World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home snakes home! (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home snakes home! (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home snakes home! (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Samuel smiled to Leila with one girl sit each side, something in his expression had changed, he seemed happier than before, more relaxed and comfortable.
"You're welcome dear, and I'm sure these two angel were most diligent to help with everything you needed."

Each girl stared to Sorayya like twin sisters, each with her head againts Samuels arm, looking at her in the exact same way, without blinking almost like demons, instead of 'angels'.

"Tomorrow is your birthday my children, you will meet Dr. Ivan, he opened an appointment for you two"

Both girls attention left Sorayya completely, they jumped in their sits grabbing Samuels head while cheering and hoping like two very happy girls. Samuel laughted while complained about the two messing his hair up.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Leila watched their "family" charade after the girls awkward stares. She nodded at his question then asked out of curiosity

"They are beautiful girls. I hope this does not offend you my asking this but are they your children? Of relation or by the blood?"

Her forehead wrinkled at the question, she seemed as if she didn't understand it herself. She knew the man had to be far older than his looks suggested and she still wasn't entirely clear on anything related to her new existence.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Samuel dissmissed the girls telling them to go to arrange everything for tomorrow. Both of them bowed to Sorayya and kiss their father in the cheek, one each side and then ran away from the room in the opposite way of Sorayya's room. Garrison seemed delighted by their joy.

After they left he answered while trying to fix his hair.
"Not as you are Tantra's childe. My girls are not vampiresses yet, they are what we call Ghouls, humans who are bounded by our blood. So the answer would be Yes, they are related with me by Thy Blood.

Tomorrow is a big they for them, their 18th birthday and one month and a day from their last drink of my Blood. That's why I'm sending her to see Thy Doctor. You will see the effects next week, its really impressive."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 pm

"Hmmm, astonishing."

Leila's finger played on her lips as she pondered his meaning.

"A ghoul, they drink your blood and become bonded to you? I am not really sure I understand that. How is it that you mean bonded? Is this something that all vampires can do, feeding humans our blood? And what will this doctor do for them? I must say they don't look a day over 16."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Samuel got serious again, like usual and says.
"Bounded means that her every action its your responsability now...

Physicly they are both 14 years old, they have been with me since four years now, I took them from the street, they were kick out from a orphan house here in New York because they were too old to be adopted so they had to go to her drug adict mother or hit the streets looking for money. I first found them both buying crack down town Brooklyn, by chance I was near by also doing my purshase, both girls got there and I offered to buy cocaine instead of that filth if they would come with me.

I imagine they though that I was just another pedophile asking for a blowjob but instead I was just a monster looking to feed from them, I brought them both home and share some time with them. Elizabeth took care of them during the day and found out some information about their life, fed them and gave them some clothes.

Before they arrived I had been thinking about a plan, and they simply were perfect for it. As time passed, I got involved, they are really special in many ways so I decided to adopt them, and here we are four years later..."

As he spoke of these girls Samuel smiled pleased by sound of his own voice, like he was recalling very happy memories from his recent past.

"Dr. Ivan is a ... mmm... vampire with special abilities, he will help her both to grow up. His abilities are really impressive and his technique its flawless. He is actually specialized in directed growing, as he calls it." Samuel giggles at the end.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 pm

"Sounds like you love them dearly, I am assuming that the blood stops them from aging... Does this binding occur between kindred as well? If one were to drink the blood of another kindred it would have the same effects?"

She asked bluntly, switching the topics from his "children." She could tell he was proud of them and this strange procedure that they would be having but she had begun to piece some things together.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Samuel answers.
"What 'binding' is that you're refering to my dear? what would you expect from drinking other vampire's blood?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Leila shifted in her seat a little as she considered the question.

"Well, from what you have told me and what I gather of my time here, I believe myself to have been bound to Hasani. I had never felt such a strong connection for anyone as I had for him. I loved him with every ounce of being I'd ever had. I would do anything for him, and then well, after my change. I harbored no feelings for him other than gratitude for the wonderful times I had with him. I've never drank from him directly but I can only assume..."

She paused and looked reflectively at a piece of art on the wall, then her face lit like a light bulb.

"The wine! It was a vintage bordeaux 1972, it was the most amazing wine I have ever had. He must have mixed his blood in it?! If it is true that such an effect would happen to a human, I assume the same would be so for another vampire. I was so strongly drawn to Hasani, and for me that was a miracle to my family. They swore, I'd never marry for the attitudes I held towards men. These are only speculations of course..."

She concluded still looking in the distance, thinking about the idea and wondering about her connection to Tantra.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Samuel nodded to Leila and replied.
"I'm not sure about what you mean, did Hasani tell you that his blood some how was affecting your feelings for him? he is a competent seductor and I'm sure that he had no problem at all to make you fall in love with him."

He paused for a second to evaluate Leila and then continued.
"... and I can asure you that my feelings for my girls are genuine, and they love me back as well.

The blood delays the aging process and eventually with enough blood it stops it. The clock will stand still while they continue drinking blood, anytime they stop drinking it the clock starts over again in an exponential rate, that's why its important to take them both to see him tomorrow."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

"Hasani has told me in a rather round-a-bout way that he could manipulate emotions, whether it was by his blood or by the disciplines we possess I do not know which. Nor did I know if he'd ever used them on me. But Tantra's blood had similar remarkable qualities to that vintage bordeaux, it is not a taste that one would easily forget. I could never question her of course."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Samuel said.
"You talk about disciplines like something you earn, like a gift or a possesion. You mean that Hasani is uncapable of manipulating someone emotions without that supernatural gift?

Seems like you have not paid attention to my worlds, even after a night full of explanaitions..."

Samuel voice was not as easy going as it were before.
"Hasani and Tantra don't need a drug or a supernatural power of manipulation to do with your mind whatever they wish to do. The effects that you don't understand are the simple consequence of their ability and discipline, the experience they have achieved through their unlife.

You cannot buy what they have, you don't even get to earn it, it's something you have to work for, as much as you think about disciplines as magic tricks to control the world, far away you will be to achieve True Discipline."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:29 pm

"Your explanations have not been wasted. I know what you have told me.

It is not a concept that one coming from a world of black and white could grasp ever so easily. One moment I was a human and in the next I AM a supernatural creature trying to understand an entirely new world within the context of the old one I came from. I must apologize if I do not catch on as quickly as Tantra and yourself might wish but this is a mind boggling amount of information and I am doing what I can to learn and absorb.

Please forgive me if for now I continue to think of these concepts in the terms that I know them in, it is all I have to compare them to. So no, I do not doubt that they have trained and are experts at what they do because of the amount of time and cultivation they and you have put into them. However you cannot fault me for trying to give such extraordinary gifts a justification that I can understand."

Last edited by Malakiel on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : separating paragraphs, no content was modified.)
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Samuel said.
"That's exactly my point...

Humans have all this within, and you look for a superhuman explaination for it. Humans are cappable of doing all this with their own talents and without any special help but their own discipline.

This 'supernatural reasoning' you show, and that many humans share, is the main reason for the Dark Ages witch hunting and vampire hunting, more humans were burned in the stakes than any of our kind, because ignorant choose to blame the extraordinary as magic instead of recognizing talent and discipline.

I have seen humans punch with their bare fists through concrete walls and jump from one building to another just by the merit of concentration and self-control, discipline. Thy blood has only one supernatural power, the power to awake you from the slumber of mediocracy. The magic we do its just a natural extension of our natural talents and skills, those we have achieved through hard work and discipline.

Obfuscate its just something we do, not a power granted by our elders, some Followers are bad liars and because of that they can't deceive anyone, that's the reason they can't do Obfuscate tricks, not all the way around. Our line of blood have mastered some skills, heritancy of our Dark Father Seth, that knowledge lays sleeping in our veins but without our effort it will slumber forever. This happends to all Disciplines and magical attributes of us of Thy Blood. With focus and discipline you can achieve whatever, without it Nothing."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 am

Leila nodded and sat in silence for a while absorbing this astonishing revelation.

"I am in full understanding now. Thank you for taking your time with me. I do have a few questions about what happened at the park tonight and our earlier conversation in the car. If you do not mind."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

Samuel's tone of voice returned to normal and with his usual politeness and smiles he says.
"Of course not Dear, go ahead, you may ask until you're fully satisfied"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:51 am

She trusted by now that he would not tire of her questions, so she asked the one that still lingered in her mind as unanswered. There would be plenty of time for the rest.

"Well we never really finished our conversation about inner darkness. You just smiled really... Was my hypothesis accurate?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 am

Samuel gives to Leila de exact same smile he gave to her at the car and the same silence...

When she though that he was not going to answer Samuel says.
"There is not just one way to look at Inner Darkness, only our Dark Father Seth can answer you that question. Since I'm still looking for my answer."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:18 pm

"I see. It is a lesson we must each learn for ourselves. Very well. At the park, did you shot the dog? I know that the thugs could only see my eyes but could the dog, could it still see me?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Samuel nods accepting responsability for the shot against the dog and then asks.
"What do you mean by that? Your eyes are attractive to all humans for the dogs are just two strange things in the forest.

I'm not a dog's person, even more, most vampires are always somehow repulsive to animals, they always bark or attack agains't us when they feel our presence.

I shot him because it was a fight dog and would probably bite you whenever it could"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 pm

"I just wondered if the animal had some other senses. I thought the disciplines simply did not affect animals. Alright, when I was feeding on the man that was mesmerized it felt wrong. Like I should have been condemned for it, yet I fed from a man in an act of passion and it felt good. I was satisfied though a bit clumsy. Now I am even more thirsty than before, not quite sure how. I want to drink, quite a bit actually. How can I have both the need to feed and the condemnation for it in tandem?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 pm

"There are vampires that focus on animal's study, their work with them and develop special ways to manipulated them and even use them against you.

It is told, still I can't be sure since its not my field of expertise, that animals have other senses. In my personal experience I can only tell you this. You can't deceive them, their mind its like babies' mind, they have no space for lies and deception, they're truthful.

Blood.. yes we drink blood, and it is a curse. Every night we need some of it in order to survive, a vampire cannot exists without it. Our inner Beast delights in it, in murderer and slaughter, we as vampires know the difference between surviving and killing for pleasure, the Beast there is only the Urge for feeding... nothing more. This is something you will have to live with, you can either follow the beast's Path or your own."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:55 pm

"Ah, well then I must thank you for doing that. It is far more difficult than I would have thought to feed. I do not desire to kill anyone simply to calm this savage thing inside of me. Even though I've fed today I somehow feel the thirst even stronger, as if the beast consumed it. And..."

Her mind recoiled to the scene with the officer and she again felt shamed, her head lagged and her petite fingers braced her temples.

"I am still in pain from that thing, the officer used."

<
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Samuel though about that last comment and asked.
"How thirsty do you feel?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 pm

She tried to gauge hunger.

"Not anywhere near full. I feel like I need at least three times as much as I took from the man yesterday before his pulse started to fade..."

Leila looked up to Samuel with a hopeful expression, even though she felt like it had to be far too much.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Samuel rouse an eye brow thinking in Leila's strange gauge.
"What a strange description dear..." he giggles.

"Still that information about his heart its very useful, we manage three measures: slow pulse, weak pulse and no pulse at all or simply Death. Assuming you felt his heart beat pass from strong and rapid to slow, that means you made him pass the first threshold, the second is when you can barely feel his heart beat and the third when he is passed the brink of death.

When you feel the first threshold a healthy person will just feel week and possibly fall unconcious, after the second he will meet death unless he gets a quick transfussion and after the third don't bother, it's helpless. Weak people like anorexics or beggers will meat this thresholds faster than the others and its effects will be more severe, so be careful if you don't want their death in your conciousness.

I will teach you to heal those wounds, but I don't recommend you to heal them all. As vampires we can substitute tissues for blood, recreating almost every part of our body from it. To heal you just need to concentrate, as disciplines its just a spiritual effort, not physical, don't tight your muscles or anything like that, just focus on that wound and imagine how it heals...

Nevertheless watch your thirst, I would hate to stake you in the heart..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next