World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Chess Club (Star)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty Back to the Chess Club (Star)

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 pm

The wagoneer was back in the Chess Club after just one night. Star was back into the luxury and spledid attentions of the butlers and the fancy manners of the blue blooded. She found herself in the lobby looking for a butler to ask for information but happy to have finally made it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty Re: Back to the Chess Club (Star)

Post  Star Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 pm

The drive was long and lonely, she missed the company of her father and visualized him waging war against the Tremere, fighting for glory and the respect that was betrayed to his clan by the Warlocks. No doubt she would see her father again and sometime soon and she would have to question him about the battles outcome.

Star was glad however to leave the smells and the primal rowdiness of the Packs of Beasts behind.
She didn't judge them however, it was simply their way.

Once at the Chess Club star looked for a butler, or even perhaps Harold to send a "delayed" message to Lord Valentine announcing her arrival.
Star knew that the Ventrue elders had drawn council and would probably be busy majority of the night due to their political debates on how to handle Adamn's upcoming trial and the effect all this potentially had on the Chess Club. And she knew better then to desterb them with her presence.

Star approached the 1st buttler she saw and asked if Harold was availabile for a brief moment.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:50 pm

The Butler went to look for Harold who wasn't indeed very far away. He welcomed back Rebecca wondering for Sir Hell Song to join them in the Chess Club tonight. As she foreseen the butler said that Lord Valentine was busy in a Clan meeting and for the moment unable to attend to her but her offered her for to wait for him at the lobby where she can be entertained by the muse and her lire or go to a different room to watch television.

The club seemed half empty at this hour of the night. Only butlers and other servants around.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Star welcomed Harold warmly, she was still very appreciative to him for helping her feed.
She smiled at him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Harold, its wonderful to see you again.  Sir HellSong will not be joining me tonight. He has business with his clan, and I have been relieved from his care by Primogen Astor.  "
She said warmly

" I have come to ask Lord Valentine for hospitality, but I do not wish to dare disturb him during his meeting.
If you could be so kind, when his business concludes could you send him a message that I seek a small audience with him when ever he sees fit for the time.

Till them if it is alright, don't mind waiting in the lobby. I find the atmosphere very pleasant and relaxing.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Back to the Chess Club (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:12 pm

The muses music was indeed relaxing, the woman was inspired, eyes closed trying to reach the sweetest and most beautiful notes from her instrument. Harold bowed as he left, leaving Rebecca in the lobby sitting in a comfortable chair, to send the important message.

After a few minutes Harold came back to summon Star to Lord Valentine's presence, leading her to a different building. The general structure of the Chess Club, Rebecca realized, was shaped as a scepter. The entrance building is the bottom of it and the long corridor to the big building with many combat rooms is the head of the scepter.

Back to the Chess Club (Star) Chess_10

She waited for an hour or so in the lobby when Harold came to summon her to Valentine's presence. He lead Star down the long corridor to the other side and then to a huge office where Valentine, Valerie and Victoria were waiting for her. Harold bowed in the door as he left the kindred to their business closing it right after.

Valentine stood up and went to the other side of his desk to receive his guest and said.
"You're welcome back Miss Rebecca Garrison. You already have the pleasure to know these fine ladies, Lady Victoria and Lady Valerie. Please come and sit down, we have much to discuss." he said offering one chair in front of his desk. Meanwhile, both vamptress nods at her politely waiting for Rebecca to sit down.

"Please ladies, take a sit. We need to talk about very important topics tonight."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Star didn't mind the wait, she found her surrounding very relaxing and the sound of the music opening preformed enjoyable. Star let herself relax in the chair and become comfortable.

She was quite surprised when Harold came back wishing to take her to Valentine's presents just after an hour or two. She expected to be waiting well into the early morning.

Star stood and took a short moment to straighten her dress and make sure she was presentable. Star then happily thanked Harold and followed him talking note of are the odd shape of the corridor and buildings. During her time at the chess club she had noticed many scepter shaped objects, and started to wonder what the significance of them were. She thought it must have something to do with chess pieces, being that this place was referred to as the "Chess Club". but she couldn't remember any chest piece that resembled such shapes, maybe besides the king or queen.

She greeted Lord Valentine respectively, and was a little surprised to see Lady Valerie and  Lady Victoria.
She bowed to them as well, greeting them warmly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" My Lord Valentine, its such a pleasure to see you again. Thank you so much for making time to see me in your busy night, I hope I'm not intruding on anything."
She said being greatful that he decided to see her sooner then she anticipated.

She turned to great the two Ladies.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Lady Valerie,  Lady Victoria i am honored by your pressence. I hope that your evening is going well.."
She said politly and bowed.

Star took the chair offered and sat  properly and lady-like, fixing her dress over he legs. Coving the fact that she wasn't wearing matching foot wear and had a boot knife sticking out of boot.

She then gave her full attention to Lord Valentine.
Star wondered what was the topic to be discussed and wonders if it has anything to do with the Ventrue council meeting or the interagation of the PoWs.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:43 pm

" My Lord Valentine, its such a pleasure to see you again. Thank you so much for making time to see me in your busy night, I hope I'm not intruding on anything."
Valentine smiled and certainly that phrase did seem to cause an effect on the vamptress. Nevertheless he says.
"Nonesense, you're not interrupting. We were actually about to start talking about your father, so instead we would like you to be included, sadly he's not here to partake also.

However, first things first. I understand you're asking Hospitality outside the Gangrel Clan Accounting. As you know the Camarilla has it's own tradition of Hospitality but the Clan Ventrue Traditions are as important to us, or even more important than those of the Camarilla and we have a Tradition of Hospitality, among others.

When a Ventrue asks for Hospitality to another, the level of commitment and seriousness is greatly increased. Therefore, it's now even more important to know for certain, let's say officially. What your Clan is.

Hence, we would like to know a little more about your Blood, although we know there's few you may know about it to start with. That brings us to a paradox of sorts, since you can't satisfied your own curiosity or ours for that matter about your Sire, your lineage and ultimately about your Blood. Am I right?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Star took note that Lord Valentine referd to HellSong as her father and not her sire.. And she didn't quite know that asking for hospitality was so serous, she paused and took in everything Lord Valentine was saying before answering.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Lord Valentine, you are correct. I know not of my Sire, or any lineage to speak of, something I find regrettable.
But this can not change the blood in my veins, I am of Clan Ventrue.
I might have been created as a tool with wasted blood of a Fallen King, but I believe I can become more then I was created for.

I have forsaken my ties with the Sabbat for a opportunity to take back my stolen existence for myself. My father, Sir HellSong has taught me of the Traditions of the Camarilla and conduct expected of me, and during my time with Clan Gangrel  I have tryed very hard to exemplify this.

I have been released from my Accounting under Clan Gangrel. Lord Primogen Astor has granted me a token to present that I indeed have his blessing and suggested that I come to you my Lord to learn more about my blood.

She said presenting the token-claw

" My Lord, I know that I will never be a true Ventrue. But I would like to learn more about the blood In my vaines.
I do not wish to dishonor the blood of the Kings by my lack of knowledge, and I know there is so much I do not yet know.

I sadly have nothing to offer you or the clan of Kings for this knowledge. I can only present you with my word that I will not be a disappointment to any teachings.
I wish not to go forth the rest of my nights and sully the name of Clan Ventrue in my ignorance.

So I humbly ask for Hospitality in teaching me what it means to be a Ventrue and honer my blood so I am not a disgrace to the Clan of Kings."

She said formally and with all respect .
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:15 pm

Valentine takes the token given by Primogen Astor. Unlike Victoria's baffed visage about the severed finger of an animal to proof anything at all, to the Chess Master indeed was something remarkable to be accounted in this conversation.

" My Lord, I know that I will never be a true Ventrue...I do not wish to dishonor the blood of the Kings by my lack of knowledge, and I know there is so much I do not yet know.
Valentine negates with his head and says.
"You're wrong Miss Garrison. Once we accept you as one of us, you'd be considered fully Ventrue. There's no such thing as a halfbreed among our kind."

So I humbly ask for Hospitality in teaching me what it means to be a Ventrue and honer my blood so I am not a disgrace to the Clan of Kings.
Valentine smiles. "I already welcome you Miss Garrison, my Hospitality is granted as I'd for any friendly kindred comming as you're to my haven.

What we're discussing now is a way to claim you officially as a Ventrue."

He looks at the two vamptresses then says.
"There are Disciplines to test your clan of course but the Ventrue way is through lineage but is not the only way. In modern nights the vitae has grown thinner with each passing night. Many of our own embraces have been declared Caitiff because lineage is not longer enough.

The Clan has adapted, creating a new method it's called the Tasting many of out clan have tolerance for many types of blood. True Ventrues can only drink one kind, that kind is defined by three conditions.

My direct question for you is Miss Garrison, would you agree to pass of Tasting Test?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:45 pm

You're wrong Miss Garrison. Once we accept you as one of us, you'd be considered fully Ventrue. There's no such thing as a halfbreed among our kind."
Star smiled at hearing this. If she could be accepted she would not have to worry about the title of "anti-tribu" being hung over her head for the rest of eternity.

In modern nights the vitae has grown thinner with each passing night. Many of our own embraces have been declared Caitiff because lineage is not longer enough.
Star worried for a moment, wondering how "thin" her blood might be, being that when her unlife started she was considered to be a Pander that no one claimed.

True Ventrues can only drink one kind, that kind is defined by three conditions.

My direct question for you is Miss Garrison, would you agree to pass of Tasting Test?"
Star gives a nod
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I have had to learn about the King's curse the hard way over the past week or so. I honestly thought something was wrong with me before being informed about it. It has truly been quite a nightmare, and has discouraged me quite a bit from wanting to feed.

But I am willing to partake in any test you see fit to prove my Clanship, My Lord "

She said slightly worried about embarrassing herself.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 pm

But I am willing to partake in any test you see fit to prove my Clanship, My Lord
Valentine nods.
"Very well. The Tasting Taste is conducted in front of the Gerusia, a name that shouldn't be taken lightly. It is the directive board of the Clan in the city. The Gerusia is precided by the Prince Michael Bright and only Gerontes and Praetors have a chair around that board, to a total of thirteen chairs.

Each sitting member of the Gerusia will bring a vial of blood. Each vial will contain a different type of blood, some with the one you like, others the kind you can't tolerate. At the end of the event the Gerusia will determine if you're a Ventrue and that decision is final, otherwise you'd be considered a Caitiff.

Are the conditions clear? you can ask any question at this point."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 pm

// The Tasting Taste is conducted in front of the Gerusia//It is the directive board of the Clan in the city. The Gerusia is precided by the Prince Michael Bright and only Gerontes and Praetors have a chair around that board, to a total of thirteen chairs.
Indeed this was quite a bit more serious than Star had originally thought.
<would the Prince really be there just to see weather or not I'm a Ventrue???>
Star thought, and was clearly surprised.

At the end of the event the Gerusia will determine if you're a Ventrue and that decision is final, otherwise you'd be considered a Caitiff.
Hearing this made Star's heart sink, if she failed this test she would be consisted worst than a Anit-tribu, she would be looked at as a Catiff! This was truly something she prayed not to fail.

Are the conditions clear? you can ask any question at this point."
Star nodded her head and was quiet for a moment as she weighed her thoughts in her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" These conditions are clear Lord Valentine. And I will humbly accept the decision of the Gerusia... whether it be favorable or not to me,
If this is the way it is to be My Lord.  "

She said humbly.

Star figuerd If She failed these tests and she will be cast aside and go back to nothing like how she started. But if she was able to succeed , a whole world of possibilities could be opened up to her. It was well worth the risk.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" My Lord I do have a few questions if I may....
You said that His Highness Prince Bright will be conducting this test himself?

She said with some surprise.
"
I'm sure His Grace is dealing with more important issues then having to determined my bloods validity.... I would hate to indrude on any of his precious time.... I do not wish to be a nuisance.
Is there any preparations I should prepare for And how long before all of this takes place? I want to make sure I don't waste His Highnesses time.

Star said humbly And scared to waste the Most Powerful Vampire in the city's time.

"Also if I may ask... You mentioned "Gerontes" and "Praetors" that have a chair around a board of thirteen.

For give my ignorance Lord Valentine, but what Board? And what is a Geronte or a Praetor?

She asked curiously, eager to soak up any knowledge that she could gain about the Ventrue or Camarilla.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:25 pm

I'm sure His Grace is dealing with more important issues then having to determined my bloods validity....
Valentine adopts a serious tone and says.
"There's nothing more important than determine if someone is worthy to be called Ventrue."

For give my ignorance Lord Valentine, but what Board? And what is a Geronte or a Praetor?
He answers.
"Lady Victoria, would you please explain this to Miss Garrison?"

Victoria bows slightly and says to Star.
"The Gerusia was created in ancient Sparta, as the first Senate that later inspired the mortals when they created their own organization and the Roman empire that came many years after. The members of that arcane Gerusia were called Gerontes, equivalents to an extent to modern generals, in charge of the strategy in war and in politics. The Praetors were officials in charge of the tatical decisions, they conducted the soldiers in the battle fields and achieved victories for the glory of the spartan people.

In Modern Nights Gerontes and Praetors are members of the Gerusia, we now also call it the City Board, since the Directive Boards of companies became a thing. Gerontes, such as my Lord Valentine, are the Strategic Think Tanks of the Gerusia. They are the Directors, the overseers of the organization that answer only to the Gerusia.

Praetors, such as myself are in charge of a particular affair or area of interest to the Gerusia. We are also called Managers in modern night but I greatly dislike such adjective. Each of us is responsable of all and anything related to the affair entrusted to us, as we're also in charge to make all the tactical decisions regarding it.

In the particular case of the New York Gerusia there are 13 chairs including all Gerontes and Praetors.

Do you understand?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Valentine:.
"There's nothing more important than determine if someone is worthy to be called Ventrue."
Star was a bit surprised to hear that it was such a serous thing to be consisted a Ventrue, especially since Star had heard so many "stereotypical" bad things about the Clan of Kings, and it was often consisted a bad thing by most the Sabbat to be one.

Star listened very careful to everything Lady Victoria, trying to take it all in.
At the end she let it soak in before she nodded her head and responded.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The Clan of Kings had ties to The Great Roman Empire and the Spartens?? I truly had no idea the Clan was so embroiled in history in such away. I find such history truly fascinating.
She said honestly
" I will indeed take the Gerusia with the utmost seriousness!  Thank you Lady Victoria for your explanation.

Pardon me again my lady, but I have another question. The Gerontes and Praetors are titles ..yes? Does one refer to those that hold them as such?
Lately I have learned that Titles among Kindred seem extraordinary important, this is not a concept I am use to given my background.
How should I refer to as such? I do not wish for anyone to take offence. "

She said thinking back on how the Tremere flipped out because she dared not use the right title and Mr.Lawless stepped up to save her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:22 pm

How should I refer to as such? I do not wish for anyone to take offence.
She smiles and says.
"Titles are not just important to us, as individual prizes of our achievements. Through titles we become something greater than ourselves. We must live, sort of speak, up to that title.

As individuals we care about our interests but when we hold a Title our affairs are paramount, even compared to our existance. Each kindred holding a Title is expected to sacrifice everything if she has to, in order to do what it's best for the Clan, the City and the Camarilla."

Lady Valerie complete the idea saying.
"The Gerousia is to the City as the Ephorate is to the whole World. The Clan Ventrue has another level of organization that goes beyond the affairs of the city. Ephores are the equivalent to Gerontes and Strategoi those that take tactical decisions in a Worldwise scale. While Ephores sit in the Clan's World Board, the Strategoi control a territory, such as a continent or very important country, in the strategic sense.

Many kindreds of the Ventrue hold titles in both organizations, articulating the power between the Worldwide scale and the loca organization of a city. Such as our Prince and our Primogen whom are also Strategoi as well as Gerontes in the City of New York."

Valentine then concludes the exposition saying.
"Each Title is related to our duty toward the entire Camarilla in one scale or the other. When you refer to a kindred by it's title you're not just refering to that individual position or status but to what she represents in the organization thy belongs to."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Star listened quietly and attentively to all that was being said, then said with a smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I see now, indeed these titles are very important. While I walked among the Gangrel I recognized such titles also being used to some degree, such as The Forgotten Hero Jezebella, Mistress of the Gate, and Sir HellSong.

Every gangrel seemed to have some kind of nickname or title that seemed to describe them.  Lord Primogen Astor even went so far as to give me such a name among them. It was Shinging Star, I had always hoped to live up to it and show that my deeds did shine "

She said  with a bit of Pride and small chuckle.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"These titles truly go deeper then I thought in the Camarilla, I will do my best to refer to those who have them out of respect. I can only hope that one night I might earn such respect among The Kings and The Camarilla.   "
She said with a smile

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you kindly for answering my enquiries.
"

She then turns her attention to Lord Valentine.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" My Lord, you  mentioned this Tasting test.. Is there anything that I should do to prepare for it? And will there also be others tests that I will have to face? .... If of course I pass this Tasting And it is confermed that I am indeed a member of the Clan of Kings."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:22 am

" My Lord, you mentioned this Tasting test.. Is there anything that I should do to prepare for it?
Valentine nods.
"The Tasting of course is a ritual that Lady Victoria von Baden will explained you later.

Now... we already covered the very important, let's move to the urgent matter. Your Father Miss Garrison.

He asked for a duel against Mr. Brick the Round Table has condemned him to fight Sir Hell Song as a redress of the crimes he has confesed. However, he's not here to fulfill his word. Is there anyway you summon him to this precint?"

Lady Victoria and Valery were very interested in Rebecca's answer about this.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:05 pm

//, let's move to the urgent matter. Your Father Miss Garrison.//He asked for a duel against Mr. Brick //. Is there anyway you summon him to this precint?"
Star smiled pleasantly
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Of course my Lord, but not on this night. Tonight I believe is the fall equinox, a night of gathering and rituals for the clan of beasts. To disturb them in their celebration and rites would be considered rude.... Kinda like making a employee work on Christmas when he has family. "
She said adding a cute analogue at the end.
"I am sure when the night passes Sir HellSong would be more than happy to answer a summon, that is unless Lord Primogem Astor has other urgent business for my Father to do.

Star purposely left out any facts about the Gangrel's Gathering,  her being  a witness to their numbers, plans, or any of the Clans "true" business.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Manipulation + Subterfuge (dif3)
Star carried out 5 launched of one Back to the Chess Club (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 10 , 6 , 4 , 3
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:41 pm

"I am sure when the night passes Sir HellSong would be more than happy to answer a summon, that is unless Lord Primogem Astor has other urgent business for my Father to do.
"Oh! O.k. Good to know." says Lord Valentine.

Of course my Lord, but not on this night. Tonight I believe is the fall equinox, a night of gathering and rituals for the clan of beasts...
Lady Valery inquires.
"How interesting. I didn't know the Gangrel celebrated pagan holidays. It's been many years since I've heard of such celebration. I wonder if they celebrate Samhain as well, My Lord."

Valentine smiles and replies.
"Per haps Sir Hell Song can satify your curiousity about such celebration my dear."

Valerie smiles and nods.

Valentine continues.
"In that case I'd like to ask you Miss Garrison to call Sir Hell Song tomorrow night to ask him to come please. We're looking forward to close the Brick issue as soon as possible."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Star smiled pleasantly, happy that the Elders were not going to press the issue. She knew it would be consisted very rude to give out information on the Gangrel's personal affairs. She after all was a guest to their gathering. What ever they were doing was their clan's business and their war tactics against the Tremere chantry could be misconstrued and risk hurting the Ventrue and Gangrel alliance. Something Star did not wish to do under any  circumstances.

//I'd like to ask you Miss Garrison to call Sir Hell Song tomorrow night to ask him to come please. We're looking forward to close the Brick issue as soon as possible."
Star respectively nods
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Of course my Lord, I will make the call 1st thing in the early evening, in hope to catch him before he heads out to business.

In fact...

Star paused..."   I will call the Bronx Zoo tonight and leave a message with their servents for my Father to be expecting my call tomorrow, if this pleases you my Lord.
My Father often heads out early and I don't want to risk missing him to conclud this matter. "

She said, thinking of a more effective way to get her father a message in time before he heads out early as he normally does. She doesn't want to risk missing him, and lord only knows what he might be having to deal with due to the fallout of this attack on the tremere. Besides this also shows Lord Valentine that she is willing to take the initiative in fulfilling requests.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:54 pm

will call the Bronx Zoo tonight and leave a message with their servents for my Father to be expecting my call tomorrow, if this pleases you my Lord.
Valentine claps and says.
"Fantastic Miss Garrison! please also bring another subject to his attention.

As I'm sure you remember we have a Duel at hand. At first when we all thought that Lady Victoria was reponsable for the offense against Clan Gangrel, Sir Hell Song and you as his Childe we came to the agreement that in redress you Mss Garrison should be dueling Lady Victoria.

However, as things unfolded Mr. Brick accepted full responsability of that missdeed and is being sentenced to duel Sir Hell Song to pay for his offense. In my opinion this should be the only duel since Lady Victoria had nothing to do with the offense to begin with.

This is a matter of great importance that we need to discuss with your Father as soon as possible."

Valentine mades a pause and says.
"Now, regarding the future...

We have a process that's called The Agoge, basically is a training to prepare you properly to your existance as a Ventrue. During the Agoge the Fledgeling will be taught about our history, our traditions and of course about how Ventrue Clan is in modern nights.

Once you're proven to be a Ventrue your Agoge will start right away and a Tutor will be selected by the Gerusia."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:17 pm

Fantastic Miss Garrison!
Star seemed happy that she was able to please Lord Valentine with her suggestion.
please also bring another subject to his attention.// in redress you Mss Garrison should be dueling Lady Victoria.// In my opinion this should be the only duel since Lady Victoria had nothing to do with the offense to begin with.//This is a matter of great importance that we need to discuss with your Father as soon as possible."
Star gives a nod
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Of course my Lord, I completely agree with you, and I am positive my Father will see it that way as well.

Though I would like to sincerely thank you again for giving me the opportunity to train under Count Hayworth. He has been a remarkable teacher, and I believe that the lesson her taught me I will carry onward with me for my eternity to come. "

She said praising the Count and not wanting anyone to think that the lesson was a waste of time since she will not be dueling Lady V.

We have a process that's called The Agoge, basically is a training to prepare you properly to your existance as a Ventrue.
Star's expression turned slightly questionable

During the Agoge the Fledgeling will be taught about our history, our traditions and of course about how Ventrue Clan is in modern nights.
Once you're proven to be a Ventrue your Agoge will start right away and a Tutor will be selected by the Gerusia
<so its like Ventrue Boot-Camp... Peachy…
Well it can't be any worse then that Sabbat boot-camp...>

During the Agoge the Fledgeling will be taught about our history, our traditions and of course about how Ventrue Clan is in modern nights...

<Sh!t.. Wait... Ventrues in "modren nights?" Its going to probably be a bunch'a etiquette and politics  fu*kn peachy.... I think Sabbat Boot Camp would have been funer.....  oh well... Suck it up buttercup... >

Star paused for a moment in thought..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
… I understand my Lord.... I give my word to try to pass any challenge placed in front of me And do my best to absorb any teachings the Clan of Kings sees fit to give me...
<God I hope they don't think I'll become a  politician>
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Valentine nods.
"Very well...

Please Lady Victoria accompany Miss Garrison to the phone.

Miss Garrison... it's been wonderful to meet you again. I'm already looking forward to meet you again when your father honour us with his presence. Until that time you're welcome, so please make yourself at home."

Lady Victoria bows and scorts Star outside of Valentine's office.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Star takes her leave from the Lord's Presence thanking him for his time and hospitality. Star exiting with a formal bow to both Lord Valentine and Lady Valery, and thanks Lady V as well as she makes her leave with the Elder Vampress to find a phone.

Once at a phone she calls the Bronx Zoo, and requests to leave a message for Sir HellSong.
She identifies herself to the clerk as "Shining Star" and that Sir HellSong should expect a phone call from her early tomorrow evening of great importance.
She politely ask that this message be delivered before the night's end.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next