World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor

2 posters

Go down

[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty [Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor

Post  Star Mon May 04, 2020 8:09 pm

Star was a bit excited to talk with Primogen Astor. She hoped to finally get some answers to this strange puzzle.

As Star was getting dressed to go to her meeting in the Bronx Zoo, she stood in bathroom, looking at her Beast in the mirror. She reached up and softly started to caress the branding with her fingers, watching and feeling the monster's reaction.
It felt good.
"Why... Why do you like this so? Why does this mark feel good... And why did that monster brand me? Why didn't he just destroy me?"
She thought to herself as she watched the Beast. Star had no answers for these questions, and she thought that she might never know. She could only hope that Astor could give her some insight.

After a few moments she felt relaxed and good. She finished getting ready and heads out to the Bronx.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Left_bar_bleue8/20[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Left_bar_bleue3/4[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Left_bar_bleue7/7[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty Re: [Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor

Post  Malakiel Mon May 04, 2020 8:24 pm

The night was calmed and cold, Star remembered briefly the Hunter's moon she saw the last time she came to the Zoo. Something strange to recall that unconsciously made her look up and see the gibbous moon on the sky.

Since that night, the dreams had greatly diminished until the point of disappearing. Still the soothing effect of caressing the brand over her Beast was there, a little more numbed than before but still gratifying.

She parked the wagoneer in the zoo's parking lot and looked at her watch. 11:50pm, right on the nick of time. Brian was already on the surface waiting for her; he went to hug her daughter and grabbing her with a strong grip on her shoulder he said very seriously.
"You smell like a Ventrue now."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty Re: [Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor

Post  Star Mon May 04, 2020 10:15 pm

Star found herself again gazing up at the moon longer then she should. It had a beautiful Allure, stirring something inside her that made her transfixed upon the night sky.
Star had always been fascinated with the stars above. Often looking to them as a way of seeking mental Clarity and guidance throughout her existence. Her father, Brian was originally an astronomer and taught her many things about the constellations when she was young.
Rebecca carried with her this knowledge through her whole existence. Finding peace among the night sky and looking to the moon and star's for guidance when she was troubled.
There was always just something about them that gave her peace.

Looking back on that time now it seems like a lifetime ago. Both herself and her father, Brian now known as HellSong had changed so much from what they originally. Star both hated and liked the fact that she was changing. She hardly recognized the street rat that she used to be. Something in her and knew that she would be dead before 30 if she kept on the path she was on in life. It seems like her intuition was correct though death was not the end of her it seemed. The universe had other plans. Now she found herself in one of the most prominent Clans Within all of vampiric society. She was gifted the blood of a Ventrue, and it changed her forever.
Still parts of her fought this change and caused her many conflicts Inside.

[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Skullb12

Star embraced her dad in a loving way, no matter what they both had seemed to evolve into he was still her father. She loved him And felt that he was something that she could hold onto from her past.
Of course there was still part of her that blamed him for leaving her. So she realizes that him abandoning his mortal life was not his fault. It was simply something of the "Kindred condition". Regardless of everything she was still very happy to still have him in her life, now for eternity or how ever long  that period truly is.
Star still struggled with the idea that she would live past normal human years.
Being a vampire was both exhilarating and very strange for her to understand.
Her embraced had been a complete nightmare. She was thrust into a world of horror and War she was not prepared for and did everything to try to adapt just to survive another night. That experience shaped her. But nothing could have prepared her for what the blood would actually do to her and how it would change her.

She was a Ventrue. And whether she wanted to admit it or not it was shaping her. No matter how hard she fought against it.

Star greeted her Dad very warmly
//grabbing her with a strong grip on her shoulder he said very seriously.
"You smell like a Ventrue now."
Star gave pause and made a strange exaggerated facial expressions.

exaggerated facial expression example:

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" wait....what?.. Is it my  perfume?"
Star sniffed her little black dress trying to puck up on any strange odors.
" I mean I have been practically living at Trump Towers... But.. I didn't know Ventrue had a "smell"... Fuck.. Is it  my perfume?
Star seemed very concerned about her smell all of a sudden. The whole thing took her completely off guard. She had no idea that even her clan had a scent.
"I honestly don't know if that's a compliment or not... I mean what the fuck do Ventrue smell like? Old money and overpriced business suits?...
Like holy shit DAD, you have no idea how much some of this shit costs! I could buy a whole arsenal for the price of one of these dresses that I'm supposed to wear.
Its just.... Ugh! "

Star said and her usual joking fashion rambling on about nonsense.
Star shook her head and laughed
" how are you by the way?"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Left_bar_bleue8/20[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Left_bar_bleue3/4[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Left_bar_bleue7/7[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 04, 2020 11:14 pm

Brian had a good laugh with Star's reaction, still she didn't got the answer she expected of how he'd describe as a Ventrue scent, nevertheless they were together and having a good time.

As they walked down to Astor chamber the air became more and more serious. The trip was as Star remembered quiet and dark, through the railroad tunnel under the Bronx Zoo. Eventually they arrived to the gates, that this time were open and inside she could see the half jaguar shade of Astor sitting in his throne surrounded with monstrous Cats.

Brian bowed at the entrance and turned to close the door behind them. Then continue their walk until they reached the Beast Master Throne where Astor was sitting, as Rebecca recalled carved in the rock of the cavern with claws, decorating it with lions and panthers heads, among other felines.

Astor said.
"Welcome children of the night, we are glad you accepted our invitation Ms. Garrison. For what I've heard you're quite busy lately with so many obligations." he said with his feature feline sizzling.

"Brian told us you were branded by one of the werewolves that attacked the Chess Club, also that you seek our advice on the subject ... of course that will imply a debt from you. Nothing that'd bring conflict with your Clan obligations I assure you, just a fair equivalent, a Boon, if we are to use the proper word." he sentenced.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 12:02 am

Star was happy enjoying time with Brian. She didn't care about their Clan differences, ether in appearance or culture. Star loved Brian, he was her daddy, he was family. Nothing could ever change that in Star's mind.

As the two started nearing Astor's underground chamber, Star felt herself straighten up and hold a more "proper"  demeanor almost reflexivity. The Ventrue blood had indeed worked its way into every fiber of her being and she could not help but obay the pull to be "proper" in the presence of such a powerful Kindred.

Star did not fear Astor, she held him in the highest respect, knowing that with out him she would have been destroyed and never had the opportunity to honor her blood by becoming a "Real" Ventrue.

Welcome children of the night, we are glad you accepted our invitation Ms. Garrison.
Star gave the elder a respectful formal bow in acknowledgment his status and power.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Lord Primogen Astor of the powerful clan of Beasts, it is truly my honor to be graced by your presence. Thank you for seeing me.  "

For what I've heard you're quite busy lately with so many obligations
For Star, this was a drastic understatement, she had been so incredibly busy dealing with formalities, clan and Union business, her training and trying to get her club off the ground, not to mention the drama of her "pet", star had almost no time to simply just "stop & relax".

Brian told us you were branded by one of the werewolves that attacked the Chess Club, also that you seek our advice on the subject ... of course that will imply a debt from you. // a Boon, .
Star bowed her head respectively.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" Yes, of course Lord Primogen Astor . that goes without question ...."
Star said very formally. being quite formal seemed to flow from her as second nature now where once she was brash, impulsive, and unruly. Indeed the Ventrue blood and grooming had started changing the young Vampire as time dragged on.

Star took in a breath, pausing before she spoke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" I owe you greatly my Lord. If not for your kindness I would have been destroyed and never  reunited with my father, nor had the opportunity to know my blood, my Clan. I will forever be greatful. you can ask any boon of me, and I will always come to the aid of you and your clan with out hesitation. The Alliance between the Great Clan of Kings and noble Beasts I will always strive to uphold ...."
She said formally, ensuring the Astor knew just how much she valued him and his clan. That even being a Ventrue would not change that.

Star continued...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" I seek answers my Lord Primogen. I do dont know why the monster I fought branded me Instead of destroying me.
I looked this beast in the face and knew I was going to be destroyed, though it seems the Universe had other plans.

And I'm seeking answers I would gladly pay a boon for.

I dont know they why...
Maybe it was simply to torment me and there is no deeper meaning...
But maybe there us.
I'm hopping you might be able to shed some light on this.
I recalled the monster said "Pain was going to be my teacher" or some such along those lines.

I have never felt such pain as I felt during that moment...my whole body was scared.
Final Death might have been a blessing at the point. But I am  stubborn as a bull, and I refused to give in.

With the help of others I was able to heal, but still this strange brand remains.
Its strange to the touch, feeling different then my skin. Even in my undead state. My beast reacts to the mark being touched too.

Can you tell me my Lord, what it means?"

Star said as she pulled her long hair back, turning her back and lowering her dress at the shoulders to show Astor the mark for himself.

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 1:55 am

Astor contemplated the naked shoulder with great interest. He then made a growl and one of the jaguars next to him went to the dark side of the room and brought back a bottle that Primogen Astor takes, opens and pours some of its content over Rebecca's back.

Rebecca didn't know that Astor was actually a prominent alchemist that had dedicated most of his immortality to create brewers and other substances for different objectives. This time the green oil started to shine a mortuary glow in a very specific pattern, like cracks all over Star's skin, starting on the brand and spreading all over her body for as far as the Primogen spread the ointment.

The green glow reminds Star the wounds she suffered, the open wounds of thousands of battles she never fought. The pain started to come back, numbed and not close to what she felt that night but still enough to make her scream like her skin was being torn from inside.

As Star bends grabbing her shoulder Primogen Astor contemplates with awe the mysterious energy floating over her head, like a cloud of green vapor was being formed slowly with a particular shape that only Brian and him could clearly see. The Brand hurts like hell and Star is only trying to keep her shit together while the Gangrel conducts his experiment.

A moment later Rebecca felt Astor's paw over her shoulder, he closed his beastial eyes and started to meditate and channel the energy surge around him. The vapor started to dance, like an spiral around him. A minute or so later he opened his eyes and mouth with an expression of surprise and satisfaction.

He says.
"Oh my Dear I wish you were Embraced as Gangrel to uncap your full potential! The power of the lupine runs through your veins, you're a Black Spiral Dancer progeny, the werewolf recognized that and gave you a Protector! An spirit is with you at all times, a Bane, a Perdition! The spirit of Pain will never abandon you!! It is incrustrated in your skin! In your soul!!!!"

He screams like a manic every last words.

[Flashback-STAR] Meeting With Astor Kundalini
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 4:08 am

Star raised a eyebrow when Astor started pouring this strange substance on her.
It felt weird to say the least, Star expected such "magics" to be a thing of only the Tremere.

Sadly Star didn't have much time to contemplate the Primagen's Alchemy before she started feeling the effects of something painful.

The young vampire's eyes went almost feral as she screamed through fanfed teeth. The beast and her were nearly one in this moment... Or maybe it was something else compleatly and not her best.

Losing all formality, grace and pose of her clan, Star cried out like a feral animal. And the resemblance to her own reflection seemed to draw near the surface.

The pain and the rush of chaotic energy that coursed throw her made her nearly lose herself. She cried out like a beast nearly dropping to her knees as the painful waves hit her. Though she was very stubborn, not willing to crumble under the weight of the pain she felt. She found herself almost drawing upon it, wanting to cause great pain to others.

The pain was with her so deeply it triggered her to want to dive head strong into the battle field. But there was no such battle in front of her. Star realized as her now red eyes of the beast had hints of a mysterious Green Glow . star's eyes darted around the chamber looking for a fight that was not there.

Star felt alive and dead at the sane time, she wanted to fight, To claw and sink her fangs into any who she was going to face. Finally unable to contain herself she scream to the sky  in this underground chamber.

Oh my Dear I wish you were Embraced as Gangrel to uncap your full potential!
Star's eyes darted to the elder trying to understand his words as the pain still flowed throw her
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
"… my ... potential?

The power of the lupine runs through your veins, you're a Black Spiral Dancer progeny,
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
"lupine in ME? ....a black what?"
She said, her voice almost a feral growl.

the werewolf recognized that and gave you a Protector!

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ... A werewolf....? A werewolf recognized me... As a... Werewolf? ... I... Dont..."
There was slight confusion in her feral voice
" wait.. A Protector?
Star panted trying to grab ahold of herself through the pain she experienced
"a Perdition?...
Star gasped...
" As in a state of eternal punishment and damnation ????
Peachy... I knew I was a fucked up little monster. Strangely I'm not suprised a monster DANNED me...   Fuck

An spirit is with you at all times, a Bane, a Perdition! The spirit of Pain will never abandon you!! It is incrustrated in your skin! In your soul!!!!"

He screams like a manic every last words.

Star gritted her teeth as she stood up, forcing herself to not bend under the pain.
"a spirit?... Like a ghost Or some shit? ..... OK .. So the wolf man gave me a protective ghost of pain...  
Perdition... For eternity...well fuck aint i a lucky bitch.....?

Star struggled to keep her shit together, and spoke through fangs.

"You know what... Im OK..  I could think of worse things to be given.

So fuck..... This all mean.. I'm a werewolf??? Or at least i WAS?... I mean ... Anger issues aside in highschool... holy shit??

She gives Brian a puzzled look for a moment, like he had been keeping something secret from her all this time. If there was indeed a werewolf's blood flowing through her family it might explain how Brian turned out to be a super-comando gangrel.

There was a painful strugal in her voice as she looked at Astor.
"This...
This could be something in my favor...

Lord Astor...

Star's voice was shaky from the pain she felt As she tried to kneel to the Primogen.
Its true... I'm not a Gangrel...
But you... You are wise
Powerful... And know so much more about this all then I do.
You surely could show me how to unlock my true potential as you say...

Star said hoping to trigger Astor's interest in her as she knew the Primogen was obsessed with her  family lineage.

"there is not a doubt in my mind that you could show me... Even if im a ventrue! You could Teach me to understand THIS.
Star kneeled in front of Astor
"My Lord Peimogen Astor. I need this. I have never backed down for a challenge to better myself! And what better way to strengthen our alliance between the Clans then for you to tech me.

My Lord..  I will give you Anything. Any boon you ask... Any oath...
As a Ventrue it is part of learning my Heritage and lineage! If I truly am such a creature... such a creature could still be reconise even as a Ventrue. I am 100% sure a Master such as you could help me unlock my  potential. I would be doing both my lineage and clan a disservice if I didn't try to strengthen this aspect about myself.

There was something very serious in Star's voice. As others might fear this whole thing, she thought trying to embrace it would be beneficial especially if it was related to her heritage.
"...Please...
Star lowered her head to the Gangrel Lord as the markings on her still covers her with a green hue.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 4:40 am

Astor kneels in front of Star, whispering mumbling without making any sense to others due to the unbareable pain she was feeling except for the last few words she could make some sense of it.

such a creature could still be reconise even as a Ventrue. I am 100% sure a Master such as you could help me unlock my potential. I would be doing both my lineage and clan a disservice if I didn't try to strengthen this aspect about myself.

"...Please...

The Primogen with a tender expression on his face touched Rebecca's cheek and said.
"You don't understand Children of Ventrue, your fate is sealed! The werewolf will come back for you, this beacon, this spirit is a guide your cousin to you when the time comes ...

... The Spirit of Pain obeys the werewolves and will turn you into a pile of suffering just with a single word. There's no place where you can hide, no one can protect you. You can either Hunt the Hunter or expect him while you're sleeping to destroy you, or worst, experiment on you.

That brand means you're his property... he is waiting for his wounds to recover, for his moment to come and then hunt you down... who knows what he wants but certainly is not a swift death.."

Brian's face turned feral instantly and without saying anything else turned his back on his Sire and run out of the compound. Astor stood silently looking at his Child go to battle for the unlife of his daughter. Another step on his plan was working perfectly, with a sadist smile on his face he contemplated how Brian ran away.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 pm

Star raised a eye brow as Astor kneeled to Star. Pain still held tight in her eyes, as she looked at the Elder Gangrel.

You don't understand Children of Ventrue, your fate is sealed!
Star shook her head "no" to this.

The werewolf will come back for you, this beacon, this spirit is a guide your cousin to you when the time comes ...
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yeah... Some how I figured I would see that fucker again."

The Spirit of Pain obeys the werewolves and will turn you into a pile of suffering just with a single word. There's no place where you can hide, no one can protect you. You can either Hunt the Hunter or expect him while you're sleeping to destroy you, or worst, experiment on you.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Naw.. You dont go though this much effort to simply destroy someone. What ever the monster's reason was, I'll doubt he will simply just kill me...
Its going to be "worse".
That I'm positive about."

Star grumbled.

That brand means you're his property...
Star made a displeased expression as if to silently say "I'm a god damn Ventrue, I AM NO ONES PROPERTY"

he is waiting for his wounds to recover, for his moment to come and then hunt you down... who knows what he wants but certainly is not a swift death
Star grumbles.
" ...."

Star was silent for a moment, thinking deeply about all that was said until Brian stormed off.

" ....Dad?"
Star said with great surprise watching her father head out abruptly with what star could imagin was murder on his mind.

Star looked at Astor confused by the  sadistic look on his face. Star was confused. She closed her eyes, focusing her thoughts.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Lord Primogen Astor? "
She looked at him
" if what you say is true... This Spirit of Pain isn't leaving me.....
This bastard werewolf will come for me. But I will be damned if I'm gona be unprepared.

I will not hide..
I will not run... 
I will Hunt
I will fight with every last ounce of strength in me.

i need to get stronger. faster. I need to make the hunter my prey. I need to find a way fight them. I need to hunt. I have no choice.

Please my lord, help me become prepared. Tech me about these creatures! About how to fight them, how to hunt them.

This creature will come, but I won't make things easy. I swear to that.

Star had determination in her voice
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 12:42 pm

This creature will come, but I won't make things easy. I swear to that.

Astor looks down on Star with a condescending look and says. He starts laughing.

A few seconds later he retakes his composure and continues.
"Very well Children of Ventrue... I can see the instinct of survival in you!

Although it won't save you this time, there's nothing the Ivory Tower can do, there's nothing you can do. The Black Spiral Dancers are an unstoppable force that Vampires cannot deal with, there's no protection from them when they're hunting."

Then he gets more reasonable and putting a paw over Rebecca's shoulder he says.
"I am sorry that I have no hope, no comfort in this dark hour. Just pray that your father succeeds, if you know how."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 1:48 pm

The  condescending look the primagen gave her lit a fire behind Star's eyes.
"He doesn't believe I can survive" she thought silently as she turned her head away from him as he started to laugh.

" I can see the instinct of survival in you! //Although it won't save you this time, there's nothing the Ivory Tower can do, there's nothing you can do. The Black Spiral Dancers are an unstoppable force that Vampires cannot deal with, there's no protection from them when they're hunting."

There was a small cracking sound as Star gritted her teeth together, she refused to believe this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....no... If they are such a unstoppable force, then how were we able to push them back at the Chess Club.
If they are so ungodly powerful on their own, why are they working with the damn Sabbat.

No they are only so strong because we have all underestimated them, thinking that they are merely stupid animals. But the are NOT, are they Lord Primogen? They have a society. Much like us I would assume. Perhaps there are things out there that hate them more then us."

"I am sorry that I have no hope, no comfort in this dark hour.
" Lord Primogen...I didn't come here for hope. I didn't come her for comfort. I came for answers, answers in which you have been gracious enough to give me, ."
Star paused and bowed to the elder

"but I need your  assistance again.
I need to know how to fight them.
I need to understand them.
I need to understand their tactics,
How they move, how they think, how they hunt.
Knowing your enemy is how you defeat them.
They knew how to kill us. They know how to hunt us.  I need to be prepared.
I will survive!  I will not simply lay down and meet my final end.

I need your help to be prepared My Lord..
You are the only person I can think of that can help me. You have a understanding about them that I do not.. Please teach me. And if you can not..or will not. Please direct me to someone that can.

There was great determination in her words, fighting Spirit not willing to lay down and die.

"I will do anything you ask, I will give you any boon within my ability to give... Please Lord Primogeniture Astor.

Just pray that your father succeeds, if you know how."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
"pray that he succeeds? What has he gone to do?
my lord.   Please tell me...
What is my father trying to succeed at?

There was confusion and worry in Star's eyes as she thought of Brian trying to hunt this beast down.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 2:14 pm

Lord Astor considers Star requests one by one on his mind, titling it left and right for more than a minute, just looking at her with his deformed eyes. Eventually he said.
"You were at the Chess Club fight, not me...

That means you know what you're as aware as I am of their combat capabilities, their tactical advantage and force."

He lets these words to carve in: Star did know, she cannot fight any of them in one on one combat, they can planeshift, use magic to summon the elements and do more than enough unspeakable things to destroy her and the worst of all they were daywalkers.

He continued then.
"They have powerful magic Children of Ventrue and with this beacon there's nowhere to hide. Not even inside that Vault of yours... they can just get in to destroy you whenever they choose to.

Go and settle your affairs... prepared for the end.

The only logical solution is to Hunt them but you don't have the resources to even get close to them... I am sorry."

"I will do anything you ask, I will give you any boon within my ability to give... Please Lord Primogeniture Astor.

He smiles condescendingly again.
"Very well. You can stay in this chamber for as long as you want. I will provide sustain for you and my Children will take care of you if any of the werewolves appear here. That's the best I can do."

What is my father trying to succeed at?
He smiles.
"Kill your Hunter, of course."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Star went quiet. Clearly the Primogen though her to be weak. He had points, she though. But she was not a coward who would hide behind others. She knew she would fight and perhaps even meet her end. But she couldn't spend the rest of her unlife hiding and waiting for the moment they would come for her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I appreciate your offer, but I can not spend the rest of my unlife living in fear or hiding behind others. Nor can I risk the lives of others simply for me.  ."

He smiles.
"Kill your Hunter, of course."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....And... you allowed him to go alone to do such tasks?
She was shocked at the Peimogen's expression and how he didn't seem concerned the Brian was going to fight a freaking werewolf.  clearly Astor really did think Star was weak.
"
Please tell me he is bringing a army.

Star paused and reached up to feel the strange spiral branding.
"
Lord Primogen... Will this mark leave me once the monster is dead? Or is it more permanent?
You said it was on my soul?
That I was one of these ... Black Spiral things .. Or I guess was going to be until the Sabbat got ahold on me. .

Star sighed not wanting to think about the horrors of her embrace..
"Does that mean my father was supposed to be one too? Could he have been a werewolf?
Star looked at Astor, she knew there were things he was not telling her, about not only herself but also her father.
"would it truly have made a difference if I was a Gangrel instead of a Ventrue?... Would my fate been any different ? .... I personally dont think so.
Star said softly as her mind went back to all the strange things Astor had said to her and his reactions.  Maybe it was the Ventrue in her that anilized his behavior and caused her to question "why".

...its just... there has to be something I can do.. I will not simply just meet my end... Im a fucking Garrison!,  We are survivors! . There has to be a way to maybe remove this mark. Perhaps the Tremere with their magic might know of a way.. Or even the Giovanni with their ghost might know. You said there was a spirit attached to me...

Though ether of getting help from these options star didn't care for.
I need to seek  Council with my clan.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Please tell me he is bringing a army.
"Your father is not a fledgling, he knows what he's doing. I trust his judgement."

I need to seek Council with my clan.
Astor dismisses Rebecca saying.
"I wish you the best Rebecca Garrison, go with my blessing."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down