World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new begining (Matthais)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A new begining (Matthais) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new begining (Matthais)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Matthais, flinched scaredly from the sudden melting of everything around him. Was he truly dead and in hell he thought, the sight of fire drove him to find the least affected spot in the run in a rush.
"No more. I'm sorry I tried stealing from you! I beg you mercy!"

Dropped to his knees, shaking visibly, the numb feeling of being dead gone to the thought of being now burnt to an cinder "I don't understand! I don't understand!" he considered jumping out the window for a brief moment then his brain overloaded by all this reality shattering recent events snapped back thinking aloud
"This is all a dream, I'll walk up drunk somewhere, Yeah I must of drank too much, I'll just wake up and Carson and the boys will be right there!. Wake up ya damn fool!" Slaps himself in the face, "Wake up" before looking back at the monster with razor sharp fangs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 am

Xavier says
"This is the power I'm offering you Disbeliever! Come and drink from me and you will have immortality and all the power you can imagine!" the scene continued but with slight modifications, removing the lava and fire from the path between Matthais and Xavier.

Flashes of Memory...
Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:56 pm

The man's words seared through his thoughts, an mixture of fear and now desirable ambition rages through him. Before questioning himself further, he stands up quickly walking up to the man, not knowing how he would drink his blood, his only guess was to bite his neck at the jugular. So he attempts to bite hardly upon his neck and start drinking blood.
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:24 pm

As Matthais approached to Xavier he started to smile at him, enjoyning the view of ambition and lust for power in his eyes. When Mat was just an step from him, Xavier used his fangs to cut deep on his left wrist, letting the blood flow outside of his body.

Matthais pretentions were interrupted by the mere sight of blood, it had a bright red color and seemed like the most precious thing that he could obtain in this world, as a surprise Matthais felt his fangs growing in his mouth, forcing him out open it wide, his first instinct was to bite the wrist and so Xavier expected and with a wonderful ability to predict his movements grabbed Matthais again by his neck, just a few inches from his skin.

A brutal force inside of Matthais mind struggled urging to taste the red ambrosy, it was not rational but pure instinct overwhelming all his will to behave and pose as a civilized man. Xavier let the blood drip into Matthais mouth with delight, giving him chance to taste and drink from it patiently.

Few seconds later...

Matthais thirst was calmed, still present but in a mild feeling, as Matthais beast retreated Xavier smiled and lifted his wrist to his mouth and licked the wound to magiclly close it and prevent more bleeding. Then he said, releasing Matthais from his grip.
"The pact is now complete my Childe, from now on you will have the power and immortality that I granted you, as well you will be cursed forever! unable to see the sunlight, scared from the fire in all its forms and urging for blood every night of your unlife!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm

His mind and the fresh taste of the blood still fresh on his mind, he licked his lips. Not fully understanding what has transpired, but the knowledge that he could become better in almost every way was a drug he would sink himself into. He thought momentarily about the mentioning of the sun when he stood up
"I'm more of an night person anyways" smiles, still feeling the Ecstasy of his blood rushing into his mouth

"How often must I feed like this?" Then as a new child taught something new, he spoke again "I have much to learn it seems, I want to learn it all"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Xavier noded with a satisfied expression in his face.

another flashback from the past...
Spoiler:

"You will learn everything on it's time..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm

"Alright. What shall I call you?" Looks around like a lost man, confused still by alot of what has happened. "Am I allowed to go about my business?" asking sincerely as being something of a monster now he didn't quite understand the rules or if he should break them if they were too restricted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Xavier giggles.

"Is because of your bussiness that you were chosen Matthais...

As soon as you learn everything I have to teach you will leave and do as you please, those of our blood are not used to slavery or sumission, but you still need to learn how to survive in this world.

During your training you will have to be careful about your bussiness but I'm not going to stop you from stealing, except when you try to do it on me"
Xavier says and giggles again.

"You're now my Childe, my name is Xavier, you may call me Sire for as long as your training lasts. As you can imagine nothing is free, in exchange for my knowledge I expect things from you...

Are you following Childe?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Nods in acceptance and follows him "Yes, sire." gives an coyly smile as the mood in the air has changed which eases him. Listens intently to what he continues to say as he walks with him, an new life or whatever you could call it awaited Matthais, he wouldn't be left at the door to smack him in the ass, just wasn't his style.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 am

Xavier smiles in satisfaction of Matthais last phrase and says.
"Good Childe, now go to that room and clean it up. I'll tell the service to bring you something to carry the bodies out, ok?" his voice was in absolute calm while his arm pointed to the room where all Matthais' friends and collegues were in dead.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

"Yes sire" Stops in his tracks turning around to dispose of his own once co-workers, Oh well their loss. He started moving the bodies to the room one at a time, dragging them across the floor, cursing at the weight of an dead body, and stench that started from rigor mortis. He gathered them into the room he awoke in, before grabbing some cleaning chemicals and proceeded to erase the evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 am

Struggling the scene before his eyes, cutting hanging ropes to drop his friend's corpses, cleaning the blood from the floor and dragging their bodies through the room and next to the door. Matthais was a thief, not a killer, memories of his assaults against his coworkers haunted every movement of his, even more the necrofague scene of covering a cold blood killer's track was simply too much to handle.

After finishing the job with all the corpses next to the door of the room Matthais had a nervous break down, unable to continue in this nonesense, he had done what the man asked from him, but this was it! He was not a monster!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

He crumpled against the wall, on the verge of tears, his body shaken from the thought the part he had in this, they were all gone. Not as if they were away and he just left them to their vices. They were dead. They had family. Dreams. No longer. At least he survived he thought briefly, before sobbing at the notion they suffered because of him. He just couldn't get the stench from his nose, the stench of their death. The blood that once filled him in aching goodness, now appears on the floor cold, carrying his guilt. Matthais fought tirelessly inside himself mourning his former co-workers situation and his new found power. Then a new thought came into his head, would he kill again? Would he have to kill every time he drank from someone? He tried to shun himself from that thought. After a long while, he wiped his tears from his face and wondered if he had to do anything else, should he contact someone in this service?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am

A couple of women came to the room, one started to move the corpses inside a cargo car next to the door, the other went directly to Matthais kneed near him and said to the other girl, using the language of the gypsis.
"You take the corpses, this one needs help" speaking in low pitch as Matthais couldn't understand.

The other girl noded and started to carry the heavy corpses that Matthais could only drag, as they were light and easy to move. Then the girl next to him said in english.
"Come Sir, come. You don't want Master Xavier seeing you like that. He will punish you!" still in soft and gentle voice trying to comfort him and helping him to stand up.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Looks up to the woman with a look of shock and sadness, he was still wrapped up in a inner struggle. Considering the words she spoke may be best, and not wanting to show weakness in front of these woman, he wiped the tears from his eyes on his shirt and shaking his head to bring himself together. The weight of what had happened had made him feel very heavy and drained so it took alittle longer to stand up. "How do you know Sire?" speaking with a soft voice to be quiet but the woman could hear. Once on his legs he waited to follow her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 pm

The woman smiled at Matthais and placed an extended finger in front of his lips, asking him to be quiet, then she started to walk down the main chamber to a hallway at the other side of it. Once there she continued until they got to a big bathroom, very luxurious made of marble and gold. She closed the door and said.
"Master is usually very kind, please don't be hard on him. Sometimes he gets like that when people do mean things to him.

Come, you can have a bath here. I'll get you some clothes, you will feel better after you do. Please"
the woman seemed very concern about Matthais as well as for Xavier, almost like her daughter or something like that.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Nods to her, calming down, he isn't shy to remove his clothing, and does so very openly as he turns the water on. "Thank you. What is your name?" standing before her as he finishes getting undressed, the sound of running water sounding good right now and her company.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:38 am

The woman says
"My name is Amanda, now stay here and don't noise. I'll go to help Sally with the corpses" and she leaves.

The bathroom itself was very luxurious, from a tub to a shower, crystal, marble and gold everywhere. It was a dream come true. Besides the ornaments were also special soaps, aromatic shampoos and other substances from inciences to colones.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 am

After finishing his bath and being dressup again with the comfortable silk cloth brought by Amanda, Matthais is lead to a bedroom inside the flat. The room itself was very luxurious as the rest of the house with amazingly detailed carpets and wallpapers with monstruos vampiric details of infernal concepts.

Vampire steeling babies from their craddles in one... a monster eating a woman in other and so on...

Instructed to stay there and have some rest an overwhelming feeling of heavyness embraced him forcing him to slumber...

End of Night!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2