World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from Hell (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Back from Hell (Star) Empty Back from Hell (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:54 am

Just by thinking about it Rebecca knew how to contact her Master, it was easy and dangerous at the same time. The ritual was simple and required just a few very hard things to get but once she had them, it was just a matter of will to make the wheel move.

First, Rebecca needed to practice a heinous act of depravity, something attuned to the Green Dragon a creature of violence and greed that thrived when tyrants used violence to obtain more power, the urge of wrath, the impatient one or at least make a blood sacrifice on a desecrated ground, depending on the request could be animal or human but ultimately this needed some innocent's blood; and finally five black candles over a pentagram drawn with the blood she acquired to surround her while meditating trying to reach her Master's favor.

Knowing she was in a Monastery there gotta be a temple somewhere, a church perhaps that now served the Sabbat a perverted location most likely used for the Vaulderie and other rituals of the Sword of Cain.

In the dark of the basement she realized she was alone, no one was there to watch her sleep and probably her beloved Randolph was seeking tirelessly for a way to awaken her from Torpor, not an small deed, since due to her advance degeneration she'd normally spend centuries in that state.

Last edited by Malakiel on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back from Hell (Star) Empty Back from Hell (Star)

Post  Star Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Star gives a soft silent sigh to herself, laying in a damn box all night was not going to help her. Star knew what she wanted to do, but pulling it off was another dangerous task all together.

Opening the lid of the Coffin slowly, she realized she was actually unguarded, this caused her to smirk.  
"...Why waste man power guarding a someone in Torpor I guess... Not like i was going anywhere... That is good news for me....and at least the Sabbat didn't make a meal out of me yet. This means Lord Randolph is still alive. hummm... Wonder where he is?.. I need to get things done fast before he comes back. I can't have him finding out about what I'm planing on doing... I need to contact my Master... I need guidance so badly. And For whatever reason I choose this path... I best commit to it. I doubt there is any going back for me... Talk about "Go Big or Go Home"... "

Star was extremely cautious sneaking out, she closed the coffin, not daring to leave it open in case someone came to check on her, at least at first glance it would look like nothing's wrong.

Star hug the darkness of the hallways moving cautiously and silently through the corridors like a ninja. She was wishing she knew the discipline application of Obfuscation and Celerity . Two things she thought would be extreamly useful at the moment. But for all her training within the Camarilla these past 5 years, she had been more wrapped up in her social, Sect and Clan status the Tower then working on her one physical survival. And this pissed her off. She should have been training with her father all this time, so much lost time wasted, she thought.

Star searched silently for a blood bag, her disgust for humans was now even more prominent in her mind as she was around those of the Sabbat again. Star knew she had to be careful not to fall back into old habits. Now free from the shackles of the Camarilla's Laws, she knew both Sects posed a real and present danger to her. She truly felt alone... A feeling that she hated.

From the corner of the hallway, keeping herself in the Darkness, she spotted a potential Target. A Blood Bag that might be useful for her needs. Though she was not quick to move. She was a silent and still like a lioness hiding in the tall grass, wairing to pounce upon the unknowing antelope. Star was overly cautious I'm watching her Target, and taking inventory of everything around it and herself.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back from Hell (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Back from Hell (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back from Hell (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Back from Hell (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back from Hell (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Back from Hell (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Back from Hell (Star) Empty Re: Back from Hell (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:57 pm

Star moved silently through the floor looking for a potential target, she needed to pull into de basement, to posses and suit as to walk freely across a highly surveiled building.

She tracked down the usual places where a guard could be standing, remembering as was her custom the security patterns of any place she enters. The first spot she looks into were two kindred, one a man with feral features unmistakably gangrel, the other looking at him as an equal.

She moves again, this time upstairs looking for a ghoul and there were also two behind stacked sandbags in the shape of a horseshoe guarding a .50 calibre or so they should be doing but instead one of them was leaning to rest while the other was having an smoke.

OOC: roll perception + security dif 4
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Star was very very cautious like a predator hiding in the dark sizing up their prey. She took every precaution she could to monitor the possible security threats of her being seen into consideration. No doubt these blood bags were not far from other Kindred and they were on high alert just because the Bishop was in the area. Last thing she wanted was to be seen by him, for she feared she would be put through another window and be shot at... Or worse.
She really hated being back among them in this "strange Alliance" Randolph created. Though due to her false memories and blood Bond, she trusted William. But she knew he was far from a tactician. And she feared that he was getting in over his head.

" William must think just because I'm Hell Song's daughter that I'm capable of this.....I'm not Hell-Star for f*ck sake... Wait.. Hee-hee  actually that kinda a cool title.. Hee-Hee....maybe one day I'll earn it and  Kinda well on my way to hell anyway hee-hee"
Star pasued to smirk at her own thoughts, At least she hasn't lost your sense of humor in all this.

Even those star for some reason believed in William , Star felt that His plan of her destroying the prince was completely preposterous, and not well thought-out. She feared he was acting on emotions instead of logic, but arguing the point would be mute. She needed to protect herself. And the only one she knew might help her survive would be her New Master. She just HAD to contact him, and she needed a mortal to do it.

Star stayed in the darkness and looked at the blood bag from the corridor of stairs. She had managed to get over the loose steps just fine, but she needed to grab this man's attention.

Star pulls forth the inner power of her vampiric allure using her discipline.
((Activation; Awe )) Star hoped that the allure of "awe" combined with her new Beauty and her seduction skills can keep this man in trance , drawing him to her without too much suspicion.

Star let the power sweep over herself and effect the area around her, hoping it would  reach him. Star makes a soft sould after a moment or so, calling to him in a suductive way. The smell of the nicotine  coming from the cigarette  was enticing to her.
"....mmmm.. Smells good... I might get "dinner and a show" if I'm lucky...."
The phrase "dinner and a show " made Star smile., It reminded her of What Little John always used to say when they were going to do something devious and torture some poor blood bag or kindred before they got to feed. It reminded her of the 1st time she committed the most heinous act of eating a kindred soul. Something that had shaped the darkness within her. A darkness that had started corrupting her soul even though she tried the last five years to deny it. But the time for denial was over. She had become a twisted monster, something far from a being capable of having Humanity. And she had to accept that or perish .

She keeps her eyes locked on her target waiting for any chance to catch his eyes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .."Piiisssst"."
She called out softly, holding a sexual undertone to her soft voice, hoping her allure was holding up.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back from Hell (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Back from Hell (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back from Hell (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Back from Hell (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back from Hell (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Back from Hell (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:56 pm

The Vamptress slowly moves to the edge of the staircase where the power of her blood calls the mortal's attention instantly locking her gaze with his forcing him into Trance. Then seductively making a summon gesture with her pointy large nail calling for him.

The mortal's eyes go sleepy and his expression rather dumb down barely drooling over the floor as he starts to move slowly but otherwise normally down to the steps also obeying the rest of her hand commands as she walks down again toward the basement where she finally reaches her coffin again, avoiding all boogie traps.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:51 am

Star smirks as she turns to face her captured pray. She licks her lips as she smells the nicotine off of his breath, he smells delightful. But she must prevent herself from wanting to bite down and Savor his blood. She need some for a purpose and she must not destroy him yet.

Keeping eye contact with him she destroys his will in a single attempt. Which was a pretty impressive feat for her she thought, though she knew that the sword was not in the habit of keeping around strong-willed blood bags.

Next came the fun part, she was positive she knew how to perform the task she wanted to do, even though she's never attempted it before. The knowledge was already in her head thanks to her new Master. And she had the confidence enough to pull it off.

Star used her discipline, forcing her will onto her Target. The transference was a unique experience for her. It was like floating out of her body and she took on the vicinage of another person. Seeing herself through his eyes oh, she watched her body fall to the floor.

".... oh wow this is different..."
She thought to herself as she looked at her corporate body. She kneeled down and picked herself up, gently placing her body safely back into the wooden coffin. Before she closed the lid to secure herself, she looked down and admired her beauty. It had been almost six years since she had seen what she looked like. Anytime that she looked at her reflection, she only saw the Beast inside glaring angrily back at her.
".....damn.. Is that what I look like? ... Huh . kinda creepy but in a gorgeous way.... Man what have I done to myself.?... I'm a beautiful Monster, shit Dagon would be proud."
She thought was a bit of a laugh as she could not help but pause and look at herself, she was a bit in all of herself

".... okay focus girl, time to get to work..."
She said to herself in her mind as she closed the coffin.

Star wearing her new skinsuit promptly left the room and started looking for the chapel and the items that she needed for her ritual. She was very cautious as she walked around the compound. she recalled how ghouls are supposed to act around their kindred Masters. So she did her best if she came across anyone to mimic that as not to draw suspicion to herself.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:40 am

While swapping consciousness to the ghoul Star noticed a turn off from the nicotine smell of the blood bag, feeling in need of something more powerful.

Rebecca goes out the room and closes the door behind her, starting to walk inside the monastery looking for the Church that most likely would be at the back side of it. The surroundings where heavily guarded and walking inside the building rose the least amount of questions but suddenly when turning a corner she finds a guy, well hidden in her blind spot, native american looking, straight black hair with his body full of tribal tattoos carrying an M16, he had some tzimisce modifications in his forehead as incrustations of metal seeming like steel horns.

He looks at the blood bag and says.
"Hey you fucker head, what the hell are you doing here?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:23 am

Star was taken aback at the smell of her favored prey not sending her beast to crave it blood.
"Odd.. This smell... Its not pleasant.. Humm maybe its just because I'm in a skin suit.. But I still have a strange craving... Though I'm not sure just what it is. I hope its not a craving for vampire blood.. The devil only knows I have had way too much of that in my unlife... Humm?"

Star wandered around abit, keeping a eye open for any kind of supplies she could find for her ritual. She did her best to try to act like a normal ghoul, or at least a normal Sabbat ghoul. This new power was very strange, she was already thinking of 100 ways a power like this could become useful. Hell with the right meat puppet she could even live a double life. The possibilities in her mind were endless.

Rounding the corner seeing the man nearly caught her by surprise, though she was eventually expecting to run into someone. A ghoul not at his post walking around the complex was bound to draw someones eye.

He looks at the blood bag and says.
"Hey you fucker head, what the hell are you doing here?
Star thought of a believable lie fast...
▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
"I was told to gather supplies for a upcoming Vaulderie and bring them to the chapel."

Star said, immediately stands at respect, well as much respect as she has seen other ghouls give. She managed to drop any sense of "ventrue" from her voice and mannerisms. She felt very lucky that David never put her through the Clan's intense training and conditioning or she might not have been able to pull this ruse off. She felt that the lie was indeed believable enough And luckily for her she was a great liar and knew her Sabbat stuff. If she had been a normal Cammy Vamp, her lie would probably not be as believable.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 am

As she walked down the monastery she felt very odd to breath again, to hear her heart pump, the sensation of blood pressure, and even more importantly the lack of Beast. As she walked in front of a few reflective surfaces, like windows and silver ornaments, looking at the ghoul's image without any perversion.

"I was told to gather supplies for a upcoming Vaulderie and bring them to the chapel."

The man growls.
"Then what are you waiting for? move!"

Star rapidly moved to the backside of the monastery where indeed was the church, which was attached to the main building itself. Rebecca remembered that in its tower were two snipers that shooted at her during her fight with the demonic gargoyle.

After opening the thick wooden door she found the desecrated church with all crosses upside down and sacred icons vandalized for example a virgin mary doing a fellatio to jesus nailed in the cross, other saints broken or painted with mockery and twisted sacred symbols.

There was this stink of blood in the place that surely would have cause her beast to arise with joy but again it was weird how she was perceiving the world through the human. She also found traces of gunpowder and a penetrating smell of sulfur in the place.

Many rats and at least one stray cat were roaming around the location.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:54 pm

The man growls.
"Then what are you waiting for? move!"
Star jump to attention with a quick "yes sir", and scurried off as quickly as she could.

Its was such a strange feeling for Star to find herself "human" again. Breathing, hearing and feeling a heart beat and having a pulse, being able to sweat, and not seeing the beast in her reflection. It was indeed very strange. She really didn't like humans, she was very happy that she wasn't one of them anymore. In all honesty she didn't really enjoy wearing the Skin Suit, it made her feel strangely "weak"....
But having the added benefits of not having the beast breath down her neck and the possibility of living a double life might be a good trade off. This was yet another tool and her Arsenal to use.
"
"This is so weird"  

She thought as she walked around looking for the needed items.
"I wonder what I can do with the right puppet under my control?... I wonder if I'm effected by sunlight?... Oh shit.. Could I actually walk around during the day? Holy f*ck if I could I could run for a political office and actually earn the favor of those same bureaucrats I need so I can start fixing that section of Harlem up, just like Adam said I would probably need to do."

She thought somewhat excited, then suddenly her excitement faded, turning to confusion and sorrow.
".....it... Its over though.. I... I walked away.. I .. Can't believe I would do that.. 5 years of my life ... All my hard work... Gone .. And now I'm in the resistance And wrapped up in a plot to destroy Bright. There is no f*cling future for me after that! ... Even if I live through the experience and somehow escape, the Cam will want my head. What the hell is William's plan?? Will killing Bright actually prevent the war? Or start it? The Sword will be in the city, how does William intend to get them out again? Will the Tower fall or will another head rise to take the place of the Prince?.. surely the death of Bright wont bring the Tower down like the Sword want... But that's not how things work.. Ether way I'm f*cked.. I'm not walking out of this a hero who saved the city from a madman... I'll simply be a traitor on both sides. Im going to have to live my life in Exile if I survive.
This was depressing to think about for her, but she knew once again she had chosen to follow her father, risk everything and change her life for him. If he was in the resistance, she wanted to be there by his side.... Only where was he now?

"... I can't let myself get depressed about this... Dad had to have had a plan... I'm just missing a piece to the puzzle somewhere..
Hummm... This must have been the reason I sold my soul.. I must have knew my life was over and I was seeking power to survive. I'm a Garrison after all, we are survivors... Just never would have thought I would sell my soul to a Devil, though I can't say I am complaining much.. But still just how despite was it? .. I have never been one to want quick power, I have always worked hard for everything I had. "

Star paused in her thoughts and remembers something Brian once said to her when she was a young teenager.
"You can have anything you want in this life, as long as you are willing to work hard to get it" . Star had always done her best to take this to heart, it was part of the reason she doesn't like to "half ass things".  Its always been "All or nothing", that's the Garrison way.

Star gave a sigh as she found one of the candles She needed and continued searching. Star takes note of the stray kitty wondering around and thought that it might be useful in the ritual too.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:34 pm

Star was slightly more annoyed at her findings then normal. She had only managed to find 2 of the 5 black candles she needed.

"Come on.. For f*ck sake, where the hell do they keep their supplies? Going to be a crate or something around here with some goodies inside... Damn Priests always cleaning up and hiding shit. Sacred THIS, sacrament THAT, Blah blah blah......."

She thought in a mocking tone as she continued to search.

Suddenly she heard the sound of foot steps coming down the hallway.
".....huh?... Shit.." she thought as she froze in place.
"...dont panic. Act natural. This might be a good thing. I need another soul to torture for my ritual. Torture'n myself might be a little counterproductive to my goals...."

((If a ghoul can, she will BB her Str. She might have to find away to knock this guy out.))
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:16 pm

A few seconds later a man came down the backside stairs with a rifle unlocked and ready to fire. The guy was wearing a bullet proof vest and camouflage trousers with military boots, the kindred even had his fangs out, obviously a shovel-head, so green and fresh she could smell the dirt falling off from him.

The guy looks at her ghoul suit and relaxes promptly to say.
"Goddamned Bobby, what the fuck are you doing here? Axel is crazy at the radio looking for you!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Star looked at the kindred, immediately pegging him as a Shovelhead, young and dumb, poor kid she thought sarcastically

With a exacerbating body expression ad arm out, Star said.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .....I know, I'm sorry Sir I'm fucking up here! I was told to gather some supplies for a upcoming Vulderie, but I'm having trouble finding the shit. I dont want to mess up this fucking simple task . im freaking out, I dont want my head on the chopping block."
She said obviously lying but mimicking a panic State of Affairs for a ghoul who could not complete a task it was asked
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:01 pm

For a brief Instant Star locked eyes with the Shovelhead. She knew what she needed, she needed his compliance.

Star calmly asked
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ..I need your assistance, take off your Kevlar vest, disarm yourself and follow me."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 pm

As The man she mesmerised to follow her obayed, she started thinking about the next part of the plan.

Star toyed with many thoughts in her head as what she should do with him. Manipulation of a weak mind was easy, the crafty part was doing something flashy enough to draw the attention of her Master. All types of Twisted depravity entered her mind, Everything from sacrificing this fledgling in a Blasphemous way, or performing  heinous acts torture ending in a blood eagle on him hence making him a showpiece of Viking Wrath l could be suitable.
But she started to think of what might Please the Dragon Lord. From what Star knew of him, he was a corruptor, a creature of Wrath, torment and pain. Bringing suffering to others was not that hard of a task for Star, though doing it in a creative way was.

She still was struggling with the moral dilemma of her Humanity, she felt so far removed from being human and even the world around her.  Her soul had been so twisted and corrupted she didn't think there was any going back for her and honestly she didn't even know if she wanted to. For whatever reason she had chose this path, to willingly become a slave to a Demon or Devil. And in her mind regardless if she had done it for power, survival, or some other unknown reason. She enjoyed the gifts he gave her.

"...what to do? What to do? ... One pure soul should to be corrupted.... Hummm he is a shovel head.. most likely kidnapped just like I was. Though I wouldn't say that I was the best person in the world back then,  I don't think that I was quite the monster i am now. So im going to gamble neither are you. "
Star thought as she ordered the man to kneel and behave using Dominate, while she proceeded to tie him up next to the area she was preparing for the ritual.

Star made sure to tie his bonds nice and tight, though she didn't want to harm him. She knew that doing so might trigger him to break free of her control. Star chase down the cat, grabbing it and snapping its neck to use in the ritual. She needed blood to make the pentagram, and she mixed its blood with some of her skin Suits to complete what she needed.

Star came over to the tied up and bound man removing his gag. And she looked into his eyes again.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .. quietly tell me about your childhood, what was your family life like? What was your life like before all of this? Was there anything good and wholesome in it that you desperately miss. Regrets or loved ones that you have left behind?.."

Star was fishing for something that she could twist and corrupt using her discipline. Something that she could alter his memories changing the person that he would be okay. Perhaps it was a loving family that had left behind that she could twist into a despair or even hatred. What Everett was she was trying to look for something to twist the man's soul as an offering for her demonic Lord.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:57 pm

The man on his knees begins to describe his childhood with an emotionless narrative, like someone had overwritten his memories with false ones. Digging deeper asking about the shovel night the man narrate the experience also heartless and coldly deprived of any emotion.

Star's new understanding of the human psyche contradicted this, as she knew that humans remembered more clearly emotional scenes than those without any sentiment. Asking a few more questions about his relatives, he wandered about fair descriptions of his sister and mother, leaving out any mention of his father, noticing some stress regarding their relationship.

It was harder for him to recall how his father used to rape his two children while his mother went to the church to beg forgiveness for her husband. She always blamed both, children of the devil, she called them for tempting her husband, a holy man in her option but still weak to the devil's call, possessed by thy filthy lust for their sex.

He remembered to have tried to fight him, eventually he got convinced that his father was indeed virtuous and her sibling a sinful bitch, that he ended raping as well, as soon as got to puberty. He also became virtuous, a true psychopath, depleted of any mercy, pretending to be kind and helpful to others as do flowers to lure the bees with flowers.

Apparently his sister could not bare this anymore and committed the ultimate sin by suicide, going straight to hell. He then replaced her with his own mother but his father kicking out of the house, cursing him, exiling him into the dark streets. Crushed by guilt and despair he ended with the wrong people at the wrong time, to be found and recruited by the Sword.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:28 am

Star the patiently listened as she was trying to figure out an angle. Clearly she felt majority of what this guy was saying was complete and utter horseshit . Even if parts of it were even remotely true the man seemed far too detached for being so young in the blood. And star really had to restrain herself from laughing and rolling her eyes as she made sure to bandage her wound from the bloodletting, so her body didn't bleed out. She felt her skin suit's heart start to race a bit as it was trying to pump and recover any type of blood loss. Still through it all star remained a bit calm.

Star took notice about how the guy was speaking, she found it slightly surprising because he had to still be a fledgling. Fresh from Shovel Nnight, probably within a few  weeks to a month tops. Clearly he was here to fill the ranks due to the presence of the Bishop and Camarilla on the premises.
The Sword always seemed to like " quantity over quality" at least in her opinion. That's one thing that Star liked about the Camarilla, that more often than not  they were willing to help someone succeed , because it makes them stronger all together rather than just throwing the masses at their enemies.

A star listen to the man she realized how far her emotional disconnection to humanity really was, she didn't have very much a sympathy for his plight. A normal person might feel sorry for the guy, he truly had a tragic life, far worse than Star's upbringing.  But all Star could think about was how to twist this information, she had truly fallen into darkness and for sect her Humanity in the process.

Star looked into the man's eyes. From the information that she had gathered from him already, clearly he was a good candidate for the Sword, at least as cannon fodder.  Even though she felt that his mind probably had been already messed with she was going to add salt to the wound.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .....yeah yeah  boohoo.. ohhh i my Fam' was overly religious , my mommy ignored  all the bad stuff that happened to me in my little sister 'cuz my daddy had a big cock and couldn't keep it in his pants. She prayed to Jebus ever day for ya to be saved, They called ya a demon spawn cuz ...
♪.•*On the day  you was born
, de nurses all gathered 'round... And they gazed in wonder at the joy they had found.
The head nurse spoke up,  she said leave this one alone. Bitch could tell right away
That you was bad to the bone•.¸¸♬ oh you waz baaaaaaad to the bone... Baaba bad to the bone. ♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬

Star's expression turned into a twisted grin as she took on a very mocking tone of voice sarcastically singing and making fun of his experience to start to stir anger within him. Star was usually really good at a few things. One of those things just so happen to be getting people pissed at her. Whether it was intentional or not, Over the years she had made it an art form. And usually pay the consequences dearly every time she opened her mouth. But Star with a manipulator and an instigator and she loved seeing the Wrath in people's eyes, even before her fall.

Star  came closer to him holding a sadistic grin using the application of dominate again.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" When you look at me I want you to see your little sister... when you hear my voice you will hear hers instead."

Star then started speaking softly with a false air of sympathy that quickly turned blasphemous.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....oh dear brother what have they done to you?  you poor thing you are such a little bitch. Look at you, on you knees tied up, like a pussy. Do you really think you are such a little bad ass now. Is that what your new friends told you? that you became a big Soldier Boy fighting in an army against evil bad vamps. Thats so cute. "

She said getting a bit closer acting very sexual towards him. Star picked up good knife and started licking it and a seductive way.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... oh Big Brother how much you remember  about how you used to hold me down and force yourself on me? do you remember my screams for you to stop? how much I begged. Daddy may have took my virginity  but it was you who took my life ... wasn't it?....  "
Star moved her hands over her own body playing with the knife in a teasing manner.
She was trying to get an emotional reaction out of the man. Both of anger and lust, if there was any truth to the lies.  she wanted to see if any of his story was actually true or if it was complete and utter bulshit .
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:37 pm

" When you look at me I want you to see your little sister... when you hear my voice you will hear hers instead."

His eyes go wide and he suddenly makes a loud silence with his mouth open as he was screaming but inside where only his own demons could her him, closing his eyes briefly and then he turns his gaze back to Rebecca and says. "You're dead... you are dead.... you ain't dead! You didn't suicide! you ... you... you're alive!!! ALIVE!!!"

He then looks to himself and says.
"What's the meaning of this? Who am I? What have I done?" he tries to cry but no tears come out of his undead eyes filling him with frustration and contempt for himself.

"I didn't know ... I didn't want to... why did I? how did I forget everyone...? it was him! The Bishop... Matheus! He... he... what did he do? convince me I had no place to go? that he didn't murder my family?"

His confusion starts to grow and grow out of control.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:16 pm

Inside Star's mind she smirked evilly , though she did not hold that expression on her skin suit. The look of horror and despair in her Target's eyes at seeing is dead sister alive and coming to the realization of things almost sent Star's twisted soul to sing. She was delighted by his mental torture.
".....ohhh this is delightfully too good.. Let's twist the knife shall we? Hee-hee.."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Big Brother, they lied to you. I am indeed alive! See...."
Star came even closer to him, she wanted him to smell the "life" off her skin suit. To here it's heart beat, to see the blood pumping through it's veins oh, and to smell it sweat. All the indications of "life", Star wanted him to actually see and feel that his sister was truly "alive".

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Brother, I have been so scared, what did they do to you? Its all lies.. Matheus used you! They all used you, they lied to you, ... Nothing they say is the truth. ... I am proof of that.
Star paused making sure he could here the skin suit's heart beat.
" Matheus is at fault, he is keeping me prisoner here. I just want to go home, I just want us to be a family again. But look at what they have done to you brother.... Look at what you allowed them to do to you!
Look at what you have become... Its THERE fault! ITs All THERE FAULT. And they MUST PAY!  
"

Star continued to sadistically play with the man's emotions and his mind, stirring the pot of anger towards the Sabbat and self-hate within him.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:01 pm

The man looks up feeling the heart beat and in trance without rationalizing any further he snapped and understood what he had to do. The started to use his own blood to pump his strength and with potence broke free from his ties with ease, standing up right away to take his rifle.

He seemed really out of himself, ready to go straight to the exit door grabbing his sister by her arm submerged in madness, ready for anything.

Rebecca was caught by the man sudden burst of excitement, she knew at that point that he wasn't in contact with this world, her subliminal command had went too deep, it was too powerful to undo now. His sister needed rescue, she was alive and standing in front of him. He was a man with a mission.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 pm

Star realized almost a moment too late that she had pushed this guy slightly too far.
"...oh shit...."
And she was not expecting him to break free, and clucked the knife in her hands if needed.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...BROTHER NO! WAIT GOD DAMN IT..  YOU ARE GOING TO GET US BOTH KILLED...
please listen to me! ."

Star drug her heals into the ground trying to pull back against him.
" You NEED a PLAN... Matheus will kill me! And You Will Be His!  You have to let me hide here, when its safe come back for me. YOU CAN SAVE ME!
If I get shot I'm DEAD, ... you don't truly want to be responsible for my death to do you? "

Star said in a pleading voice, she knew at this point there was probably no changing this guy's mind on wanting to save his sister. but rushing headlong out there was not favorable to either of them.

Star used all her to try to pull away.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .. I'll be safe in the chapel! I've hid for this long.... You need to make sure the cost is clear 1st. You I've always protected they Big Brother, you strong! You can fight them !! they're not just going to let us go...  you need to hurt the ones responsible. So they won't follow us. You know their weakness. You know how to make sure they pay. That way we can be free ."
Star hoped that the words of his sister were reaching him
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Star takes the laughter she used to light the candles out of her pocket and shows it to him, implying on what would do the most destruction to hurt all of the vampires in the barn and near the monastery.
And plus it would be a great distraction and hilarious to see all of them running around in a frenzy.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:36 pm

" .. I'll be safe in the chapel! I've hid for this long....

He negates while holding strongly to her arms saying.
"You're not safe here... you don't know these people... they're going to find you... and I don't want to know what they'd do to you... I need to take you out of here... let's escape!!"

He starts moving to the back door of the chapel that leads to the backyard, dragging his sister if necessary. Then he continued mumbling.
"Come on, they'll be here in any moment, these are monsters... MONSTERS I TELL YOU."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Star gritted her teeth she didn't go through all of this work just to lose it now not for some idiot trying to save his dead sister.
She knew that her toying with him had made him completely utterly convinced that she was alive and in danger. As hilarious as this was it was quickly losing it's humor.

She was now being dragged away, with much protest.
"...god damn it.. Always got to push shit too fucking far Star.... I swear toys break for to easy.... this is why I can't have nice things"

Star's grip tightened on this man and she pulled forth the darkness from her very soul. Using that dark power to cures the man's senses and robbing them from him temporarily.

((Dark Than; Path of Pain lvl 3: Curse the Senses))

If successful she will pull him back into the building, proclaiming that he is being attacked and that they need to hide.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Quick Brother .. they're attacking you, I won't let these monsters get you, I know where we can hide."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Suddenly the kindred stops on its tracks looking around lost in darkness...

" ...Quick Brother .. they're attacking ......

It was the last thing he heard before his hearing went absolutely deaf...

Lost, confused and ready for action he releases Rebecca's arm and starts shooting in automatic fire... screaming to the top of his lungs "YOU WILL NEVER GET HER MOTHA FUCKERS!!!!"

Back from Hell (Star) Tumblr_lz8zb05sqv1qh1byio1_500

Then by memory he takes another magazine of ammo and loads up ready to fire again.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum