World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing with the Devil (Star)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty Dancing with the Devil (Star)

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:39 pm

As darkness started to clear, Rebecca realized she has been slumbering, feeling her body functions coming back to her, slowly but steadily. When fully aware, she found herself inside a coffin, dark and thick, so much she could not hear anything from the outside, feeling the lid unlocked.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty Re: Dancing with the Devil (Star)

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:28 am

For just a brief second before she opened her eyes to the darkness of the inside of the coffin, Star had thought everything had just been a dream. Another strange Vivid hallucination of her mental psyche. She had dreams before that have felt so real, only to awake to realize that they were not.
Perhaps it all really was just a dream, perhaps she didn't try to commit diablerie on Randolph, die and get dragged into Hell where she met  a Demon who spoke in her father's voice,  because he owned her father's soul. And to which she sold her soul to in hopes of earning the devil's favor to free her father one night.

In that split-second she wanted to believe it was just a dream. But Star knew better. The feeling all of her new Master's power was all over her being. She had not only been touched by his hand, ( or tongue)  but corrupted to her very soul!  The bad part was she liked it. It was like her Master saw the darkest part of Star , the parts that she was trying so hard these last five years to hide and to push away so she could conform to the world around her. He saw these things and not only welcomed them as a part of her, but made her stronger because of it. She had never asked for the power her new Master bestowed upon her , though she would not refuse it. That strange feeling over her being alone made her know that it was not a dream.

"What.. Have I done?"
She said to herself in her mind as she fully became aware of her surroundings

Then a Little a bit of confusion hit her for a Split Second, ""Wait.. Where the fuck am I!?"
The very last thing she remembered was being in the hallway in front of the princess office, doing something horrible.
Though her mind kind of raced back to that moment and some things didn't quite seem right to her about it. But right now she didn't have time to dwell on those past events. Somehow she left that hallway and ended up in a box....

Star gritted her teeth and slowly started to push open the coffins lid. Just a little at first enough for her to peek out. She wasn't scared strangely enough, her New Master had bestowed great courage upon her. But she was very curious on where she was and who had placed her here. At least she didn't have a wooden stake through her heart and the box was indeed unlocked. Meaning that she was not apprehended for the crime of murdering the seneschal... if at this point you can even call it.

And strangely in the back of her mind she felt that her new Master had to have some sort of plan for her, one at the moment she knew she was not aware of.  But serving a master was not something she found completely easy, especially some kind of Devil from the depths of hell. But she had given her word to serve him without question, and she knew she had to do this for nothing more than her father's sake.

To Star, her father was everything she wasn't, he was everything that she wanted to be. He has grown so strong and powerful as a kindred, he was respected, he was valued, he was Nobel, brave and very honorable in her eyes. How could she not want to be just like him.

Though the thought of him suffering, his soul imprisoned in hell drove her crazy. She knew she was probably a horrible person and deserved her fate, but not him. If there was anything that she could do to free her father she would, including selling her soul to the devil.

Star was silent and still for a long moment, she didn't know exactly where she was or who put her in this coffin. But she was ready the fight for her survival. Freeing Her father's soul counted on her survival and her ability to please her new master enough to Grant her desire  And she wasn't about to die now.

After a moment of trying to survey out the crack of the coffin lid, she would remove it until she was setting up. Then taking  a surveillance of wherever she was.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Dancing with the Devil (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Dancing with the Devil (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Dancing with the Devil (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:51 am

The room was badly illuminated, Star was at some rural place, perhaps a farm or an stable. She could smell animals or beasts that had been recently in this place. She also realized she was completely naked, not a single piece of equipment was with her.

Looking around at first she noticed a board wall that let some light come inside the barn; and when she finally opened the lid and sat down she spotted a dark figure, sitting in front of a table, whatever it was, it was huge, really huge.

The creature, or whatever it was turned to look at Star and said with a metallic male voice, very deep one.
"You finally awoke Rebecca." the voice wasn't familiar at all.

There was something about the way he talk that made her doubt of his mental capabilities. Still after a short pause he stood up and went to one side of the premises grabbing something before saying.
"I bet you can't see shit... let me help you."

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Cbee32e04116af32b23bad58d1f892bc
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:18 am

The stench of animals was very off-putting, she I had always thought the musk of the zoo to which the gangrels made their Haven stank, but this was definitely not the same type of smell... This was herd animals compared to predators.

Seeing a large figure sitting at a table seemingly watching over her was even more off-putting than the smell of this place.
"Where the hell am I? And who the fuck are you?"
She thought to herself as she tried to make out her surroundings and who this figure was in the Darkness.

Whoever this person was knew her name though she didn't particularly care for the tone of his voice. There was something dark about him, something filled with malice intent that made her cautious, yet fear still did not gripper her, Strangely to Stars surprise. She only felt a bit apprehensive, nervous, and very cautious. Star's new master must truly be a very powerful being if he could hold back fear itself from her.

You finally awoke Rebecca."
"He knows who I am?"
She thought to herself , yet she was remaining very silent and trying to puzzle out his movements in the Darkness
I bet you can't see shit... let me help you."
▂▂▂▂▂Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" yea..h.. Kinda.. ...."
She said hesitantly and staring at the  man, but as the light illuminated him her eyes grew wide with surprise, as well as her fangs. Being that Star was now so low in Humanity, her vampiric characteristics were showing.

Star filled her tongue touch the back of her fangs as she stared at this person in the light. For a moment she was completely lost and didn't even know what she was looking at.

▂▂▂▂Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...w-who... Who are you."
Star finally said after finding her voice.
" ...w-where am I? How did I get here?"
She asked trying not to seem to demand ,anything yet sizing this person up if she had to fight him.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Dancing with the Devil (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Dancing with the Devil (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Dancing with the Devil (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Dancing with the Devil (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:46 am

The Monster smiled showing his plated teeth were all sharped as cat fangs. His malice was obvious and Star felt he was as evil as it gets, with no regard for his well-being to the point of altering his body just be more effective in combat, leaving behind any resemblance of humanity.

He said almost laughing.
"Oh cammy, you have no clue, don't you?"

He then continued after a short pause.
"The name is Fred.. Clan Brujah antitribu... but you can call me your worst nightmare." he ended up laughing loudly.

At that point a couple of voices approached, opening the barn door a few seconds later. At the door two figures showed up, one of them was known to Rebecca.

Another familiar voice said.
"Good evening Star"

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Vampire__the_masquerade___nosferatu_by_z_grimv_d6x6nsu-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03NTgiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9iNDgzNGQ5ZC1kNjNhLTRiN2YtYjAwYS0wZjNiYTVmNDc1ZWNcL2Q2eDZuc3UtMGM4ODQ5ZjctNWY5NC00MDg3LWEyOTYtMjg4ZjE4MTc3OWMwLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD02MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:45 am

Star looked upon this monster, a bit of curiosity hidden behind her eyes. He clearly look like he had one too many sessions with a Tzimesce in her twisted opinion, though the part that scared her was that it might not be that far from the truth.

Star kept her eyes trained on the man like a predator, still sizing up an opponent. She didn't like the fact that she was naked, it wasn't that she felt vulnerable being on naked state... it was that she wondered where Little John was And the Gods forbid if anything had happened to her trusted blade. But then she remembered she was meeting the Prince before all of this mess started and she had left the blade in her room. Though leaving Little John behind and now being naked did not I mean she was defenceless. If this monster was to attack she would fight like a hell beast, using all the gifts her New Master gave her to ensure her victory of survival. The luckily at the moment this person as evil as he may be to her did not seem hostel. If he was to destroy her, he would have already done so.

But there was something in what he said that sent a cautious chill down her spine.

He said almost laughing.
"Oh cammy, you have no clue, don't you
"Cammy" that's not a term most use, in fact she had never ran into anyone within the last 5 years since being with the Camarilla that has used that terminology, besides herself. That was a bad thing.

He then continued after a short pause.
"The name is Fred.. Clan Brujah antitribu... but you can call me your worst nightmare." he ended up laughing loudly.
Star restrained herself from scoffing at the "worst nightmare" part. Many people in her life had bosted such, he had no clue what her worse nightmare really was. And some Sabby Brujah was clearly not it.....
Though a close representation just walk through the door.

Star's head turned slowly from Fred and focused upon the figures walking through the door. Her eyes are fixated, growing large in both surprised and terror as reality struck her to who she was staring at.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Vermin!"
She said breathlessly, recognizing her old pack leader immediately.

"Oh fuck! No... No.. Not after all this time..."
Star thought as her mind raced,
" why am I not destroyed yet? Why hasn't he eaten me for my betrayal to the Sword? Is he going to try now? .. I'm not going out like that!  My Master has given me gifts, I will not let my past destroy me. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Vermin.. Long time no see! You look well"
She said gaining a dark confidence in her voice. This was a person she never wished to ever see again. She knew in the very depths of her soul that Vermin  was way too crafty to ever have gotten caught  or destroyed by the Camarilla. She remembered seeing him the night of the chess club attack, and being grateful that he had not seen her.... Or had he? At this point she could not be sure.

Still none of this changes the fact that he was still standing in front of her, just as she remembered his creepy ass.  She had prayed that he had forgotten her, thought that she was dead and destroyed along with Little John and Degone. And a small bit of a strange feeling of being ashamed because she joined the Camarilla in order to survive and be with her father crossed her mind for a Split Second.

But she bared her fangs not willing to give in to this feeling, she knew the Sword truly cared nothing for her. She was a pawn.  They may have created her, giving her this wasted blood of a "Fallen King" that granted her a unlife.  But she was the one who made something of herself. And now because of her Dark Master, she not only had the courage to stand strong but didn't feel like a pawn of either side anymore.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" .... so what do I owe the honor of our little... reunion?
Star said holding a bit of malice in her tone, not completely realizing how dark she actually was at this point in time.Though Star fully expected she would have to destroy everyone in this god-forsaken Barn in order to survive.
Her eyes darted across the vicinage of all three figures. Sizing them up and already plotting in her mind how to kill them mercilessly to ensure her own Survival.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 am

The Nosferatu was not alone, a women probably in her twenties was next to him, blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes with the left ear full with rings on the upper side of the lobe. She was packed with weapons, from a huge knife on her waist, to a long sword at her back, two pistols, an rifle, several grenades and god knows what else.

Fred stood up immediately as a sign of respect toward the women that was silent studying Rebecca with venom in her eyes.

Suddenly Vermin's seemed awkward, static, non responsive like a picture of himself suspended in midair. Half a second later, a brutal punch to the face lifted Rebecca from the coffin, breaking the thick wooden box in two pieces and forcing her to roll and impact against the backside of the barn.

Her mind revolted trying to understand what had just happened, some sort of obfuscate of course but a way she hadn't seen until now. Very strange.

The woman says with a calm tone of voice, as she starts walking down to where Rebecca had ended.
"Vermin, sweetheart, where are your manners, that's no way to treat our Guest..."

Rebecca felt the pull of the Beast about to jump against Vermin for his aggression but suddenly another urge placate it, the Blood bound was too strong, she could not hurt him., not even now. Her Beast had no option but to obey.

Stopping close to Star the woman offered her hand with a polite gesture helping Rebecca to stand up.
"My name is Cailina, I am the Ductus of this Pack. Welcome Rebecca Garrison"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:42 pm

Watching the woman armed to the teeth reminded Star of her Father in some strange way. Hell Song always seemed to overly be prepared for battle. It was something Star always felt was encumbersome and odd.

Vermin's attack came as a great surprise, not because she wasn't expecting him to attack her, but because the means in which he did she did not anticipate.
And Star was fully ready to spring into battle to retaliate.

But there was something there, the unseen hand of their old blood bond holding herself and her beast back. It was a very familiar pull to her, a feeling she had almost forgotten, and it was a feeling she almost missed. A small a feeling of nostalgia washed over her as she shook her head trying to gather herself after being strick. But that feeling was replaced by anger, and the memories of vermin abandoning her and her deceased Park mates in battle.
"F*cking coward" was the only thing her mind could think in protest as her anger mixed with the false love of the bond.

▂▂▂▂▂Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yeah.. Good to see you too"
She said slightly sarcastically, though due to the bond her words lacked venom in her tone. Star knew she probably  deserved that, and probably deserved a hell of a lot more at least probably from Vermin's perspective.

When Cailina walked over to her and offered her hand to help the still naked Vampiress up, Star took it, Allowing the woman to helper to her feet.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Thank You Ductus Cailina, I appreciate it."
Star said with no protest, and there was even traces of that Ventrue formality within Star's words. It seems even after all she had been through a Ventrue is still a Ventrue, even when dealing with enemies.

Though the thing Star was having a problem puzzling out was why they had not simply destroyed her yet. Vermin, more then any in the room had reason to want this. It was one of the reasons Star had tried to become almost unrecognizable from who she was 5 years ago.

Star took a moment to just dust herself off from that hard blow. Star rolled her neck and ran her hands over her body, pickiny away loose hay, grass and filth. Though as she ran her hand over her chest and stomach she felt something..... Strange.
And the expression of "WTF" showed on her face.

"Wait... What?... What is this? ... Are those nipples? .... Do I have extra nipples? ..Is this a joke?... Did THEY do this?.. Why do I have extra nipples.. Someone is f*cking with me...  Why extra nipples?? I'm so confused.… what the f*ck do theses people want with me?"

Star was perplexed about this, she didn't remember ever having nipples like this before, and if Vermin and his lot gave them to her, the reason why was still beyond her at this moment.

Though Star could not worry about it all now. Her mind was more preoccupied with trying to figure out why she was still allowed to exist. She figures she just better watch her step, what ever reason the Sword had to not have her destroyed yet, she probably was not going to like it.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Cailina held Rebecca's hand helping her to stand up but surprisingly she didn't let go, pulling her while she was contemplating her new pairs of nipples, throwing her in the air toward Vermin who received her with another smash this time on her ribs. The Nosferatu's Potence was brutal but thanks to Star's new gifts she wasn't harm the sightless except for her ego.

When Rebecca landed again across the room the only thing she heard was Fred's laughs, loud and clear but now more viciously, he transpired his hostile intentions blatantly against her.

In the blink of an eye the Brujah was next to her throwing a hook upper cut to her jaw, that she dodge or so she thought until a retractile bone blade extended from his forearm reaching her chest, cutting her skin open and throwing her back a few yards, again against the barn wall.

Then the Brujah extended his other arm and a dimmed light seemed to shinned inside his arm when a mouth with teeth opened in the center of his extended palm exhibiting a tube that smelled like gasoline. Just at that instant another shout resounded in the premises, it was an authoritarian male voice.
"ENOUGH!"

A second of confusion for everyone but the Brujah that was determined to set Rebecca ablaze but suddenly an unseen force lifted the monstrous kindred in the air throwing his through the roof like a rocket, leaving a trace of flames that threatened to burn the barn to its foundations.

Star was able to watch a man, Matheus, she was sure. The Ventrue that gave his blood to Embraced her, he was her Progenitor, her Sire. There was no mistake, the blood in her felt compelled by the Kindred presence to obey.

Then with a gesture of Matheus hand all flames across the room flew towards him forming a blazing ball floating midair, spinning slowly as his eyes reflected with red glow the fire in front of him. He said.
"Do I need to remind you why am I in charge?" his eyes darted toward Vermin and then to Cailina.

The latter said.
"No Bishop, we shall not harm the traitor anymore... com' on Vermin, let's look for Fred." they started to withdraw from the barn and the Bishop continued watching their every move in silence until they were gone.

Once they were outside he then stared at Rebecca still with the fireball floating in front of him and started walking down to her, her Beast recoiled back as the fire approached but also due to the menacing figure of her Sire.

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Fire_warlock_by_delahkor_d9vn4xb-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD02ODMiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wNjc4MTY4ZC1kMTM5LTQ3NDAtODczMC1hZWEwZWUzY2Y4MmRcL2Q5dm40eGItNTljMTE3M2MtNmEwMS00MWEwLTk3NjQtZDM3OTQ0ODg1N2RiLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

Ready to punish any disrespect he commanded.
"Kneel..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:33 pm

Even though no real harm was inflected upon her, Star was getting tired of being tossed around like a rag doll for amusement. She lacked the patience she once had and  every Instinct in her was telling her to go to war, to fight, to survive. These people were not her friends, they were her enemy and some how during her black out she was captured by them.

Star's mind shifted quickly between targets, she knew they were simply toying with her at this point. Perhaps testing her resolve and most definitely testing her resilience. It wasn't until she was cut by a strange bone blade that she gave Fred her almost full attention, though she still tried to keep the other two insight.

Star was about to leap to attack the Brujah when she picked up on the unmistakable scent of gasoline.
"Oh shit! NO!"
Her mind shouted as the 1st trace of true fear about this whole ordeal was caught in her eyes.

male voice.
"ENOUGH!"
The commanding shout echoed across the barn startling Star. Even more starting was what happened next. Witnessing some unseen Force pick Brad up and toss him out of the barn straight up was almost hard to comprehend. And she looked in utter disbelief towards the sound of the voice of the man who had just entered the area.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Matheus?!.."
She said softly, her voice only a whisper as she recognized him. She had only seen him a few times before that she could recal. One was the night of the Chess Club attack, the other was during her mortal death, that night everything in her life changed.  In the beginning Star never knew who the Fallen King was that wasted his cursed blood on her. To Star her True Sire never gave a rat's fart about her. but it was partly because of that she wanted to prove that she had value and worth. She was driven to make something out of herself.

Star watched the flames dance around the air at this man's command. She was both in shock and in awe at such power.
"Th-That's... Impossible!"
her mind said in disbelief as she took a few steps back. She wanted to run from the fire, from her sire. But she knew that there was little chance of her out running them. Star knew that she could not compete with Vermin's or Fred's speed.... or whatever strange powers Matheus seem to command. She knew that whatever was going to happen, running away was not going to be an option for her.

A moment later after Cailina spoke the realization hit Star like a trunk.

"Bishop?!!!.. Oh my god... He is a BISHOP! IM SO F*CKED!"

Star's mouth hung open slightly as she realized this from the woman's words.
Star had no idea Matheus was a Bishop, and information about the one who could have embraced her was always kept from her, by both members of her pack and those who she asked after joining the Camarilla. Who ever Matheus was, she was quickly told never to ask questions about.

Still none of that seemed to matter now, this man was here in front of her wielding fire like some sort of Dungeon & Dragons mage. How could this be possible? Yet here he was in all his horrifying Glory.
Star 's eyes were locked on Matheus, though she felt it impossible to ignore the flames. And fear started to accumulate within the Beast, urging her to get back.

Star thought that this was going to be her end. He would destroy her for her past transgressions of deserting the Sword.

Ready to punish any disrespect he commanded.
"Kneel..."
Her Sire's voice was very commanding, it filled her with compliance and fear.
Star dropped to her knee, she kept her eyes focused on him, not willing to give into the fear and look away.  

Star's mind raced, she was not ready to meet her end, she had far too many things she needed to do. Though at this point she was not quite sure she was going to live to see another night.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:21 pm

The Bishop closed his fist extinguishing the ball of fire in a blast of red light.

Then there was only silence among the dimmed light of the barn before Matheus said.
"I'm Matheus Hayworth of Clan Ventrue antitribu, Bishop of the Sword of Cain and by thy Tradition of Hospitality you're my Guest and therefore under my protection for as long as you're in my Domain." He meant that solemnly, changing his violent and demanding tone of voice back to polite and diplomatic.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Star tried not to Flinch at the extinguishing of the flame and the burst of light that illuminated the barn for a quick second.
She was very grateful the fire was gone oh, but she had no idea how he was able to command and extinguished such a threat as fire. The Bishop's power had to be Beyond her understanding at this time.

Out of all the things the Bishop said in that fading light, one word stuck out to her...
"Hayworth" . It was a name she had grown to know, love and respect over these past 5 years. Only now to hear the Bishop say this let open a flood gate of confusion within her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .......Hayworth?"
She said in confusion, her voice only a mere whisper.
"Impossible... It .. It can't be... David?! Jesus.. This can't be true... HE is related to David??? Is Matheus the Bishop David used to serve before he came to the Ivory Tower??? Is this why he took me under his wing? 'cuz he knew I was the childr of Matheus, who is a member of his actual family lineage? Oh my god... No wonder I was told to not pry into who my real sire was."

Star was in shock for a moment, it was clear in her eyes, yet she could not let such a revelation influence her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Tha--Thank  You Bishop Hayworth, of the Sword of Cain... I Rebecca "Star" Garrison, Eiren and Knight of Clan Venture, accept your hospitality and rule as long as I am in your domain."

She said formally as it was customary to answer in this way when granted hospitality by a Elder of the domain. Star even in the most dire situations still kept her manners. Perhaps she wasn't going to meet her end on this night after all, she thought. But what could the Bishop possiblly want with her?, she wondered.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Hayworth nods satisfied with Rebecca's answer and makes a gesture allowing her to rise. Then he said.
"Come with me Lady Garrison, let's find you something suitable to cover your body."

The starts walking outside the barn, once on open field Star realized she was still in New York, there was something in the air, not that she could pin point her exact location but this place certainly had the NY feel to it. This was some sort of farm, way into upstate, probably far from the City.

When she was far enough from the shed she saw a huge mountain far away, she had seen it in poster cards back at her home town, it wasn't near Albany tho, still it was an emblematic in NY state. At the base of it was a stone building, a church or a castle of sorts, strange and haunted by the look of it, that was where the Bishop was walking to,

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Ghost-hunt_New_York_-0080

Once inside the Church, a very old building preserved to the extent of being still standing but hardly in great shape. There was an eerie air to it, it seemed dark and menacing also elegant; powerful. The main floor was illuminated, not the upper level making the stairway look even more creepy, dark as a hole way to hell.

Several oil lamp looking electrical luminaries gave the premises the dimmed light background that was barely sufficient to walk around without stumbling at the many objects decorating the main floor: from old armors, chests and other bizarre items like taxidermized wolves and mountain cat head at the walls.

Eventually they reached an old walk in closet that was for Rebecca to find a suitable piece of clothing. Inside there was nothing modern, nothing fancy, just classic or very rural type of clothing.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:53 pm

Come with me Lady Garrison, let's find you something suitable to cover your body.
Being referred to as "Lady Garrison" by the bishop made Star feel a little strange, actually just realizing that Ventrue of the Sword had manners kind of threw her for a loop. She never expected to be granted any sort of hospitality, especially not by the Sword, and not by her Original Sire of all people. But she figured Ventrue were still Ventrue, and perhaps as long as she behaved and remained cordial she might just make it out of this intact. Though the whole nipple thing was still throwing her off of it. She couldn't fathom why Vermin and his lot what defile her in such a strange way, especially if they were planing to destroy her. No... there must be something else going on, she though. Something she is not seeing at the moment.

Star followed along as the Bishop took her to a place she could get clothing to cover herself. Star was very surprised to realize that she was still in New York. though as Star started to observe her surroundings she knew that even if she escaped, there would be no way that they would let her live to tell the Camirilla about this place. Even if she could figure out where she was precisely on a map. Star could only hope that the Bishop indeed meant every word he said about granting her hospitality.

Upon seeing the church oh, it was a strange sight for star. She was filled with mixed emotions on the structure. Walking through it it was eerie, dark, and very creepy... yet comforting in a way that she could not explaine.

A star made her way she took note of many of the strange items that were in the path. She was cautious as she stepped , trying not to trip over or bump into any of them.

Once presented with the Wardrobe. She picked out something, sensible and easy to move in or to fight in if needed. Some kind of dress with leg room. These garments were definitely not something she would have chose for herself, but Beggars can't be choosers. Star considered herself very lucky that the Bishop even allowed her to have clothing at this point. But she still could not figure out how the Sword had gotten a hold of her, what the hell had happened between here and the Ivory Tower? Was anyone aware of what she tried to do. Or accomplished at this point she wasn't sure if she actually destroyed the seneschal or not. Was anyone even looking for her? She truly had no way of knowing. There was just a large gap of missing time she could not account for.... And she hated it.

Star dawned the garment...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Thank you Lord Bishop Hayworth, this is very  suitable"
She said respectfully.
Regardless of them both being on opposite sides of Vampire Society, she was still going to be respectful to her host. The laws of hospitality dictated this much.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....May I ask questions, Lord Bishop Hayworth, or would you prefer me to remain silent?"
Star asked, probably already assuming the answer to this question in her mind. She asumed the Biship wanted her to shut the hell up. but she felt the need to ask anyway... It was the polite thing to do when dealing with unfamiliar Elder And she really didn't want to be rude.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm

The Bishop sat comfortably and patiently at the living room in front of the walk in closet. While Rebecca finished to dress up she overheard him talking to someone, at least two persons a man and female, both voices seemed rough and low pitched.

Still when Star finally made it out he seemed alone.

The man offer his guest the chair in front of him, while he was sat comfortably with his legs crossed. His face was familiar, indeed he had some resemblance with David, the more that Star thought about it, the more it made sense to her. He was wearing a heavy dark red raincoat, black designer pants over what it seems a tactical kevlar jacket, appeared unarmed.

Dancing with the Devil (Star) Matheu11

Staring down with his piercing gaze he said to Rebecca.

" ....May I ask questions, Lord Bishop Hayworth, or would you prefer me to remain silent?"

The Bishop's expression seemed to soften a little before saying.
"I'm glad you can realize the delicate situation you're in at this moment, you're in no position to demand and you know it, testing your words carefully. It's good to see that even at the Camarilla sharpness of mind is still in high regard.

For starters, I'd greatly appreciate if you use the customary reference for a dignitary in my position and use the titles of your Excellence or Father, when you address me or any other Bishop.

Seemed opportune to remind you that here in the Sabbat we have no Lords or Paiges, we are invested by the Dignitas of our wisdom and experience, not mundane authority is allowed here."

He makes a short pause and then says.
"Regarding your question, you may ask questions respectfully. I must warn you that my patience and hospitality is limited, for as long as you can behave properly no harm will come to you; and as my guest you may ask whatever the boundaries of the respect and diplomacy doesn't forbid."

Matheus looks at Rebecca for a long couple of seconds before adding.
"First, there are some obvious questions that I'd like to clear before you start with the more interesting ones...

Why haven't you been destroyed? One of your Lords, William Randolph came with you a few nights ago... he's an associate of sorts and within the agreement we have signed he asked my protection for you. To keep you here and safe until he returns; and I intend to do so.

At this point I am sure you already figured out that Cailina and Vermine are bound to obey me due to my title. Hence, they cannot destroy you or harm you: I won't allow it."

He then smiles maliciously and says.
"Judging by your reaction when I formally introduced, I'd bet you've met my brother David. We are not familiar with the relationship you too have but just by looking at your face I can tell he's a very dear person to you...

Oh my old friend and Templar, a man of Honor like few. I wish him a long existence of prosperity. Tell me, how's he doing lately? I understand he's been accounted with the County of Harlem, is he not?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:34 am

So many thoughts were running through Star's mind. "How in the hell did I end up in this mess?  Jebuz Chris Star, f*cking trouble fallows me around like a god damn lost puppy. Now what am I gona do? Guess all I can do is behave. . . at least until I can figure out a way out."
Star Wars inner monologue was interrupted when she heard the bishop speaking to some people. For a moment she thought it might have been Vermin and Cailina, though their voices sounded a bit deeper, but she really could not tell for sure. After getting fully dressed Star was slightly surprised to find the Bishop sitting alone.

Star took the offered seat in front of Matheus, giving him a respectful nod as she sat. She was a little nervous being in his gaze, this was the closes she really has ever been next to the one who created her. And that "Sire & Childr bond" was making her a bit uncomfortable, though she could not deny those feelings were there. His blood was indeed the blood that gifted her unlife. Though she tryed to push that night far from her mind.

I'm glad you can realize the delicate situation you're in at this moment, you're in no position to demand and you know it, testing your words carefully.
Star lowered her head and nodded respectively to him. She knew she was in a very bad position, and should watch every word she spoke. Every single step had to be cautious. She needed to behave and treat him with all the respect he deserved, or she might not live long enough to regret it.

I'd greatly appreciate if you use the customary reference for a dignitary in my position and use the titles of your Excellence or Father, when you address me or any other Bishop.
Star raised her head to her sire and gave him a nod of understanding.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... yes, your Excellency" she it said holding a tone of respect. She wasn't sure if she could bring herself to refer to him as "father". Even though that was technically what he was to her. But referring to him as Excellency was slightly more palatable. ... But not by much.

Seemed opportune to remind you that here in the Sabbat we have no Lords or Paiges, we are invested by the Dignitas of our wisdom and experience, not mundane authority is allowed here
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Thank you for reminding me Fa- Father" Star said as she tested out the two titles verbally out of respect. Though Saying the word "Father" was like plunging a knife in Star's throat. But she remained very cordial, not allowing her Pride to get in her way. Because it could be the death of her. She knew she was completely at his mercy.

you may ask questions respectfully. I must warn you that my patience and hospitality is limited, for as long as you can behave properly no harm will come to you; and as my guest you may ask whatever the boundaries of the respect and diplomacy doesn't forbid
Star give another respectful nod to her Sire, now understanding the boundaries that are set.

Why haven't you been destroyed? One of your Lords, William Randolph came with you a few nights ago... he's an associate of sorts and within the agreement we have signed he asked my protection for you. To keep you here and safe until he returns; and I intend to do so.
Star's head slowly tilted to the side in complete disbelief as her jaw hung slightly open and her eyes went wide.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Randolph?..n-no?!" Her words were in shock, no louder then a breathless whisper.
Star shook her head, still trying to comprehend what was just told to her.
Her mind raced back to the events of that night, and she tried to desperately piece together the bits and pieces that she witnessed Through the eyes of her beast in a frenzy. She remembers the suffering and pain, her anger , wrath and hate... All she wanted was to make his soul suffer.. Star recalled that one clear moment when she waa in control and choose to trun from the Prince's door and gave into it all.
But things in her mind didn't add up..
"Did... He welcome me?"

Star remembered only small glimpes of what happened before she sank into Hell.
She thought  in trying to destroy him, she died. And for such a transgression he could have easily destroyed her with justification. Why bring her out here? Why o through this trouble, why let her find out about his involvement with the Sword?
He must have some kind of need for her, and this worried her.

Star could not find the answers to these questions right now. She rubbed her forehead with her hand, realizing she is pretty f*cked.

Star took a moment to collect her thoughts,
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... if I may ask.. your Excellency, when can I expect to see Lord Randolph..?." she said slightly shaking but still being very respectful. In all  honesty she did not want to see Lord Randolph, she just wanted to judge how much time she had to prepare herself for this inevitable encounter.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" your Excellency if I may ask you ... Lord Randolph, did he give you any reason he wished such a... Odd request of you?... .not that I am not very grateful for your hospitality and protection.. Its just I am trying to piece some things together... Mostly for my own sanity."
She said honestly.

Star's mind though went immediately to a scenario where she would be tortured for the Seneschal's amusement and eventually killed. This night just keeps getting better and better, she thought.

Star couldn't believed that Randolph would  betray the Tower in such a way. Star knew he was a Prick and a Snob, but How could Randolph hide what he was doing so well..? Surely someone must take notice. And why in the name of hell would the Sabb' be getting out of this deal. Star wanted to ask, but she was afraid to pry.

Judging by your reaction when I formally introduced, I'd bet you've met my brother David. We are not familiar with the relationship you too have but just by looking at your face I can tell he's a very dear person to you...
Star gave yet another respectful nod
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....He is, your Excellency.
Count Hayworth took me under his wing, he adopted me as his own, welcoming me into his family. He saw something in me that no one else really seemed to see. He cultivated it and gave me the opportunity to make something of myself. I will always be greatful to him for that. David has been not only my trusted advisor, my mentor, my Sire, and my Father. But also a dear friend.  "

Star spoke about David with love and respect.

Oh my old friend and Templar, a man of Honor like few. I wish him a long existence of prosperity.
This was a bit strange for Star to hear, she actually would have thought Matheus would hate David for leaving and joining the Ivory Tower.

Tell me, how's he doing lately? I understand he's been accounted with the County of Harlem, is he not?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Yes I believed you are correct your Excellency..."
((If this isn't right I apologized, 'cuz I can't remember))
" Count Hayworth actually seemed relativity relaxed and happy the last time I saw him. He is quite a very important kindred among Clan Ventrue of the Tower. He has 3 official offices  with servants. Even one where he displayed his families crest outside. His title is Praetor of Sabbat Affairs in the New York Princedom of Prince Michael Bright...
and Tribune of Sabbat affairs in service of the Ephorate Lictor Baroness Meredith Krauss."

Star said, feeling very proud of David.
Then Star's expression changed a little to a "oh shit I forgotten something important" expression.

"Oh shit I had to go have a meeting with Meredith didn't I... F*ck... Well at least when I dont show up someone might start looking for me... not sure if that's a good thing or not at the moment"

Star collects herself shaking her thoughts away. Right now anything prier was of little importance. Star was almost positive she would not see the Ivory Tower again, let alone leave this place.

Star thought for a moment, collecting her words.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... your Excellency, I know that you can probably not tell me where I am. But what is this place if I might ask? It feels.... Strange.... it's hard to describe.

And also, how long was I out for? You stated that came to you a few nights ago?."

This was something very curious the star, how had she been knocked out. And if it was truly a few nights why wasn't she starving and she woke up. Could it have something to do with her feeling so much stronger?. She didn't know and she didn't want to assume anything at the moment.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:19 am

The Bishop listens and calmly answers every question with as few words as possible.

" ... if I may ask.. your Excellency, when can I expect to see Lord Randolph..?."// " your Excellency if I may ask you ... Lord Randolph, did he give you any reason he wished such a... Odd request of you?... .not that I am not very grateful for your hospitality and protection.. Its just I am trying to piece some things together... Mostly for my own sanity."

He says casually.
"Randolph is at the city covering the tracks of your kidnapping, I'm sure he's creating an believable alibi to prevent suspicions. I don't think this would take him too long, after all he's a very competent liar. Probably tomorrow night he might be here...

The second question is also a matter of debate among my people, he seems strange, alien at times. Often acting with an otherworldly intelligence that seem almost able to foresee the future but I'd bet he included you in one of his schemes. In my opinion, you should be careful, he's not to be trusted."

After hearing those words Star realized how far was a Ventrue ready to go to fulfill the honor word of Hospitality.

Count Hayworth took me under his wing, he adopted me as his own, welcoming me into his family. He saw something in me that no one else really seemed to see. He cultivated it and gave me the opportunity to make something of myself. I will always be greatful to him for that. David has been not only my trusted advisor, my mentor, my Sire, and my Father. But also a dear friend. "

Then he said.
"Most interesting..."

" Count Hayworth actually seemed relativity relaxed and happy the last time I saw him. He is quite a very important kindred among Clan Ventrue of the Tower. He has 3 official offices with servants. Even one where he displayed his families crest outside. His title is Praetor of Sabbat Affairs in the New York Princedom of Prince Michael Bright...
and Tribune of Sabbat affairs in service of the Ephorate Lictor Baroness Meredith Krauss."

He nods.
"I see..."

Excellency, I know that you can probably not tell me where I am. But what is this place if I might ask? It feels.... Strange.... it's hard to describe. And also, how long was I out for? You stated that came to you a few nights ago?."

He smiles before replying.
"You're mistaken I don't have any issues with telling you where you are. You see, the safety of the Sword is paramount and you can enjoy of my protection for as long as you remain here... if you leave I'm sure you won't get very far, thanks Vermin of course with the help of his Pack. Therefore, this information will remain here with you; or be destroyed with you all together..." he concludes smiling again very pleased and calmed.

"We are at Catskill Mountains, still in New York State. This is an old monastery, abandoned but we managed ourselves here and in my opinion is the perfect place for our operations.

You arrived last night... after midnight... probably 2:00AM. So, you have been here less than 24 hours."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 pm

Randolph is at the city covering the tracks of your kidnapping, I'm sure he's creating an believable alibi to prevent suspicions.
Star figured as much, though she wonders what nonsense tale the Elder could spin to cover his tracks and her disappearance. She wasn't one to keep a strick nightly routine, though people who knew her knew she was looking forward ti going back to work. Even if Randolph came up with a plan  she knew there were things he would possibly mess. Like how she doesnt leave her cell behind or would never go anywhere without Little John strapped to her hip. And the only reason she didn't have her trusted blade on her was due to her injury and meeting with the Prince. She doubted Randolph knew about these small details, yet she also felt these details would not be discoved anytime soon to do her any good.
Even if suspicions about her disappearance was raised, it would hardly be linked back to Randolph. Star felt he was far to cleaver for that. Star knew that help would not be coming , She would have to find a way out of this mess herself.

Probably tomorrow night he might be here...
This was certainly not good news. It only gave her a small window of time frame to figure out what to do.

//he seems strange, alien at times. Often acting with an otherworldly intelligence that seem almost able to foresee the future but I'd bet he included you in one of his schemes. In my opinion, you should be careful, he's not to be trusted
Hearing this warning coming from the Bishop was very strange for her. He really did seem to honor Hospitality way more then she originally thought. Maybe she really was safe at this moment under Matheus' care. Still even if that really was true, it did little to ease her nerve.

Star bowed her head respectfully and said...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you your Excellency, I will definitely take that under advisement. I have always prided myself to know how to size up my opponents, but when it comes to Lord Randolph... I feel a lot of complete loss. He is definitely not what he seems. .... I only wish I could clearly remember what happened. "
Star said, saying the last two sentences quietly as she tries to think back and remember that night.

Star remembers the malice in his eyes, His sinister smile, as he gazed at where her branding was hidden under her clothing. She remembered his speaking to what she assumed was the pain spirit. How such a thing was possible she didn't quite know yet. He pushed her into a frenzy, and hosted her into attacking him.

"Why didn't I just run away... David had to be near by. Ughhh... I was at the Prince's damn door.. I could have...but I didn't.  I let my anger guide my actions.. But that f*cker deserve to die. I remember bite'n him.. Drinking him as deeply as I could.. He.. He welcomed me? It doesn't makes sense.. Was I played? Jezuz.....I'm a idiot.  

There was something wrong with Randolph, this confirmed it to Star, and it was well beyond him being a stuck up Snob.

" But what could this guy possibly want with me... I'm just a neonate Eiren. What could he use me for?
I doubt very much he gives a shit about Harlem or Union business. No  there has to be something I'm missing...
Wait... If Randolph has some sort of Alliance with the Sabbat, could he have been involved in the Chess Club incident?
But how could he know that I have been tasked with helping with that investigation. Could he be worried that I might uncover something up his involvement and report it?. Seems a little excessive to go through all this trouble for that... but it's a possibility.  

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" Your Excellency if I may ask.... 5 years ago, when The Sword attacked the Ventrue Chess Club... Why? I mean I never quite understood the reason behind the attack Or even how you managed to create a alliance with the Lupines of the Black Spiral Dancers. .. Quite a impressive feat if I am to be I'm perfectly honest and I'm quite envious. That's something I doubt the Ivory Tower could even boast. And if they could I'm surely not aware of such a thing.
If its not too much trouble your Excellency could you tell me anything about them, these  black spiral dancers. I'm am just rather curious about them and why they would work with our kind, while other lupines would destroy us on the spot.

But I digress...
Was Lord Randolph involved with that operation to attack the Chess Club? And the reason for this attack completely still eludes me. I mean besides the bullshit story most Camz are given by the high ups..." Sabbat just being Sabbat."  But I know of course from experience that The Sword is much more methodical then to do random attacks for no reason... Unlike probably the Anarchs.

This is an old monastery, abandoned
Star raised a eyebrow to this.
"....humm strange.. It doesn't feel like some holy place. Maybe that's due to the Sword being here for so long. Even God himself probably doesn't want anything to do with anything they touch after a while. Hee-Hee "

Star thought for a moment about how to ask what was on her mind next. She attempted to be as direct yet respectful as she could possibly be when asked the following question...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Father... Please forgive me but I have to ask you this.. and I'm not even sure I can ask this with a straight face.
Star tried to compose herself" I know that you said that Vermin's pack would not harm me under your watchful eye...
God this is embarrassing . I guess I'm just curious your Excellency, did a member of the pack that was watching over me ... Umm. Give me some strange augmentation as a joke ? I mean I get it ... Ha ha funny and all that stuff... stupid Cammy bitch Trader, let's fuck with her, give her something that doesn't harm her..  But was this... I'm mean... Its seriously A Wasted Tzimesce talent... even if one of them knows vicissitude... . why nipples?  I just dont get it. Maybe there's something I'm missing... Its just.... Ick?
I really dont get it... "

The augmentation really didn't bother her so much as trying to figure out why she had them and the only thing she could think of was that it was some kind of sick joke play on her by someone in the pack, pushing the limits of the Bishop's orders. She wasn't trying to imply this but she definitely thought of it.
In her mind who else who have done it to her? Lord Randolph??? Now that truly was a scary thought.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:42 pm

" Your Excellency if I may ask.... 5 years ago, when The Sword attacked the Ventrue Chess Club... Why? I mean I never quite understood the reason behind the attack Or even how you managed to create a alliance with the Lupines of the Black Spiral Dancers. //.. Was Lord Randolph involved with that operation to attack the Chess Club?

The Deacon smiles and says very straight forward.
"I'll generously answer your question partially in exchange I'll demand more retrain from your part. You're not part of the Sword and therefore Our matters doesn't concern you, neither our motives or our relationships with our allies. About that I will tell you only what I see fit, so never ask again." he meant everyword.

"Black Spiral Dancers are powerful beings, their actions have a determinant influence in our affairs, also we have certain influence in their agenda. Is almost unavoidable that we have a diplomatic channel to one another. The Camarilla took their territories and threw the Dancers and the Garou out of their lands, destroying as many as they could, that's the reason behind their hate and obnoxious desire to destroy the Camarilla and why you haven't heard of werewolves except as fearful foes."

Its seriously A Wasted Tzimesce talent...

The Bishop rose an eye brow before replying.
"What you're saying is prepostreous, I'd have never allow such thing. You came here with those deformations, perhaps you should ask Lord Randolph about it."

Then he changed the pace of the conversation by saying.
"My Lady, I want to be straight with you. We suspect that Lord Randolph is into some sort of Infernalist practice, it is our understanding that you aren't and even if you're take this as a fair warning, such practices are dangerous and most importantly forbidden inside the Sabbat, if any proof of such deeds come to your knowledge they'll be greatly rewarded by the Sabbat Insquisition and a good reason to pardon your past misdoings."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:33 pm

// Our matters doesn't concern you, neither our motives or our relationships with our allies. About that I will tell you only what I see fit, so never ask again." he meant everyword.
Star bowed her head, she knew she had pushed the limits perhaps too far.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... please forgive me your Excellency, it will not happen again."

//. The Camarilla took their territories and threw the Dancers and the Garou out of their lands, destroying as many as they could, that's the reason behind their hate and obnoxious desire to destroy the Camarilla and why you haven't heard of werewolves except as fearful foes."
"Shit... Well that explains a lot.. Perhaps this was why the very idea of a alliance with them was shuned. I guess it's still not impossible, just a little more harder and dangerous than I thought it was going to be. Hummm?"

Star thought for a moment reaching her hand to her shoulder, feeling with her finger tips if the branding was still there.
Normally she would probably not tried to draw any attention to it, especially in front of people. But Matheus already saw her naked, and she was sure if it was still there he would have noticed.

You came here with those deformations, perhaps you should ask Lord Randolph about it."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .....eww."
Was all Star said to that. Star was relieved that they didn't do that to her, yet the revelation that Randolph could have crafted such things on her absolutely disgusted her. Star could not even bring herself to think of why Randolph would outside some sick and twisted perverted pleasure.
"Perhaps he found out that I was ment to be a werewolf before becoming a vampire and its some kind of twisted humor on his part... Still really messed up think that f*ckers hands were all over me.. Just eww..

My Lady, I want to be straight with you. We suspect that Lord Randolph is into some sort of Infernalist practice,//

"oh no... dont let that be true.. Shit.. Things just got complicated

She thought as a look of surprise crossed her face at hearing this.

//it is our understanding that you aren't and even if you're take this as a fair warning, such practices are dangerous and most importantly forbidden inside the Sabbat, if any proof of such deeds come to your knowledge they'll be greatly rewarded by the Sabbat Insquisition and a good reason to pardon your past misdoings."
Star's expression tuned into a twisted smile, and a expression of "oh really" crossed her face.

"hummm now THIS could definitely work out in my favor if I can play my cards right. Though if indeed he really is some kind of Infernalist, I need to be very very carful. Simply destroying him won't be a option anymore... But what f*cking plans does he have in store for me?

Damn it... I really was set up for the start wasn't I?

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" .... thank you your Excellency, that offer is almost too good to pass up. If I do come across evidence,  And I assure you I'll be looking for some.. I  will be sure to pass it on..
"as long as it does not in danger myself or my plans of freeing my father of course Hee-Hee
Star thought with a smile.
" ... If I may ask your Excellency, what is it in Lord Randolph's actions or behaviors but might indicate such?."
There was a few hidden underlined meaning as to why Star asked this. One was she wanted to know as much as she could about what Randolph was up to. And why the Bishop would suspect infernal activities above other things. And Two; She wanted to make damn sure she didn't make any of the same mistakes that could lead to arising suspicion in her own activities. As far as Star knew, working with demons, summoning dark hellish craters and serving the Devil were all big "No-Nos" no matter what sect you were in. Star knew the path she chose to travel down was a dangerous and dark one, and she wanted to be as cautious as she could. After all her father Soul depended on it.

Star thought for a moment there was something she wanted to ask, but wasn't sure just how, so she was choosing  how she spoke carfuly....
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... If I may ask you a question on more of a personnel note your Excellency."

" ...it pertains to your relationship with David. I'm assuming from the way that you speak of him that the two of you parted ways on good terms, yes?
or was it something that simply grew over time, your Excellency?

Forgive me, in not asking for any details or to pry in your affairs.
Its ... Its just nice to hear that you are not seeking your brother's destruction.

Star said kind of warmly, she really did care about David's well being a lot.
" he really is a remarkable and honorable man and when I eventually meet my end, I feel my unlife was better for having know him.
She said hobestly
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:56 pm

" ... If I may ask your Excellency, what is it in Lord Randolph's actions or behaviors but might indicate such?."

The Deacon merely points where Rebecca's secondary nipples were.

Forgive me, in not asking for any details or to pry in your affairs. Its ... Its just nice to hear that you are not seeking your brother's destruction.

The Bishop thinks about Star's question for a couple of seconds before saying.
"Very well I'll allow it, after all you consider him to be your Sire. This is a sensitive topic, as he's very dear to me albeit our sad departure when we broke our path away from each other.

David and I were inseparables but the same reasons that drove me up to the top of the power inside the Sabbat were the same reasons that made him grew distant over time. You see, the Sabbat foundations stand for the right reasons against the Elders that make our world wrong.

We Sabbat and Camarilla alike have schemes, the Regent has, undoubtedly, power of the Sect and those around her have created a sort of council, structures very similar to those of the Camarilla to some extent. In essence we are very different although our methods are often more alike than not.

We first accept our nature as predators of human kind, a different specie, an evolution if you prefer to modern word. Therefore, we must stand untainted of human passions and desires, study our condition and learn how to thrive as a new form of mankind.

Sadly, when we wanted to explore our predator nature many found their way into mindless brutality, repeating the same mistakes that most tyrants and defilers of humanity had over the years. Many of the Sword are not more than human, simply are the embodiment of the worst parts of humanity but still humans in essence, stall in our quest for transcendence.

Few have embraced the ways of a Path of Enlightenment that would change their ethics and paradigms, reigning over the Beast instead of submerging under it and crawl on the mud; and the Sect has grown more violent and unpredictable over the years, losing its focus and forgetting about its objectives.

To me that was a call for duty, for him a hopeless cause that was too corrupted to reach its goal. After these last fifty years I've grown certain that I was right, that its possible to return the Sabbat to its True Shape. There are still many challenges ahead but the power game is aligning in the right direction.

On our departure we almost destroyed each other but none really wanted to finish the work. It was simply the manifestation of the grieving that we both felt and our incapacity to say good bye. I have accepted his decision, thus I hold no regrets and although I haven't been able to communicate with him I sincerely wish him the best."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:17 am

Star became slightly self-conscious when Matheus pointed to where her extra sets of nipples were. Just knowing they were there was desterbing enough, but thinking Randolph crafted them on her using vicissitude, which is scary enough on its own to think that the Elder snob possessed such a gift or he used some kind of demonic power to give her such was truly even more desterbing. She really didn't have a clue as to where they came from or why she had them.  But she figured they had to be now some sort of strange permanent fixture on her being that her body did not heal them away.
"So weird...."
Star thought to herself, residing to the fact that she probably wasn't getting rid of them any time soon.

Star sat quietly, intently listening to everything the Bishop said. Strangely a lot of the things he was saying about the Sword's ethics, how they saw themselves and  how they looked at humans still held to be true in Star's own thinking. This was probably due to her being raised in the Sabbat and still could sympathize with their ways. ((sympathizer flaw)) Star even found herself nodding her head slightly in agreement with him to a point .

After the Bishop was done speaking, Star smiled. She bowed her head respectfully and said...
▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Thank you for sharing this with me your Excellency, I hope that you do complete the task that you have set out to do. .."
Star actually ment that, .

Star paused "
You know... For what its worth I am really glad that I got to meet you Father. Its something i have always desired, to meet the one who created me. I understand now why your identity was hidden from me. And Though my becoming during Shovel Night was the worst experience of my mortal life, ..  I'm still greatful for the blood you gave Or else I may have not become who I am now.
Thank you, your Excellency.

Star was very sincere when she spoke. She had always wondered about the vampire who was present that night in construction site, the one that gave his blood in that horrible event so she might rise. Of course there probably wasn't  any telling  who actually got  who's blood , the whole event bring a toss up in her eyes. But regardless of it all , she really was grateful because the idea of being a human compared to what she is now she finds utterly distasteful. Star knew she had been nothing special in her life, her creation that night was mostlikly random. Matheus probably never gave her a second thought. She was probably one of many over the years, just cannon fodder and foot soldiers created to fill the ranks, or at least that's what other had told her after she joined the Cam. Star figured there was a lot of truth to this but honestly it didn't bother her. She was so grateful to be a vampire, and even more grateful that she had found someone like David in her life
Thus she could close that chapter in her life of her desire to meet the one who created her, never to let her Inception bother her again. Because even through all of the pain, the death, the torture, and the tribulation she had gone through in her existence. She would still take this over being human.  

▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Your Excellency.
What are the restrictions of my movement within your domain? Am I to be confined to a room? This building?... or am I allowed on the property as long as I do not leave its boundries and I behaved myself ?

Star said needing to ask about the limitations and just how far of a leash the Bishop was willing to give her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:58 am

i have always desired, to meet the one who created me. I understand now why your identity was hidden from me. Thank you, your Excellency.

The Deacon looks intensely at Rebecca oblivious of everything else she said and there was silence he replied.
"Your Maker?" his question was short but his non verbal expression was demanding for an answer and it better was a good one. He had run out of patience and Star felt immediately in danger.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:15 am

The tone he took and his question caught her off gaurd. Star almost wanted to cower from him but kept her resolved, most likely due to her new found courage blessed upon her by her new master

Yet Star was very cautious, she didn't want to insight his anger any more then she thought she had. Star slowly nodes her head in compliance with the question.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Yes your Excellency.
.... my creator.
Its not a lie that I wanted to meet you.
As I assume all childr wish to know the one who created them...
You are my creator , the Vampire to which my blood calls me to, the one that Sired me. Breaking me free of my mortal coil. And I'm not lying to you when I say that I'm grateful for that.. I remember you at the construction site that night.

From the very beinging, Who you were was hidden from me all members of my pack, to the point I was raised to believe I was a simple Pander, like Dagon.
Months past... I had no clue I was a Ventrue. And there is part of me that wonders how many other might be out there that share a similar beginning and Don't know either...But that is the business of the Sword, and it is not my concern.

Your Excellency I can understand why Little John was so overly protective now, I assume he and the others didn't want me getting any ideas of grandeur if I knew who my Sire really was.
Wanted me to prove my worth  and not rest on clout. That's a lesson I still carry with me... Among other.

Indeed Vermin was also part of not telling Star anything about her sire.

" It's one reason I have struggled so hard these past 5 years to actually make something of myself and carve my own path. I just wanted to make my Adopted Sire Count Hayworth pround of me, cuz i was never given that oppirtunity. I was just created by chance, as a  foot soldier, cannon fodder to be thrown at the Tower's forces as i understand it. I never expected you to care or take any kind of interest in me. I just wanted to know who Sired me. Who's vampiric blood is within my veins.   Even David tried to keep your identity from me. I get it now.. You are a Bishop.  maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need for all the secrecy that was involved.. But I was told to never ask about you from all sides . so I have tried not too. But it was part of the reason I was so surprised when I saw you... That and the fire thing was really cool and super badaas to be honest.
Star looked down, she was a bit nervous. She hoped her words were enough to answer the Bishops question and not get her thrown across the room
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:43 am

The Deacon slowly takes both hands in front of him, putting both palms together in a very serious expression, eventually leaning his chin over his fingertips and stood there for a couple of seconds.

Star could see the Bishop's eyes moving left and right, immerse in his own thoughts unaware of Star and his surroundings. Also she heard a sound to her left, the stone floor covered with a thick carpet made an strange sound like someone had just stand next to her.

After a short period, about a minute or so, the Bishop said.
"Well, this changes things..."

He then rises his head to look again at Star's eyes.
"This claiming of yours has political implications Lady Garrison. I cannot allow the Camarilla to have one of my Children, not even a bastard from a Shovel Knight but also I can't allow a traitor in the Camarilla, neither destroy you due to the Hospitality I've promised to you.

This puts me in a dilemma... for now this meeting is over. I need time to think, in the mean time feel free to roam around the vicinity, no one will dare to harm you as long as you stay within the outer fence.

Have a pleasant evening, you're dismissed."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next