World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in the Zoo (Star)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty Back in the Zoo (Star)

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:49 am

Brian and Rebecca traveled in the back of one of the animal ambulances of the Zoological. It had many of the usual first aid equipment, even some for minor surgeries like scapels. Looking at Rebecca nervousness, barely holding her shit together in the face of a possible encounter with Jezebelle in the zoo. Thing that Brian knew wasn't totally discarded at this point of the night, after all it was her haven as well.

He took a scalpel and sat next to Star to remove the bandage and proceed to cut in the same fashion that Jezebelle did before, just not as deep, avoiding any damage to the vocal cords or anything else. Other than that the wound was planned to be a perfect match.

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty Re: Back in the Zoo (Star)

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:52 am

Fortunally for Rebecca there wasn't pain at all, the wound was perfect indeed, he showed to her in a mirror while he drops the scalpel in a cleaning dish.
"Looks good to me"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:24 am

Star was indeed a nervous wreck. Not only was Victor here, one of Jezebel's lieutenants, but also the fear of running into Jezebel at the Zoo before the night was over.... And it clearly showed on Star.

Star couldn't help but think about Jezebel.. She wanted Star to respect her, and she got what she wanted... but star did so out of fear.
And she couldn't help but think of the movie the Bronx Tale and that famous Machiavelli line...
"Would you rather be Loved or Feared.... Feared. Became fear last longer and demands respect."
OoC: Quote from The Bronx Tale (1993):

This reminded Star a lot of how Jezebel handles herself and her subordinates. Star could not fault Jez' for that. Fear was a powerful tool, she learned that during her time in the Sabbat.
It was something she truly didn't care for though.... It reminded her of the Shovel Night, the night everyone including herself was cattled by fear to do what the Sabbat wanted, and how she tried to fight back and start a revolt, inspiring the others to risk their lives to only fail in the end.  
This quote comes to Star's mind:

<Nothing changes>  she though <Ruling by Fear is just as much apart of the Camarilla as it is the Sabbat.… get used to it>
Star gave a sigh And looked at her father.

When he started to help her with her neck, Star's anxiety started to diminish... She smiled warmly at her father, she loved him and had more respect for him than she did anyone in her existence. He was a good man, far to good to be around these Gangrels.

Has she noticed that her father cut her neck in a way that's still preserved her voice period and figured she could still play the part as long as she wasn't under torture and no one would be the wiser.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Dad... I love you... You are truly my hero! And you are quite a badass to-boot! Hee-hee"
She said leaning over to him and embracing him in a hug, not caring one bit that they were both covered in disgusting sewer filth.

Star reached over and found a first aid kit with some stitching equipment and she started to proceed to try to stitch her neck up with her father's help. Just in case Jezebel wanted to do a closer inspection of her handiwork. Star wanted to cover all her basis.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"You saved my life again daddy... I think that this will pass as long as I can keep my mouth shut..."
She said softly, clearly being very relieved.
She took a minute to admire her father's handiwork in the mirror

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Dad, I'm assuming that You are going to go see the Primagen....and that I'm required to accompany you. Though I honestly don't think I could add anything to the conversation. It was too dark and I let my fear rule me causing a inability to act.... I really don't want my failure being thrown back in my face. I've had enough of that tonight.

How should I proceeded?
I owe Lord Astor a life debt... if he asks anything of my... I  need to answer any questions ... I must. It would be rude not too... and Lord Astor is thw LAST person  I want to piss off ....

Star paused.  "
Though maybe he has heard of my punishment from Jezebella and will not expect anything but a head nod?"

She said giving her father a hopeful up as she finished up, and attempted to clean herself up a little bit,
" Dad... is it mandatory that I come with you?... I mean what good it's on mute Witness? I mean unless he's going to rip the events out of my head from my memory? I heard some vampires can do that...Scarry sh!t.
She had some valid points, but a lot of it was laced with fear
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back in the Zoo (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back in the Zoo (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back in the Zoo (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:52 am

Brian responded warmthly to Rebecca's hug and said.
"If I agree to leave you out of the Primogen meeting you must promise me that you'll stay in the zoo, exactly where I leave you. This is very important."

The ambulance finally stopped in one of the many levels in the Zoo underground compound, Victor was the one to open the door for them from the outside, allowing Brian and Rebecca to get off the vehicle. The road was very similar to the last time and eventually they started to go down the elevator to the railroad level that eventually will arrive to the Primogen Chamber.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:58 am

If I agree to leave you out of the Primogen meeting you must promise me that you'll stay in the zoo, exactly where I leave you. This is very important."
Star noded quickly to this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" of course! Anything you ask. You can I literally leave me in a closet and I'll be fine.
I'll stay put! I'll stay quiet and i'll stay out of the way. Just fill me in on the cliff notes version of all the important details later..."

She said softly as she feels the van stop.

Star was quiet as she got out of the vehicle and followed her father . She gave a respectful nod to Victor but of course made no noise or said anything.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back in the Zoo (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back in the Zoo (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back in the Zoo (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Back in the Zoo (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:22 am

Right before Brian was about to aboard the train he asked Rebecca to stay put in the hangar, looking at Becca as he really means it. Short after he left.

The Hangar was spacious and wonderful, many green and yelloish lights gave a faery seeming to it, pretty much like a magical cavern of sorts. Rebecca had chance to pay attention to its details, even the railroad lines were engraved with low relief arabescs. The walls were also mancrafted with details to create amazing colour shifts and shadow plays to enhance the look of it.

All these Gangrel compound were wonderful, from the technological and amazing Queens underground facility to this Zoo and god know what else this city had under the Camarilla control. This was not an standard man crafted facility like made with ghouls or anything like that. This was an act of magic.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:50 am

Star gave her father a nod of compliance and did as he requested. When she was finally alone she took time to taken her environment.

She wondered how she was not able to see these things before and came to the conclusion that when she was 1st here she was Scared...

And of course ... "Fear prevent you from seeing the beauty in the world."
... someone said that to her once while she was visiting an art gallery, though for the life of her she couldn't remember who said it... The phrase  just kind of stuck with her and was part of one of the reasons that she never liked to cause fear in people.

Star marveled at the lights and architecture of the structure. She started to wonder why all this was built here, certainly not for a military installation like the Clan of Gangrels. Why would they care about crafting such things? She wondered.  

No.. these have been made by someone else, there was great care put into the lighting and detail. Everything seemed to impractical for the clan of beasts to want to construct this type of thing.

Star didn't exactly believe in magic, but then again up until a few weeks ago she didn't believe in Vampires either. Right now in her mind anything was possible, especially after seeing a giant spider in the sewers.

She heard of the Magics of Clan Tremere, their blood sorcery and notorious dealings with demons, at least from her understanding of them through what she knows of them as those in the Sabbat.

<This structure was beautiful, there was no way that demon magic could have created this?.... Do demons even make things of beauty?...>. She asked her self... she honestly never met a demon or a Tremere for that matter... So she really couldn't say.

She touched the walls feeling the carvings with her own hands to get a better idea of what type of tools could have been used to carve it. Indeed this place seemed other-worldly and she wondered how the Gangrel have came about using it  or what it was constructed for in the first place. Especially if it was not constructed for the eyes of humans, then what??
Star pondered this in silence as she looked around enjoying the beautiful display of colors and shadows.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:57 pm

An hour later or per haps even longer, Brian came back with the railroad, except that he was washed clean and had a new set of clothes. His visage however was concern and silently he arrived to the hangar.

There he smiled at Rebecca and invite her to follow him back to his quarters to get a hot bath and new clothes.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Star watched the railway car come towards her and stop she stood at the platform awaiting her father silently.
She smile brightly seeing him and would have greeted him with a hug if not for the fact that he was clean and she looked like a filthy mess.

Without question she followed him back to his quarters to finally get cleaned up and a another change of clothing for the 5th time in two nights.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:22 pm

After a hot bath and a lot of detergent to wash that amount of filth in so many inadequate places. Rebecca was finally dressed and ready to meet her father again. He was sitting in the bed waiting for her to come out.

Brian said.
"You mentioned that you needed to Hunt. We need to have a short conversation and then we go out.

Haquim and you went to Hunt but he was even less communicative than usual, so I need to ask you. Did you get vitae? Do you know what kind of blood you want to drink?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Star took took an extra long time trying to get herself clean. The sewers were not a place she ever would want to go again and She has no clue how the Nosferatu can stand it down there, they must have no sense of smell whatsoever, or care of hygiene. She found the experience utterly disgusting. That was one experience she never wants to relive again and try to avoid going in the sewers all together.

Finally clean again she walked out of the bathroom with great look of relief on her face and smiled at her dad as she drayed her hair with a towel.

Haquim and you went to Hunt but he was even less communicative than usual, so I need to ask you. Did you get vitae? Do you know what kind of blood you want to drink?"
Star took on a concerned look and sat on the bed..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" yeh... It wasnt a good time... like I said I tried to eat Haquim. .... Not something I'm proud of.  "
She said embarrassed and kind of looked down at her feet
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I .. Um..  "
Her father could tell that what ever happened during that hunt she was extremely embarrassed about and it bothered her greatly. And she was having a very hard time admitting what happened out loud.
Unbenounced to Brian she was extremely embarrassed about not being able to hold down the blood from her first Target. But she was determined no matter what to get it right this time

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I ...don't ... Um.. Blood is blood.. I guess I would prefer it not from a child or the elderly? .... Or smelly piss soaked bums that are poisoned...
Star paused wanting to ask why that some human blood was horrible. She thought that she had been poisoned but she didn't know how to say what she wanted to say without being embarrassed of the fact that she threw up. To Star Vampire's should be able to drink blood ... End of story. She hated thinking she was being a priss about it and was deeply embarrassed that she couldn't force herself to drink it and hold it down. Though she did know there was a difference between the two people she drank from but she didn't know what it was. Maybe one was just sick? She thought.

Star Sighed.
"
Dad....  how can you tell if somebody has something .....you know.....  wrong with their blood?....

And how do you hunt without getting a assault charge placed on you? It's not like you can just.... you know ....walk up to somebody and Bash them over the head and no one notice.

How do you hunt? "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Brian sighted.
"Becca this is very important, Ventrue can't drink from any blood. Your vessels must have certain physical qualifications for you to drink vitae from them. Before we go and train you to hunt properly I need you to give me details of how were the vessels you couldn't drink from and how was the one you actually could.

Tell me everything, detailed."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Ventrue can't drink from any blood.

Star's face took on a look of confusion and horror
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" WHAT??? IS THAT WHY I THREW UP??? "
She blurt it out in shock...
" I thought... I thought I was poisoned.... What the hell? ...

So wait... So what are you saying.... Ventrue are ..not only stuck up but Picky eaters too?? Fu*ck'n Peachy!
Is this like mandatory... ??? I mean i have never heard of such a ridiculous thing!  Are you absolutely sure???

Star was a mix of upset and confused at this.

▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh this is just freaking peachy! Freaking  stuck up clan of Vampires that have to be super picky about what they drink... "

you to give me details of how were the vessels you couldn't drink from and how was the one you actually could.
Tell me everything, detailed."
Star thought for a moment thinking that this was completely ridiculous.  who had ever heard of such a vampire before. At least she felt that maybe it wasn't because she was being prissy b!tch about her food, but there was actually a physical problem wrong with her because of the clan she belongs with.

Star gave a sigh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I don't really know... the first guy was filthy, he was a bum, he was gay I'm assuming from the way he acted when Haquim offered him a hundred bucks to basically bend over.... Hee hee
I honestly thought for a moment that I was going to get dinner and a show... if you know what I mean... Hee-hee"

Star said with a laugh remembering how Haquim lured that bum in so she could feed.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The guy was disgusting... I don't know how else to describe it. it's like when I bit into him ... I could taste every little nuance of Filth that covered his skin and floated in his veins...  I tried to hold it down... Drink like I was supposed to...  I really did. But that inner Beast inside me didn't want anything to do with it... and before I knew it his blood basically turned my stomach almost like I had eaten real food again.... I couldn't hold it down and I ended up throwing up. I felt so embarrassed. "
She said regrettably

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" the second guy well he wasn't much cleaner... but there was something about him that smell better.... It was kind of hard to describe.
He smelled....well like YOU ...

She paused with a grin

well not like you now.... but like how you were back then. You know like when.... Um.. when you would smoke those really expensive cigars during the holidays and it would piss Mom off cuz she didn't like the cigarette smoke in the house....
Wait... Could that be it?
When I bit into the 2nd guy it kind of reminded me of the past...  Its like I could smell and taste it... Feel it again... almost like being alive. My body started to react on its own, my heartbeat and my skin became warm. Is that normal? "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:32 pm

My body started to react on its own, my heartbeat and my skin became warm. Is that normal? "
Brian said.
"When you feed from a human you share a part of his or her life, it start to run through your veins. May be that guy was very familiar or his family was very significant for him, I don't know. Also, unlike vampire vitae the mortal's blood is warm and makes life to come back to you."

Brian thought about Rebecca's words.
<Ok, so... man... clean... not gay... cigarrettes> this wasn't very physical description like. He concluded and looked at Rebecca rising an eyebrow. He was clearly expecting more.
"Star, my shinning guide. Focus, physical description of both."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:56 pm

When you feed from a human you share a part of his or her life, it start to run through your veins.
Star stopped abruptly and gave her father a look that he couldn't quite place, what ever he said struck a cord and it made her uncomfortable.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... ...... "

It took star a good moment to get her mind back on track and focus again.

Star, my shinning guide. Focus, physical description of both.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  ....   I  ..... I'm not really sure.... He was just a guy.... nothing special. ... He was defenseless..... bound and gagged.... I'... Couldn't... "
Star got quiet again, she couldn't help but think back to that night with her pack, when she was forced to do the most horrible act of Diablorey to a defenseless vampire.

Even though the aftermath was pleasurable beyond any comparison to any drugs She had ever tried. The act itself had left her feeling dirty, and when feeding from a defenseless human bound and gagged that triggered some of these feelings at her .... she could not bring herself to feed from him regardless of the cravings the beast wanted. And she could not speak of her acts to explained the reasons why to Haquim.

Star shock her head...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I ... Don't know... I really don't...
He was just some random white guy...  
I really only remember the smell of cigarettes.... Nothing really else.... .. I was kinda frazzled... My mind wasnt truly paying attention . I mean  I thought it didnt matter.. I didn't know that I had to pay attention to the specifics.... I thought blood was blood.. ...I'm sorry "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Brian stood sliently, thinking...
<How clean can a bump be? That's not it. Cigarettes? Tobacco? May be... white guy, not gay also possible. None was eldery or too young if age does even matter...>

"Well I think I have a good idea now. We should have a plan before going out.

The Bronx is crowded with poor people surviving, some homeless living in the streets, others in small apartments with at least a roof over their heads. Is easy to find mortals with this profile, further more there are prostitutes and drug dealers or consumers.

These people are easy targets most of the time but also it is possible to catch a disease or polluted blood. Although it is unlikely any of those would affect a Kindred, is also possible."

He considered pros and cons.
"I like to hunt, hunting is not about giving a fair chance to fight back but quite the opposite is to take a good prey defenseless, surprised and feed from it.

A good hunter searches for an easy prey and many people in the streets are very easy targets. On the other hand we need to be stealthy about it, we don't want to breach the Masquerade or cause any noise.

To answer your question, that's how I do it."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:58 pm

hunting is not about giving a fair chance to fight back but quite the opposite is to take a good prey defenseless, surprised and feed from it.
Star frown slightly, hearing this didn't make her feel any better.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" So I guess that's just part of being what we are then right?.... Taking what we need and to hell with fair play? .... Guess i'll have to learn just to deal with it.

I'm already a "picky eater" being a damn Ventrue... I can only afford to be so picky about my prey I guess

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" easy targets .... Fine... Got it...
But... How do you go about doing it? I mean surely they're going to resist or scream or something when you bite into them.... I mean unless  they are knocked out. Hence the reason I'm wondering about how not to get an assault charge placed on me.

Can't just go up to a random person and bite them...
They will freak out and call the cops.... what's your Technique exactly? How do you prevent this?
I mean... I'm assuming that you guys just don't go around killing you're prey..... Or do you? ...

Maybe killing them would be easier.... Or kidnapped then and stick'em on tap or something... "

Star asked honestly, and said that last part as a partial joke... But kinda serious... star knew nothing about the Vampire's Kiss being that she had only fed from vampires.... she has no idea how Mortals respond. And the man that she did fight was completely knocked out and she could not gauge his reaction.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Brian says.
"It depends, some Ventrue deceive their victims into allowing them to feed, seduce them back to their hotel room or something like that. Gangrel's on the contrary usually jump to our vessels from dark corners or just knock them out like you mentioned. Nevertheless, the first rule is control the environment: get your prey to where you want it to be.

The second rule is to hide your true intentions, by deception or stealth, it doesn't matter the mortal must be unaware of your intention to feed from it. Some mortals become addicted to the sensation of the Kiss and volunteer but that will not be our case tonight.

Third and last, leave no trace. Lick the wound, pick up any object you might have drop down, check the place before leaving and remember nothing is going to be more noisy than leaving a carcass behind, take enough but as soon as you feel the heart slowing down, stop feeding."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Star listen very intently to everything her father was telling her...
some Ventrue deceive their victims into allowing them to feed, seduce them back to their hotel room or something like that
She raised a eyebrow at this, realizing that she was having a very strange conversation with her father that involves seducing a random man, and taking him back to a hotel room too basically have sex with him for the purposes of drinking his blood.
This kind of reminded her of That Awkward sex talk they had to have when she was a teenager.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so.. Ventrues lure random Johns into having sex with them in order to feed?...  Oh my GOD.. I am getting a whole new perspective on what I thought that Clan was about... So not only are Ventrues stuck-up rich snobs and Picky Eaters... Their also WHORES too??? Ha ha Ha Ha Ha...
I can't even..that's too much... I'm die'n.
HA HA HA.. HA HA HA HA.

Star lost it and started laughing hard, the concept of these high and mighty Blue Bloods being "whores" for blood simply was too much for her to hold in and she doubled over on the bed cracking up laughing

It actually took her a good few minutes to compose herself and stop snickering.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh goodness... That is going to stick with me for a while... OK... I'm composed... Moving on *giggling*
"So humans ...They actually like to be bitten? "
She paused giving thought to this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" guess... It takes all kinds... People are strange."
She shrugged

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so I know about licking the bite mark closed.... That much I do know.

Soooo.... There so there always has to be a plan of action......  kind of like you're mugging someone.... Only you're not taking money.... Though you could actually take their money, you know ...if you had to make it look real, but not let on the fact that you  just bit them... so if they actually liked you biting them that would be one hell of a strange mugging ...don't ya think...... Hee-hee"

Star found humor in this thought and thought it would be kind of amusing to at least try it once just to see the expression on the humans face.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" So... Jumping out of the shadows and knocking the hell out of someone... I think I can do that... I know how to throw a decent punch and I'm kinda stealthy if I actually try to be.  ...
And hay! If I fail at that I guess I can alway be a whore... Ha ha ha"

Star started laughing again, thinking that was the funniest thing she had heard all night, and it was actually lifting her spirits quite considerably.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I'm sorry I find that super funny for some reason... …just don't tell them that hee-hee"*giggles*
"  Freaking Ventrues... Wow... What is your opinion of them Dad? ... I'm kind of curious
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:51 am

Brian laughts with his daughter for a while then he said.
"The vampire kiss is better than sex in my opinion for both the vampire and the mortal. Although some kindred to try to have sex the old fashion way, it's just pointless if you have a better option."

Jumping out of the shadows and knocking the hell out of someone... I think I can do that...
"It's not easy to do it, safely for you and for the vessel. You need to follow the three steps I told you."

What is your opinion of them Dad?
"Anyone could focus on the bad things, I'm sure any kindred could bitch about Gangrels all nite long, among them some of our Clan even. The same happends with Ventrue I guess but they do have a good side.

They are rulers, not by divine design or election, it's in they nature to rule over others. They want order and discipline, they expect obedience and to be accounted for doing great things while they rule.

Sometimes they suck about it, other times they're good. That's the case with Prince Bright, he is good at what he is doing and because of that I respect him."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:02 am

Star laughed with her father for a good long time, it was nice to laugh with him again it reminded her of the old days when things were more simple.

Finally she looked to him and said...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Better then Sex huh?.... not sure if I believe you on that one.  Sabbat vamps still go around engaging in it.

Maybe the old vampires only say that because it's been so long since they've done it and they can't remember what it's like... Hee-Hee

Then star stands up straight and does her best politician joke impression of Clan Ventrue.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" So they are all like.. " The Blood Is Our Sex Now... it has come to our attention that you young ones are using your unlife to have a post-mortem orgy !!" This is simply unbefitting of a vampire!" " blah bah bah

Seriously though when has the last time a pair of "Double D blood packs" ever turned your head? Eh?.... Hee-Hee

Star smiled clearly trying to get her father to smile at her sillyness

She ploped back on the bed and grained
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" So the Ventrue are not all rich hypocritical snobs with their head shoved so far up their ass they can't see anything but their own farts? Hee-Hee... I mean from a Brujah's perspective that's what I've been told.... I don't think I ever met a vent before.... I honestly didn't think their were any in the Sabbat.... but there had to be if I'm one of them...
If Ventrues have a nature to rule over others, I guess I can see that their might be some in the Sab...somebody needs to be holding that sh!t together... "

She said with a shrug.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" OK so all jokes aside.... This Prince Bright guy....He is a Ventrue...  What is he like?
I mean in your experience? Is he the A- typical stereotype? ... I mean if he can hold the Camarilla and they city in line, he has to be quite powerful, and smart. That all certainly does not seem like an easy job... sure as sh!t ain't one I ever want.. That's for damn sure! "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 am

Seriously though when has the last time a pair of "Double D blood packs" ever turned your head? Eh?.... Hee-Hee
Brian laughted.
"I'm not an old vampire Becca, I remember how is sex like and I do enjoy the shape of the female body as much as I did but now instead of wanting to have sex with the lady, I lust for her vitae in my throat."

This Prince Bright guy....He is a Ventrue...  What is he like?
"In time you'll meet him and get your own conclussions my Shining Star."

The couple finally got to the surface and Brian looked at the zoo clock before going out.
"We have only two hours before getting back. Let's use that time wisely. Unfortunally at this hours are many people trying to get to their daily jobs in different parts of the city. We don't want their attention."

Brian turns to his daughter and asks.
"So Becca, what are the three rules?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:50 am

Brian laughted.
"I'm not an old vampire Becca, I remember how is sex //but now instead of wanting to have sex with the lady, I lust for her vitae in my throat."
Star smiled at the fact that she could make her father laugh. There has been a lot going on these past tonight's and she was just happy that she had time to actually just enjoy being herself for once.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ohhh I see... Hee-Hee well I'll just have to take your word for it.... Never quite had that experience yet.  Hee-hee though I can't imagine that it's that good though... Ha ha ha then again I have only had a sip from a filthy bum, can't even imagine having a sexual attraction to someone like that... Yuck... Call me a Ventrue all you want but I do have standards ha ha ha.
Star laughed then pause roughly in a bit of shocking realization.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" wait.... Sh!t I am a Ventrue... that's not a Insult anymore is it...

Humm... Damn it... I had a lot of good material too, guess I can't use "acting like a Ventrue" as a derogatory term anymore, especially now that it applies to me too... Damn it.  "

She said with a laugh.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Oh And you do know under any other circumstances saying you "Lust for a woman's Blood down your throat"... Hee-Hee it would probably get you put on a list somewhere ha ha ha  god being a vampire is sooooo weird sometimes.

No wonder you guys take that masquerade so seriously. I swear , it's conversations like this. Ha ha ha ... Can you just imagine the looks people would give us if they heard that sh!t... Ha ha ha "

"In time you'll meet him and get your own conclussions my Shining Star."
Star shrugged
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" well... I'm hoping that you'll prepare me a little bit and not just dropped me on my head in front of this man... I mean the guy kind of hold my fate... I mean he could just kill me and be done with me figuring I was too much trouble...

I'm already going to have a bunch of strikes against me... especially now that I'm supposedly from his clan.... That can't be a good thing. ... Right?

I mean I'm not exactly Ventrue material.... I don't know the 1st thing about the Ventrue  or politics or anything like that.. I only know what others have told me about them And what I've been told haven't exactly been good things... I really don't want to meet this guy unprepared.  I need to be 100% on point with this Sh!t.   "

We have only two hours // Unfortunally at this hours are many people trying to get to their daily jobs // We don't want their attention."
Star had no idea that it was getting this late in the night. So much has happened tonight she was actually looking forward to the night ending and starting fresh tomorrow trying to put all this bad stuff behind her.

So Becca, what are the three rules?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Rule 1: don't break the masquerade.
Rule 2: don't break the masquerade
Rule 3: if you forget rule 2,  go back to rule 1... Heehee"

Star said as a joke with a grin on her face, attempting to get one last chuckle out of her father before they got serious.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Hee-Hee ... seriously though..
Rule 1 control your environment. Try to get your Target to where you want them to be, don't act unless its a sure thing...

Rule 2 never let the Target on to what you're doing. Hide your intentions... Be sneaky, be stealthy. All humans have this innate sense of danger when they're faced with a predator. Got to be able to hide that. If they're scared they're either going to run or cause a fuss... Nobody needs that.

Rule 3, clean up after yourself , check for mistakes and try not to kill anybody."

She said looking at her father to see if she  remember them correctly
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:31 pm

The two got a busy street next to one of the condos, Brian went directly to an alley were they could watch the street from. Took a stone and threw it to the light bulb above them making it pinch dark. From their hidding spot Brian and Rebecca started to see people walking up and down the street next by, bystanders in some corners expecting to sell what was left of the merchandise and one or two hookers still looking for one more job before going to sleep.

Brian said.
"This is Gangrel territory, we have some of these on our payroll. May be half or more, still we're not here to cause any trouble. Begin to hunt."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Star stayed quiet and observed, she watched the people pass by trying to pick out a easy target.
She really didn't have much of a idea how to go about this.

The dark ally was step one... The controlled environment. Somehow she would have to figure out a way to lure someone down here.
Trouble was this whole thing wasn't going to be as easy as she thought, especially now that she couldn't just lure anyone being that she was a Ventrue and they seem to have select feeding habits.
Star would have to be careful , she wasn't even sure exactly what her taste would be. She felt a little annoyed, it seems that being of Clan Ventrue  somehow had to over complicate everything.

Still she was determined not to let that stop her.

<all right... I can do this... Just think.... I need to play to my strengths....  Doing things like a gangrel never seened to work out for me... Nor did doing things like a Brujah.... I'm not sure how Ventrue do things... I'm sure they just flash money around and people fall at their feet or some shit.... That's not a option... >

<... Hummm i Just got to figure out a way to get them to follow me back to a ally... I can't just hope that someone comes to me..
How the hell do i go about doing this???... I guess I could just do what comes naturally... I'LoL just be the little manipulative C*nt that I am...
Peoples emotions are easy enough to play with....maybe I can get someone to follow me....
Yeah... Gona try that 1st...
Then I can knock them upside the head or something.... or if they are cute I could just make out with them... But only if they are cute...>

She said smiling to herself as she was coming up with a game plan. Star stood silently for a moment watching the people from the Shadows trying to select an appropriate Target
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum