World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home amog Snakes (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home amog Snakes (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home amog Snakes (Leila)

Post  Leila Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 pm

"Ah." Leila replied to the instructions of her bothers and sisters. Then she shook her head at having more questions of her own. Personally she was overwhelmed with duty, pride and confusion all at once.

She looked to the others to see if there was going to be more information gleaned from anyone else.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 am

Everyone kept silence as a sign of aproval, they were ready to continue. A second before Pillar would start talking one of carpet moved allowing Angel inside the room, she walked in while moving it off her way. She said.
"Good evening, how are you doing? I'm sorry to be late but I got some information."

"From the Dancers" Stein asked in displease.

"Yes, we went to the orphan house in New Jersey. They were glad I could help and gave me something in return." she said. Angel look was a little disturbed, her hair was slightly messed up and her cloth had minimal stains of mud and may be blood judging by the smell.

"Tough night, ha?" said Cross. "Indeed hon! it was hell on the loose". She replied as walked to one of the couchs and sit on it's left arm. "So, what were you talking about?"

Pillar gave her then a short introduction about the topic that were just addressed and ask her for any questions she may had before passing to the next topic, and Angel replied.
"Well I think it will be all the way around. I've heard some werewolves leyends that my friends shared with me, some are very interesting, specially now."

Home amog Snakes (Leila) - Page 2 63702310
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Leila actually smiled when Angel entered the room. It may have seen odd to her brothers and sisters given their current predicament but Leila actually liked Angel from the little time they spent together. She took in her appearance with rapt fascination trying to make a correlation to the Dancing Company that Samuel referred to. Of course none of it made sense.

"Hey Angel. Glad you made it."

Leila waved after she mentioned the werewolves.

"Whose the Dancing Company? And what are the legends about the werewolves?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Angel smiled in complete joy, deviating her attention to Leila. Many in the rest of the group rolled their eyes, in a public and silent Here she goes. Angel said.
"Everyone here seems to know a lot, don't they? Dancing company?" her eyes were acusing the rest of the Clan of misinforming Leila about her group of friends.

"They call themselves the Black Spiral Dancers, and they don't perform for audiences..." Angel seem to consider her last line, she touched her chin with the tip of her finger and continued saying. "... at least not often."

Angel's baby face and pretended naivity was responded with a loud laugh from Stein that seem taken for a horror movie. Loud enough to shut everyone's voices for a second. In response Angel played offended and said.
"This are actual werewolves, Leila. Enemies of our enemies. They worship destruction and defilement in such a way that makes it an art." with a voice tone full with admiration.

"They once were part of the werewolves we know, so they know alot from them. That's all" she ended.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Leila twisted her lip when nearly everyone rolled their eyes at Angel. She just could not understand why everyone expressed such disdain for her. Regardless she listened as she scolded the clan mildly. Steins laughter threw he completely off. Thankfully Angel played along and continued explaining that the dancers were werewolves. Then she nodded an added,

"These werewolves enjoy destruction but are friendly with you. And they can give you intel on the rest of the werewolves actions? They seem like good alies then. So why is everyone so pent up?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Angel seemed very proud of being their allies but when Leila asked the question her mood turned less enthusiastic, and before she started answering Leila's question Stein said.
"Why don't you tell Leila what you were doing in the orphan house so the Dancer gave you this 'intel' thing?"

Samuel intervened.
"Per haps Angel isn't trying to make show for your amusement Stein. I'm you sure know the value of keeping certain things, personal things, to yourself. Don't you?" Samuel's voice was soft and calmed, still it had entwined a serious warning.

A few moments of tension... the calm before the storm.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Leila's face changed swiftly to one of caution. Her hands went still in her lap as she eyed Stein after Samuel's rebuke. Something told her she'd just tapped into something ugly and hidden within her clan. Now she was wondering what personal things Stein had done that he would need to keep secret, even more so than what Angel had to do to get her information. She finally understood that her clan held many many secrets. She shut her mouth more tightly clothes not wanting to further instigate any tension that was now fumigating around the room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

There were a bunch of subtleties going on the next few seconds. Stein stared at Samuel apparently looking for an opening, while the two beautiful ghouls and Elizabeth lain slightly closer to his domitor. Samuel Garrison on the hand looked at Stein directly into his eyes and then to Tantra smiling to her.

Stein changed his gaze from Samuel to Tantra. She was staring at him with a piercing gaze absolutely ready for action. At this point the scene was very confusing for Leila, specially when she tried to seek for Cross and found him missing, he simply wasn't in the room anymore.

A frac of a second later Tantra said with the softest and most tender voice she could.
"Come on my Brothers, I'm sure that Angel would love to share something to satiate Leila's curiosity. Don't you dear?"

Stein smiled back to Samuel and made a polite nod with his head, which he responded with the same cortesy. Angel sighed in relief and was about to start talking when Leila noticed Cross presence just behind the two Samuel's pretty ghouls.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 pm

The room suddenly felt suffocatingly tight with tension. Her eyes darted between Stein and Sam then Tantra as she was added to the fray. Then Angel, Pillar, Cross... wait where was Cross? Her attention reeled back to Tantra as she spoke. Then, there he was. 'Fuck!' Leila thought. He was going to kill the girls because of whatever was going on between Sam and Stein.

Leila forced her eyes back to the group.

"That's ok Angel. We can talk about that later in private. I'm sure that Pillar has more to talk to the clan about."

She watched Cross out of the corner of her eye but looked to angel and then Pillar, hoping he could break this tension.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Angel smiled with naivity and said.
"Sure! I'd love that. It's a date then"

Tantra and Pillar seemed pleased, even relaxed. Taking over again this situation Pillar said.
"Thank you Leila, and yes. There's much to talk about, so please brothers and sisters, take a sit."

At that point only Angel, Cross and the ghouls were standing. They obeyed and everything went back to normal. Afterwards Pillar said.
"Considering your effort I'd like to hear what information you have Angel, so please tells us the update."

Angel said right away.
"Under the city a Great Lord of Destruction is growing. The Dancers call it Aghora and it is gathering all the strenght he can. The most vile, devious and destructive creatures on Earth are comming to New York City to serve this great Lord, some have already gotten here."

Despite the obvious awe and terror in everyones faces she continued.
"Their Leyends speak about the Resurrection of All-Evil, the three heads of the Destruction Incarnation. Heroes from all over the worlds will come and perish to its feet.

As I see it this other werewolves are here to stop the Thing under the city, it's presence has called many creatures, some might be resposible for the kidnappings."

Suddenly she made a pause in her storytelling and said.
"I have more details but... what do you have questions about?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Leila's shoulders visibly collapsed several inches after the tension finally left the room. There was a new level of frailty amid her brother's and sisters that left her thoughts oddly straying to Chester. While Angel talked she thought more and more about him especially as he himself was a different creature as was her father. It was then that she recalled the necklace and immediately she found her hands clutched around the charm. She looked down briefly and checked it to see if it was glowing.

All of her clan was gathered to discuss this underground tormenter and all she could think about were other creatures and the demon that possessed someone possibly in this very room.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:28 am

When focusing all her attention to the necklace, Leila was able to see a faint glow coming from it. Unlike the episode in the back alley early this night, this glow was almost invisible and very different in color, this was light blue, like a sapphire crystal under the moon light.

The first to talk after Angel's words was Stein, his words reflected awe and almost respect for what she just said.
"Can you give credibility to those werewolves' leyends, Angel?" and she answered.

"As far as I can see this really explains two things: for one the presence of such amount of lupines in Staten Island, and second the strange events of kidnappings and stuff." She shruged and said to conclude.

"Still leyends are mixed with exagerations and lies, I can't give full credibility to all the details they told me. That's why I just spoke an abstract, in general seems more accurate than detailed."

Stein noded and Tantra spoke next.
"What does the Leyend says about the main characters of it?"

Angel took a moment before answering. Finally she said.
"In this drama are three main characters: first the All-powerful Lord of Defilement, this isn't just a creature its a manifestation of an entity; when I asked they said that it can be whatever, incarnate in anything just like the Antichrist myth from the christians.

The second character is the heroe, strange as it seems this Leyend isn't a Dancer's one, they took it from the other werewolves and tale it in their own way, still the enemy of the lord has an epic halo around him, and of course this heroe is a lupine, <...who's sacrifice will undo the Eaters of Souls deeds in order to save mother Gaia from Aghora's defiling claws... >"
said in a quoting tone of voice.

After are short pause she continued saying.
"And the third character is a strange one, The Merciful Spirit of Vengance. They said this incarnation represents justice in death, a death without pain. This will be the one destroying Aghora at the end, after this villain does alot of damage, destruction and corruption of course."

Tantra said with an upset tone of voice.
"Do you mock their leyend?"

Angel said.
"Oh Lord, no. I actually think it's going to be. It's the image of this Mercilful goddess, she unsettles me, if such a being exists I don't want to find it." obviously disturbed by the idea.
Home amog Snakes (Leila) - Page 2 Monste11
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Leila bristled as she noticed the light glow from the necklace. She stopped looking at it but her mind did not waver from it. Her thoughts jumped and ebbed swirled around the thought that she was at this very moment in the presence of a sleeping demon, laying dormant in one of her "clan mates" bodies. She started to think about ways to be isolated with each of her clanmates.

She looked around at each of her clan mates. Mouths moving but without words until she focused back in on her companions. Finally listening and devising, thinking and planning. After Angel finished talking about werewolf legends she shifted uncomfortably in her chair.

"Is there any tell tale signs that the legends are coming to pass?"

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Angel shrug and said.
"Well, yes... I think, the leyend is kind of criptic. It mentions the apparance of a Star from the North, the sign of the savior, also about the Resurrection of the Ancient Turtle and stuff like that. It's more like a fable with fantastic actors in it. I presume this symbols make sense for the werewolf nation but not even the Dancers know the exact meaning of this, so this gotta be very inmerse in their culture for us to interpret. You know?"

Samuel asked.
"Angel, tell me about this demon Aghora. What are his attributes? his tools or domains?"

She quickly answered.
"It's a defiler, when I asked about it they told me he can defile minds and bodies alike. This means corruption, lost and decadence. Also seem to be have relation with perversions, its a wide range of domain, Sire. Basiclly it's pure evil." her words full with admiration and respect.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Leila nods in understanding though she has nothing more to ask really. She twists her mouth in confused contemplation. Both about this legend and about the the mystery clan mate.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Cross spoke up.
"Well I guess that's it. Probably the two we already know of, the defiled vein creature and the kidnappers could be working for these Lord. Also would make sense that our brother underneath are save, they don't hold ties to their Humanity as nosferatus do, so the Lord might consider them harmless otherwise it would have attack them. Just saying."

Tantra replied.
"Poor information it's worst than no information at all. Until we're sure about it I prefer to expect anything and assume nothing at all."

Cross lowered his voice and replied.
"... but that doesn't help us much Tantra, does it?"

Tantra's eyes nailed Cross and said with a silk soft tone in her voice.
"It does Cross. We can continue with our plan without interference, any prejudce could deviate us. Don't you think?"

Cross stayed quiet, still confused.

Last edited by Malakiel on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Leila watched the exchange between Cross and Tantra with unease. She looked sympathetically at Cross though. She's been on the other side of those daggers of eyes and it was maddening.

"Good to know Angel. Anybody encounter anything strange yet yourselves?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 am

Angel answers.
"I know I have but you already know that."

Stein replies.
"We do and in some way we all have but I think that Leila's question points to any so called demonic activity. Considering the nature of this demon I'd say that New York was built by it, what's NYC if not Babylon, if the antichrist exists I'm sure he'd be a newyorker."

Pillar nods and says.
"I think that Tantra's advice comes to order. We don't know anything so we can't predict or suppouse. One thing is certain, we need to asure our survival and to do that we must grant or feeding, our haven and watch out for danger. From this moment on, no hunting outside our precint." said that staring at Cross and Leila mostly.

Tantra nods seconding the order, as well Samuel, understanding completely the reason for it.

Pillar continued.
"Each of us have a mission to do, divide in work groups: Stein and Cross, Samuel and Leila; Tantra and me will be guiding and coordinating your actions. Angel, I need you as a link between the Others and us, you'll be our Ambassador among the rest of the supernatural creatures in the City.

Any questions?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am

Leila listened carefully this time. Her experience with Chester and the cab driver ou her on the edge as far as supernatural experiences go. At least it was the norm for everyone to have experienced it, New York being the cesspool that it was. She listened on to Pillars directions and honestly she was relieved to be limited to feeding grounds of their domain. It meant she didn't have to venture too far from her clan mates in case something happened. With that settled and talk of forming groups at play she looked to Samuel with a smile. He'd be her partner, she then looked to Pillar and shook her head and waited for him to address everyone else if they had questions so she could start planning with Samuel.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 am

With everyone silent Pillar said.
"Then this Clan Meeting is dismissed. Carry on brothers and sisters, we have a lot to do."

As everyone went on their own ways grouping as instructed Samuel smiled back to Leila and made a sign inviting her to join him. Afterwards he talked to Elizabeth who went to Tracy and Jen to guide them out of the room, while passing by Leila the three of them salute her as they went out.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Leila roused at Samuel's invitation and walked across the room to join him on his couch. She waved the girls away unabashedly admiring the young girls beauty. It was still difficult to believe how stunning they were.

"Evening Dr. Garrison." She smiled to him as she sat.

"How have the nights been treating you?" She mused as she slipped closer to him on the couch.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

With his usual politeness Samuel answered.
"Very well, Thank you Leila. I'm glad to see you back in the Lair so soon, I was hoping for that misunderstanding to be over quickly and thanks to the Dark Father here you're."

Crossing his left leg over the right and making a bohemian gesture he continued.
"I'd like to go straight to the point if you don't mind, we can chat about our wherabouts since our last encounter later with the proper drinking and in better circunstances."

Concluding with a smile.
"Regarding to the party we have a lot of preparation to do. These Toreador's parties are in general very fancy, specially when the try to impress, many times they include humans as servitors and guests alike, and of course that means we need to be cautious about our behavior.

Nevertheless I'd like to start by the very basics, with the Kindred that most likely will be there. Also about the context, meaning, where the party is taking place. Toreador's Elysium, their major haven: American Museum of Natural History in Manhattan. Have you heard of it?"

Leila's information about the Museum:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

With the niceties dismissed she figured that she would be in for another flash of information. She payed close attention as he spoke and nodded briefly indicating she did know of the museum.

"Yes, I've heard of this museum. It contains millions of items and is a popular tourism attraction. So it is controlled by the Toreador's?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Samuel nods.
"Indeed. This Museum is one of the Camarilla's Elysium in the City, a sacred ground for them, sort of speak. A Toreadors enforce peace there, fiercely.

This Haven holds many more treasure than those available for tourist, the undergroud of it its packed with ancient relics and fosils, many are held illegally others are kept away from the public's view for their obvious supernatural condition. I've been there a few times, as you remember from your shopping in Manhattan I have strong conections with the Camarilla, good enough to grant me access to such places, one the reasons to choose me I believe.

Toreadors have invested alot to cause envy and awe over visitors so don't hold yourself to flatter their beauty and taste, they love ego massages. Also its very important to respect Art inside these walls, they are radical when it comes to punishing bad critics, some of their own Sect have been bleed out because of that, and I've even heard tales about Kindred destruction due to Art robbery and defilement."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next