World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home amog Snakes (Leila)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Home amog Snakes (Leila) - Page 5 Empty Re: Home amog Snakes (Leila)

Post  Leila Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Leila poked her tongue out at him but couldn't help but laugh a little bit as well.

"You can be whatever you want darling. If being a chicken drunkard suits you, you'd be fantastic at it! But you'd have to explain to me the logistics of being a transexual lesbian in painstaking detail. It seems fascinating."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Samuel smiled in a deviant way then he said.
"Of that I prefer to keep the secret. Per haps we can talk about something else?"

A Short pause and then.
"What do you think of those bloody Followers of Seth?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Leila looked at him with an air of indignation. Like him even mentioning their name was vile. Her eyes became little slits full of expression and imitation.

"You mean those snakes. I've thankfully not had much experience with them but I've heard about how they like to seduce people into the darkness of their very own souls."

She shudders thinking about her own experiences in the darkness, knowing how frightening it can be, and also how freeing to yield to the Dark Father.

"I think they make deals with the devil... and that's not the type of playground I'd be caught dead on."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Samuel smiled big, then he said.
"I think we're ready Leila. You got it perfectly, using your own memories instead of pure lies to back your words, that reflects in your aura you can't decieve your own heart. Keep that in mind."

Standing up from the couch he continue.
"I'll go to slumber now. We have a very important night tomorrow, we'll keep practicing this time out in the public, we also need to buy some nice clothes. It's the last night before the party.

Let the darkness guard your slumber, see you tomorrow"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

Leila smiled as well and let out a small sigh of relief. She for one was grateful she was able to pull that last question off. She could have surely gotten herself into a lot of trouble with that one when faced with the real deal. She watched him stand yet stayed seated herself.

"Ah more shopping!"

It was difficult to tell whether she was excited about this venture but her voice chirped into the high pitched squeals of a rambunctious teenager. But she toned it down for the sake of the rest of her audience. She inclined her head in thanks to Sam and then added,

"Thank you for tutoring me, I find that if I do better if I just think about relating myself to the topic. Good day Samuel."

She thought about walking him out but she'd have plenty of time alone with him tomorrow so she decided against it. Instead her gaze drifted about to the rest of the room, seeing who was still there and what they were doing. She wondered casually if anyone had been watching them, she had to focus so hard that she didn't even bother to check.

After sizing up the room she looked specifically for Cross and Angel.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum