World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellison Castle: Margaret new home

2 posters

Go down

Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty Ellison Castle: Margaret new home

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Ellison Castle: Margaret new home OhekaCastle_BANNER-1024x371

Margaret's arrival didn't felt at all like going home, something in her guts regreted to go home, it felt lonely, boring but where she was arriving was on the contrary luxurious, beautiful and charming. The road spining around the Eliison Estate was two miles away from the center of the property. Several pillars beautifully sculped with greek gods icons and other mythological creatures were at the side of the entry road of about twenty miles long in its long round.

As they got near the main entrance, the buildings were even more magnificent, the stone fences decorating the roundabout before the stairs leading to the door were stunishing, the vines crawling up the gray stones, beautful flowers ornating it even more. It was simply dream like.

One front of the Castle lead to a series of pools, each framed with several bushes of different colors among several trees in a clear view of the sea near by. The second one had several tenis courtyards, one stable and one heliport. Finally, the last one faced the sea with the families bay with two yatz and several smaller boats.

Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Oheka_castle

As they got out of the car several servants came to aid Margaret to get out of the vehicle with another wheel chair already in place. Two strong man lifted Marge over the stair  and once inside she could appreciate the arquitecture of the stairs to the second floor and the line of servitude to her left.

Stairs:

Eliah said kissing her forehead.
"Welcome home my Love"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty Re: Ellison Castle: Margaret new home

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:49 am

Margaret’s eyes grew wide as more and more of the house became apparent.

She started to insert her own fantasies of the wedding into the frame from what Eliah had told her already.

Looking from the view to him with disbelief and shock, but also excitement.

I’m lucky darling. I get to see you and this all new again. Fresh perspective in a way. she tried to put a positive spin on it and ignore the ghost of Sam Wilson M.D

He had thought of everything of course, as she was carried up the stairs. She would manage it herself in no time. Once she had seen the physio, got a grip of her own body once more.

Thank you Eliah she whispered back, trying as she beat she could to take it all in.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Left_bar_bleue14/14Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Left_bar_bleue1/1Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Left_bar_bleue7/7Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 am

Eliah lead the way as he explained.
"My dear your doctors recommended me to place you in another room until your full recovery. You need an special bed and to be visited by medics if you require. Still I'll be right down the hallway, if you need me just tell the Help to call me. They will be at your service 24x7".

Imagine it night time:

"Please rest my dear. We can talk tomorrow."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:36 pm

As much as she hated to admit it, she was tired. The stress of the interview, the news of who she wasn't. Not to mention the energy her body needed to repair.

She stifled a yawn, sad to see him go, but fully aware of the sense of it all. The room was beautiful, as was the view, but thankfully not quite as grand as the rest of the house.

Good night Eliah and thank you

Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Left_bar_bleue14/14Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Left_bar_bleue1/1Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Left_bar_bleue7/7Ellison Castle: Margaret new home Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down