Star and nodded avoiding the debate, when upon the Club's kitchen the cooks and bartenders were gathered gossiping about the struggle. The building was nearly empty and sirens were just outside while a group of policemen were running down the club to the back side as they just heard the explosion, while probably many groups were doing the same through the outside.

The forces were starting to arrive to the place, closing in from different directions.

Meanwhile, the service of the Touch was starlet watching the nearly destroyed women barely walking toward the kitchen. The moved away in favor of letting them in and only one of the bartender quickly approached to help the women to walk inside as crutch. Richard cleared a metal desk to help Yvette whom was in the most deplorable condition and turning to the man next to him said using [Dominate].
"Guard the door, so no one can enter."

Star was able to lay back when the sudden smell of nicotine not just from the club itself but also from one of the cooks started to unsettle her Beast inside, risking of Frenzy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:41 pm

Star didn't know if the werewolves were going to force their way into the kitchen to pursue them or not. She wasn't sure of a lot of things at this moment, except they needed to survive.

Star allowed herself to lay back on the table just a moment to not fall over.
Star just wanted a brief moment to relax, to try to think. yet this moment didn't seem to come.

Star's sniffed the air, her eyes  desperately searching for "that flavor". She wanted it, needed it so damn badly.

"No! Shit fuck no! Dont you fucking dare STAR! You ARE NOT GONA LOSE YOUR SHIT... DONT CARE HOW HUNGRY! NO! HOLD IT TOGETHER!"

She had to resist, there was too many people around, too many people who she wasn't sure were on the right side of the Masquerade or not. Too many of her friends she could not place in the Beast's hunger frenzy. No doubt she would drain dry anyone, human or vampire that got in the beast's way and worse not stop till ash  She had to resist, she had not struggled all night just to lose her shit now. She was stronger then everyone in this room, she would not give in.

Star placed her one semi functioning arm over her face. Slamming her eyes tightly shut and Trying to turn away from the cook that drew on her hunger.
"No.. No... No. NO!"

Star cried out to Richard.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ..Richard!...  hungry.... Bad... Cooks!   Keep them back. ..no more death.... No more "
Star's eyes poppes open and she pointed to a few wooden stiring spoons on the counter, probably the only wood in the whole place that she had seen. She would rather be staked and left immobilizedfor the werewolves to find then to kill her friends and every mortal in the room.

" if I can't.. .. Keep it together..  you know... what... To do. "
She said giving the Tremere premission to stake her to save the lives of all in the room. Star was clearly struggling to hold the  rains of her Beast, it had been a miracle she had not lost herself to her beast yet.

Star knew it would be a far easier cleanup of the masquerade to Simply make these mortals forget then to have to clean up the travesty of a room full of dead bodies when the Beast is unleashed. The most responsible thing she could do was make sure that someone could take her out before that happened.

((Will Roll SC))
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:04 pm

Richard turned to see Star and pondering the situation he help her to move away from the door into the kitchen fridge. While strange he said to her.
"I need to use blood to get those spikes out of you guys and the last thing I need is a frenzy overpowered vampire trying to kill me. Please enter there."

He helped with the door and waited for Star to enter.

The spikes didn't disappeared and was until then that Star realized where was the pain coming from. Those fucking nail like fur hairs, stiff and sharp that were torturing her with every move, risking her to get even more damaged.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:48 pm

Star didn't have the strength to argue, she just didn't want to become a danger to everyone around her. It was even surprising herself how well she was maintaining control this night. Far too many times the Beast had wanted to push it's way to the surface tonight, but Star's stubborn determination with not let it.
She thought that David and Brian would be proud of the way that she had controlled herself  even if she could not share with them. Star wanted to take a moment to call for help for them, unless you truly was not sure where she had placed her phone between here and the hallway of hell.

Star looked down at her legs and stomach,  she noticed the furry-quills and gritted her teeth.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...awe fuck.. That explained the "hell'a-hurt"... You ever see anythin' like this? Just dont kill me trying to take them out... Or I'll come back and haunt you. Hee-Hee I'll be the ghost who hides all your best drugs under the sofa and in those out of reach places. Make you move furniture around and use a step stool to get to them... Hee-Hee
This was Star's attempt to maintain some sort of sense of humor and the horror of this whole night, it was her way to prevent herself from breaking down in tears.
"
Ahh well at least we are doing better then the Anarchs. God they really had to have pissed the lupines off.

Star shook her head remembering how the two wolves used the baroness like a rag doll and wishbones her, while she was still on fire mind you.
" I told you they were people "
Star added as a joke before turning serious,

" Jesus though... Poor David. How the fuck did this shit happen. Do you know his Sire? if he had siblings?
Fuck I didn't even know what clan he was from. He... He didn't deserve a death like that. Fucking wolves! Why the fuck do they hate us so god damn much! "

Star didn't really expect Richard to have any answers for her. She just wanted this night to be over and everyone could find away to get to  safety.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Strauss seemed rather stressed, unresponsive to humor and anxious to start working. Answering nonsense to Rebecca about how everything was going to be OK. He closed the door that locked instantly, imprisoning Rebecca in the fridge, however the door had an small window which through Star could see outside.

Richard started looking for pots and at some point he bleeds inside a pot. For Star that was it, the Beast starts to rise inside longing for the blood of the Tremere right away.

The Beast didn't felt pain. At all, making the quills damage Star even more, making her body fall into unconsciousness.

After that time moved slow, it was a very slow weak of feeding from the kitchen. Slowly recovering from the wounds.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum