World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) Empty Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) Transfer-blog480

Isolated compound barely inside of Brooklyn, working all night as many trash trucks entered and went out all night, in the middle of a thick industrial zone. The limousine entered to the complex parking loot followed by the trash truck.

Eventually both vehicules stopped and Stein got out of the vehicule, also Little Guy, his driver and the guys from the truck. Then the trash truck opened the back compartment and Stein said to the guys there.
"Ok guys, bring it down"

Four men got in the trash truck, and like it was a light piece of plastic or paper they threw the car out of the trash truck like an old can. Went to the front of the truck again, brought back with them Gasoline cans and started to spur a lot of it over the metal and plastic scrap that once were Cross' car.

Stein got back away from the pile and let his guys do they job, to let the car get consume by the flames...

From a safe distance he said..
"Beautiful, isn't it?" followed by the car's explosion and heat wave
Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) Boom10
"Wonderful..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) Empty Re: Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Leila Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Leila watched from the car as the whole charade happened. She was stunned at the explosion watching the fire catapult into the air. It's red and orange blazing flames shooting into the sky. She was nervous about the headlines, about who would miss Bob and about the cost of this whole thing.

Leila stepped out of the car for just a second to admire the flames. It seemed like such an odd activity but those whom she'd spoken with on the issue seemed to make it an artform rather than credit its deadly abilities. She simply nodded to Stein leaning against the car watching the mess she made being burnt to oblivion.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) Empty Re: Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 pm

After a few minutes a second explosion happend, possible due to the gas tank of the vehicule exploding, right after, the same guys took extinguishers and started to extinct the fire, reducing it to darkness. Then one of the men brought a little payloader to pick up the car and take it inside of the compound.

Stein followed by foot the payloader inside, he was walking slowly checking everystep of the process to make sure what was going to be done each step of the way.

Inside of the building were many machines ready to compact and destroy to shreds everything that fell into its mechanisms. The payloader threw the car inside an hydraulic compacting machine, that keep smashing and pressing the car until it was reduce to a minimun small box of plastic and steel.

"Burning the body keep it from rotting. That will also cover any track that could be left inside of the car"
said Stein among with the loud noises of the recycling factory.

Williamsburg Transfer Station (Leila) 4520986339_c613591dcb_z
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Leila jumped at the second explosion. The unexpected blast sent the chill down of danger down her spine. She looked on as the car was put out and moved inside. Something about the process was fascinating to her. She'd never been involved in any kind of dirty workings. It was intriguing and scary, she felt the rawness and grittiness of the world being handed delivered to her feet. She watched in awe as the burnt car was pressed and compacted to unrecognizable shreds.

"Wow! Whatth now?!"

She said loudly in reply to Stein. It was more than clear that he had done this a few times over now and that no traces of Bob or this car would ever be found.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Stein continue walking around the car that was now being taken outside by a giant magnetic plate into a transporting line.
"Come, let's teach you how to fix that mouth of yours"

Once outside another magnetic plate took the car from the transporting line to a pile of cars compressed just like it, perfect camouflage in plain sight.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 pm

"Oh tttthank heavensss yesss."

Leila followed him along, still admiring the massive process, the magnets and the rows of cubed cars. She had a thought about whether this was Stein's company or did he just have that kind of pull. It was a question for later though as she grew even more she was excited to learn about fixing teeth. She thought the teeth would return in the next night but was flushed with relief about being able to fix it now.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 am

Almost everything inside the recycling center was automatic, still many employees worked even this late. Stein was walking around the machinery down to a little office at the nortest part of the building, followed close by two of his men and Leila.

He went inside of it and each men stood at the door guarding it jellously.

The room was acoustic isolated from the factory, had many monitors showing many angles of the compound, from the outside, specially the main gate and from the inside including each door and window flashing continuously.
"Take a sit Leila" he said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am

Leila eyed each of the men curiously once she got to the office door. She took the proffered seat her gaze moving towards the monitors and the flickering views. She smiled to Stein once she'd seen the camera's all rotate views.

"Ttthhankss again. Whattth do I owe you for all tthhhis?"

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Stein stared at Leila's mouth with a disgusted look in his face and then said.
"Some things can cause a kind of damage that I can only describe as magical, wheter because of the nature of the source or because of an exagerated effect due to the magical nature of the receiver. That's the case with our fangs, some discipline effects, the claws of werewolves and so on, that's also the case with that wound you have there. That's what we call Aggravated Damage.

As vampire we are magicily susceptibles to some sources of damage, even if the source itself it's mundane, such as fire, sunlight and others; those cause Aggravated Damage to us.

To heal Aggravated Damage we must concentrate alot, just like we do with regular wounds, except that takes longer. This kind of damage can be healed slow and slower, there's no fast way to get rid of it. 'Slower' healing is always possible, still might be exhausting to do so if you have been doing physical activities during the night and the wounds may even open again if you undertake physical activities after you're healed. 'Slow' healing can be tricky, you can either focus your will to heal and continue with your nightly task even if they're physical or to be able to heal more at the slower rate. It also requires a masive amount of vitae.

The method of choice depends on the initial effort and concentration you put into it and the amount of vitae you invest.

I'm sure you have noticed that after physical empowerment and sex, among other physical activities, you feel more thirsty. That's because our body consumes blood in order to function, and of course as we demand more from our body, more blood it consumes. Healing is a physical activity, just like sex, and healing aggravated damage is the footbal-team-gang-bang equivalent to the regular sex, if the analogy suits you. So, it requires alot more blood than usual to heal, and alot more concentration.

Concentrating for a short period of time, let's say a minute it's usually enough to for most kindreds to heal at slower rate, of course there are exceptions in both directions good and bad, concentrating further and more intensly for about ten minutes its good enough to heal at slow rating. As you can imagine you can keep concentrating and invest more blood, but that would be exhausting, leaving you to rest for the rest of the night for sure, still you can if you need to heal from very severe wounds in a short amount of time. Most aggravated wounds heal in 24 hour periods, some are already healed when you wake up in the next night.

Is it clear?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Leila listens intently to the very long explanation Stein offered for healing. She nodded every once in a while and smirked at the sex comments. Clearly his first impressions of her were largely inaccurate but for a change she didn't mind. Mostly she didn't want to speak with the horrible lisp missing teeth had brought on. Once he finally concluded she straightened up in the chair, thinking about Cross' need to heal as well.

"Sssso, I can heal now, buttth itttth would costttss me more vitttthae and stthtronger concentttthracion ttthan ifff I waittthed tttho ressttts tttthill ttthomorrow and heal? I am really hungry already tttho."

Leila looked down into her hand and flicked her thumbs between each other feeling guilty about what had to happen with Cross' car.

"Crossth hasss aggravatttthed damage assss well. I wasss ssssupposssed ttttho be helping him heal."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Stein says.
"This damage won't disapair on its own, you need to employ alot of vitae to heal it. What I meant was that healing before you slumber allow you to rest after you heal. That way wounds won't open again." Stein voice was dark and deep as usual.

He also ignored blantantly her comment about Cross.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Leila nodded in understanding.

"I undersssthand ttthattth. Ifff I do so now, I will be ssstttharving. I can already ffeel ttthe beasstths pressence looming inssside of me."

She looked up to Stein with a cautious frightened look about exactly what could happen if her beast escaped.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Stein says.
"We're done then. I'll think about your offer later.

by the way, don't worry about Leo he has been taking care of, I'll take him personally to Cross' house.

Is there anything else I could help you with?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm

"Ummm, yeah. You wouldn'ttth happen tttho have any exttthra vittthae? I'd like tttho feed before I heal."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Stein says
"I could sell you some, or give you my own for free. Your choice" dark and cold expression, no emotion was shown
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Leila looked at him with a funny raised brow. Surely the drink from him wasn't free, it came at a huge cost albeit not a monetary one. Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head.

"How much Stttthein?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

* STEIN SPECTRAL CREEPY LAUGHT *
Evil Laugh **

He seemed to enjoy Leila's joke.

seconds after...

"I'll charge you with the average among followers. Fifthy thousand dollars for one adult human of your preference, or fourty thousand for one of my choice."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Leila's mouth nearly gaped open.

"Ttthats exttthorttthion. Isss ttthaat ssweriousssly how much or do you justtth wantth me bound tttho you?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Stein expression was steel frozen.
"That's the average price for collecting a human and it's deliver to you. Why would I extort a Clanmate? that doesn't make sense. And... If wanted to force you into bound, I'd just have to order it or subdue you by strength"

after a short pause he says.
"This is not charity but bussiness and I'm making you a good offer compared to what I charge the Ventrue for that same service." He turns around and says again.

"If you think that's a lot of money imagine how much you could earn in a month working with me. I give ten percent of the final profit to The Collector. Five thousand dollars for each clean human you bring to me" then he turns again to see Leila.

"How many humans could you collect for me in a month? Do the math, how much would that be for you?!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Leila sat and contemplated his words. She seriously considered everything he said. The idea initially tempted her. This was after all the first time in her existence that the girl didn't have her families back up money to draw from if she needed. She had also had very little time to see about funding or setting up charities, she was in an odd position surely. If she wished to grow her businesses in the states she would need to hop on that quickly.

Sure with Stein's proposal she could probably lure several dozens of men a month for Stein. Leading her to very lucrative profits indeed. She began crunching numbers and whipping together figures in her mind like it was second nature to her. He was absolutely right, she could net herself over $50,000 without hardly trying. No women, though. She absolutely could not, would not even consider it.

Her interest were seriously conflicting inside of her. Stein sat in front of her offering an almost irresistible deal while she knew part of his trade included trafficking women. Young women, who have barely learned to fend for themselves. Young women who had little to no voice on their own. They were lost but not forgotten. Leila wondered what she'd do if she ever came across any women in his clutches.

Her brow furrowed, squeezing together while she thought and almost prayed over what she should do or say. She tossed back and forth between wanting to sign right then and there and wanting to pillage him with her piercing tongue and rescue every woman he's ever touched. Finally she resolved what she felt like to be a happy medium. An exchange that would allow her to test the waters and have her vitae now.

"Where I wasss wittth my family ittth wasss nottth a large sssum of money attth all. I would notth have even blinked atttth tttth value. Obviousssly ttthingsss are differenttth for me and I have yettth tttho essstttthblissssh myssself here.

"However, you are an excccellenttth sssalesssman. My mind isss inttthrigued, ttthe figuresss are impressssive and I have no doubt I will be amazingly ssssuittthed for ittth. I have a proposssal... a ttthrade. I will ttthake whichever ssslave you have tttho offer me now and I replace tttheir value in whattth you would pay me to collecttth ttthem for you. When the debttth isss sssettttheled I will consssider if ittth isss a lucrattthive venttture for me. I have only one ssstttthipulation... I draw ttthe line attth collecttthing femalesss."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Stein draws a cigar from his suit, and light it with his zippo. The fire made a curious reflection in his eyes, like they were burning for the split of a second.
"That's not acceptable..." * Clicks the Zippo closed *
"...Elie would kill me if I swindle a clanmate like that.

If you can hunt eight humans and deliver them to me, why can't you hunt one for yourself?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Leila stared blankly at him to avoid rolling her eyes.

"Oh I can. I wasss hoping to heal now sssso I could sssttthop feeling and ttthalking like ttthis. I alssso hoped notttth tttho kill anyone wittthhh an actttthual life ssshould I fall tttho ttthe beasttth. Buttth you wanttth tttho make dealsss. If you cannottth help me ttthen justtth sssshow me ttttho a resttthroom and I ssshall be on my way..."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Takes a long zip from the cigar and expells the smoke in a ring shape, then says
"I can help you, you're the one rejecting my generosity.

If you want to leave, go ahead, you're not captive here"
then the smoke rings gets to Leila with it's smell.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Leila shrugged, she didn't quite correlate his terms with generosity. Her nose wriggled at the smoke streaming towards her.

"Ttthanks Sttthein, buttth you have done quittthe a lottth for me already. Ttthe only way I would drink from you would be if itttth was muttthual. Shorttth of ttthattth I musttth polittthely decline."

She looked at him a moment to see whether he would consider them sharing vitae. She didn't think he would but she left the option there. Otherwise she would have to fend for herself to heal her wounds, and bring someone back for Cross.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Stein smiles and says
"Have a good night Leila, don't knock yourself on your way out."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next