World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Pain (Leila)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Heart Pain (Leila) - Page 4 Empty Re: Heart Pain (Leila)

Post  Leila Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Leila nodded once as well indicated she did indeed have a question.

"Just one more. I'd like to know who I am dealing with. What are you Chester?
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Chester smile faded away and he said.
"That's not a polite question Leila, I'll explain you why.

You're a vampire and because of that I know that I also know what are your weaknesses, even more knowing your Bloodline I also know what I can expect about your supernatural abilities.

I'm not worried about you particulary but on the people that might get into your mind and find memories of me, also that too much information might confuse a young mind like yours.

And finally no one will reveal his nature to you just by asking, in this context it was much like you called me stupid, stupid enough to reveal myself to you. Actually the simple fact of your question tells me that you would have answer that question if it was asked to you. Am I right?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Her curiosity was causing her issues, Tantra had just told her that. But true to form Leila made the mistake on her own. She frowned and took a seat on one of the benches. Her mind began to process the experience, weaving in the odds and ends that brought her here. Her hands started to run through the edges of her naturally curly tendrils of hair. Then after a few moments of silence she finally broke the stale air.

"Yes. If I was asking of you what you are asking of me, I would have. If only to be able to show you genuinely that I was on your side. You have me cornered and tied my hands. I am here, now, at your disposal and you would like to use me to what end? I have no idea.

All of this you have from me, information enough to kill me and you say you wish to help me? How am I to know, to trust you over my clan? It was not my intention to call you stupid or be impolite and for that I apologize. However what you are asking me necessitates me to trust you."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Chester smiles again with his wicked expression curving his eyes, what made him look even more scary.
"Would you Trust me if I ask you to?" he starts with a giggle, that grew louder and louder until it became a huge and loud laughter

* HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA!! *

Seconds after he regain control of himself and continued saying.
"I'm not asking for your Trust though.

Just look at the facts, I've enough information to destroy so Why I haven't? If I'm that powerful why I need something from you? Even more if want to hurt your Clan why would I plot this whole scheme to do so?

Think about this for second, let's say I fool you to entrapped you here, You're here and what now? I tell you my big plan just to return you unharmed?!"
he starts giggling again.

"WHAT A BAD VILLAIN!" laughter!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Leila watched him laugh not at all amused herself. Her brows lifted and she watched him from her seated position until he was done with the hysterics. Then she tilted her head and listened to his goings on. She cracked a smile finally, willing to laugh at herself once she realizes this too. It still didn't help that the underworld was where dead things go...

"Alright Mr. Big Bad Villain, so you aren't here to kill me... you want me to help you save New York. So tell me more about this. But I want to be Storm though. All the other superhero women are copies of the comic dudes."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Chester kept his smile up delighted.
"Demons are real Leila, fallen Angels of God. The arabs, the christians and the jew call his powerful spirits like that Djinni, Demons or whatever you want to call them. Demons are complex beings with several abilities, among this abilities the power to make Pacts, to subdue others to their will in exchange for power.

A Demon has one of your Clan mates under control, I don't know who, since this very powerful being has hide, in a very clever way, his own tracks from the very strands of time. You have a resemblace of that ability that Magi call Arcanum, that's one of the reasons of why you're perfect to this task.

I want you to find this demon worshiper, when you do I want you to call me so I can stop it before it's too late."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 pm

For a moment Leila thought if this demon could even possibly be her sire with how off she was at times. Then she started to think about what he said, what demons were and how they could hide in someone. It was troubling to say the least.

"I admit I don't know anything about Demons. What is Arcanum?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Chester said.
"Is that thing you project in other's minds. Everytime since I've met you you're screaming subtlely 'Don't Hurt me I can do you no harm' its amusing to be honest, considering how dangerous you're" he giggles.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Leila thought about what he said, she didn't force any projections over him that she knew of. How was that possible? Of course she did think she was harmless, in a way. There was the insurance guy... but that was an accident and the girl in the club was destroyed by the beast. Neither of those were Leila per say... or were they? She looked at him with an amused expression. A twisted smile that suggested she'd figured out some intriguing gossip.

The girl stood up and moved to the front of him invading his personal space for the first time since she'd encountered him. She was smiling in a slightly sultry seductive way. More sure of herself as she considered what kind of advantages this "Arcanum" granted her.

"You think I'm dangerous! I don't intend to do harm but accidents happen."

Leila giggled and opened her hand on offer for him to take it, in a playful innocent manner of course, because the girl could do no harm.

"So there is a djinni in my clan, projecting itself upon my clanmate and you believe I can recognize it. Tell me more about the deal.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

One blink and Chester is gone, vanished in thin air...

...seconds later she hears his voice saying
"You couldn't recognize it, at least not on your own..." Leila turns to the source of the voice but he's gone once again.

"I'll give you something that will help you on that task." she heard his voice right next to her, right behind of her it was surprising and scary, his dark and unsettling voice was still echoing around the plaza.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Leila withdrew her hand after she'd blinked and he'd disappeared. Gone from directly in front of her. She turned around quickly when she heard his voice behind her and again he'd gone. Then he surrounded her with his menacing voice, her eyes couldn't follow, couldn't keep track of him and her ears were deceiving her at every turn. The echo, like a stalking reminder of how he evaded her, how he strummed her along, dangling his skills and abilities without revealing himself to her.

She stood in the hall turning to catch him, feeding the hauntingly playful game with her persistent eyes. She spun to face him when the voice was next to her and still there was nothing but the uneasy wake he'd left and the echo in the room.

"I appreciate the offer, it seems I will be needing the assistance if what you say is true."

Leila still searched the room, moving towards the wall now so he couldn't pop up behind her. The spinning had become dizzying and she was still struggling with her bearings at his antics.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Chester's hands went quickly around Leila's neck, if it was an attack she'd have been dead already, instantly she head a click and when she was about to step away or defend herself Chester blinked again, this time just a few yards away appearing instantly sitting on one of the benches.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

His warm hands around her neck in a flash, this was it, he was going to kill her. She'd forgotten that the need to breath was no longer an issue but the decapitation surely would have. She hadn't had time to think about that, all she could do was react. Her hands went to her neck attempting to pry him off but her hands found only her bare neck. He was gone just that fast and already sitting.

She rubbed her neck just from the shock of it and went to sit next to him.

"Was that it? Did you give it to me?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Leila felt a necklace around her elegant neck. It was short and really delicate, hanging from a thin chain and made of metal. So short that she couldn't see it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Leila's fingers caught in the small chain and moved down it to feel the charm on it if there was one.

"Thank you. What does it do?"

She asked Chester with a delicate voice that matched the discovery of the jewelry.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Chester said from his bench.
"It's a magical necklace Leila. It will warn you about the presence of Demons, Djinni if you prefer"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Leila nodded as she sat on a bench opposite him. She left the jewelry alone for now, intent that she would need to leave it on at all times.

"What is going to happen to my clan mate that possesses the Djinni?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Chester shrugs and says.
"Depends on him or her, I mean the destruction of the Demon and I won't allow any interference, if your mate step aside I've nothing against him"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm

That statement worked to calm Leila, surely whomever was possessed could see reason and not let themselves be destroyed. She looked to Chester reassured and smiling.

"You've given me jewelry, a rose and stolen me off to an extremely secluded area."

She giggled,

"Are you sure this is all you need from me?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Chester giggles as well. Then he says.
"No, I think that would be all for tonight Miss. Are you ready to go home?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Leila nodded, still smiling. It was odd that she now found him a bit charming even, though the frightening aspects about him were rolling about in her mind.

"I am ready, just one more question though. How will I contact you when I find the possessed kindred?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Chester smiled and took a card from his outfit and threw it to Leila. A presentation card for a Children Clown named Chester with a cellphone number offering a lot of discounts.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Leila caught the card and checked it out for a few seconds. A clown, of course he was, she smirked and slipped the card into her purse.

"I'll be sure to call you if I need entertaining."

She chuckled and stood up, tucking her hands into her back pockets.

"I am ready now. Shall we?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Chester stood up and walked to Leila, in front of her he said.
"This will hurt, I'm sorry"

Chester concentrated putting his hands to the high of his chest, one in front of the other, green lightnings started to jump and spark from one palm to the next, as a green electrical ball of plasma was starting to form between his hands.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:00 am

Leila's lips curled into a frown at the thought of being in pain yet again. But she nodded, assuming the alternative of staying there would be far worse. She watched in awe and fascinated terror as the sparks began yet again. This time a beautiful array green forming into a large ball much like the fire. She couldn't tear her eyes away and fought her legs not to take a step back. She just watched and waited anxiously for the moment that ball was unleashed upon her.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next