World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigations in the Dungeon (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty Beasts arrival to the Chess Club (Star)

Post  Star Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:33 pm

As Star scanned the room, she took note of the seemingly divided among the Kings. They all seemed to see her Father's Victory for the Gangrel as a low blow to themselves and their pride.

Star however remained happy, she did not yet hold the "Ventrue Pride" for the Clan as others do. In reality she still had no real idea of what it ment to be a Ventrue compared to any other clan.

From Star's experience she had only seen small titbits of what the Clan of Kings was truly all about, pulse there seemed to be some divide inside the Clan itself. The Kights of the Clan of Kings and these Annoying Snob Socialites, And if Star had to choose a side it was definitely going to be in the favor of Lord Valentine's Knights.

Though Star realized until all the formalities and tests were concluded for her, she could never truly find her place. From many's point of view she wasn't even considerd a real member of the Clan yet. But star figured all this will come in time, if she is given the opportunity to learn.

Star gave a simple nod to Lawless and stepped back to witness the rest of the presentation. The whole a ceremony to her seem to completely unnecessary and it looked like it was all just for "show". In her world view Someone is simply given an order by a commanding Kindred and you are to follow it, there is no need to sign paperwork with parchment and pen, and certainly not needed some wax seal . After all Star views the  Camarilla and all its Kindred as more of a  military  organization from what she has seen, and this Venture were acting like they were taking out a mortgage loan at a bank, not sending a Soldier to another command post.   She found the ceremony a bit ridiculous.
Though As much as a coward the Adam had played it, at least he seemed to hold confidence in the task ahead of him.

As the ceremony concluded Star felt a bit relieved but finally they can move on with more important matters. Like what the heck happened to the PoWs.

Star was just about to walk over to her father when the "loud" Gangrel came bursting into the room.
She stood slightly in shock for a moment and watched the two interact, thanking God that this man had at least waited until the ceremony was over before making such a loud display. Still such a loud display would not go unnoticed by the Kings, this was simply the cheery on top of tonights evening on salting the wounds.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty Re: Investigations in the Dungeon (Star)

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Gabriel and Brian went to the refreshment area to talk more privately while Randolph's crew went of the premise leaving Valentine, Hayworth, Ellison, Samantha and Lawless with Rebecca in the main arena.

Valentine went to the center of the square to summon his crew to address a few words before everyone could leave. At his command all gathered around him.
"Very well. The duel is finished and the alliance still remains, even more Lord Randolph have accepted to use that Term to describe the Gangrel and Ventrue relationship for the moment as a display of solidarity with his Childe Adam.

We have fulfilled our Prince command to achieve an union with the Clan Gangrel. Remember this is very important for the Chess Club, we have been passive ever since the Camarilla took over the City and our Clan isn't in its righteous place to defend our Princedom against all enemies foreing and domestic.

Until this night we have relied on the Brujah, The Gangrel and the Nosferatu to be our sword and shield. The three of them are now facing separated enemies, have their fronts split, with no unified leadership to bring order in this war. It is our duty as Pilars and Foundations to the Camarilla to set a winning strategy and conquer our enemies."

The sparks of glory and pride returned to the Ventrue's eyes. Understanding the need for stablishing a relationship instead of isolating even more when all their enemies had a common objetive, to destroy the Camarilla. The tone of voice, the inflections in his speach just highlighted the noblese and leadership of Lord Valentine, making everyone feel that their humiliation came with a purpose.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty Re: Investigations in the Dungeon (Star)

Post  Star Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Star was rather glad that Seneschal's Crew was leaving. Her disdain for them was growing with each passing moment, and she silently hoped that they got a flat tire on the way back to the City just for more inconvenience sake. Star felt very grateful that she had met Lord Valentine and the Knights of the Chess Club  before she met the Snobs, or she may have stuck with her initial thoughts of not wanting anything to do with the clan in general if the Ventrue were all like those rich-brats.

Though Star thought of what her alternative would have been. To run around wild and play commando with her dad? As much as she respected Clan Gangrel ... that really wasn't her style. No, Star hoped to find a place among the Knights if they would have her. Her future looked promising here, and she thought she might even make something of herself that her dad would be proud of, she just needed time.

Star stood silent, she payed close attention to the Lord's words and the inspiration and understanding that it carried over his flock. Regardless that differences of opinion that may be circulating the true fact remains that it was their duty to protect the Princtem and set an example for the rest of the clans of the Camarilla. After all from Star's understanding the Ventrue we're supposed to be that true pillars of leadership within the organization of the Sect.

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Lord Valentine then turned to Count Hayworth and said to him, placing one hand over his shoulder.
"My old friend, I need you. The Clan needs you."

The old kindred stood firmly in a military way awaiting for instructions. "My Lord!"

"Take Lawless and Garrison as your Coterie to find out what's the Sabbat role in this scheme of mystery about the Prisoners of War. Go to the recently arrived Gangrel he is an emisary from Mistress Jezebelle and guide them with you wisdom.

We need to find out what's the Sabbat part in all this. Find the Sabbat named Matheus and what remains of their forces and bring them to Justice.

Miss Garrison, I know I'm asking too much from you. The Clan is given you nothing and yet it asks from you, I'm sorry but that's how times of war are for us. Please join this Coterie and find the remaining Sabbats, I'll have everything set for your Tasting as soon as possible, tomorrow before dawn."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Miss Garrison, I know I'm asking too much from you. The Clan is given you nothing and yet it asks from you, //Please join this Coterie and find the remaining Sabbats, //."

Star 's expression was that of confusion, She was quite surprised by Lord Valentine's words, but not for the reasons one might think.

Star bowed humbly to Lord Valentine.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Of course My Lord Valentine, you may ask anything of me, and I will fulfill the task to the best of my abilities...

But Please I require nothing for my service, it is my "duty". My Life belongs to the Camarilla and Clan of the Blood in my veins, It is a honor to serve you in any way I can my Lord.    "

Star honestly felt this way.  She didn't know why she should be given anyting from the Lord Valentine or the Clan as a whole for serving her Clan and Sect. Perhaps this thinking was left over from her time with the Sabbat, or perhaps it was something more along the lines of her personal code of honor.  Star just knew that it was her duty to serve and she took that very seriously.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:46 am

Count Hayworth bowed and left the arena square to meet the Gangrels in the refreshment area. Brian and Gabriel stopped their conversation confused about the Ventrue's arrival in such manner. Then David Hayworth said.
"Congratulation on your victory Sir Hell Song... you fought with honour."

The Gangrel replied thankful to the Count's compliment also he introduced Liutenant Gabriel 'Claw of Pain' Adams as an emisary from the Gangrel to solve the P.O.W, mystery to all other kindreds present and then David continued.
"The dispairance of a Prisoner was from our Dungeon. I suggest we start our quest in her cell. Please follow me."

The coterie went down the corridors and halls of the Chess Club, surprisingly enough Gabriel was far from awe, not showing any interest whatsoever in any of that. Eventually, the group went down to the dungeon, pass all security measures and then to the ghoul's former cell in no time.

Brian physically described the ghoul for Gabriel and quickly the Count informed there was a footage from the corridor where the ghoul is shown, which they'll watch later.

Suddenly before everyone's eyes Gabriel's bones starter to crack and twist under his skin, while his clothes were starting to be suck into a growing thick black fur, shapeshifting in a matter of seconds to that of a wolf with red eyes and menacing looks. For Lawless and Rebecca this was far from normal in the fringe of their own understanding of reality, causing them both a shock, to witness what the legends already announced.

Gabriel started to sniff around.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:07 am

Star eyes went wide at seeing the Gangrel shift into a animal. Its was quite amazing and horrifying sight, star's eyes darted around the room to look at the others with a expression of "is this normal" .

Star had heard  rumors of the Gangrel being able to turn into animals, she has even seen some of them in beast form back at the Zoo, but never has she witnessed the transformation. Star then wondered if her Father could do it too.

Star took a few steps back and stood well out of the way so the Gangrel could do "his thing".
With any luck in his beast form he could pick up on things they could not.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:32 am

The undead wolf of red glowing eyes sniffed around for a minute or so, then stood in its back legs asking the Count to open the cell door for him. Inside the creature walked around with its nose down to the floor, lifting from time to time, to smell the walls and then back on the floor again.

Eventually it goes out of the cell and the transformation process reversed as quickly as it occured in the first place. Once the clothes sprout out of his skin, the fur retreats from his face and arms to let again Gabriel to stand normally among the Ventrue.

The Liutenant says.
"The answers are not in this reality Hell Song... will you help?"

Brian looked for a second like a deer flashed by a powerful light, not knowing what to do or say.

Count Hayworth and the rest of the Ventrue were expecting an explaination eagerly.

Brian waited per haps too long to answer but still he said.
"Well... sure... sure Claw, I'll help you."

He stood in front of the cell and started to meditate, meanwhile all Ventrue looked at eachother baffed and Gabriel was just standing still, waiting for Brian to do his 'thing'.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:09 am

Star stood to the far back of the group, watching the Gangrel work. Truly the Clan of Beasts lived up to its name. But if the beast form granted them some underLine Unseen sense to pick up on things the Ventrue couldn't, then this strange display would be worth it.

Star watched and waited with the same anticipation as the rest of the Ventrue, she was egger to hear what Clues Gabriel had found.

The Liutenant says.
"The answers are not in this reality Hell Song... will you help?
Star raised a eyebrow at this...
<The answers are not in this reality??? What the devil is he talking about?? Did they vanish into another dimension or get abducted by aliens or something??
This makes no sense.... the devil's magic is at work her!  This stinks of the warlocks! >

Star eyed her father when he asked him to help hin, she wondered what her father was going to do,
<Help?...surely he was not going to turn into a dog.... is he?
Star thought looking to her father, then to the rest of the people in the room.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 am

Brian opens his eyes after meditating a couple of minutes.
Conceptual look:

The Gangrel started to look around with blank void eyes, the spectral glow from the kindred eyes was eerie and unsettling. Eventually from his mouth a sort of song, started to emerge a cacophony of voices and sounds giving the chills to all kindreds present, also provoking the rest of the prisoners in the rest of the cells around them to scream in terror complementing the terrifying sounds coming out of Brian.

Count Hayworth and Gabriel were awed by the supernatural display but still firm in their calm while Philip stumble back and fall prone on his butt.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:41 pm

Stars eyes grew wide and fearful at seeing this display by her father... Her mind started to race as fear started to rise up within her and she heard the prisoners star to scream.

<Was this the HELL SONG?!?!?!>
was star's only thoughts as she tried to fight the terror within herself.

willpower Roll
Star carried out 5 launched of one Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 3 , 7 , 3 , 10
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Suddenly Brian blinked a couple of times and the trance was over. The noises faded quickly into silence while the prisoners screams lasted a little longer. Brian looked at Star, a little ashamed and hopeing she wasn't terrified like the usual response to his 'gift'. Finding her more interested than scared really surprised him a lot.

Phillip stood up slowly with a WTF look in his eyes. Terrified of the Gangrel.

Gabriel only smirked at the pussy Ventrues squidish for such a little thing. Holding barely a laughter.

Count Hayworth still calmed and looking for answers said to Brian testing his intentions for the scare show.
"Sir Hell Song, what was the purpose of this?"

He quickly replied very ashamed.
"Count Hayworth, for reasons I've yet to find I can see into the spirit world and talk to the things at the other side.

My brother Claw of Pain told me the key to understand what happened was in the other side. We need all the information we can get so I used my gift to help the mission."

The Count acknowledge without resentment and continued to ask.
"What did you find?"

Brian nods.
"Gabriel Claw was right, there were spirits at the other side. I communicated with them and described me what happened to the last person to be locked here.

They told me the woman pulled off one of her teeth, to perform some sort of ritual, used her own blood to draw a circle with another sigils and set the golden tooth over it to summon an undead spirit that possesed her.

It was a powerful spirit with the ability to jump from host to host, they saw it possesing a guard just passing by to check on the prisoner and riding it, went outside the dungeon."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Star looked that her father very intrigued by his gift oh, she had never heard of or seen such a thing. She wondered how her Father came to possess such a gift and if that talent was something that other Gangrel possessed.

Star turned to Phillip with a warm smile and patted him on the shoulder as if to say... " don't worry, it happens to the best of us"

Star listened carefully to her father's explanation of the knowledge he was able to gain from the other side. She was a bit baffled by this.

<A power Spirit that can possess people???
Like a Demon?? My dad can talk to demons???
OK... "Hell" Song... I get it now... Jesuz Christ
So we are dealing with demons....>

<A demon no doubt summoned by those Warlocks.
But... Where did well the evidence go... Did the demon open a portal to hell or something???... Is that even possible??... What am I saying I'm a f*cking Vampire and I just saw someone turn into a dog and back again... At this point anything  is possible >

Star stayed silent entertaining her own thoughts on the matter as she I'm to follow what was being said and take it all in.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Gabriel said.
"Thats the smell of blood I sniffed from the center of the room. Ok Hell Song but how did she vanished?"

Brian said.
"The woman performed the ritual several times, each time possesing a different guard Claw but the last time the Spirit used a very powerful magic and turned her into energy to fly away... that's what they said."

Count Hayworth asseseted the information with his clever and bright intellect. After a minute or so he said.
"This sounds like Tremere magic my friends.

If they're from the Sabbat we might be in the presence of a Tremere antitribu..."

CONCEPTUAL EXPRESSION OF THE GANGRELS:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Star didn't seem surprised, though to Star ALL Tremere, Antitribu or Not , were all Satanists and devil worshipers.
▂▂▂▂STAR(mumbles)▂▂▂
" Fu*king devil worshippers..."
Star mumbles, giving a nod in agreement with the Count as she thought over all of the evidence presented.

Star shook  her head, she had no idea what could even possibly combat such demonic Magic. Maybe those of the Church she thought...but the only Vampires she knew had any kind of ties to such religion  were the Lasombra. And you sure as sh!t NEVER want to ask one for help. She didn't even think the Cam would have any on their side.

Star rubbed her brow with her hand, this was way out of her League. The only way to combat at Tremere is with a shotgun blast to the face or at least that's what Little John used to say as a joke. She really wanted to avoid the clan the best she could.

Star leaned against the far wall rubbing her head trying to think.
< So some demon "spirited away" a Vampire and a blood sack to god knows where. Why was that blood bag so important in the 1st place.... Most ghouls are not in the Sabbat. We need to find out who those two were... I wonder if any of this has a connection to Matheus.... Could he be a Tremere ?? ... I guess its possible. … I'll have to ask about it at some point to make more hypothesis>

Star paused and decided to speak up meekly.
Her words were a bit soft-spoken, but formal.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Pardon me.. I have a slight inquiry.
This Thrall, is it safe to assume that she may have been a pet of a Warlock. Especially if she's performing some sort of blood ritual to summon demons.

Sir Pain, what was the Clan of the missing PoW from the Gangrels hold? Was that information ever determined?

If clearly the Thrall that escaped by her own volition and no one gave "willing" Aid among the ranks of both our Clans, then it might be safe to assume that the Cainite that escaped from the Zoo was the woman's domitor And did so in the same fashion

I might be so bold as to suggest Sir HellSong investigate the zoo's holdings with his unique talent and try to confirm what we already suspect.

Also as a side thought... Could this have anything to do with the Missing Sabbat Member Matheus?.... Im just curious. Anyone know what Clan that guy might be from?...
Could he be a Tremere?

"

Star said voicing her thoughts .
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Sir Pain, what was the Clan of the missing PoW from the Gangrels hold? Was that information ever determined?
Brian could not believe his ears... his own daughter... why would she tell on the Gangrels like that?

Gabriel got a serious tone and said.
"What ghoul are you talking about Rebecca?"

Count Hayworth replied.
"I think she's asking for the Kindreds in the raid. You captured some of them and gave them to the Albany Chantry but I didn't know that one of them escaped... when did that happened?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:06 pm

In star's thoughts to discover the bigger picture and the true threat to the Cam, she forgot not everyone here is considered on the "Same Team" and though there is a Alliance, there is still a "Great Divide" among the Cam Kindred. No one seems to fight for the "cause" as a whole. This not something she is completely used to being from the Sabbat which have an "all-for-one " attitude. Something she belives the Cammys could learn from.

<awe f*ck I forgot everyone isn't on the same page here. Secrets secrets secrets.. All this fu*king back stabbing. We are truly never going to find out anything useful 'cuz we are all not working together. >

What ghoul are you talking about Rebecca?"
Star gave a shrug.

I think she's asking for the Kindreds in the raid. You captured some of them and gave them to the Albany Chantry but I didn't know that one of them escaped... when did that happened?"

Star had to think fast...

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" No. I'm asking about The stupid Blood Sacks connection to its dominor...  It was never discovred yes...? Because Mr. Brick interfered and such affairs.
Remember Johnny boy? That Cainite piece of trash who betrayed the Gangrel to the Sabbat which started the raid on the city.  He was being held for private matters by the clan due to his betrayal... He escaped some how..

Star knew Johnny  wasn't among those in the raid during the prisoners capture she made damn sure to look for him and didn't see him. so he must have excaped. She knew the Gangrel would want to interrogate that slimeball personally  and not give him over to the Tremere. Though it seemed Johnny truly may have eluded the gangrels capture of him and his thrall ... Or maybe rhe scumbag died in the fire fight... It was hard to tell. but it was as good of a cover as any. Johnny had already been convicted of working with Sabbat. So it wasn't a far streach to think he could be the one she is talking about.

Johnny would be on the chopping block anyway, and he wasn't any of the Ventrue's business. Besides if her was a catiff who is to tell that he didn't sell the gangrel out for Tremere magic or started serving a dark lord.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Manipulation 3 + Sub 2 +1WP (dif5)
Star carried out 5 launched of one Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
9 , 4 , 3 , 8 , 6
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Brian said to Count Hayworth.
"Jhonny was the kindred that caused the raid to happend Count. He had a motorcycle bar in Rochester named The Lux, per haps you've heard of it."

Lawless nodded as the name ringed some bells in the background.

The Count asked.
"Was he in the raid?"

Brian negated and said.
"No count we had him yes but he escaped from us. He was a kindred with many thralls and had strange conections with the Sabbat. At first he was our ally but after the events in Vancouver with the werewolves he turned against us. Holding the raid hidden almost long long to be caught by surprise."

Lawless asked Brian.
"Sir Hell Song, may I ask, what was that kindred Clan?"

Brian said.
"A Caitiff and I have no reason to think he had any magic knowledge or connection to the Tremere."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:42 pm

A Caitiff and I have no reason to think he had any magic knowledge or connection to the Tremere."

Star thought otherwise though, one doesn't need to know about magic to make a pack with a devil. And in this case the "devil" could be a Dark Warlock. But regardless everything that was going on seemed to connect to something bigger in someway, and she doubted Johnny should be dismissed so easily. He after all started the Raid, He betrayed the Gangrel and the Tower to the Sword, and lied to their face about his involvement. What else was he lying about?...

To Star johnny was as easy target to cast blame on, and was a easy cover up for her slip up..
But none of that didn't answer the real question everyone was dodging, and Star wonders why.
<No one wants to ask about morive.. The "Who proffits most from this"
No one wants to ask about the Warlocks involment... Just pin it on one lone wolf. That's never the case, or maybe it is with the Cam'ys ... >

The whole thing was starting to feel like a smoke screen  but she had no way of proving it .
< why was it done so silently, not really something the Sabbat are good at doing. Why not cause a mass commotion upon escaping and try to take out as many of your enemies on your way out as possible...  especially if you have a demon under your control And a clean escape rout.>
It didn't make any sense to her.
< I have no idea. And what about Matheus In all od this... it seems that  this branches off into many different directions , some are false, and others are misleading, while some hide the truth.  we need to find out where it stemmed from or this whole investigation is going to be a complete sh!t show>
Star thought

Star refused to say anything more, she stood back and leaned against the far wall, crossing her arms and closing her eyes to think.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Int 2 + Occult 2 (Sabbat merit roll)
Star carried out 4 launched of one Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
3 , 8 , 8 , 2
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 pm

For Count Hayworth the most important issue was the ghouls being possesed by one by to be taken out in the Chess Club doing God Knows what under their own noses. He thought the posibilities and were scary. Was there a way to track all in and outs of every ghoul doing shift changes, bringing stuff in or out, by just using security cameras?

The was too worried to think in the Lux or the Caitiff plot to start with. However, this whole deal sounds like a complex scheme where many pawns including the Jhonny was used to trigger some things. For example a raid to get the troyan ghoul inside one of the Camarilla compounds.

<Were they or he targeting the Chess Club specifically? or just any Camarilla compound in or out NYC?> he asked himself. There was a chance, specially if he was a Tremere and there were many Chantries the captured ghoul can be taken to one of them. Strangly enough he wished to have a Tremere to explain what kind of magic was that.

Gabriel said.
"We should go to this Lux place to find any clues. It's a long shot but I think its better than scanning the entire NYC looking for one specific kindred. What do you say?"

The Count felt split in his loyalty. First of all, the Chess Club could be in danger right now. Lady Valerie was not around and he would leave Lord Valentine practically alone in this, except for the ghouls. He said.
"I need to call reinforcements to guard the Chess Club before we leave. Let's go upstairs, I'll talk to Lord Valentine and explain our findings to him."

Brian nodded and followed the Ventrue Elder.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:41 am

Star was silent, still lost in her thoughts. She made no attempt to leave the area until everyone had already started. To Star this whole thing was a bunch a little puzzle pieces scattered about on the floor and she was unable to make out the picture that they alluded too. She only felt that what they were seeing was not the whole picture.

Johnny played some part also, so she didn't feel awkward about brining him up to cover up her "Oof".
But did he have any connections with the Warlocks was the real question on her mind. 
The raid all started with him, now he vanished. Hiding under a rock if he was smart, there is no way he could escape the Gangrels Gate. .. But if that was true, where is he? Star started to regret not wanting her father to kill him.

Star started to wonder if there was a mastermind leading the attack,
<Johnny didn't seem smart enough to plan this raid and set things in motion. But if he didn't , than who? What part do the Tremere play?... And who profits from this plan the most? How does the PRIMOGEN fit in? Adam played his part... Are they working with the Tremere?? Or WORSE the SABBAT?? ....no.. No that would be TREASON! >

Star stopted walking and fell behind the group.

<OK get a grip! There is no way in hell the Primogen would betray the Crown to the Sword. ... Unless... He was trying to prove the Prince Is unfit to rule by proving the decisions the Prince makes would lead the Camirilla to ruin and cause strife within the Clans.... using  this as all a oppoetunity to steal the thrown... And then frame themselves as the savour of the City by removing the threat they helped orchestrated>

Star's eyes went wide and she  became oblivious to everything around her as she pondered this deadly thought.

Star squinted her eyes and shook her head. Those thoughts were even to deadly to ponder.
< No... I'm wrong... There is no plot against the Princedom... I'm thinking too much about this...  >
Star shook the thoughts from her mind and realized she was falling behind in step, so she joged to catch up before anyone noticed she fell behind.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Investigations in the Dungeon (Star) Empty Investigations in the Dungeon (Star)

Post  Malakiel Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 am

After the Randolph and Brick left the Chess Club a yell was heard from its connection to the next corridor, close to the refreshment area.

"HELL SONG! GODDAMMED MAN! YOU LOOK LIKE A KNIGHT OR SOMETHING!"

Brian smiled greatly and went to hug Gabriel. After holding him by his shoulders saying
"MY BROTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down