World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another night, another chance (Matthais)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another night, another chance (Matthais) Empty Another night, another chance (Matthais)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Matthais was slow to wake, felt like he had his head wracked, his mind had been working overtime last night and now it felt it slightly. Slowly he opened his eyes, survived to live another night, sighed happily and smiled. Matthais wiped his eyes, before getting up, enjoying the living of his sire, never before had he been offered so much. Yet, he still had the urges...hard to shake what he is...He went to take a shower, and throw on some new clothes, grooming himself before venturing out to find his sire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another night, another chance (Matthais) Empty Re: Another night, another chance (Matthais)

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 am

Matthais felt how his slumbering faded away, releasing his body from the day light's embrace into the freedom of the night. His mind started to remember yesterdays experience, reviving every dreaming moment of it as it was as real as his very existence at that point. Shacking the inamovility Mat stood up and went to dress up, the bathroom was again ready, a new set of clothes had been selected for him, as well as a towell, soup and perfume, possibly by Xavier's servants. For Matthais was hard to picture Xavier focusing on something else than himself.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another night, another chance (Matthais) Empty Re: Another night, another chance (Matthais)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am

Smiles to the servants. "Have you seen the master? Im looking for him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 am

Spoiler:

Matthais asked practicing his imagination and trying to belief that the servants were actually there, still the mirror and the rest of the objects were unresponsive.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:24 am

Realized he was talking to himself, whoops. Shook his head to get his bearings, and went searching the penthouse looking for Xavier. Blinking his eyes again. He felt hungry but more of a mild feeling like he should feel up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Outside the flat seemed almost the same as the day before, Matthais started to walk down the hallway down to the main chamber appreciating Xavier's collection of famous artist paintings on the walls. Once in the main chamber with all the pillar with art pieces was Xavier sitting in his chair waiting as usual for Matthais.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 pm

"Good evening sire. Sorry if i took a bit to wake up. Are you well? I am looking forward to another night of training." Smiles as he joined in sitting nearby in one of his chairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Xavier smiles also and says.
"I'm glad to see such entusiasm Childe! what would you say if I tell you that we're going to rob tonight?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 am

Smirks coyly "Hell yeah! What's the score? How will this give me training to be, ya know, my new self. ....but I'm completely down with this idea." Xavier could see the excitement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:56 am

Xavier smiled and said
"This will be a training because we'll rob a high security building without using any tools except for our own skills and talents. Imagine that"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Gave him a look of great interest. "Thats some bold shit. Im down. Though should i learn how to use my skills before we rob this seductive score?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Xavier looks at Matthais while he thinks short after he says.
"I don't think you're ready to put your dreams into this world. Probably you still think that dreams are some sort of illusions that are in our heads or something wierd like that.

Tonight's task its to go there, I'll do the work, you just have to be on my tail without holding me back"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:41 pm

"Ill keep up sire" smiles and nods sharply. "Absolutely. Where do we start?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Xavier went to get dressed up, when he left the room one his servants, the same woman that helped him on his first night as a vampire entered to the room, or should I say, sneaked in.
"Good evening Younling. Is it everything ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"It is. Good to see you again. Hows it going for you?" Smiled warmly to the woman, checking her out subtely. He walked towards her and offered to give her a hug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Subtlely as Matthais glance she rejected the physcal contact.
"Is Master going out tonight? I heard you were going to work. Am I correct?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Noddes respectively to her that she didnt wish for physical contact. "I am. Sire is taking me out for a bit of fun and indulgence. You"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

She shows fear in her eyes.
"I must warn you young master, there's full moon tonight. It's not a good night for Master. He's dangerous tonight specially for you.

Don't be decieved by his smile, he'll destroy you as he did with the others if you make him angry in any way. God bless you"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:36 pm

"What does the full moon have anything to do with the sire? Destroy me like the others? Whats really going on because if you are trying to worry me, its working." A look of what the fuck on his face. He didnt know what to think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Amanda was about to speak but a noise at the end of the hallway made her jump and run out of the room. Matthais turned and saw Xavier dressed up coming down the hallway.
"We're ready Childe. Let's go"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Looks at her once more smiling "Sounds good sire" and follows him along. The thought lingering on his mind for alittle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Once again they went to the basement and this time Xavier choosed a different car, actually a sport wagon a black H2 Hummer with dark windows. It had a good security system, from automatic locks to biometric ignition system and satelital survillance, quite a piece of art. Xavier turned the car on and went to the exit ramp, after doing a couple of turns they reached the surface and there it was Full Moon.

Another night, another chance (Matthais) _T7S6327e

"What a wonderful night to go out! The Hunter's moon! Make my blood boil!" Xavier says.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 pm

"Excited there is a full moon? Hey, I'm pumped to run with you. I'll do my best to keep up with you sire." Smiles to him looking about outside the vehicle. Watching the city go by, just priming for the next move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Xavier seemed of the best mood, he was thrilled playing loud british rock and singing to the top of his lungs, he was indeed very excited. Driving around The Bronx Xavier eventually jump to the highway to the neares suburbs around the City, among them a high class urbanization called 'Sweet Gardens', high security profile.

The vehicle turned before entering the residence and went to the east from there to a gas station with an small restaurant near of it, after parking the car there Xavier got out of it and said to Matthais.
"We're here, let's go. If you have any doubts this is when you ask, afterwards there should be not a sound"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

"Perhaps if you tell me the plan?" Smiles to him. Looking about the area, already figuring out where to sneak.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next