World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) - Page 6 Empty Re: Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 pm

The man continued walking this time to Leila's bag plate, slow and secured of himself.
"You can hear snakes hissing at the zoo, SSSS! SSSS!

You can hear snakes hissing at the zoo, SSSS! SSSS!"
then he giggles.

"Remember, remember... little Darkness Girl... people that know people have many eyes, much more than then one on their faces, give me an 'L', give me an 'E', give me an 'I'... L-e-i-l-a....." he whispers in Leila's ear.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) - Page 6 Empty Re: Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Leila Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:23 pm

He knew her name. Her kindred name. How the fuck did he know that. Leila thought she had it together but internally she began to panic. An incredible chill of nerves flashed down her body but she didn't move. She couldn't...

'Play dead, Tantra will find me, play dead, she will find me.'

She started to wonder where in her laundry list of mistakes had she been found out. Where did the eyes he was talking about see her. What the hell was going on.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 pm

"I'm here... and you're there... and that's all we need right now" he whispers while his warm breath touched Leila's ear.

"You can believe me, you can trust me, I'm here to help...to help you" he nervously giggles like crazy

"There's someone in your family, your death new family that's destined to destroy you, and the rest of this precious City, but that sibling of yours is not like you, he's special, so special that he or she can hide from me. Can you imagine that?" another hot wave of breath caresses Leila's cheek.

"I'd like to have a date with you. Tomorrow, meet me at Hart Island first time by Night, don't be late and don't speak about this to anyone, or write... or sign.. or, well you get the idea, don't you?

I'll wait for you in the Cementery."
the warmth of his breath caresses once more her cheek, this time followed by a kiss.

"... and one more thing, even if Tantra says so, when you're in danger, at least defend yourself" he does a malefic laughter this time, the laughter fades away as the presence vanish from the room.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Leila could have shitted on herself in those few panic stricken seconds that his voice tormented her. He didn't want her at all and for that small piece she was grateful. She would've audibly exhaled if she wasn't already supposed to be dead. The nerves finally started to lift but she was still rigid inside the bag.

But who and what the hell was he. Hot breath, that terrifying kiss and obviously he'd had to been reading her mind. There was no other way he could tell about her message to Tantra. From all sides she was used, by some stranger and her own clanmates. What the hell was going on with everyone and who was he talking about. Why would she even be created if a clan mate wished her destroyed. No one that she knew of harbored ill towards her. The only she could think of was Cross but he seemed perfectly ok on the phone. Straight away she felt like she could eliminate three of her clan. Her mind was racing over the others.

She couldn't believe the things she was experiencing or hearing. It seems like the world was only darkness for her from now on. Still she kept still until she was absolutely sure she was alone again. Cross would know something happened because she hung up on him so suddenly. She had to cover herself, surely whatever this thing was knew if she did tell...
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Leila waited for an undetermined amount of time until her phone rang again, this time was Tantra's number in the ID.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Leila pulled the vibrating device from her pocket and answered her voice in a soft whisper.

"Hello."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Tantra's voice.
"I have everything ready, stand up and go to the service door of the morgue, you will find it open. I'll be waiting for you outside"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can manage."

Leila clicked off the phone and shoved it back into her pocket. Then she had the task of getting out of this wretched body bag. She let her fangs retract and tear at the fabric above her head seeing if that was enough to rip it.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Leila tried to bite the plastic bag with out hands but it prove to be a difficult challenge that was unsuccessful
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Leila was still so flustered about the entire ordeal she realized how pointless her efforts were mouthing the plastic was sure to arouse titilating thoughts in some people, but not to break her out of there. She bought her heavy hands to her face and used her grip to offer resistance for her sharp fangs and to pull at the fabric, thinning it to open it.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm

and the plastic were ripped as it was cut with a knife. The room was dark except for emergency lamp's little leds and other devices'.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Leila looked around the room at all of the random lights and surroundings for just a few seconds. Then she started to rip the plastic down and away from the rest of her body, retracting her fangs in the process. This caused her to thoughts to race towards feeding. She felt that strong urge rumble deep in her bowels. The insatiable beast.

For the first time in a few hours she tried to sit up, she took her time and moved carefully and slowly, not entirely sure how much movement her body could sustain after she'd healed. She wasn't completely incapable which was good but she felt slow and sluggish. She swung her legs around and off the metal table and slowly stood to her feet. Leila grabbed the plastic bag she was once contained in and rolled it up shoveling it into her purse [ST Intervention: When Leila realize that her purse was gone, most likely packed as evidence by the CSI or police officers]

After steadying herself she unwrapped the impromptu scarf from her mouth and wrapped it around her head, covering the bullet wound that she had yet to heal. She felt her head to make sure the gaping whole there was covered and then she staggered forward unsteadily on her heels towards the door. Once there she reached for the handle, she listened in the crease of the door for any sounds of footsteps or life outside of it before she turned the knob.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 pm

The hunger made Leila difficult to focus and the feeling of slumbering was also overwhelming, looking around into darkness gave few information to her, alot of blurr shapes and shadowy silhouettes.

From that point Leila saw only one door, an small one with a thin light line underneath. The rest of the room was in darkness so was difficult to know if there were any other exits avaiable.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Leila stood at the door trying to focus, but rethinking her steps since her things were missing. She wondered if they were in the same room and she looked back behind her, her body moving slowly in response. All she wanted to do was feed and slumber. She held onto the door to keep her balance and orientation in the room. Then she had one look around with serpents eyes.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 pm

The room in darkness became clearer, enlighted with red reflections. She could saw the thrown steel bed next to hers that was in its flank with a big hole in its center, probably a dagger cut 'Throught steel?' amazing. There were also many boxes in one wall possible to keep bodies or may be to store other things, at the end there was a hallway turning left to somewhere.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Leila looked harder at the steel bed that used to be next to her. And saw the giant hole that could have been her. She was ever so grateful she didn't say anything, what could he have done to her? Then she saw the boxes, slowly she shifted her body over to them and opened one hoping to see stored belongings..
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Spoiler:
Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) - Page 6 Morgue
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Dead bodies... figures. Leila closed the door of the "box." She wasn't at all revolted at the sight. She gave a wayward look down in the strange hall then thought about what Tantra said about the service door. She started slowly down the hall hugging the wall along the sides of it and peering over the ledge when the hall turned directions.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Without much trouble Leila was able to find the service door at the back of the morgue, there she saw in her red sight the bright thin line of light going through the gap between the doors.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Leila allowed her vision to relax back to normal, her movements were still slow and labored but she made her way down the hall to the illuminated door. Her hands reached for the handle and opened the door.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 pm

She opened the door to the parking lot at the back of the police mortuory, there was Tantra standing next to a limousine, she was alone. Leila looked left of her where a security camera was pointing right at this exit but the light that usually meant it was active was off, Leila also supoused that this part of the police facilities should be guarded by security personel but it wasn't, strangely unprotected.

Tantra paciently waited for Leila to get inside of the limousine...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Leila looked at Tantra and the limo and then around the area noting the oddities, specifically the camera. She looked at it for a moment and then collected herself, satisfied the feed had to be broken somehow. After a few slow seconds Leila managed to walk, her movements had a weight to them but she managed to get to the limo finally.

"Thanks for coming."

She said with a smile before she scooted herself inside the limo.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Then she entered in the vehicule, allowing silence to speak for a few seconds while she closed the door of the limousine and then she said. The driver started the car towards the Serpent's Lair.

After more than a minute that seemed like an hour to Leila Tantra finally said.
"Was I wrong to release you from my care?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Leila sat in the limo grateful for the relaxing environment. She didn't have time to process the uncomfortable silence, her bodies needs were clamoring for every spare second of her attention. The need to feed and rest. When Tantra finally spoke she was stunned by the question. Her doe like hazel eyes lifted to her sire's in a sorrowful expression. She sat in silence for a while looking upon her sire's face studying her while she formed her thoughts in her head.

"I do not believe you were wrong to release me. It was not my intentions to cause trouble tonight Tantra. I was only trying to help my brother in blood. I admit I've made many mistakes tonight and I feel I have learned from them."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Tantra stared at Leila's eyes and said.
"I always help our clanmates as best as I can, just as I did with you tonight. Sometimes I collect favors or goods from them, sometimes I don't depending on the cause of their problem. I don't reward stupidity in any way, so, should I be collecting from you Childe? or you had a good reason to be there?" she lowered her tone back to the soothing tone that was so common in her.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next