World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing with the devil (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dancing with the devil (Leila) Empty Dancing with the devil (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:28 am

One more night begins inside the little room at the Serpent's Lair. Sorayya starts to rise from the dead once more, her body starts to move and the memories of pain and hate assault her mind like a rush of fire.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the devil (Leila) Empty Re: Dancing with the devil (Leila)

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 am

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Adbul came to Sorayya, full with pedophilic lust and corrupted desire, Leila fought against him, ripping, torning and slashing his flesh using the snake form that Tantra tough to her. Adbul evilness was spread in the floor, as tar covering more and more space inside the small room that contained the huge cobra. As the tar covered the room's floor its walls and ceiling were shrinkin, small and small.

The tar touched Leila's scales burning her, it was like acid but not only physical but emotional, like it was the memory attacking her from it. Tantra's words became present in the dream, small demons came to exist, spawning from the tar, pulling the scales of the snake, ripping them from her. The cobra fought vigorously but the demons were just too many and for each that Leila could destroy two more took its place. Eventually she was fully covered by the tar like her father embrace restraining her movement in a tyranic act of power.

As Sorayya fought her emotions became stronger and stronger, allowing her to wake up for the nauseus nightmare that had her.

It was just a dream...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Leila wretched up from the small cot in a frantic mess. Her hands clutched her own arms, chest, stomach and finally her legs for any tar. 'It was only a dream Sorayya.' She could feel Leila in the scene and she knew she'd been fighting for Sorayya but when Abdul began to attack her she'd momentarily felt like she lost herself. Leila clutched her curly black hair in two massive handfuls and paced the room. Then stopped and stared at the wooden door, her hands released her hair and slid down her head to the back of her neck then to her mouth in angst and disbelief. The girl couldn't help but to feel like she was going crazy.

"Sorayya exists no longer for you to torment Baba, leave me at peace by your own will or I will MAKE you leave me."

She spoke to the door as if it were him. Her voice was sharp and deep cutting right through the wood in its fury. She moved towards it and pushed it open forcibly. Her chin held high and her lips in a menacing frown. Without delay or confusion she headed to the Living Room where she expected to see her dark mother.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm

The living room seem exactly like last night, well ornated and beautifully decorated with carpets and crystal pieces of art. In the usual chair there was Tantra, wearing a beautiful black dress that made her golden hair and cobalt eyes to shine like they were live on their own, this time however was another person with her, a well dressed gentleman of dark blond hair and blue eyes with the typical british accent for what Leila could her as she entered.

"There she is" said Tantra when Leila entered to the room.

"Come Leila dear, let me introduce you to Dr. Samuel Garrison"

Spoiler:

Dr Garrison stood up from his chair ready, bottom up his tux and approached one step to the incoming lady, saying in a perfect british accent.
"It's my pleasure Miss Leila"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Leila walked into the living room and was quite caught of guard. Her hair was a mess and she was dressed in only a robe and undergarments, though thanks to her sleeping like the dead her make-up was flawless. Stills he looked as stunning as ever, her scornful frown quickly upturned into an upbeat smile especially after recognizing the man as a scholar of Egyptian writings and hieroglyphs. She approached the man and stretched out her hands to each side as she got closer though not to hug him but to bow her head and lower her eyes as was custom.

"Assalamu alaikum Dr. Garrison. I am familiar with your work in my country. You are quite influential and successful in your studies. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please forgive my disheveled appearance. I have only just awaken."

She raised her head after her greeting and stood a few feet from him, breaking tradition to meet her bright hazel eyes to his and make herself available for whatever greeting he'd prefer.

"What brings you here might I ask?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Dr. Garrison said with a perfect smile on his face.
"Just like you said Tantra. Beautiful and direct"

Tantra giggle with Samuel about what seem to be some kind of joke. Then she said:
"She has a lot to learn my Dear Brother. You see what did I call you?"

Samuel looked down on Sorayya like examining her. After a few moments after he answer with his veredict.
"I'll help you Dear Sister, might take me a day or two, and I need her to be with me at all times. Is she ready to leave this sanctuary?"

Tantra deeply though about it and finally answered.
"I trust you to guide her outside of here Dear Brother, please take good care of her, she is still naive about the world outside."

"I certainly will" he answered.

"Welcome to New York City Leila, I understand thats your kindred name, congratulations about your second birth. Outside this walls, however, we will use you kine name, as we used mine here. Its critically important that you keep your senses very alert, there are many perils these nights. Are you ready for that dear Sorayya?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Leila would have sighed as it was obvious her flagrant introduction had not been appreciated. She continued to smile however and brought her arms down to her waist, clasping them together. She watched the conversation silently and tried not to show her enthusiasm at being able to leave the "sanctuary" as they called it. It was beginning to feel more like... well nevermind what she thought she was getting out and she was excited especially considering he was kindred as well.

She nodded enthusiastically at his question, though the idea of her needed to be Sorayya while outside made her cringe.

"Yes sir, I am quite ready. Though, I'd be happy to change into some of my own or other suitable garments first."

Her smile was brighter than it probably had been since her change and she looked to Tantra for approval and offering her a greeting.

"And a good evening to you Ms. Tantra."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Samuel offered a bow to Tantra, and his arm to Leila to be his scort in this new adventure
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Sorayya looked down at his offered arm and then up again with a polite smile.

"Thank you, sir. Though I'd quite like to change and perhaps have a few of my things if I could Tantra?"

She looked to her sire for her approval of the matter.

"I can't really go out into the big city, looking like... like this."

She added and she smoothed down the robe with her hand, as nice as it was Sorayya's sense of fashion and tradition forbade her such an occurrence.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Tantra's eyes were cold, she looked almost offended by Sorayya's words, something like that assassin gaze of hers came on her eyes. It was obvious in all senses. A second after Tantra seem to have the intention to move forward to Sorayya the mere intention was very intimidating, Sorayya's intuition warned her about a lethal danger coming to her just in that split of a second.

Samuel in a very fast reply smiled to Tantra flashing her perfect teeth to her in a predator kind of look, that was something between a threat and a subtle message for her that Sorayya could not fully understand. Then he said to his protegee.
"Leila...

Being a kindred it's about hiding in plain sight, not to flash over the multitude, even more, we as Followers of the Dark Father embrace darkness in every action we engage.

I'm sure that my Dear Brother Hasani demonstrate that to you, I'm also sure that my Dear Sister Tantra told you about this subjects and now its my turn. Please be aware to my words because they might be the difference between your existance and your final death.

There is nothing wrong about your cloths, that doesn't define you, your actitude defines what others see of you. Don't focus on your appearance anymore, it doesn't matter.

Do you agree?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Leila stared into the eyes of her sire, recognizing the dangerous glare. 'What is with this woman's wire, she thought to herself all I want is my belongings and she wants me dead.' She turned her gaze in that instant to Samuel, grateful for his interjection, though his words did not pacify her. She didn't understand why they were so rapt to force her into humility. She'd always been confident of herself never needing to question her motives or actions. She began to wonder about these people that were so insistant on hiding and she saw them both in that moment as hypocritical. Tantra certainly flaunted her wealth always looking perfectly elegant and the man was not at all shabby. Why was she forced to be?

"Very well, I understand and I will do as you wish."

She muttered, her eyes downcast. She was tired of being treated like a slave and just ready to leave and have a break from all the confusion of the last few nights. She couldn't stop herself from feeling embarrassed about stepping out into the unknown world in only a robe, all she had was her looks. She relied heavily on them, that was the one thing she could count on in her mortal life beyond that she had nothing her father made sure of that. But she conceded, not wishing to die... again. She raised her head and smiled an apology.

"I am ready then Dr. Garrison. My sincerest apologies Dark Mother. I do not like disappointing you."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Leila's words didn't seem to comfort Tantra in the minimun, she was still staring to her with a deathwish in her gaze. At least she answered to Samuel saying.
"I will trust her to you my Dear Brother, please teach her all she needs about THIS."

Samuel smiled to her and bowed again.
"As you wish.

Let's go Leila, it's time to leave"

He moved to the secret passage Sorayya already knew, slide the carpet aside and entered with Sorayya through the hallway and from there to the night club. As usual there were loud music, people jumping and dancing around, alot of liquor and many other "stuff". The stroboscopic lights were making the scene flash before Sorayya, like a rapid serious of pictures one after the other dancing to the beep of music.

Once in the room crowed with the most unusual people Samuel stopped to fix Sorayya robe's collar, and to smile to her with the most gorgeus smile she had ever seen.

Eventually the couple reached the outter exit, there was an old limousine waiting, a mature woman was standing with the back sit door open, waiting for Samuel to arrive. The woman was well dressed, sober and serious, nothing like Hasani or Tantra who were more like exhuberant and luxurious. Samuel made a hand sign asking the woman that was following with his eyes to wait.

He left Sorayya, leaving her in the middle of the short passage from the night club's door to the stairs that lead to the street up above, and right two steps away from her he turned again to see her. Then he said looking at Sorayya, loud enough for others to look at her.
"What a beautiful dress! Don't you think?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Sorayya followed and avoided the obscure crowds as best she can. She stood just outside the doorway as instructed. Sorayya looked behind her even though he stared at her, bullocks he wasn't talking about her was he? She looked around again and realized he was. Inside she was furious, the corners of her mouth came closer together and her eyes sharpened on him. She moved her hands to her hips, and held her head up for any potential admirers his call might make even though her blood would be boiling if it could.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Sorayya's emotion started to erupt from her inside almost burning in humilliation. Why would this man wanted to show her in the bare streets wearing nothing but raggs? It was absurd!

In the same second that though was crossing through her mind something snaped inside, something was not right... what... what... she could not believe her eyes! There was a small patch of water in the floor, black as the night reflected in it, as Sorayya's reflection also...

Dancing with the devil (Leila) One-shoulder-beading-pink-elegance-prom-dress-evening-dress-80666

Even her hair style changed, her dress, her shoes... everything was different. She was dress with beautiful jewelry and stuning make up.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Sorayya looked down into the puddle and up at Samuel and then looked down upon her actual self she couldn't help but wonder how this happened. She touched the fabric of the dress if it had changed. Her brow furrowed and she was utterly confused.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Many of the present looked to Sorayya in awe, women and men, all fascinated by the look of such a beautiful creature dressed like an angel in the middle of hell.

Samuel said to Sorayya.
"Let's go dearling. The night awaits!" calling Sorayya to his side and then to the limousine where the woman was still standing paciently.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorayya managed to exhale though the need for holding any breath had been frivolous. She looked to all the people admiring her and smiled, feeling as she once did like royalty, though she did resist the urge to wave as she would have done for fear of retribution. She scampered quickly to the limousine and held out her hand for him to help her inside. She nodded to the woman holding the door not able to contain her smile.

"Thank you, Dr. Griffin. Thank you!"

She exclaimed as she stepped inside.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 pm

At the exact moment when Sorayya got inside of the vehicule her cloths turned again to normal, the same boring and ugly robe she had wear since this whole thing started.

Samuel stood outside of the vehicule and said:
"Let's go Elizabeth, we will make the introductions as we go."

Lizbeth moved quickly to the driver' spot and once inside turned on the car, ready to go. Samuel got inside the car that the very last moment and closed the door behind him. The limousine started moving.

Half block away Samuel casually look to Sorayya and asked to her.
"Do you see my point?

You need nothing to look as you want to look, everyone will see what you want them to see. As I made you all believe that you were dressing in gala"

Dr. Garrison was smiling, relaxing in the sit right next to Sorayya.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorayya saw her legs from the robe as she had for the last few nights. She grabbed the tie that held it together and loosened to ensure the fabric actually existed. She was dumbfounded and confused, but not at all upset. Saying nothing, she just glared out the window. This illusion intrigued her and upset her at the same time. She took in New York for the few seconds that they drove.

"That was certainly very intriguing. It clearly was an illusion no? But how, if I might ask? I'm sorry if you are bothered by my questions and I won't ask anymore if it displeases you."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Samuel was paciently waiting for Sorayya's answer and Elizabeth silently driving the car while both of her passangers were just enjoyning the view. Then he turned again to Sorayya when she spoke to him.

"None of your questions displeases me Sorayya, don't worry about it. You can ask me whatever you want, as many times as you want, as long as we are in private, just like now.

I'll try to answer them as good as I can, of course some answers are not easy to understand. Remember also that I would prefer to lie to you instead of telling you something that might hurt you.

To answer your question I'd say this: Illusions don't exist, if you can see it is real, at least for you"

Last edited by Malakiel on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorayya looked at him as he spoke. His words intrigued her and she couldn't help but be grateful at the ability to at least ask a question without threat of death, even with it possibly being lies. She perked right up and sat back in the chair.

"Oh, thank goodness! I have had many, many questions and I thought they'd simply burst inside of me."

So many of which raced to the forefront of her mind, so numerous were her questions, that she couldn't focus on where to begin. So she settled on the most recent events and decided to work backwards.

"Very well, so there are no illusions... it certainly did not feel like one until I was in this car. Tantra would want to kill me for even saying that... Well regardless it was a power then? One of the Dark Father's?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Samuel had a good laught about Leila's reaction for a few seconds after she spoke. Then with the same relaxed posture he said.
"Seems that my Dear Sister cares alot about you, she doesn't usually bother that much with someone...

It's a discipline, disciplines give you power but they are not powers as you might have seen of the television. That means that having control, concentration and focus on you capabilities gives you the Power to control the World around, specially when you are one of Thy Blood.

The discipline you have practiced so far it's named Serpentis, no need to explain why, I presume. This discipline I have used a moment before its usually called as Obfuscate, and it give you the ultimate power of disguise, those who learn it well are able to deceive others in order to show them whatever he wish for them to see."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Sorayya noticed his words trail but was grateful to actually have an explanation and descriptions. She liked having things in order and taught to her on an intellectual level.

"Disciplines, appropriately so I suppose. I've enjoyed using Serpentis so far. And obfuscate? I feel like I am familiar with this one. My Hasani, well the scout that brought me to New York had what I thought was an uncanny ability of being where ever I needed him when I did, or even sometimes appearing out of no where. He'd never explained that to me but your description sounds very similar to that. I am assuming it is obfuscate as well."

She asked him full of curiosity then she remembered his lingering statement.

"What is it that I am that Tantra wouldn't bother with? I want to please her. I quite enjoy her company when she is not scowling."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

"My dear sister is sometimes enigmatic, she prefers concise comments instead of long speaches, one of her main lines is 'don't say with two words something that can be said with just one'.

So probably there is just a breach in the communication between you two, but don't worry since she care so much about you... you two probably will figure that out soon enough.

Me on the other hand... well lets's say that I have a different style, I prefer long speaches. Makes sense since I'm what you may call a people's person, while my Dear Sister Tantra is one of the most powerful warriors we have in New York. My tongue tend to be soft and gentle, while hers tend to be sharp as a sword, its a matter of Discipline. Different Disciplines means different way of life, even different personallities.

I'm here to help you with your lack of social skills, please don't be offended but you behave like Kine, like Humans if you prefer that word, among kindred your behavior its unappropiate, with me you will learn about the social rules that governs on Modern Nights.

First of all, lets find you a proper clothing, you must be cold under that robe...

Liz dearling take us to D&G at the 5th. Lets find a good pair of pants for this girl"

Samuel laid back on his sit enjoyning the trip and its view.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next