World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Date Night  Empty Date Night

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Tristana was ready right up and after waiting a few minutes until 10:05PM she hears a car calling on the street. She didn't recognized the black Camaro but certainly the head out of the window was Jorge dressed with a black leather jacket and slim dark jeans, curiously he was using sunglasses as well.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Date Night  Empty Re: Date Night

Post  Jessica Thorne Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Tristina grined and had to force herself not to giggle at Jorge wearing sunglasses at night. Though she was probably no better dressed. She wore her Art-fag meets Goth' attire. All the way up to her fishnet tights under her black skiny jeans. She wasn't sure just where this night would take her but she was hoping it lead to relationship full of great sex and a good times. Though she was hardly a "easy' girl to bed, she did have standards and likes to tease and make men work for it.

Overall she was looking for someone to "vibe with'' , for too long in her life she had found that the people she met just never understood her.

Tristina leave the sorority house and heads to the Camino with a bright smile on her face

▂▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
"....hay you! Glade ya found the place.... So where we headed?  .. "
Tristina said getting into the car,  throwing her bag in the back.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm

He smiled when Tristana walked out of the building and push the copilot door open for her. Once inside he pulled his sit belt and started the engine. A nice low pitch roar came from it.

He said.
"Good evening to you, how're you doing?" checking her 'outifit' as she crossed her legs once in the car.

"We're going to hear some music and relax.

There's a good party, some people call it a Rave, for me it's just another night with some friends. It's a fair hole in the wall close by in Hell's Kitchen."
he said while moving the car at standard speed.

While at it he passes his hands behind Trist's legs in a sexy way but just pulls a plastic bag from beneath the sit. It had a bunch of pills in it and a few rolls of weed. A fortune and very cool in variety.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Tristina laughed a little At The Mention Of a "rave"

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...A rave? Like those underground parties that spontaneously spring up  here are there .. The rough kind... Or is this more like... want'to-be's dressed in black, black lights, glow sticks and a bunch'a drugged out hipsters with nothing better to do on a Friday night.... Oh goody...(*sarcadtic) " .... But what'eves I'm up for anything... Let's see how you roll."

Tristina shakes her head and gives a chuckle at seeing the bag of drugs.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...damn boi, what are you de candy man? Shhhhhiiiit.. Dont mind if I do..though I ain't big on this sh!t.. I think I'll just have the blunt over the Oxycodone and ecstasy.... I dont want to be losing my damn mind and be  chasing around blue fairies or some sort of bullshit all night. -ha ha ha- "
Tristina said with a laugh as she pulled the blunt and lite it with the car's lighter..
Tristina still didn't know Jorge, or his friends enough to relax enough to try heavy drugs.
Pulse she was smart enough not to do anything that would get her addicted to something. She had her School career to think about oh, she wasn't about to become a junkie.

" ... don't worry I'm under a strict don't ask don't tell policy...heehee..  "
Tristina sits back and starts to let the smoke take its effect on her. Relaxing and watching the night sky fly by over head.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:32 pm

After a few minutes of driving and laughing about just the idea of a Rave the black camaro entered to Hell's Kitchen: in the 80s this was the most dangerous part of 'The City' but now in 1995 things seemed to have changed, specially since Mayor Giulianni assume power in town last year.

Most of the street lights were off in this part of the city but from time to time one or another could blink or shine for more than a minute before going out again. The place was dirty and smelled like garbage all over the place, at far in an alley across the street a gang of african-americans were getting some heat from the classical barrel on fire while singing a old reggae song.

The place looked just like another night in the Bronx for Tristana, except that she was white and from Brooklyn, like a fish taken out of water to a surreal level.

The car stopped and Jorge turned off the lights and suddenly a gorilla like man, bold russian seeming guy came with a green glowing stick hanging from his neck. He had tattoos from head to his muscular arms and a flashlight on his left hand.
"Good evening" said the guy in perfect newyorker.

Jorge pulled a flyer as an invitation and after using black light it revealed a symbol of a Bleeding Rose in the back of the paper. The russian nods and says.
"Welcome to the party. Please the car keys."

Suddenly the copilot door opens and at the other side of the car another guy came to allow the lady out, while Jorge gave the keys and the bold man also helped him out, then he started to walk toward the front side of the car while encouraging Trist to follow him saying.
"Remember the bag hon!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:25 am

As the two shared the blunt, Tristina started to finally become more relaxed as the drug took hold in her system.
She watch the city drive by in a flash of streetlights and headlights.
All in all Tristina was feeling pretty good.

When they arrived at HELL'S Kitchen she didn't seem the slightest bit uneasy. The T.H.C in her system was keeping her very relaxed.

Tristina gave a bit of a chuckle when she saw this brick-house warring a glow stick and using a black light to let guests in.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .damn.. I guess I was right on the money with my assumption... All that is left is the posers. ....ha ha"
She said with a laugh, referring to her previous conversation before about a Rave.

Tristina took note of the flyer and its hidden symbol.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Oh that's clever.... So let me guess this party is invitation only? Hee-Hee ain't I lucky.
Tristina said with a playful smile.

Tristina stepped out of the car and took a good look a round, it was only now that she felt a bit uneasy. Though she wasn't about to let that bother her.
▂▂▂(surface thoughts)▂▂▂
<...leave your keys? Damn does this place have a flip'n valet. How bad could this be? >

Tristina pocketed some important stuff from her bag, and then grabbed Jorge's goody bag, leaving her purse in his care.
Tristina made sure to bend over  in such a way as to turn a few heads as she retreaved the bag of drugs from the car.

Once she had everything, she joined Jorge's side and smiled.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Lead the way Candy man, Hee-Hee"
Tristina hands him the goody bag.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:00 am

The couple went deeper into the badly illuminated alley between two five level buildings. The sky was yellowish reflecting the electrical lights from the city on the fog cover above them, no stars were showing just a pale yellow gibbous crescent moon hiding behind an sporadic cloud.

About the middle of the alley were another two guys, latino looking one darker than the other dressed with blue formal pants and coat but no tie, upon Tristana and Jorge's arrival one of the guys pulled a magnetic card to open a reinforce steel door between the two men. Inside the far noise of electronic music was hitting hard the beep. The interior was just another hallway in NYC typical architecture decorated with arrow shaped hanging lights for the occasion and henna looking arabic multicolored symbols were decorating the walls in one specific path inside of the building, a person sometimes males other females equally attired as the guys outside were at any crossroad of alleys to lead the guest in the right direction.

After turning a couple of times the couple arrived to the basement entrance as they were certainly approaching to the party, judging by the music's volume. A tall man with black stretch pants, an open spandex T-shirt and twelve inches heels was at the door receiving the guests, asking again for the invitation and placing a cloth bracelet of bright blue color on Trist and Jorge's wrists. The butler at the door had a terrific body, his shaved muscular chest was showing, well torned legs highlighted by the heels and thick reddish beard that decorated his face along with a white spring hat and oversized pink metal framed sunglasses with yellow crystals and tons of jewelry, including earrings and rings.

After checking that everything was good the guy pushed a button in a false brooch on one of his bracelets, opening the door with a sudden increase in the music 'boom'.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Tristina walked beside Jorge, she made  idle chit-chat as she walked. She took notice of the atmosphere around then, but didn't seem the slightest uneasy as they took one back ally turn that led to the next.

As the door man checked their invitation, she raised a eyebrow.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..Tight security for just a party.... ."
She mumbled under her breath as they were allowed to enter.

The scene inside the building with its array of dancing lights and latest dubstep music didn't seem to bother Tristina at all. She actually didn't have any type of reaction towards it, the music didn't seem to move her and she hardly broke from a  Melancholy disposition.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....soooo this is it huh? This is where all the cool kids hang out..... ."
Tristina said in a unimpressed tone.  To Tristins , she felt like a watcher, always looking in and never being a part of.
Even among all these people she felt alone and isolated. But that feeling was nothing new to her oh, she had been feeling like that all her life.

Tristina gave a little shrug and looked towards Jorge and his bag of goodies.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..but let me guess,  you didn't come here exactly for the atmosphere either , you came here to make some money.... So hope to it son!
I'll find a nice place to chill... Come find ME when your business is done... Kk?"

Tristina said with a smirk,as if she read Jorge like a book.

She would then head to find some place to sit & people watch. Trying to figure out just why this music moves them to dance. This wasn't exactly her  "scene" though she didn't know exactly what type of "scene"was hers to begin with. In her mind if you've been to one party , you've been to them  all. There's nothing special about this one except different faces.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Jorge started to move as soon as the music started to engulf the couple into darkness prior to the lights display shown in the three level basement below the building.

The first level where they were at was basically an square platform suspended from the ceiling with wires that had four big steel stairs at the center that went to the next level below. Not much bigger than the first, it had many tables and four bars, one in each corner. The second level had a horse shoe shape with many people just jumping and screaming in front of the table area.

Between the first and second level were many laser beam projectors and light cannons making a show below to the third and lowest floor where were the most of people in a sort of pit jumping and dancing to the beep of a huge DJ station that was in the front wall with two columns of speakers and a steel frame with multicolored lights that made necessary the horse shoe shape of the previous floor.

Security wise Tristana could detect many security cameras, specially between the first and second floor, hanging from the platform itself. Also many 'guest' of the party had ear pieces and others were attire like the rest but behaving a little like Tristana, definitely they were not there for the fun.

" ..Tight security for just a party.... ."
Jorge nods and getting close to Tristana's ear as he was to answer her statement instead he kisses her earlobe and from there her neck in a sassy way. Then he says, needing to speak up to be heard.
"You think too much! Let it floooooww..."

" ....soooo this is it huh? This is where all the cool kids hang out..... ."
He laughs exaggeratedly as the drugs started to kick in.
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" he made the comment with an expression in his eyes that awoke Trist's curiosity.

" ..but let me guess, you didn't come here exactly for the atmosphere either , you came here to make some money.... So hope to it son! I'll find a nice place to chill... Come find ME when your business is done... Kk?"
He smiles and negates with his head side to side and says.
"This is all bought! I'm going to deliver and then we're good.

Come with me they will want to know you!"
pulling her gently by her wrist.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Tristins took particular note of the security system... this was definitely unlike any "Rave" that she had been to before, this was  way more professional .. A strange scene for a underground party.

many 'guest' of the party had ear pieces and others were attire like the rest but behaving a little like Tristana, definitely they were not there for the fun.
Tristina took mental note of these people. She wondered if they were added security or if they were here for some other reason.

Tristina scanned the floor with her eyes, she was curiosity about who was here to "party".and those who seemed here for something else.

"You think too much! Let it floooooww..."
Tristina gave a little eye roll.
She didn't quite know how to ''flooooww''.
She felt relaxed enough due to the T.H.C in her system, but vibing with the music was something eles entirely.

When he answers her "cool kids" comment she flashed him a unimpressed look. But just nodded politely and followed him.

This is all bought! I'm going to deliver and then we're good.

Come with me they will want to know you!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....eh?."
Tristina was a bit surprised that the goody bag was bought already, but even more so that he would want to introduce her to his drug buyers....
Tristina simply replayed in her Gothic sarcastic way...

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....oh goody!?."

Tristina shrugs and let's him lead her onwards
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm

As the couple descended by the stairs to the second level Trist noticed an oddity, that considering she was in a Rave crossing path with masked people, crest haired people, tattooed, pierced, old ladies with incrustations and people randomly using florescent clothing and actual bulbs of light as part of their attires had to be hell of an oddity to be noticed at all.

The second floor wasn't symmetrical, there was a part by the north side of the building where they first entered that was deeper, making a sort of balcony the rest of that level.

Date Night  2ndlev10

At the back of the deep part of the second level was a sort of VIP zone with its own back bar, acoustic system and a perimeter fence of about a yard tall with three front door each well guarded by some guys in security uniform just like the ones she had already seen upstairs at the car.

There was someone or something at the back of that zone that made Tristana feel something, like an itching in her heart, something that was making her feel warmer and even enjoy more and more the music as she was getting close to whatever that was. HOW ODD!

Reaching the first position at the fence a pale shirtless man came to their encounter, he had strange face with absolute black pool eyes and crested hair with strange metallic incrustations out of his skull much like Pinhead with a Punk Crest in between his head nails. The thin yet athletic and muscular chest of the shirtless man had a red dragon in crimson ink crossing his chest that seemed to reflect light like metal.

The guy smiled at Jorge showing his mouth full of fang like teeth, with the two actual canine bigger than the rest and said.
"Jorge! Ma man I can see you brought free meat!!" he seemed interested in Tristana.

Jorge nods and says.
"Brand, this is Trist... Trist this fine gentleman is called Brand."

Brand said jumping ahead with a quick response before Tristana had a chance to say anything.
"My pleasure... we finally meet!" he then opens pass from the couple and points the guards and snaps his fingers as a sign to let them in, causing the guards to step aside and welcome Jorge and Trist.

Jorge smiled and went in with Tristana. Brand stays outside.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:44 pm

As Tristina passed these strange people it was hard for her not to gwak a little and hold a puzzled look on her face. These were not the type of people she thought of that would hang out at a RAVE. But then again who is she to judge what is fashion and at what age you should stop druging and partying.
▂▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Jesus Christ Jorge, its like those 80's club kids never grew up...."
Tristina said sarcastically on her Melancholy Gothic tone.
Tristina just shruged, this place was getting stranger by the moment,

▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<...Damn... Why does a party need so much security... ? What the fuck are they doing here... >

Tristina didn't have much time to puzzle this out as a strange feeling over took her and she stopped dead in her tracks...

▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..What the flip???. >

She stood for a moment perplexing on this strange feeling, for all her life she had never recalled such a feeling.  It was only until Jorge tugged at her wrist to continue that she pulled her attention off of it.

She walked along quietly with Jorge, the feeling still lingering in her mind.
She aproched Brand with a little head tilt.

▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..What did i just flip'n walk onto the damn twilight zone???. ..>

Jorge! Ma man I can see you brought free meat!!"//  My pleasure... we finally meet!  

▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..Fresh Meat??... We finally meet?  .. Da fuk is all diz about??. ..>

Tristina flashed Jorge a skeptical look, then back to Brand.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Yeah the pleasure is mine, nice to meet ya Brand... Keep it real.."
She responded as the two moved along...

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Well he was quite the character, should I ask how you two met or should I ask what you been saying about me to your friends... I hope you ain't been giving these people the wrong idea... I'm not a drug runner....."
She said looking to Jorge for some clarification. After all she just met Jorge, how much could he possibly know about her , she thought.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Behind the VIP Fence there was more space, more air but also it was so dark that they could barely see each other, much less details about people's faces or identifiable features. There was tall people, fat people, thin people and all seemed to be just chilling, sitting in one of the comfortable couches around.

"Well he was quite the character, should I ask how you two met or should I ask what you been saying about me to your friends. I hope you ain't been giving these people the wrong idea. I'm not a drug runner."

Jorge looked at Tristana, there wasn't anything in particular that she could pinpoint about it but there was something inside of her started to break, the name 'Robert' came to her mind repeatedly. She felt betrayed and anxious about the situation, not that she was an impressionable woman at all but there are something unsettling about this place, something wrong was going here, she could feel it in her guts. She felt kidnapped.

When she was about to burst, sensing the evilness in Jorge like a bait pulling her to be eaten by a predator a figure popped from the background figuratively: she androgynous figure dressed with a with cashmere suit over a porcelain like skin white as milk, pure as ivory was sitting in a throne like red velvet gold framed couch at the last wall, surrounded by a dozen of fanatic followers.

The creature that Tristana could not define as woman or male was drinking red wine from a hand-sculpted crystal cup, thin legs crossed with white leather moccasin shoes with such elegance that could only be a God or Goddess. She seemed to shine with his own light in this penumbra and her eyes were sparkling with small reddish flashes that was as scary as mesmerizing.

Date Night  Vamp_e10

Time seemed to run in slow motion and nothing seemed to matter anymore. She was Entranced.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:50 pm

As the feelings of "betrayal" rose up in her mind, Tristina's body went tense... She got that feeling that she had fu*ked up hard.
▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<...oh fuk fuk fuk fuk I should not be here, this was a bad idea.. I'm going to f*ck'n get raped... >

Tristina felt that uneasy feeling creep into her guy, she pulled back from Jorge, a panicked anger swelled up in her.
▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂
"...What game you playing at motherfucker! .. I ain't down with this shit....
This ain't my scene... So.. I excuse me while I GT...F...O "

Tristina stutters and staggers in her steps backwards as she notices the  androgynous beings.
A strange feeling over takes her and the world around her seems to stop.
Tristina's eyes locked with this person and nothing seemed to matter any more. She no longer felt in danger, but felt captivated.
But there was still something digging at the pit of her gut that told her she should use caution , but for the life of her she could not seem to force yourself to leave.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Who...who are you?"
She mustered all her strength to ask this figure on a thrown
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:15 pm

The creature had its own gravitational force, attracting her, making her fall, faster and faster... Tristana ended up in front of the creature unable to speak contemplating in absolute Awe the powerful presence of the being, as the Entrancement carved deeply in her soul.

There was no logic, no explanation that could justify Tristana kneeling in front of the creature as she was doing, ready to kiss his shoes with just a request from it.

Inside of her was the greatest maelstrom of emotions she had felt in her entire life, she couldn't remember a moment more intense, more transcendent than this exact fragment of time. She could after all feel... for the first time in years. The influence did not last, it subceeded slowly until she felt herself again. She was not longer in the creature's spell but she was definitely impressed.

Jorge came close to the being and knelled to kiss it's hand with such tenderness that it seems that he was afraid to taint it's beauty. He said.
"My Master, Have I been of use? Are you pleased?" he almost begged for a 'yes'.

The creature received the kiss and it was like watching an orgasm to run through Jorge's face when his lips touch the white porcelain skin. On touch the Being turned it's hand to caress Jorge's chin and he closed his eyes in the middle of a religious experience.

Then the reward, a pinch of the creature's own nail on her left hand thumb let a drop of blood out and looking down on Jorge as a caring mother it let him suck the blood out of it like it was the most precious ecstasy he have ever had, ending prone on his knees right next to it.

When the thing looked into Tristana's eyes she felt a lightning bolt running down her spine. The creature said to her. "Come closer my Childe, I wish to touch you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Tristina found herself kneeling to this strange being. The world had stopped around her and the people faded into darkness. Tristina was captivated and a strange sensation washed over her, feeling she had not felt in years...the intense emotions flooded over here like the sea hitting the shore. Tristina gasped as her heart began to race.  She couldn't grasp the logic of what was happening. Maybe there was no logic to it, but there just had to be...

Tristina felt the emotions in her start dissipating, it was like sand through her fingers, something she just couldn't grasp and hold on to.

Once the feelings were gone she watched
Jorge receive his reward. Tristina looked upon him with a hazy curiosity as he took "blood" from this being he called "Master".
Everything within her screamed this was wrong. She needed to run.. But Tristina found it very hard to comply with her instinct.

She looked at Jorge and all she thought about was "betrayal" , she felt the crush of a wave of emotions leave her. Just like Robert, he was going to do something bad.
She couldn't explain it to herself logicly, not in that moment.

Come closer my Childe, I wish to touch you

Part of Tristina wanted nothing more than to be touched by this creature.. Her heart raced and she felt conflicted...
Her mind raced..she wanted to feel again.. But logically this didn't seem possible

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....I.....I...um.."
Tristina stuttered And looked at Jorge.

▂▂▂▂Thoughts▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..betrayed.. Betrayal... He betrayed me....HE BETRAYED ME.>
like a fire inside Tristina these words ignited. She didn't remember the real reasond  why she hated Robert, but right in this instant Jorge was no better than him.
And she used that burst of the past the deep lull of the darkness and this being.
(1- wp)
▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ......no!"
Tristina snapped and pulled herself back, staggering in the dark
▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ......no!... No.. I'm out! ...I not into  your sex cult. .Play your sex games with someone else... "
Tristina used all her inner willpower to pull back and move towards the way they came.
Tristina struggled to keep her head on straight, but she knew she was in danger
and she tryed to run. She wasnt about to try to make it easy...If she could make it back to where there was normal people she could hide in the crowd,
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Tristana stood up valiantly and started to walk away from the creature and the traitor when she felt with was also leaving behind the sensation, the emotions... no one was trying to restrain her, not the creature not the 'sex cultist' around her.

She once more was losing everything. feeling the hole in her soul swelling her love, her hate, herself... at that moment the border of the VIP fence when the guard was opening the gate for her she turned back and saw that creature like she still in front of her, smiling and extending it's open hand, offering her touch to Tristana without like she was trying to reach her from afar. She knew at that moment that not even if she'd run thousand of miles away from it she could forget that it was the Path, the only way she had known to touch what she had been looking for her entire life.

At that point Tristana hesitated...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:57 pm

Tristina got up and started to leave. She didn't understand why no one was stopping her. She heard the Rhythm of the music from the club but as she moved away from the creature it seemed meaning less, everything seems so meaningless again..... she stared back at the being holding a  confused look on her face.

What was she experancing... There was no logical  explanation for it all.
▂▂▂▂(Thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂
<..... This isn't right... This whole scene isn't right... Why am I so conflicted??? I'm risking falling into some kind'a sex cult..  For what?? To feel again?  ..
How... Is this possible...>

Tristina bit down on her lower lip as she mulled over everything, she turned from the exit and slowly walked back to the creature.

▂▂▂▂(Thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂
<... is this event possible... Could this person be the reason I felt so strange... Why do o feel like I should run.. If I run I might regret it.>
She thought sarcastically.

By the time she finished her thought she was standing before the being once again.
She didn't know how, only that she wanted this, she wanted to feel again.

▂▂▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂
"....I ... Um... I dont understand... What do you want from me
.. Who are you?"

Tristina said softly as she kneeled once again and reaching for the persons out stretched hand.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:10 am

The moment Tristana was at the creature's reach it touched her face with the softest caress.

Tristana could do nothing but to close her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek transported emotionally many years into her firsts years of life, when she was just a baby girl feeling the loving touch only a mother could give. The image of her drunk mother shattered into a million pieces as she could only remember her loving, given, wonderful mother than she once had.

Tristana started to cry as emotions exploded when the mists had to retreat in the presence of such a powerful emotion, breaking through years of denial in just the split of a second. Melancholy turned into release, into freedom, into catharsis beyond her most dared nonexistent dreams.

Her hands went up to feel the creature's porcelain skin and it was a sensation out of this world. Sadness opened space for relief and she could finally open her eyes to meet the creature's supernaturally electric blue eyes staring deep into Tristana's soul.

Tristana started panting trying to recover her breath rhythm which she did after a few seconds that turned into minutes where she was alone in the world with this creature. When she recovered her senses discovered herself laying remembering she was in a Rave surrounded by people.

The creature asked with feminine voice.
"Are you ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:33 am

A explosion of emotions hit Tristina like breaking waves on the rocks. Tristina seemed lost in a  uncontrollable maelstrom.
Wave after wave hit, bring her to her knees, gasping for breath. She felt like she was drowning as past memories started to float to the surface of the Mind....

The images of  hate and neglect that her mother had become shattered away in her mind and she could remember her mother as the loving woman who wanted only the best for her child. The woman that wanted her to succeed that's being a great artist.
She remembered all the love she had in her heart for her mom... it seemed at age 6 it was lost... Where has that little girl gone to?why was she hidden away? Why was she only coming to the surface now

Tristina sobbed and sobbed as she could not stop the tears from falling. She couldn't remember the last time she cried are you felt this emotional over something. It was like a sheep feeling the soft Spring sun on its back after being sheared from its winter coat. Tristina was a wash of love and happy emotions. Emotions that she thought were long since gone and locked away.... Her world didn't seem gray anymore.... At least not in this moment.

Tristina was breathing heavy, she was lying on the floor looking up at the ceiling. In her peripheral vision she could see some of the dancing lights fading in and out of the darkness to the rhythmic sound of music playing. She was at the Rave.

"
Are you ok?
Tristina blinked and panted slightly trying to compose herself.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....yeah... I think so..."
Tristina was that up off the floor and bumped her head a little bit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .....how did you?... I'm kinda blown away... Wow ... That was a trip
& a half...what was that?"

She said wiping the residual tears from her face and looking up at the creature
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 am

Tristana found herself joking like a little kid or so she felt when she realized that no one was laughing of her pretended jest. On the contrary the supposedly sex slaves looked at her with disgust.

The creature said with a voice that progressively seemed more human, as well as her allure had diminish to be bearable to make of her just a god-like beautiful woman.
"My name is Victoria Ash. Nice to meet you Tristana welcome to my party."

She looks at Jorge and then back to Tristana.
"Don't resent my little trick to bring you here, it is my doing. Jorge knew I wasn't going to hurt you and he was just doing me a favor. Please forgive him." her voice was calmed and soft as silk, absolutely sincere and humble asking for Tristana's forgiveness.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 am

Tristina took a breath, she shock her head trying to compose herself

▂▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
"...no.. No its me that should apologize... I didn't mean to call you out for being involved in some creepy sex cult.. My bad... Guess I have been watching too many movies about sh!t like that recently
.. And my mind tends to jump to the worst possible scenario, I think I get that from my mom. "

She said cracking a little joke.
"...Anyway...Victoria Ash its nice to meet you, I'm Tristina Rose..and ...I'm not 100% sure what happened, but I feel great... No hard feeling ether way.. Yah? "
She said looking at Victoria Ash Then at Jorge with a habit of a smile.
Tristina's mind still trying to figure out what just happened

Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 am

As the sensations retreated Tristana felt herself falling back into her usual grayness but the relief had definitely left a brand in her. Just the memory of it was still resounding with emotions, numbed by the gray weight of the banality in her but still present.

Victoria said with a kind and mellow voice.
"I have been hearing stories about you for the last two years Tristana. About your performance as an artist and the creative blockage you have, so to speak"

After a short pause she continued.
"So I asked Jorge to arrange a meeting hoping that I'd be able to help you see through and realize your potential. Also to make you aware that you illness has a cure that I happen to know very well." leaving the intrigue sink into Tristana's heart slowly but relentlessly.

Victoria smiled kindly to Tristana and said with a more pedagogical tone.
"Your problem is complex but it's root is physiological and I have the cure at least for a temporary relief of it's consequences. That's why I brought you here, to ask you: are you interested in taking this Cure?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:20 am

The feeling was like a soft gray cloud cover rolling over the hills, covering the land beneath from the sun's warm rays... This feeling of "grayness'' had a numbness to it that Tristina knew all to well.
Her eyes lost that sparkle and she returned to her  Melancholy state, but she remembered the feelings... And wanted to feel it again.

I have been hearing stories about you for the last two years Tristana. About // the creative blockage you have, so to speak"
//Also to make you aware that you illness has a cure that I happen to know very well// are you interested in taking this Cure?"
Tristina was nearly speachless,,

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...For so long no one could find what was wrong with me... Doctor after Doctor .. One treatment to the next....
I'm so tired ... I just started telling people what I thought they wanted to hear..

You can't  imagine what it has been like..
Every feeling in your body mutated, distant ,   lying to try to just come off as normal.. Faking emotions, faking love... i feel my life is just a big lie... I feel so empty and shallow inside.
I have been like this for so long... I .. ... I just adapted... I never thought there was a cure.

Its like im am always searching for something... But it slips through my fingers before I could grasp it..... This was the closest I have ever felt to it... That part of myself that was lost.
I NEED it! ... Even if its just temporary... This was the closest I have ever come to feeing alive!...to feeling like normal,  Feeling like me!..

I lost something... Creativity, imagination, a muse ... What ever abstract thing.... It seems i cant create... Only copy..
Now My painting technices are spot on..i can recreate masterworks of history... Hell with the right material Im sure I could recreate those masterworks... Van Gogh, Salvador Dali, Michelangelo and even Andy Warhol... All of them... Flawless copies..
But creating something new... Something from within me... I cant ... But i felt thay creative feelings... I'll do anything...anything to feel that again.

There was a bit of desperation in her voice, and her eyes on the verge of tears.
She took a deep breath and tryed to compose herself.

".... you gave me so kinda drug?... Right? Acid or  ecstasy... Or something like that? I not really a "drug" person, hell I can bearly  afford to eat being that im a poor starving artist & college student.... Hee-Hee ... I want .. No .. I NEED this cure.... Please.. What do I have to do to get it? "
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:57 am

Looking at Victoria was like watching a Michelangelo's statue move, she seemed sculpted from the purest milky quartz, her expression, the curves of her face seemed chiseled by the perfection of a master sculptor. For a moment the expression on Ash's face made the student remember today's piece of study "La Pieta" ("The Mercy") its was just flawless even from the logical perspective of analyzing symmetry, lights and shapes.

Victoria said.
"You could do as Jorge does, pay your treatment with work for me. I ask each one to do something inside their own Element, where each individual can excel. He's doing business for me, you'd be replicating Art. Each piece you deliver would be a doss of your treatment. Regarding materials you could work at one of my atellieres here in Manhattan, they'd be granted to you.

Do you accept?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next