World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip

2 posters

Go down

[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty [flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip

Post  Star Tue May 12, 2020 12:56 pm

Star left the hallway next to David's office right after the phone call from Phillip. She made her way to the Union's office, her Office! A concept that had not exactly sunk in yet for her.

She enter the office trying to push aside any fears she had about being attack by werewolves. As she took a moment to look around the office she realized just how far she had come and just a few months.
She was no longer a Sabbat pawn, a street rat and drug addled mortal. She had let the blood shape her, and had try to make something better of her unlife to which she was given. She had struggled so hard, and changed so much that Star didn't even recognize the person she was a year ago.
And she would be damned if she was going to let anyone take that from her.
What ever the Werewolf wanted of her or what ever he had planed she was going to survive. This she swore to.

There might not be hope, but she wasn't going to live in fear. She was a warrior, and if her father could hunt and face down these creatures, so could she. At least this is what she had to tell herself.

In her mind she played out the  many angles, the WHY and WHAT of the motivation for these creatures to want to work with the Sabbat. She knew  that if she was correct, that werewolves were not just animals, mindless beasts, pets of the Sabbat... That information would be game changing to the Camarilla. And Star felt she would need to prove this, and in time she felt she could indeed create a  alliance between the two, she just needed a angle and perhaps Leverage. Star knew most of Kindred society would shun her, think maybe that she was insane, and maybe she was to try to go against the flow of popular opinion. But she had never been one to really want to conform, not even to save her own ass.

This whole thing was bigger then her, David was definitely right about that. But she knew her time was limited.
Star didn't believe that the werewolves were going to kill her, if they wanted to they would have done it tonight of the chess club. Now she believe they were going to do something far worse.
And that was what scared her.

Star never really valued her own unlife, in the Sabbat the pawns were taught that you were already dead, so anytime that you had between that moment and you are final death should be considered a gift.
Still Star had no desire to roll over and die.
She was a  Garrison, a survivor.
She was determined to survive this.

Star waited silently for Phillip.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Left_bar_bleue8/20[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Left_bar_bleue3/4[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Left_bar_bleue7/7[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty Re: [flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip

Post  Malakiel Tue May 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Rebecca was in her meditations, preparing for the worst, while hoping for the best. What harm would the werewolves want to cause on her, also there was the possibility the lupine were also eager to have an alliance with the Camarilla, tired of the Sabbat and their failures, many ideas went through her head at this point, among them the mouse and cat game, where the lupine only delayed her death for his personal amusement.

Phillip knocks and comes in right after.
"Hello Rebecca, good evening? what's up?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty Re: [flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip

Post  Star Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 pm

So many thoughts ran through Star's mind and her train of thought was only broken by Phillip entering the room.

Phillip could tell that something was bothering Star. She didn't carry herself in that same Carefree and non serious light she held most nights. No something was definitely wrong.

Star smiled and greeted Phillip warmly with a kiss of affection.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Thanks for come'n. "
she said warmly
" ....Jezuzz where to Star. Looks like the Shit Storm that follows Rebecca "Star" Garrison around is starting to act up again.  I aware I must have kicked puppies in another life or something. "
Star paused to laugh.
" but I need to be real with you. The shit swarming around my head right now dont look so good. Like I ain't got enough shit to worry about with the Cath', the investigations and this damn Gala.
Star shook her head
" its just if something was to happen to me, I want you to know what is going on. But I'm going to ask you to please just keep this between us right now. So far... Only a few people know.
And I dont want this being used against me. Especially with the investigations I'm under fire for. OK?... But I trust you, and I want you to know.

Star walks over and leans against her desk.
"
....Soooooo you remember the fight at the Chess Club, we fought the Sabbat and your girl faced down a werewolf and was almost destroyed?. "

She said making a exaggerated gesture pointing to herself.
" ....yeah should have met my end, but didn't.. and I just chalked it up to being super lucky to have survived with just a cool looking battle scare ...

But turns that's not the case, and that scare is not a scar.... Its a branding. A branding that means I'm basically that werewolf's property. "

Star shook her head.
" ....ohh but it gets so much worse . not only am I now marked at his little bitch, he cursed me with some kind of Pain Spirit. Its called a Bane, I guess the best way I can describe it is like a really nasty ghost. So I'm like haunted or something.  "
She said rolling her eyes sarcastically.
" ....so I dont know if this thing is watching me to report back, or its here  to torment me or Just try to creep me out. I dont know, probably all of the above. But its like bound to my soul or something. So I dont think I can get rid of it.. Trust me, just having Primogen Astor fucking with it caused me unspeakable pain.... Not really a fun time.

So not only do I got this Bane with me, Astor told me it was a beacon, like a damn GPS tracker that the werewolf could find me again. And no where I go will I be safe. Not my haven, not the Tower, not anywhere. So I'm kinda fucked.

I need to prepare, I need to get some silver weapons. I was hoping you could put me in touch with Haquim. He was the one who got my L.J. crafted. I want to speak with the smith, see if I can have a silver coating added to my blade. Also I need to get some silver bullets. I know it would stop them, but it might buy me some more time. 'cuz eventually this Werewolf is going to come back for me.

So you are probably asking yourself WHY? Why me? There are lots of little vampires out there to fuck with. Why did I get the golden ticket?
And this is the crazy shit...
Astor told me that I was a werewolf. Something called a Black Spiral Dancer"

Star rubbed the bridge of her noise
" ....Like seriously.. Total What The Fuck Moment there...
But things are making since.. If anyone can make since out of this madness.

but... This also means something...
It means that the camarilla's views on werewolves are wrong! They are people! They are not just mad monsters with a hate boner for vampires.

You seen them on the battle field, they are tactical. Smart. They can fucking talk! And they can command these Bane things!  Things we are not even aware of. That storm that that appeared out of nowhere that night, what if they did that too. Who knows what crazy disciplines or powers they can have? What im saying is Dude...  They are not just animals or pets of the Sabbat like most kindred believe them too be.

Look There is a possibility I'm toying with...
If werewolves are indeed people, and they have their own hidden society, their own clans just like us. That there are some that are willing to work along side vampires... Why not work with us, The Camarilla!? What are they getting from the Sabbat that we can't give them? I dont even think its something that we "can't"... I think its simply that we "dont know". I think the Cam' has thought of werewolves for so long as mindless rage filled beast that the possiblilty of a Alliance hadn't even occurred to them.

Star pauaed
" .
OK I know I'm assuming a lot... But Phillip
This could be game changing.
And holy shit, what if I could bring about this... Or at least start to lay the ground work... assuming I am not destroyed before I can get the ball rolling... Hence why I need some silver weapons.  

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Left_bar_bleue8/20[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Left_bar_bleue3/4[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Left_bar_bleue7/7[flashback-STAR] Talking to Phillip Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 12, 2020 9:29 pm

Phillip started hearing Rebecca with interest, silver bullets and Haquim as a weaponsmith were things he can wrap his head around but when Star began to hallucinate about werewolves societies and magical powers it was obvious she had lost him. Inside that fantasy world of her she got convinced she was a werewolf vampire, thing with a pain spirt attached by some mystical bound GPS.

There was a long silence in the room and Lawless expression was torn by this whole bullshit. Eventually he managed to say.
"Don't worry Rebecca, I won't tell a soul about this."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 12, 2020 9:51 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Thank you hun. It means a lot. People already think I'm abnormal, I don't need them thinking I'm bat shit crazy too. "

" ....Fuck, maybe I am crazy.
Maybe Astor is just fucking with me. It wouldn't be the 1st time someone played head games with me. I mean this who thing sound ridiculous... Doesn't it?

But then again a year ago I didn't believe in vampires ether... Or werewolves.
What if there are things out there more hasty then that? Mermaids, Elves, Dragons and fucking demons and angels could all be real too.
I dont fucking know, but I think at this point anything is possible. What if we are not at the top of the proverbial food chain, what if Kindred are just apart of something along side other things that think they are at the top too. Like one part to a bigger picture?  There is shit out there that no one can explain and I sure as hell can't wrap my head around.  "

Star said taking a sigh
I dont expect you to believe me... Hell I dont even believe me. But one thing is certain, the werewolf that marked me will eventually come for me. So much so Primogen Astor has already washed his hands of me, giving me this warning.

I need help Phillip. I need become.
prepared. Please help me
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 13, 2020 2:35 am

Phillip smiles condescendently for most of the sounds crazy part of the conversation but then when it turned real again he said to Rebecca, very sincerely.
"Werewolves are real Rebecca, I know we fought them and if Primogen Astor told you they can be killed with silver then is good to know, we could need that, not just you.

I'm gonna talk to Haquim about it and ask what you need for your knives and bullets. I'll be in touch."

Then he smiles again and says
"...and even if you do sound a little crazy, doesn't mean shit, you're still my sister and lover, that's all that matters."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 14, 2020 1:30 am

Werewolves are real Rebecca, I know we fought them and if Primogen Astor told you they can be killed with silver then is good to know,
Star's mood changes rapidly to this comment
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....NO! "
She snaped
" ....Its was David that had to tell me about the Silver. I begged Fucking Astor to tell me how to fight them, how to hunt them, how to protect myself. He only told me there was no hope, that i should just give up and get my fairs in order . Astor WASHED his hands of me! He rather see me given over to the werewolves and meet my end! Then show me how to fight them!  "
Star growled calming down
" Astor must think that because I'm not a damn gangrel that im a frightened little weak bunny, a pampered princess of the Ivory Tower who needs to stand behind others to defend herself , just 'cuz I'm a Ventrue! Well FUCK him.
I'll show him! I'm a God Damn Knight of The Blood Oath! WE DO NOT NEED OTHERS TO FIGHT OUR BATTLES! I WILL NOT COWER! and so help me, I swear to whatever GOD that will listen to me. I WILL survive. "

Star clearly was a weeeee bit pissed, and she felt completely disrespected.

I'm gonna talk to Haquim about it and ask what you need for your knives and bullets. I'll be in touch."
" ...Please do, I'm scared. I'm scared because I don't see a lot of options of this just magically gone away.
... There is still so much I need to prepare for and learn. And I have no idea how much time I have. "

Star paused
" ... there are some other things that are kind of bothering me too about that night... it wasn't just Vampires and Werewolves we were fighting... It was something else also among them. Something that wore human skin but changed into horrible monsters...
Now I was just satisfied to chalk it up as Tzimesce creations. I mean I have heard the stories from my time in the Sabbat about what those fuckers can do. That's shit is Scarry as fuck. But I didn't know that they can "shift". like be completely normal one minute like your average mortal, is entered into some sort of giant blob monster that spits acid. And they are super hard to kill.
Seriously. What the fuck.

I mean... What if they are not Tzim' creations... What if they are something different entirely. Not vampires or werewolves... But something we have not encountered yet.  "

Star shook her head
(Star is talking about FOMORI, though she doesn't know exactly what they are)

" ....if there is indeed something out there that isn't a vampire or werewolf or Tzim' creation , and they can infiltrate and walk among us at normal people... With out anyone of us knowing...
Do you have any idea the ramifications of this???? They could be walking among us at the Tower right now! And we would never even know it. Because we sure as shit didn't know it at the Chess Club!  "

Star ran her hand through her hair and turned her gaze to the ceiling.
" .... oh this is all just too much!!!  why am I the only one asking these questions? Why am I the only one who seems to see this?"
Star paused..
" ...no I'm sure our elders are asking these questions. My pay-grade just isn't high enough to be knowing these answers. But then... Why do I feel like I'm not even believing my own lies...
Star looks at Phillip.
" ...People can call me crazy, fine! But THIS is a danger to the Princedom. Its not just werewolves or the Sabbat... Its something else. And I  swear to God I'm going to find out WHAT it is!

Then he smiles again and says
"...and even if you do sound a little crazy, doesn't mean shit, you're still my sister and lover, that's all that matters."
" ...oh its OK if I sound crazy, maybe i am abit. But some of the greatest people are... Just dont tell anyone from Clan Malkavian I said that. Those fuckers still scare the hell out of me! "
She said with a humorous tone to her voice trying to add some levity to the seriousness of the situation.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 14, 2020 2:11 am

((Some reason this got cut off when I pasted it))

you're still my sister and lover, that's all that matters
Star came closer and hugged Phillip in a loving way.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... I love you Philip, I love you so much. You truly are my King."

Star kissed him passionately, Allowing the blush to flow over her so he could feel her warmth as though she was alive. And she squeezed his butt for good measure.
" .... Having a man like you by my side has truly given me hope in this unlife of ours. I'm always going to be so  grateful for that. We might not have had our lives together, but we got eternity right?"  

She kissed him again, and then playful gave him a smirk.
" .... And to ensure that your girl sticks around for eternity, I'm hopping you could help me work on my Resilience discipline. You seem to be very strong and suited in that category. Hee -hee
She smiled looking his body over in a sexualized way.

" ..And if I asked Allusion she would just chase me around with the pointy end of her katana. No... I need someone to work me over really good.
Star said that last part in a very seductive way., smiling at him.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 14, 2020 6:07 pm

Star came closer and hugged Phillip in a loving way.

Phillip answered equally loving Rebecca's hug and smiled to her kindly.

Star kissed him passionately, Allowing the blush to flow over her so he could feel her warmth as though she was alive. And she squeezed his butt for good measure.

As his fingers dived through her hair, he found a strong grip around her neck, pushing his body forward and letting his cold tongue inside her mouth. Given her blush. the tongue felt like playing with ice inside of her, then he holds he left boob with one hand and her right cheek with the other, lifting her through the air and sitting her over the desk.

" .... And to ensure that your girl sticks around for eternity, I'm hopping you could help me work on my Resilience discipline. You seem to be very strong and suited in that category. Hee -hee

Moving his arm violently knocks out all items over the desk and climbs over her while taking off the first buttons of her shirt and moving steadily to her pants.

" ..And if I asked Allusion she would just chase me around with the pointy end of her katana. No... I need someone to work me over really good.
Phillip finally says.
"Rebecca, I struggle with how to name my feelings for you, sometimes it reminds me what I used to know as love back in my mortal days, others I believe it to be something more. Now I just know that I want to be with you and make sure you're safe, that you're happy. It would mean the world to me."

Then he kisses her passionately and starts to remove the rest of her clothes.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 14, 2020 8:53 pm

As his fingers dived through her hair, he found a strong grip around her neck,//
Star gave a short breath of enjoyment as Phillip roughly griped her. Star felt the effects of the blush give her a sexual excitement, reminiscing of how she wants felt when she was alive.

pushing his body forward and letting his cold tongue inside her mouth. Given her blush. the tongue felt like playing with ice inside of her, then he holds he left boob with one hand and her right cheek with the other, lifting her through the air and sitting her over the desk
Star lets out a soft lusty moan of pleasure, Phillips cold tongue didn't seem to bother her at all. Just being so close to him and feeling the draw of the blood bond made any unusual feelings of them being dead melt away and could easily be over looked in star's mind. Star desired him in every way.

Rebecca, I struggle with how to name my feelings for you, sometimes it reminds me what I used to know as love back in my mortal days, others I believe it to be something more. Now I just know that I want to be with you and make sure you're safe, that you're happy. It would mean the world to me."

Star smiled at Phillip, grabbing him by his tie and pulling him closer and she wrapped her legs around his mid section.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" I love you Phillip And I want to be with you.  You are everything I could ever want in a man. You are bold, Valiant, honorable, and chivalrous. You are a true Knight through and through. and I can't imagine my nights without you.

Star started removing Phillips shirt and running her fingers over his scars.
" and these are sexy as hell… i dont know how you are able to keep these, but i do love a man with scars, you are a true warrior. You make me feel feelings i haven't experienced in a long while. I want to share everything with you, my hopes, my fears, my dreams. Even my crazy werewolf theories.. Hee-Hee I  want you to know it all. .

Star starts kissing his bear shoulder, licking his cold skin softly with the warmth of her tongue.
"What we are....we are different then what were where as mortals. Our bodies might be dead, but WE are not. We are somewhere between life and death. But no matter what You have always made me want to be a better person

You told me once when I was struggling with being a Ventrue the "We Learn to  adapt." I never forgot that.
Indeed... We learn how to adapt!

Star said as she slowing extended her fangs and slowly started to drag them over Phillips bear shoulder as she remembered the pleasurable sensation they could cause.

star looked up at Phillip giving him a lusty grin.

And from what I hear the Toreadors still can enjoy  relationships, intimacy, and even sex. So why the fuck can't we? Hee-Hee we are Ventrue after all. We can't let any of the other clans show us up. Hee-Hee .

Star giggled softly, nuzzling her face into his neck and shoulder as she held him close.

we are Kings after all..
And you are My King Phillip
And I want to be by your side for eternity as your Queen
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 pm

" and these are sexy as hell… i dont know how you are able to keep these, but i do love a man with scars, you are a true warrior. You make me feel feelings i haven't experienced in a long while. I want to share everything with you, my hopes, my fears, my dreams. Even my crazy werewolf theories.. Hee-Hee I want you to know it all. .

Phillip focus his attention on his fingers running down his skin and replies.
"I got those before my Embrace Rebecca, my Domitor used me as a war ghoul to fight for him and sometimes for money... That's why I own everything to the Knights, they gave me my freedom."

And from what I hear the Toreadors still can enjoy relationships, intimacy, and even sex. So why the fuck can't we? Hee-Hee we are Ventrue after all. We can't let any of the other clans show us up. Hee-Hee .

He then shows her a cold look but behind it Rebecca could see a deeper sadness that she could have ever imagine. His hand goes down her chin with a caress as he said.
"I don't know why Rebecca but my heart grows colder each passing night. David said something about the Blood tame... I wish I could be like you, feel like you but I can't just let my logic go away, even now I feel controlled and cold."

And I want to be by your side for eternity as your Queen
He smiles to her, still cold but tender and kisses her showing every ounce of emotion he can.
"We will be together my Queen. Always"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 14, 2020 11:14 pm

I got those before my Embrace Rebecca, my Domitor used me as a war ghoul to fight for him and sometimes for money... That's why I own everything to the Knights, they gave me my freedom
Star seemed very surprised to hear this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I just realized I never asked you about your past. ."
She said in a somber tone of voice
" ..but a war ghoul fighting for sport... God. That's rough. Who was your Domitor? if you dont mind me asking?... Oh And I just realized I never asked you who your Sire is ether.
Star said giving him a curious look

He then shows her a cold look but behind it Rebecca could see a deeper sadness that she could have ever imagine.
It was heartbreaking to see the Sadness behind Phillip's eyes. So much sadness out of reach for her and she felt so powerless to alleviate it for him. Star held Phillip close in a loving way, trying to combat that she would try to ease his sorrow by just being here for him.

His hand goes down her chin with a caress as he said.
"I don't know why Rebecca but my heart grows colder each passing night. David said something about the Blood tame... I wish I could be like you, feel like you but I can't just let my logic go away, even now I feel controlled and cold
Star tilted her head, giving Phillip a questioning look.
" ... The blood of the Ventrue does tame us.. I have felt myself change too. But ...
Star paused looking at him pondering over his words and why she didn't feel the same cold and controlled way.
" ..I dont know.. maybe I'm just a strange Ventrue.  I dont feel myself changing in that way. Not growing colder... Wiser yes, calmer, Less Angry. less motovated by my emotions. I have learned to control them, well for the most part. A lot has been thanks to David's teaching. He has been a amazing Sire And has taught me much.

Though understanding mortals have been quite a task.  I feel conflicted inside a lot of times with my emotions. But I still feel passionate, I still feel wild and reckless. Though I have learned to behave. Hee-Hee  

Star said with a little giggle
" .. I dont know.. Maybe we just change in different ways. But it isn't gona change the fact that I love you  and we will adapt. 

We will be together my Queen. Always"
Star pulled him closer and nibbled on his lower lip in a sexual manner.
" ..always my King"
Star held Phillip close, she caressed his body touching her scars. She kissed him softly, teasing his cold flesh with her fangs.
Star so badly wanted to give him pleasure, to help ease that sorrow and warm this icy chill that he had been feeling. she just knew that if they were together things will be alright.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri May 15, 2020 2:48 pm

" ..but a war ghoul fighting for sport... God. That's rough. Who was your Domitor? if you dont mind me asking?... Oh And I just realized I never asked you who your Sire is ether.

Phillip smiles and replies.
"Seems that the Blood is taming you as well Rebecca, is been almost five years since we've met and only now you care about lineage and progeny." he giggles.

"I guess you haven't heard of him but the name of my former domitor is Damien Gustavich, Questor of Culture. He's the Ventrue link with the Toreador. That's why I don't go anywhere near him or the Toreador Clan for that matter, I've worked so hard to get rid of this Blood Bond to fallback again.

My Sire I bet you know Sir James Gunn, Praetor of Elysiums and Keeper of the Ivory Tower. He discovered me, so to speak, on a Sabbat attack when we were struggling to hold the City. This was before the Gangrel Gate of course, back then the Sabbat was a constant annoyance and he saw me destroy two kindreds being just a ghoul, he was impressed and requested the Prince permission to Embrace me.

As Praetor of the City Gunn had the upper hand over Gustavich, after all he's his superior. For what I've heard over the years, that was some sort of punishment for Damien."

Star held Phillip close, she caressed his body touching her scars. She kissed him softly, teasing his cold flesh with her fangs.
Phillip continued to caress and kiss Rebecca with tender touch, her attempts were more ticklish than arousing but yet he was trying to respond the way he used to do. When he started playing with his fangs over her skin Rebecca noticed a numbed sensation, nothing like she remembered from their first experience together, still arousing and exciting but not as much as it used to be.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri May 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Seems that the Blood is taming you as well Rebecca, is been almost five years since we've met and only now you care about lineage and progeny."
Star blinked for a moment with some surprise.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...wait... 5 years?... has it really been that long? I had no idea. Guess time passes strangely for kindred. I hadn't really noticed it."
She said still a little surprised
" ....and I guess it really has tamed me a bit, I mean i look at myself now and I can't even recognize that sabbat pawn and street-rat I originally was. I have purpose now, family and opportunities that i would never have imagined if not for the Knights, and the kindness of our Prince.  "

Damien Gustavich, Questor of Culture. He's the Ventrue link with the Toreador.
Star seems very surprised to hear this, though she took mental note of his name.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....no I haven't heard of him. But I'll definitely be wary." .

I've worked so hard to get rid of this Blood Bond to fallback again.
" the blood can be both amazing and horrible. I have felt its effects on myself both strong and miniscule. From those in our clan here in the Camarilla and with those who were in my old pack before their destruction. I'll never forget that feeling. We would live , love and die for each other without question. Part of me still misses Little John even after his ashes were made into my knife.
He was a prick, dont get me wrong. And at times i hated him. But We were combat partners, it seems only fitting I still keep him around with me.

Star said looking down at the blade strapped to her thigh.

Sir James Gunn, Praetor of Elysiums and Keeper of the Ivory Tower.
Star brightened up upon hearing this
" really? Nice. yeah Gunn is pretty badass . Though the whole suit of Armor thing in this day and age seems a little strange, though im hardly one to talk about fashion. but at least it added to his intermediated look.
She said humorously

For what I've heard over the years, that was some sort of punishment for Damien
"punishment huh?. Well I'm am greatful then for him saving you from that hell
Star said, showing Phillip more affection.

Star wondered why Phillip had grown so much colder then her. She wondered if she was going to suffer the same fate one night. She wanted to reach out and pull him close, to melt the icy that had formed over his emotional state. She didn't understand And I bother pained her and scared her deeply
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down