World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster House (Leila)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster House (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster House (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 am

The thee girls walked down the alley with him, finally reaching the inner side of the building to their right, once inside the man eyes returned to normal and asked with a polite tone.
"Why are you here ladies? if I may ask"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 am

Leila resisted the urge to look crossly at him.

"I was told to come here for the gathering. A Ms. Tantra should be expecting me."

She replied shortly though her words were still sweet and heavily accented. She came across as confident and calm though she was avoiding looking at the girls to maintain her composure.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Incredulous and suspicious the man looks to the three of them paciently analysing the possible traps entangled within Leila's words, pondering what could be true and what a lie, few seconds later he says.
"Does the name Elizabeth rings any bells for you? if it does please talk to me about her relation with the three of you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm

"Yes, I know an Elizabeth... She is an acquaintance of a close friend. These girls probably know her better than I. Why is that of importance to you?"

Her brow raised and she looked to the girls giving them permission to speak if they wished.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Jen and Tracy looked back at Leila they just woke up from a dream, a second ago they were in the cab and now without an explaination they're outside, there is no cab but an strange man asking about Elizabeth. They were just on guard trying to understand what happend.

The man answers.
"Elizabeth called a few hours ago, she told me that Dr. Garrison's protegee will be getting here without him. We were waiting also for Tantra's childe so I had to make sure you were them.

Welcome.

By the way young lady the way you addressed to the security personel caused some suspiciousness, you should not be that outspoken about our affairs, you never know you could be listening. Remember that other clans are disciplined about spying. Ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Leila nodded, it was taking her her a while to grasp all of the spies and caution that needed to be taken. But she nodded and made a note to herself to be more thorough and aware.

"Yes you have the right group then, and I shall be even more cautious and aware in the future. It seems we have far more enemies than I should have originally guessed. I actually thought I was being elusive with that phrasing."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 pm

The man smiled.
"My name is Pillar Keeper of the Serpent's Lair and guardian of our meetings, nice to meet you all, Sorayya, Jenniffer and Tracy.

Please come this way."
making a hand sign to show the way.

Entering through one of the four buildings, accessing the center one by suterranean tunnels and going through many security systems with biometric mesures the comitive finally arrived to a big hall, even more luxurious than Samuels building, also more personal, the lobby was not a public place, still it had elevators and stairs like anyother hotel except that seemed to be owned by just one person.

Monster House (Leila) - Page 3 Interc3

Pillar walked to one of the elevators and called the bottom.
* DING * And he went inside of it.

Monster House (Leila) - Page 3 3858947113_0c59e9d91a

Leila noticed one unsettling phenomenon, Pillar had no reflection in the elevator mirror!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Leila walked along, marveling in the splendor of the great halls. When she was ready to settle in, she would be sure her quarters were as lavishly appointed.

"A pleasure to meet you as well Pillar. If it is not matter to you, I prefer to be called Leila amoungst our own. Stunning place."

She looked on marveling at the trimmings of the great hall. Once into the elevator she looked over herself, briefly and quickly noticed her and the girls reflection as she would expect but to her grim discover, Pillar had none. She looked to him and then the mirror to confirm. And so it was, he did not cast a reflection! Startled by this oddity she asked hum out of pure curiosity.

"Is there some sort of veil in here? You are without reflection Pillar."

Her statement was almost as if she was sure he didn't know this fact.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:53 pm

* Pillar giggle * "Hahaha... no, not in here, my soul is veiled. Mirrors tend to show beings more subtle body and it was veiled by Seth's blessing." he says.

The door opened again to a big chamber, there was music in it, food and naked men and women everywhere, partially dressed with sadomaso leather straps and leashes. Among them some others dressed very elegantly.

There were eleven people wearing suits tuxidos and elegant dresses, men and women, each wearing jewelry and fancy clothes mostly in black, dark blue and red, among them Tantra. There were also twenty other people, some Leila could recognize from the serpent's lair, naked slave from both genders carrying plates with liquor and snacks for the rest, the slave were wearing black leather leashes and straps more to ornate them than to cover their most intimate body parts.

"Welcome ladies, feel at home."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Leila took in the visuals around her, her expression is nothing short of shock and awe. Firstly at all the blatant nudity, secondly at the leather and chains tied to them. Slaves! She'd eventually have to accept the fact this was a way of life for her new family. The keeping of slaves was something that her own family had struggled with for many hundreds of years. She at once thought herself above this practice but in her current state it meant one thing. An abundance of vitae. She spotted Tantra and felt slightly more at ease, but now the thought of their vitae was beginning to consume her. All she saw was how easily accessible most major veins were.

She closed her eyes combating her thoughts, she opened them and smiled at Pillar,

"An intriguing blessing indeed, thank you for the welcome."

Leila turned to face both girls looking at their reaction to what they saw in front of them. Then she nodded to the both of them and made her way to her sire, slowly maneuvering around the bodies, assuming it'd be most rude to sample without first introducing herself. She moved to her sires side and brought her hand around Tantra's waist.

"Evening my sire."

She offered to the divine specimen that made her what she was. She briefly looked back to see if the girls were in tow.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

The scene was very amusing partially at least, Jen and Tracy were stilted, following Leila very very close with open eyes, shocked, comfronting an scene they were not prepared to.

Tantra was espectacular dressed in black with dark blue jewelry and platinum with zaphires ornating the rest. She was at the moment holding a cup of red wine(?) in her perfect posture in elegant visage.
Monster House (Leila) - Page 3 Angelina-jolie-20050227-28234

"I'm pleased to see you Childe, welcome.

Are you thirsty?"
Tantra looks directly into Leila's eyes blatantly ignoring Jen and Tracy as nonexistants.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Leila exhaled a sharp sigh of relief. Her sire could sense her inner struggle, no better words could have been uttered by Tantra just then.

"You know me too well. I am quite thirsty."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

She smiles and nods.
"Come with me then... alone"

Tantra walks to a male slave and graps one of his leash then continues walking taking him with her. Now in an empty spot of the room.
"Bite him in his neck and drink from him just to the first threshold, afterward lick just half of the wound. That will tell to others which have been drank from"

Jen and Tracy stayed behind.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Leila thought only of the thirst and she left with her sire, leaving the girls without so much as a glance. She approached the man and without waiting for his reaction, her fangs were extended and her mouth pressed tightly against his neck, her arms gripping him about the shoulders. Sharpened teeth pierced his thin flesh, the beat of his heart shunting blood to the vessel which leaked into her throat. The feelings of feeding all began to flood back to her again as she drank. She could feel the blood rushing through her system waking her deadened features. And then so shortly after she began, she could feel him beginning to fade and so she withdrew her fangs and carefully sealed only half of the wound as instructed. She was far more careful in her feeding now than she was when she was first made. Not a drop spilled on her D&G dress. She sucked her teeth insuring her mouth was clean and smiled.

"Thank you, Tantra. It is alright then if I have more? I shall keep in mind the marks so as not to harm any of them."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Feeling the satisfaction going through her entire body Leila was astonished, thrilled, far more than orgasmic.

Tantra denied to Leila moving her head.
"This party was not though to be a blood feast, this should be your only drink."

short pause.
"I want to introduce you to my Sire, Elie. You should be respectful at all times not because you have something to fear from him but in your own benefit. Do you have any questions?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Leila nodded in understanding, gracefully she flirted over the notion of her last drink from her party. She was far more satisfied than when she came and that was obviously a good thing.

"Of course, I understand Tantra. I consider it an honor to be able to meet your sire. I do have one question however. Whose establishment is this? That I might be able to pay appropriate respect for that individual?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Tantra considers her reply for a few seconds and then.
"That's a complicated question since there are many of our kind involved in this particular facility, some from our same blood and others from different clans. The most simple answer would be it's Elie's Building since he could burn it or just give it away if he wishes to, still not without consequences"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"Ah, I assume there are many different services provided here then. What clans are in this partnership? So far, I feel like I only heard of enemy vampires."

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Tantra says.
"We have deals with many bloodlines, judging by Samuel description of your experience in Ann's store I'd say that you know that much. We try to keep good relationships with all bloodlines, there are few with whom we have a war or a dispute depending on the severity of our disagreement.

Regarding these buildings is a profitable deal we have with a Clan named Ventrue, they would like to describe themself as blue blooded vampires with overwhelming power over humans, their strings control pretty much everything in this city if you can put a price on something they would most likely own it."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm

"I see. Very well, thank you for taking the time to explain that to me. I am ready to be introduced to your sire."

Leila smiled and stood up straighter. She felt like she was meeting her in-law for the first time. She so wanted to make a good impression and she thought about all the lessons she has had thus far to get her to this point.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Tantra walked around the main room and went through a big door ornated with silver decoration, inside was a big study its walls were covered with bookshelves and pieces of art, the place had an odor of ancient knowledge, old wood and wisdom.

The bookshelves are made of ebony giving a dark look to the room, between each two bookshelf there is a piece of art, a painting of egyptian ancient art or an sculpture of Seth with a different position each with extraordinary detail and realism. Each of these pictures had a golden frame probably wood covered with actual gold judging by its reflection under the dimmed white light, the sculptures on the other hand were all over pillars of dark brown wood with beautiful ornaments inscripted in them.

In the center of the room, right under a big lamp made of gold was a desk also made of dark brown wood with impressive ornaments of ancient geroglyph in it refering to Seth's images. Over the desk were many objects but none was electric much less electronic, not a single telephone, laptop or digital clock, not even a lamp. Behind that desk was a man, dressed with a white elegant suit, very dark tanned skin and totally bald with several tattoos on him, hanging from his neck were three thick golden chains with several amulets and many rings in each finger of his hands, under his white suit was a purple shirt with three bottoms lose showing a very masculine chest with no hair.

Spoiler:

Tantra bowed before the desk with one knee to the ground and solemnly said.
"Good evening Sire"

The man speaks with a dark deep voice brought to this world from the very maws of hell.
"Good evening Chide, you're welcome."

Tantra replies.
"Thank you my Lord, this is Leila child of darkness. I formally present her as my Childe to you my Sire"

The man stares at Leila with his potent brown eyes and says.
"You're also welcome here Leila"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Leila followed her sire to the seperate room. Her stride was oddly in tune with the beat of the music that was playing. Once through the doors Leila's eyes were briefly caught up in the air of the room, the old feel and smell, the sheer amount of knowledge that the shelves must hold, the style of the room and the images spoke volumes of his status. Leila looked over the man with her soft supple hazel eyes.

She watched as her sire knelt before the man and not one second later she too was on one knee bowing her head until she was addressed. She looked up to him, literally and in admiration. She was almost hesitant to speak but the strength behind his glare all but compelled her to.

"Thank you grand sire. It is an honor to be welcomed into your presence."

Leila felt as if she were in the presence of her own grandfather. The power emanating from his gaze alone commanded her respect. Though now she knew what real power felt like, basking in what felt like another era long gone and forgotten in its respects. She continued kneel until instructed otherwise.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Elie said
"Tantra you may stand up I wish to talk with your Childe, step aside." Leila's sire stood up with stoic elegance and firmly bowed and stepped aside allowing Elie to completely focus on Leila with all his senses.

"Leila...

My Childe has described me the circumstances of your embrace, as well I asked her about your rights and wrongs since your becoming and she fully answered to fulfill my expectations."
short pause.

"Samuel was brought to my presence as well to give me his appreciations about your behavior, with the most delicate detail about your personallity and intentions..." another short paused but longer than the last.

"It seems that Hasani's initial appreciations about you were incredibly accurate, astonishing in its detail and precision... that pleases me, because I based my decision on his opinion about you. Now that I have you before me I'm glad to say that you're all that we expected from your first nights among us, because of that I congratulate you and honor your courage." he says kindly and finish his last sentence with a smile in his face.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Leila listened intently as the man before her spoke. She initially hardened her resolve to hear potentially negative reviews on her progress. By the end of his speech with all of his pauses she was full of nerves and then suddenly there was praise and she was shocked beyond her containment. Her face lit up and she looked to her sire with a smile of accomplishment. Then she turned back to Elie and nodded her head in a bow to him.

"I appreciate your assessments. Thank you for acknowledging me and welcoming me into your lineage. I feel I have learned a great deal in the past nights and I must thank Tantra as well as Samuel for their time and their lessons. I am grateful for the blessings of the Dark Father and hope to use them more in the coming nights to the benefit of his great name."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:37 pm

"You may stand up Leila" said Elie gently.

The elder stood up from his chair and walked around his desk to get near Leila, then posing a hand over her shoulder he guide her over where Tantra was.
"My dear Tantra, do you think that Leila is ready to be independant? Is she able to survive on her own in this territory without bringing shame to our kind?"

Tantra thinks her answer and solemnly answers.
"Yes my Lord, I think she is"

And Elie replies.
"Then I release you from Tantra's care Leila, and I release you from this burden Tantra since she is now considered responsable for her actions.

Congratulations Leila."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next