World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Awakening (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Awakening (Leila) Empty The Awakening (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Leila woke up nearly screaming from the agony of beaten eaten alive. Savaged by her own father. Her eyes finally flared open the walls of the room closing in on her. Her jaw was shaking her naked body writhing in bed away from the monster. She still hadn't registered that she was awake again in the small familiar room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

The Awakening (Leila) Empty Re: The Awakening (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Willpower (Nightmares)
Leila carried out 4 launched of one The Awakening (Leila) 10.1 (Roll.) :
9 , 6 , 3 , 2
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 am

Leila finally realized she was up after several seconds of unnecessary panting. Her hands were clutching her thick wavy hair. Her stunning eyes staring blankly into the deep brown ceiling above. It was a nightmare, the most horrid and realistic she'd had.

"It was just a dream Leila, just a dream, just a dream."

Leila repeated that to herself ad nauseum, the deja vu of the dream and her awakening over and over in this tiny tormenting room to the abuses of her father. She blinked several times and sat up from her bed thinking about what she'd just experienced. She kept her eyes on her thighs not ready to face whether or not her dream was an actuality, she'd heard the sound before she was sleep she was sure of that. But first she needed to process what had happened.

Her father couldn't really believe she'd brought the family shame. All of the countless days and hours he spent abusing her, touching her inappropriately, using her body as he pleased. She wasn't a whore, she was free, but still she doubted, even now her father's words pierced her even if it was her own subconscious creating him.

Leila was beginning to see that her dreams were always telling her something, like prophesies, predicting what was to come but usually with past events. Did he really know where she was? Was he actually in town now? Leila reeled at how emotionally unstable he'd made her feel, how she just wanted him destroyed and yet still he'd devoured her literally. She had to get stronger to face him she needed to be brave now. Vengence was creeping into her veins and she was feeling the thirst for blood the thirst for his blood stronger now was her beast than any other time she'd hungered before. All she wished for between her teeth was his viral flesh and to consume his guts. Her fangs descended in her mouth at the thought of destroying and consuming him. She was a monster and she'd show him in due time.

Just after that silent moment Leila brought her head up to stare at the door to her room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Leila's dream drowned inside the Thirst few moments after her arise, her whole body soared, her guts and her throat were burning and the only thought in her mind was BLOOD. Instinctly her arms hugged her belly trying to ease the pain she felt her whole body shaking violently as violent assasin thoughts jumped in her mind.

Even her vision of the door was blurred by the hunger growing inside of her... just a door and nothing more.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Leila began to lose her thoughts when she looked up to try and see the door. The hunger was gnawing at her insides she had to drink. She tried o move towards the door. Not bothering trying to get dressed, the thought never entered her mind she just needed blood, warm thick, replenishing blood. Leila got up and went to the door slowly and clutching her belly. Then after trying the knob she remembered Tantra locked it. What were the chances there was actually a key in the side table? She went to the drawer and opened it shakily.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm

The table sidebed had no drawer in it. It was just a dream afterall.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Leila wrapped the scarf around her head. She felt like she was going to explode from the thirst, the beast was tugging at her every molecule. She grabbed her phone and trudged to the door then she started knocking on it while turning the handle.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

The cellphone was without signal just like it was in Leila's dream, the door was also closed. After almost a minute of smashing the door she heard that someone was unlocking it but just before the final click to open Leila heard Tantra's voice from the other side.
"Leila? are you ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yes ma'am, just starving!"

Leila spouted out quickly from her parched throat. She'd finally stopped banging on the door, and backed up to let the door open.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Tantra finally opened the door allowing Leila out, the hallway was normal. Tantra said.
"Before leaving dress up"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm

"Oh right."

Leila looked down at her naked body then to pile of blood drench black clothes she had.

"Do you have something I can borrow? My clothes are at Cross' place."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Tantra nods
"Wait here"

She leaves and leaves the door almost closed. Few minutes after comes back with one pair of jeans of Leila's size a blouse, sox and shoes.
"There you go"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Leila stood almost shaking from her unquencheable thirst. Waiting until Tantra brought her some clothes. She slipped everything on nodding her thanks in the process, her kind was on one thing only. When she was clearly ready, she steadied her hands inside her back pocket to keep from doubling over.

"Ready."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Tantra led the way to the living room, she seemed serious as usual, as well as glamorous. Once in the chamber she pointed to a cloth bag on one of the tables saying
"You'll find your things inside Childe"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Leila followed her into the living room and reluctantly released her hands to pick up the black bag. She looked inside for her purse and collected it out after a brief thumbing through of her items to ensure everything was there.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Everything. Passport, ID, Creditcards, even the lipstick was there...

Tantra says.
"You should have an steady income of blood every night. Why did you let this to happend?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Leila grabbed her bag and tossed it on her shoulders, then immediately shoved them back into her pockets to keep herself from clutching her ailing gut. Then she shook her head side to side in reply to Tantra's question.

"I don't know. I haven't even thought about doing that really... But I wasn't low on blood until I healed my mouth."

Her body started to shake again, the craving and the need hit a peek inside of her.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Tantra bends slightly to see through Leila's head and smirks without saying a word. Then she stares back at Leila's eyes and says.
"Seems that you'll need to kill. You're that Thirsty and you still need to heal that" while pointing at Leila's 'Third eye'.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Leila left her hands where they were in her pocket and nodded.

"Yeah... I was thinking about keeping it, could be a new trend."

She chuckled trying to release the tension she felt. Leila's brain was uncomfortable with the idea but the beast was reveling inside. One day she would come to grips with killing humans, she had to if she was being bred to be a fighter.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Tantra sits down patiently making Leila's beast to revolt inside, just the thought of waiting longer made Leila disgusted and angry at Tantra even if she wouldn't dare to challenge her.
"Take a sit Childe, we need to talk" she said with her soothing voice.

Once Leila obeyed she continued saying
"There should never be an easy way to kill another being, the most foolish vampires try to ignore their deeds or indulge theirselves by justification or their actions. You won't do that.

If you're determined to kill I want you to think about it, to realize the life you're taking and the impact your actions will have on others like your victim's family. If you're not ready to kill I suggest you to meditate and calm your beast, because tonight it will tempt you to fall from grace"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Leila sat her beast was clawing its way up her throat as the delay became obvious. She clutched at her neck trying to rid her throat of the dry gnawing feeling and to no avail. She had to close her eyes and grip hold the arms on the chair to calm herself enough to be seated comfortably.

"I do not want to kill, I have mistakenly killed once and I have no desire to do so again."

Leila lifted her head and tried to get a handle on herself to actually look at her sire.

"Is meditating to control the beast any different than what I know meditation to be? An inward reflection to calm the mind and spirit?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Tantra nods.
"There are techniques to do that, meditating isn't just relaxing and closing your eyes.

The first thing you need to confront is you. Your Beast feeds on your fears, on your weaknesses, the more you accept to be weak, to have needs and flaws, as you accept the urge for indulgence, the stronger becomes your Beast.

If you're afraid of what It can do, even more, if you're afraid of your own nature as a predator, then you are feeding your beast and eventually It will overcome your control and violate you.

The second thing you must do, is accept that everything in you is lethal, every Discipline you practice, every gift of your Blood, exists for the same reasons as the swords and guns, or fangs and claws for animals, they exists to make you a better killer. To have control over your prey.

You don't have to kill if you don't want to but you never shall regreat if you do."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Leila was still struggling with the hunger inside of her while she listened to Tantra speaking.

"I must overcome my fear of killing and accept that it will happen and that I am made to do so. Once I am able to accept those things I have control, I have embraced my nature, my inner darkness... I want to have control when I am feeding, it was only when I feel out of control that I felt the regret. But I will not let it burden me in the future."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Tantra smiles and says ritualisticlly.
"I'll teach you a Mantra, this you can recite inside of yourself whenever you feel the fear coming for you...

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:25 am

Leila couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Tantra's first phrase. Then she smiled and tried to play it off, the goofyness of it not surpassing the hunger but it did help ease it.

"Tantra's Mantra! That'll be easy to remember."

She smiled and went on to recite it.

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next