World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais) Empty New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais)

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:01 am

In the darkness of his room Matthais recovers conciouness slowly, he starts to feel his body and finally awakes from the day slumber, feeling the heavy sun fading away.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais) Empty Re: New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 am

Opens his eyes slowly, his mind snapping back to reality. What night is this he wondered? How long have I slept? Just as customary with waking up, he sat up stretching out his arms and legs, looking around the room, then looking at himself and studying the condition of his body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais) Empty Re: New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais)

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

This was not like a normal sleep, it was much like gaining conciouness after getting knock down than being sleep or dreaming, at first his body felt heavy was even difficult to open his eyes, eventually gaining control to open them, to rise and stand but the process was slow and ackward in many ways.

The room was still dark, no light were on except for a few beams of it penetrating under the door, the hallway seemed illuminated. Still some metal objects shined with the few light.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Got up and searched for a light switch to turn on the lights, surveying his room he ventured to find the bathroom and his clothing. Being alert to his sire if he may show up. He explored the place
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Matthais remember the room perfectly. The room itself was very luxurious as the rest of the house with amazingly detailed carpets and wallpapers with monstruos vampiric details of infernal concepts, the bed and other furnitures were made in metal, covered in golden. The floor was made of marble.

The restroom was also beautiful just as Matthais remember it from yesterday.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Matthais took an nice hot bath to freshen his skin, feel the sensation perhaps, then got dressed with what he had available to him, before going out and looking for his maker to learn what it means to be un-dead. How he longed to steal once again..just not from him....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Once outside in the hallway Matthais could see the living room, there was Xavier smoking a pipe of something that wasn't nicotine and reading the newspaper dressed in his pijama. The only light there was a little desk lamp with a cloth cover.

Matthais walks down the hallway and when he finally gets there Xavier says without lifting his head
"Good evening Matthais. Was your slumber comfortable?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"It was. Still waking up. Bath helped alittle bit. How are you sire?" Walks over taking a seat near him, curious if he is in the mood to converse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Xavier seemed for relaxed than yesterday with a calmy tone he says.
"Seems that you're very attached to your human ways. That's normal considering you had your Embrace yesterday. Vampires don't wake up, focus and feel your body again, there is none of the usual effects of sleeping. You don't feel rested, or sleepy, don't you?

Just as I show you yesterday, you're not longer human."
short pause.

"It's impressive, however, how few sentimental attachments you have. You seem to be taking all these much easier than I thought you would" he says.

Seems that Xavier is not aware of Matthais' yesterday's breakdown.

"We will start with you teachings tonight. Are you ready?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:24 am

"I am. It is different than how I lived before. Im still getting used to the idea. I suppose. I would love to get training. I am eager to learn. Although....I will admit im itching to get out for mischievous reasons. Hey! Am I still able to fuck a woman?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 am

Xavier smiled.
"Can, yes. but... why would you want that?

As a human that was the pick of the pleasure for you, now as an immortal you will see and feel things much worthy of your attention than that, and less expensive also.

I'll go to change my clothes, we will depart when I get back" he said.

Xavier left the room. A room full of the most beautiful objects. Matthais remembered... and he imagine what if, they would have succeeded stealing all these, damn!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 am

Matthais sighed alittle, wondering how the hell Xavier got all his riches. Matthais would love to hit a cashpot like this without that time hopefully someone trying to make him dead again. "Yes sire." His eyes glancing about. Soon he would be released to his own devices once again....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Xavier got back with a pair of jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket, not a millionair, not even close.
New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais) 1611100549001059

"Ok Childe we're gone. Tonight I'll call you Mack, and you will call me Robert until we came back. Don't ask anyquestions about your nature or anything supernatural to humans, we will be in public and I don't want to call for unwanted attention. Ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 pm

"Got it. I'm looking forward to going out with you. I'm sure you have much to teach me" Smiles to him coyly, but excited to go out into the city night life with his sire and this new found gift/curse whatever it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Xavier went down to the building's basement, he had, of course, he's private basement, under the one for general use. It had three doors, one for the vehicules, and other two for personal: elevator and stairs. Matthais remembered how thick this security was, their first idea was to come from the basement, get one truck uinder the building and climb up through the elevator, it was for sure the best way, that doesn't meant it was going to be easy, even more if they were caught, means that there were more hidden security systems behind it.

Among the many cars he had Xavier picked up an old Camaro.
New Horizons, dark Horizons (Matthais) 1969-yenko-camaro-picture

He got in and opened the door for Matthais. Then got out of the building rapidly...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

"Hawt car Robert" Gives him a wink and seats down enjoying the nice ride, sightseeing as his sire drives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:46 am

Xavier drove down The Bronx, through streets, avenues and alleys until he reach a dark miserable spot, a dirty building down in a nigger hood, a bunch of bros were at the door smoking ganja and smiling, bad people with terrible aspects.

When Xavier turned off the vehicule's lights and all people in the alley was able to see his car, instead of the usual reaction of mog, intimidation and approach that Matthais would have expected they all turned their faces away cowed, looking at the floor or just away in silence. The Xavier got down the car, slipped the car keys in his pocket and went directly to the entrance.

All men inside the alley were armed and evil, they would have confronted even the police if they had to, those bad ass crack junkies were just letting you pass...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Surprised inside about the drug dealer's reaction, wonder if his sire had a working agreement with him. Matthais followed closely but shown complete confidence on the streets, so he was cool and collective. Wondering where he would be taking him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Going through the alley's door inside the building and following a net of hallways inside Xavier went directly to an another building right next to this, through an improvised tunnel in the wall into the Janitor's appartment, from the living room to its bedroom.

Every hallway they went through was full of junkies, from needles to smoking, broken dreams and shattered bodies all the way. Just latins and niggers, no caucasians so far.

The Janitor's apparment was like a bar, a plastic table, an improvised bar with some chairs and loud music. You could get high just standing there for a minute due to the amount of "stuff" floating in the air. The bar tender recognized Xavier and said.
"ROBERT! Hello my brother!
How are you doing?"
he seemed cheerish and with a latin tone in his voice.

"Good, how many you have?" Xavier asked

"Oh, several they're all here for the trip of their life my friend! At least 10 of them. They all paid good cash don't worry." he gave an envelope to Xavier, sealed and thick.

Xavier discretly opened the envelope, over his shoulder Matthais could see alot of Benjamins in it ($100) bills in it, may be a hundred or more of them. Possible more than $10,000.
"Seems Ok. Let's go" Xavier said and the bartender started moving to one of the janitor's room, probably its living.

Soundtrack song!
Few people in da house, just ten of them. two couples dancing and the rest drinking.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

His head slowly nods up and down slightly to the beat of the music, remaining quiet watching and learning of his sire, follows him into the next area, lips curling upward, thinking interesting place they got here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Once in the next room Matthais saw a group of caucasians sitting in a circle, having a light chat. The room was full with beds and it was fully isolated from the outside sound of the music and other noises. These people didn't seemed to be poor, not even the kind of people that you could find in The Bronx, still not exactly rich either, just mid class fellows dressed like they were trying to hide their status.

Ten people, ten beds...

Xavier went directly to them getting ahead of the bartender.
"Good evening. We are about to start in a minute, so please make your self comfortable for the trip. Let me warn you that, if you have violated any of the restrictions that were sent to you this might end in certain death for the transgressor. So... if someone needs to leave, this would be a good time to do so."

Xavier waited but no one stood up to leave...
"Very well, I'll be right back then.
Marc, wait for me here with the rest..."
and he left the room through another door.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Nodded with a confused look not knowing what to expect scratching the back of his neck. He glanced over to his sire as he left then just waited, wondering if this was a test.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Xavier goes...

The people in the room starts to loosing their clothes, not totally naked, just enough as they were going to sleep. The four girls in the crowd actually brought their pijamas with them, the men just took their shirts off and lose their pants to be in shorts. Just after that they got inside of their beds, making themselves comfortable as Xavier said.

The bartender leaves the room...

Suddenly Matthais was the only one on his clothes inside that room, and the only one without a bed.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Looks at everyone with curious faces, when he was left the only one standing he looked around the whole room with a what the fuck dumbfounded look. "Ummm" he whispered to himself. Is his sire coming back? Why are these people laying here. I don't understand he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 pm

A few minutes after Xavier comes back, carrying a little plastic box in his hand, it had several red pills in it, about ten of them. He passed by Matthais and went directly to the first of the humans, got close to him and giving a pill he said.
"May your dreams come true..." and went to the next.

He continued doing the same and saying the same thing to each of the humans inside the room, something about those pills was really special, even delicious to Matthais.

Xavier finally got to Matthais and said.
"Have this, and eat it" while giving him one red pill.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next