World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room

2 posters

Go down

[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty [FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room

Post  Star Mon May 04, 2020 7:53 pm

The next night well before the meeting time with Allison Hu, star took some time to wonder around the Ivory Tower trying to familiarize herself with some of the new additions as she looked for the "Sword Room"

The word "sword" to Star had carried the weight of many different meanings over the year. And though She had did her best to acclimate herself within the Camarilla. Every time she heard the word "Sword" she thought of the Sabbat.

Though Star knew better then to think that the word "Sword" in Camarilla terms ment anything other then a "antiquated sharp pointy blade".

Star puzzled over Allison's words...
"we need to meet personally. I don't want to hide behind a phone to tell you what I want.// I want you to see me in the eyes when I do. //"
Star puzzles over these words... Something in the way that Allison said gave her concern.

"Allison wants something? More then just a apology. And why the emphasis on wanting to have look her in the eyes?"

Star thought as she recalls David's teaching of Dominate and how important it was to look their targets in the eyes. But surely Allison wasn't going to try to use such tactics on herself...? ... Would she?
Star shook this thought from her head, Allison was her "sister" through their Sire and Clan. Out of all the female members of their clan, she felt that if Star could get over this hurdle that the two of them might actually be good friends.

[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Skullb12

Star eventually finds "the Sword Room" on the 68th floor, just as Hu said. Star was abit early, but decided to enter and wait for Allison to meet her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Left_bar_bleue8/20[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Left_bar_bleue3/4[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Left_bar_bleue7/7[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty Re: [FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room

Post  Malakiel Mon May 04, 2020 8:35 pm

When Star arrived to the 68th floor she immediately noticed the residual smell of fresh paint. It had went through an arduous rebuilt making a deep transformation of what it used to be a business floor.

The place was now very similar to the training room Star remembered back from the Chess Club. The floor was exactly like it and the walls were disguised to be similar. The sword racks and the four squared dueling areas arranged like a Chess Board: two black, two white disposed at the center of the room.

Allison was there, dressed with a wooden body armor of japanese style. She was kneel at the other side of the room with a Katana resting on her right shoulder and a helmet also from imperial japan design lying next to her. Star remembered part of Allison fighting style from the Chess Club fight, she was skilled with that shit, very deadly.

When Star got into the room Allison remained in silence waiting for her to approach but Star felt in danger.
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room 0d182efa0796899ac430d4b3a64cf9a0
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty Re: [FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room

Post  Star Mon May 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Star seemed to be impressed as she entered the Sword Room. Star liked the remodelization of the area. This was simply more fitting she thought then some boring meeting room. She was really glad at this moment that the Knights of the Blood Oath had remodeled the building to suit their needs. A room like this Star felt she could spend a lot of time in, rather then some dusty business room. Even though "sword play" was not one of Star's strongest talents, being that she would rather be in a boxing match or street fight. Star could appreciate the art of swordplay, and even  engage in it even in this modern day and age where the skill was quite antiquated.
Star always preferred high-powered weapons, explosives, and a good old fist fight. Star liked having sheer powerful blows with her own hands rather then swift, pinpointed thrusts of a long blade.

[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Skullb12

Star observed Allison with a  suspicious glare, Star felt strangely threatened by Alluson, causing Star to raise a eyebrow and narrow her eyes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Yo!"
Star said as a very informal greeting.
" ...Hay'ya Alli... Um.. What's up? "
Star said holding caustion In her voice.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Left_bar_bleue8/20[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Left_bar_bleue3/4[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Left_bar_bleue7/7[FLASHBACK- Star] Allison's Meeting in the Sword Room Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Allison followed Rebecca's movement like a huntress, always on her toes, ready for action.

" ...Hay'ya Alli... Um.. What's up? "

Allison didn't reply immediately, instead she took her time to consider her words and then said in whispers that reflected the inner rage that she was containing.
"Rebecca... at first I thought your behavior was under control... that you were able to behave accordingly to the circumstances, that you'll be as tall as the challenge in front of you, as you were in the Chess Club defense... I trusted you!"

After a short pause with grieving voice she continued.
"You betrayed my trust... you brought shame to my Father and to my linage... disrespecting everything we as a Clan stand for: Honor and Order."

Almost unable to contain her rage, on the brink of jumping at Rebecca as the fist had an strong grasp around the katana handle she continued.
"Now my father is under investigation because of you... your lack of Decorum will raze his titles and destroy his name! He may not care about it but I DO and I won't let that happen... even if that means destroying you!!" her eyes blazed with fury.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 1:04 am

Star raised a eyebrow as she cautiously came closer to Allison. Allison had a point, it wasn't lost on Star. She knew she embraced her Sire. And Star hated herself for it. That was one of the driving forces that made Star want to improve.

But now... All that was a mute point. Allison seemed beyond the point of fashion and reason. There would be no talking this out. Allison wanted blood.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....uh-huh..."
Star said trying not to sound too sarcastic. "Sooooo this is how Ventrue of the Knights of the Blood Oath settle things.... Yeah good to know.
She said in a dead pan way. Though  shebknew enough not to push Allison to the edge to frenzy. Even though the woman seemed almost there. The allure to push her over the edge was being held on the tip of Star's tongue.

She wasn't expecting Allison to want to fight her  in combat, though Star rather liked this idea.
She loves a good brawl. But fighting with swords was not something Star favored.
Star needed to disarm the woman if she wanted this to be more in Star's favor.

If this was a "real" battle Star would pull some underhanded dirty tactics. But she didn't want to hurt Allison anymore then it seemed she already had. Still Star had good old L.J. at a arms reach. The dagger forged with the Ash of her combat companion and friend. And Star knew that with her Potance and sheer force of strength Star could easily shreed that wooden armor and plunge LJ into the heart of the woman. But Star resisted this, she honestly didn't want to hurt Allison.

" ...seriously. Why can't we just duke it out like normal ciblings and go out for beers afterwards
She said kicking her heals off and buffing for combat.

Star's eyes flashed red with the bloodbofvthe beast as she started buffing her Strength and dexterity.
[Blood buffing Dex & Str]

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...honor and order huh?.. You got every right to be cross with me. And if you feel that you need to let loose that rage on me, to try to destroy me... Fine girl. Lets dance.."

Star said as she took a defencice stance, Star was not dressed for combat. And she knew she would get yet another outfit destroyed in this brall. This was starting to be a trend with her.

Star's mind was already breaking down ways to disarm Allison, and even use parts of her wooden armor to torpor the woman. Her thoughts sharpened, finding ways of using Allison's rage and anger as a power against her. When people are motivated by anger they are sloppy and not in control.
This was a dealt advantage

Part of Star felt slight empathy towards the emotional Vampiress. She understood why she was so angry, but Star would not let her emotions rule her, David taught he that much. it was a leson  Allison seemed to have forgotten in her rage.

[Rolling for initiative in discord]
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 5:02 pm

The duel start with the sudden pounce of Allison leaping over Rebecca's head with a swing of her sword that Rebecca dodge easily as well as the second swing when the samurai barely managed to slice Star's clothing.

Star was trying to reach Allison mentally, taunting her into losing control, calling her names and trying to undermine her warrior spirit but the Ventrue knew better, she was well trained by David Hayworth, her Sire a kindred with a great focus on self control. Battles are won by spirit, second by skill.

Surely Garrison was resilient and skilled when it comes to combat, Allison knew better than underestimating her sister so she changed her combat stance to the basic Kendo posture: stretching the sword in front of her probing Star defenses with short thrusts forward to keep her at bay.

After the first exchanges where done Allison made a classical kendo move: thrusting forward with the tip of her katana, surprising Star and piercing her chest with more than an inch of steel, then rapidly swinging another slash with a round movement toward her face, cutting deep into Rebecca's cheek and chin, exposing the bones and making her retreat almost blinded and realizing this fight was being serious. Allison meant every word, she was going to destroy Star.

The survival instinct starts to kick in as the pain and undermining damage starts to wore her stamina.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Star had no desire to hurt her sister, she could see her actions had already done so much pain to the kindred warrior.

Star managed to easily shake off her hunger, but it was clear she was extreamly low on blood and needed to be carful.
Star knew if she lost herself to the hunger, her beast would go for Allison, drinking her to ash in her current state. Allison had to be getting low on blood as well.

The situation was getting a bit more serious then Star wanted to admit.
And the Anger from the Knight was not subsiding. Star felt that Allison truly wanted to destroy her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Clearly you dont want to settle things like "normal" adults.  
OK I get it.....you mad I fucked up and aintvtaking this shit seriously.
But would you stop and think for a damn minute!

Star said as she pulled LJ from her thigh, arming herself and taking steps backwards, away from Alison. Star tried to put as much distance between them as she could as she guarded herself with LJ, feeling whatever spirit that was in it drive away the pain of her injuries enough to speak.

" LISTEN ! You think destroying me is going to make things any better?? For you or for David!!

My destruction is not sanctioned or have you in your momentary lapse of judgement forgot the fucking 6th Tradition?

What do you think is going to happen?
The Prince would see you destroyed!
Probably even have David be forced to destroy you!

And David, what about daddy?
How do you think he would feel knowing he just lost both his kids.
Probably think he failed as a Sire.
What do you think our deaths would look like for him under the justicar's investigation!

You'er so god damn pissed you are not thinking! STOP acting like a selfish brat!

You hate me FINE! Hate me.
But if you have even on ounce of love or respect in your heart for that man, you will stop this madness. I know HE taught you better then this! "

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Allison growls loudly and retreats back swinging her sword like fighting a plague around her feet. Then turning back to face Star and screaming more than speaking she says.
"I DON'T HATE YOU!!"

Allison takes a hold on her emotions then continues.
"I just want you to realize how serious is this shit. You're hurting my family and you seem to care more about you and your fucking style; and your fucking way of life than the damage you do to all of us.

You think I like everything about this life? if you can call being dead a life... You think I am now what I wanted or do what I always wanted to do??? I have made sacrifices, we all have... David has sacrificed a lot for you and you don't care!! You only care about you! fucking selfish brat!"
she says more hurt than angry.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Allison...

You think I dont care? You think I'm not worried? That I'm not terrified inside that my actions will get David dragged down with me or worse!?  Just 'cuz I joke and try to not be so serious! Cuz i dont want to show others how I really feel, acting "Carefree" doesn't mean I don't CARE!

I OWE EVERY FUCKING THING TO THAT MAN!

LOOK! I might not fully understand the full ramifications of what is going on with the investigation. . But I understand I FUCKED UP HARD! I regret that night every single night of my unlife! And every night of my unlife I have been struggling to just conform to what the clan needs of me and do better. I'm still learning!

I'm not perfect! I never ment to hurt you or your family! I never ment to hurt David. I dont deserve him as my Sire, I even told him he should just ditch me. I'm just some idiot that ended up on the wrong side of the tracks and got dragged into this existence by the God Damn Sword!
Its been a mess of a struggle!
But David believed in me to do better, and I have spent every night trying to improve myself to live up to being a someone David could be proud of.

If it seems like I dont care because i keep people at a arms reach! I'm a fucking tornado that seems to get others wrapped up in me shit, and people get hurt. IF I COULD I would sacrifice everything just to change that night. But there is no magic wand I can wave to change it. I can only do my best to make sure it never happens again.

I fucked up hardcore. And I'm scared too! I just dont show it the same way you do. I can't.... .
"

Star looked down With a sigh
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 8:13 pm

Suddenly a male voice called for both Allison and Star's attention. David was speaking to them from the first row of the stages about ten feet away, seems that he was Obfuscated this whole time. He seemed proud and satisfied with the scene being unfolded and with that demeanor he said.
"My Children, we all have made mistakes, what separate us from those unworthy of thy Ventrue Blood is that we are ready to make amends and bring order to the World. Star is my protegee and my Child because what she does when facing adversity, not due to her perfect Decorum, or flawless manners but because she is a quick learner from her mistakes.

You're both my Childe and I would regret deeply if any harm came to you, as a father I have the calling of protecting my Progeny, keeping from being harmed even by our own Clan. However, sometimes the Children come to protect the father and Allison I love you for that, to have my best interest always as your first priority.

I am glad that you've come to an understanding without my help, that you feel respect for each other without a single drop of each others vitae in your veins. Now I know I choose wisely when I embraced you Allison and foster you Rebecca, I know that we will never betray each other even in the face of true death."

He makes a pause and Allison replies shocked by her Sire presence.
"Father I love my sister but I just don't see how she's going to overcome this investigation. Even the Toreador sent her an invitation to test her Decorum at a party in the MET Museum... what if she's humiliated there? wouldn't that bring sorrow upon of us all?"

David nods agreeing with Allison but replies.
"I am aware Allison but see the future by the same lenses I do, you say you love her but do not trust her? That's a contradiction. See through her and you will be certain as I am that she's preparing herself the best she can to leave our Clan name and the heraldic of our family in high stands and honor.

In fact I am almost certain that she came to you looking for guidance but instead she received your cold steel as a Mentor."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Star looked shocked to see David, and learn that he had been their the whole time, watching them as the battle played out.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" .....father.. I...."

David's words touched Star, all she ever wanted was to be a childr her Sire could be round of.

//you feel respect for each other without a single drop of each others vitae in your veins. Now I know I choose wisely when I embraced you Allison and foster you Rebecca, I know that we will never betray each other even in the face of true death
Star smiled at Allison
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" I never wanted to hurt ether of you. You are my family, i would give up my existence for you. I dont need to taste your vitea to conferm that. I am just honored to have you both in my life.."
Star said with all sincerity.

Even the Toreador sent her an invitation to test her Decorum at a party in the MET Museum...
Star made a strange face and looked down
"yeah... I'm a bit concerned about that...
Star said softly, hating to admit it.
In fact I am almost certain that she came to you looking for guidance but instead she received your cold steel as a Mentor
Star rubbed at the large slash in her gut and then in star's usually not-serious fashion gave a laugh, so Allison would not feel bad about it..
"eh.. Its fine.. Been through worse. Its not the 1st time i lost a outfit...
Just if you want to kick my ass again can we just do it without pointy sharp things?

Star said making a joke out of her injury

Star's eyes go wide with surprise as she gets a crazy thought
" OH WAIT!
Hay I got a idea!
How about ya drive that blade through me again ... Not enough to destroy me please... Just make me take a little nappy ... If I'm lucky I'll be in torpor for the duration of the MET.
I could use a vacation Hee-Hee shit I'm half way there now..
Hee-Hee im sure Torpor would be horrible... But not as horrible as having to wear a poofy over priced dress and spend a night hobbnobing with a bunch of pretentious art fags. Hee-Hee.

Besides it makes it look a bit more believable 'cuz I'm sure people knew Alli' was pissed off at me. So it wouldn't be like we planned it... Right? And Ya won't have to worry about me making an ass out of myself. hee-hee

Yeah good plan, great plan eh?

Star was both humorous and serious about this idea.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Both Allison and David look at Rebecca in silence.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 10:20 pm

Star laughs a little
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ..what?.. Not even a laugh or That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of? ... Nothing?..... Not even a raised eyebrow...
Damn... Tough room.."

Star said finding humor in it all, though it was her usually humor that masked any true feelings or fears she actually had. .

Star shrugged it off still thinking it was a little funny of a idea, and a ridiculous extreme to get out of going to a party
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Allison looked at her Sire and said.
"On a second thought, can I release her of her head?" he wonder but Star could not pick a single pinch of humor in her voice.

David negates with his head and then replies.
"Very well. It seems this sparring is over...

Come my Childe I can see you're too famish to heal your wounds... take some of my vitae."

David offers his wrist to Star to feed from him.

Then he says.
"This investigation is serious Rebecca, its consequences may remove you from my side and send you to be properly rise by the Imperium or another sect within the Princedom, or even worst. So take it seriously..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 11:39 pm

Allison looked at her Sire and said.
"On a second thought, can I release her of her head?" he wonder but Star could not pick a single pinch of humor in her voice
" awe and I thought ya loved me"
Star said, still adding a influx of humor. Though her expression was a raised eyebrow and a little slight eye roll,

Very well. It seems this sparring is over...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star  ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....ahhh sparing.. Is that what that was ?"
Star muttered sarcastically under her breath as she put LJ back in her leg sheath and tightened her dress so more of her insides didn't try to fall out as she moved.
" ....you owe me a dress"
Star said to Allison, though she said it in such away as she actually didn't expect Allison to get her a new outfit.

Come my Childe I can see you're too famish to heal your wounds... take some of my vitae."

David offers his wrist to Star to feed from him.
Star tilted her head a little surprised, though she would not resist the offer. She really did need to heal up enough to make a attempt not to scar the living shit out of the kitchen staff or worse! And Star could feel her hungry beast clawing at the surface.
" thank you Father"
She said taking his offered wrist, extending her fangs and drinking from her sire.

Then he says.
"This investigation is serious Rebecca, its consequences may remove you from my side and send you to be properly rise by the Imperium or another sect within the Princedom, or even worst. So take it seriously..."
[After drinking from her sire, star takes what ever amount would be appropriate, or that he is willing to offer]
[Using David's blood to heal damage]

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....I know"
She said softly, holding concern in her words.
"I.. Its just... I'm worried. I'm not just worried, I terrified.
And I hate myself so much for this mess.
I know that even through I'm  striving to do better each night... It might not be enough.

And now this damn formal gala thing... I know I'm gona be watched like a hawk.
And I have really been working hard on my grace , etiquette and form. A proper way of speaking seems to flow like second nature now... I am event the familiar and strive to even uphold the laws of decorum... Though the dress code thing and me dont often get along.

Star said poking at her destroyed clothing.
"I need a new wardrobe but I'm not even sure where to start....

But seriously regardless of all
 I'm just scared its all not enough.

That's why I wanted to meet with you Allison.. I could use your help. But I knew you were like super pissed off at me. Which you have every right to be still.

Its just I'm not sure just what to do...
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 06, 2020 12:02 am

Star felt the flavor and body of the most delicious blood she had ever tasted, the blood on an Elder, only a few generations away from the Legendary Cain, or so it felt to her.

[Using David's blood to heal damage]

That's why I wanted to meet with you Allison.. I could use your help. But I knew you were like super pissed off at me. Which you have every right to be still.

Allison cleans the blood from the sword and sheath it back and says.
"I will help you sister, of course will... hopefully you will stop dressing like crap." she darts a sarcastic look at her.

"Com' on" she finishes while the group leaves the area.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum