World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine (Leila)

2 posters

Go down

Sunshine (Leila) Empty Sunshine (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Leila returns from the dead, fully rested but still in pain due to the hole in her brain, as disturbing as it was, this was an special night, her first night in the unlife in which she had no bad dreams. She felt amazingly good. The room was as she remembered the first time she woke up in it, the scene was almost nostalgic.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunshine (Leila) Empty Re: Sunshine (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Leila reached up reflexive to the pain in her head. The bullet wound was still there and her memory recoiled the sounds of a strange vibration and distant explosion. She couldn't make out what she thought it was. Among all of the commotion of her thoughts she realized she'd awaken and without a disturbing nightmare! Had the wound in her head stopped her from her horrid dreams. Either way there were none! And she was ecstatic.

A smile started to spread on her face as the nude young woman sat up in the nostalgic environment. She looked around at the familiar wound her throat felt as parched of liquid as a desert. She looked around the room to see if there had happened to be a robe that she could slip into before heading to the living room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Leila looked around still excited about her pleasant dreams and noticed that the steel door that separated her from the halllway was bumped, may be someone tried to break in or something else, she could also noticed a minor smell in the air that felt like burnt.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Leila noticed the door finally when she was looking around for a robe. She stood up and went to the door, her nose wrinkled and sniffled a few times through the air for what smelled like something had been burning. She put her hands over the bump in the door feeling if it was hot.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:47 pm

It wasn't cold enough for an steel door. Leila also noticed little cracks on the door frame.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Leila backed away from the door, feeling that it was obviously too warm for what it was supposed to be. She stepped back and examined the door seeing now that it was also cracked in the frame. She tried to look through the cracks to see if she could determine anything in the hall.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

One of the cracks was wide enough for her to see through. Outside the hallway seemed to be burnt, the walls were black full with ashes and the burnt smell was stronger.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

'What the hell!?'

Leila thought to herself, something happened to Tantra's club. She walked away from the door and to the bed and sat down hurriedly looking for her phone in the pile of things on the floor. She picked it up her fingers slightly shaking wondering what had happened. She turned it on and firstly checked the time then to see if there was any messages or missed calls from the clan.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm

She verified that her phone had no signal in that deep underground covered with thick walls and steel doors.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Leila bit down on her lip trying to make sense of this situation. She put the phone down and quickly and quietly pulled the tattered black shirt and the sweatpants on then wrapped her "scarf" around her head. She shoveled her phone in her pocket and walked back to the door. She listened to see if it was quiet then she tested the door knob, turning it to see if it would open.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Everything was very, very quiet and the door was locked close.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Was something waiting for Leila out there? Obviously there was a fire but had it passed completely? Where was Tantra? What the hell happened?

Leila could have stayed in that room but if there was one thing she couldn't let pass her it was the loyalty and helpfulness that her clan showed to her last night. Regardless of the suspicions she had around her embrace she had to make sure everyone was ok. She looked through the crack again to see exactly where it was in relation to the door knob then she looked back into the room to see if there was anything she could use to bludgeon her way out.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

The room had a wooden frame bed, the bedside with a drawer and a lamp over it, another round lamp attached to the wall and nothing more.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Leila went to the bed side table and took the lamp off of it. She held the table so that the legs of it were facing the weakened part of the door frame and wall, the flat part of the table against her stomach. She backed up into the wall and then ran forward with all the force and strength her legs had forcing the legs of the table to impact with the wooden frame. Then she backed up and did it again, and again until the stress of the impact looked like the wall was giving in.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm

* Bam * Boom * Crash! *

After each charge the crack in the wall became greater and the bedside more damaged, after the third try the bedside broke to pieces, the drawer that was in it fell to the ground and with it the key that was inside of it. The crack also opened wide, not enough to fit through but almost. Also an splinter from the bedside went through Leila's stomach literally piercing through her from her belly to her back.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

The hole in her brain had to be seriously impacting her judgement. Once she destroyed the table and got a piece of wood through her the key in the drawer seemed far too simple. Leila reached down for the splintered wood and yanked it fearlessly from her body. Then she took the key and tested it in the door.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

The splinter broke inside of Leila's body, this night started really great but seem to be getting worse as it advanced. The key opened the door easily returning some hopes to Leila.

Outside the hallway was burnt from the roof to the ground, covered with ashes all over the place, the living room to Leila's right hand was destroyed also, as it was the kitchen to her left in which he could see what was left of one of the cooks dead, burnt to the bones with his black skin due to the incineration.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Leila cursed the wood stuck in her belly and then after realizing her frustrations were pointless she got out of the dungeon room and looked around the floor in disbelief. Everything was burned down to the ground. She was in utter shock. Her mind started to wonder if she was dreaming or if this was actually reality. But she'd heard the explosion before she got out... it had to be real didn't it?!

Leila looked pitifully over the man then she went back to the living room looking for the door that led to what she thought was Tantra's room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm

In the living everything was burnt to the ground, from the persian carpets to the wooden furnitures, all that beauty was destroyed. Over whats left of the living's furniture was a man sitting.

Sunshine (Leila) Ahmed_Sani_Yeriman_Bakura
"Hello my dearling... I've been looking for you"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Leila looked at him for one moment. Her mind was sure now that this was a dream.

She stood where she was at the entry to the living room, a clear line for the kitchen and the exit upstairs.

"Well congratulations Baba, you've found me. What can I do for you?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Baba stood up and said.
"Now that you've been corrupted and defiled by the hands and cocks of infidel men, becoming the biggest whore of the west you're only good for one more thing...

You forgot all your mother's teaching, you have betrayed our ancestors and left the honor of this family in the mud with cockroches and excrement!

You shall be destroy if our family will ever recover the honor on which you've pissed and shit!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Leila rolled her eyes and watched him her eyes locked on his as he stood. She wasn't about to back down from him. Not anymore, not ever again.

"How fucking dare you talk about my mother. You never gave a shit about her or me. I'm not your little whore anymore, that's why your so upset isn't it? You're mad I got away from you, that you cannot have my sweet little ass anymore. What happened to my mom? What happened to my brother's and sister's Baba? If anyone in our family is dishonorable it is you, it always has been. You can try and destroy me Baba but I'm far more than your personal whore now."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Baba yelled
"Your mother was a corrupted seed! every spawn she gave birth came from hell! you were the one that seduced me! you goddamned devil! SHAITAN! That's what you're. Always showing yourself in front of me! tempting me!

Even know! lying! what brothers and sister are you talking about! your birth left your mother sterile!! you're a monster!!! monster!!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Leila smirked as he grew outraged.

"Baba. You are absolutely impressionable. I don't know how you think a prepubescent girl has any seduction skills what so ever. I'm glad that helps you sleep at night though, especially after all those evenings you crawled into my bed. But you know what Baba, I am a monster, and you made me this way."

Just as Leila finished talking her face changed. Her eyes glared with the fluorescent bright blue snake eyes, her fangs extended, and her mouth fell completely open. Her long thick serpentine tongue spiraled in a flash out of her mouth. He wanted to see the monster in her and so she showed him it.

"Thhhhissss isssssss whhhhhat you've made me thhhhissssss monsssssster!"

Then she chuckled a deep throatily sinister laugh straight from her belly.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 pm

The eyes of Fadul inyected in blood and his expression changed to pure rage.
"DEMON!" he yelled

His body rapidly changed, growing fast, ripping his clothes off by the strength of his muscles from his human shape to this. Sobek the Crocodile God of Egypt.
Sunshine (Leila) 352706-91320-sobek_super

In rage he charged against Leila biting her and ripping her bones one by one, finally he ate her just add the suffering of his gastric acids to the mix, eventually Leila was disolved in his stomach and became a part of him.

Just then Leila wakes up...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down