World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Self control
Lexi Rose carried out 3 launched of one The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 3 , 8
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Willpower:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Health:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/7The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/7)

Back to top Go down

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Alertness+ perception
Lexi Rose carried out 3 launched of one The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 10.1 (Roll.) :
3 , 9 , 5
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Willpower:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/4The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Health:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/7The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:46 pm

This isn't working, Lexi thought. Looking at the controls watching her hands shake and feeling the anxiety push her Beast to the limit, she barely keeps her shit together.

This was so dirty and covered with mold and rust that she could not read anything, the red bulb was the only source of light safe the also dirty white bulb she was blocking with her body, as it was next to the entrance door. Rapidly, Lexi started to clean with her bare hands the filth block the tags on each control, stepping sideways to let the light from the door illuminate the panel, to read what did everything do.

Suddenly, she found it! A red button, or at least used to be red, with the tag start flooding. A split of second later, another ram hit the door, bending the frame of it, cracking the light bulb and leaving the room absolutely dark, except for the flashing red bulb that kept going on and off, barely letting her see at all.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shout as I push the red button.

Then, as if Malkavian. I think of a song that hasn't been written yet. "Here comes the water. It comes to wash away the sins of you and I."
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:58 pm

Upon hitting the red button the old pumping system collapses immediately, pushing the water flood through blocked tubes, forcing the system making the whole room shake in the dark as an earthquake shaking her floor, while the red bulb light kept flashing as Rabbit screamed as crazy for the overwhelming emotions of the moment.

Lexi was absolutely terrified, when she fell prone due to the violent shake of the exploding pump system.

A second later the ram stopped as the mob outside was shacked by the quake violently, screaming out of confusion without realizing what was about to happen. Lexi didn't realized it until her hand got wet, a profound smell of filthy water started to fill her nostrils as the flood, probably coming from a broken tube outside was starting to fill the powerchamber.

As an undead she had few to worry about it but her empathy went toward Rabbit, the woman that had helped her so much was about to die, if not drowned by the electrical shock coming when the water reached the control panel.

THE RAM STOPPED AND THE CROWD DISSOLVED BUT THAT DIDN'T EASED LEXI'S ANXIETY THE LEAST, AS SHE COULD END UP BURIED IN THIS WATER PRISON FOREVER.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:27 am

GROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSS. Poo water started coming in. I know I could start swimming toward the elevator shaft and start climbing. That's not the part that bothered me. I'm not even bothered by the fact I might've killed some people. Multiple counts of self-defense are what that was. What bothered me was that I might've just killed Rabbit.

I'm scared. She's scared. That doesn't mean we can't get out of here. I WILL get out of here. I WILL save Rabbit. "We're heading back to the elevator shaft and going up. It's a long shot, but it's all I got. Unless you know a better way."
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:35 am

Lexi couldn't see Rabbit, except for the rare occasion where the red light was directly at her white albino skin. The young woman started to break, she was desperate, lost and now about to drown.

Looking at Lexi, Rabbit felt her empathy her goodwill to safe her but now everything was lost. She said.
"That's the only door, out there is all underwater... we can't escape..."

She seemed inconsolable, about to start crying, she wasn't ready to die, not today. After a short paused she continued.
"I curse the moment I decided to help you, now I'm going to die... that's what you get Fiona Collins for trying to be nice, didn't grossman told you?! Didn't he?! Don't help anyone!! DON'T... and now you're going to die! Stupid bitch! STUPID!"

The water continued to fill the room, both women feet where now wet and the water level was starting to reach their knees, as both tried to get out of the water by climbing the panel.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:47 pm

Maybe opening the door was a bad idea. It was the only one I had at the moment. This is bad. This is really bad. The last 2 nights have been nothing but really bad. They say it's the darkest right before the dawn. I'm hoping whoever "they" happen to be, is right. There has to be a way out.

I know I won't die here. I could probably get the door open underwater. I just don't want to be responsible for the death of Rabbit. Someone that was selfless to me. I don't want to have repaid her kindness with death. I refuse to.

"Maybe there's a vent on the ceiling. There has to be another way out of here."
Alertness+ perception

4 , 7 , 4
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:00 am

The dark room was anything but a confusing mass of images in a sea of desperation. The water was starting to wet the women hips, it was cold and smelled like accumulated trash, filling their nostrils with a filthy odor. At this point Lexi was able to see many rats floating, swing trying to survive the flood, screeching with a very annoying sound.

A few sparks started to crack under the panel, for Lexi this were tickles but Rabbit screaming with each one, trying to reach the top side of the monitors to get away from the electrified water.

The roof was poorly illuminated by the red bulb of light that was about to be submerged underwater, surely making it pop to immediately left the room in complete darkness. Just a minute this would happen, Lexi saw a grill, it was right in the center, rusted and deteriorated by years of abandonment, made of aluminium, so it'd most likely cede to a good thrust but it was still too far away to reach and even if Rose could let the water rise, it was unlikely to find the support to push up while swimming.

The situation was desperate, the constant reminder of her lousy debut in New York was overwhelming and the cold water threatening the mortal next to her with hypothermia was just the drop breaking the vase. Literally, in this case.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:14 am

There it is. Our way out. Just out of reach. Luckily, relative term here, Rabbit still has her bat. Neither of us is going to die in this room. We are getting out and I am going to get home.

"Rabbit, give me your bat. Do you see that grate above us? I think I can smash it with your bat. We're gonna survive this."
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:59 am

Without fully understanding why was Lexi asking for her bat Rabbit handed it to her without questions.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:11 pm

I sensed hesitation and confusion when Rabbit handed me the bat. As if I didn't explain what I was about to do. We had our way out. It was right above us. I figured I could thrust the bat upwards and break the weak grate. It was that or do a lot of swimming in poo water. I choose this.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:27 pm

Dexterity + Melee

Lexi Rose carried out 4 launched of one The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 10.1 (Roll.) :
3 , 6 , 7 , 2
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:36 pm

Damage.
Lexi Rose carried out 5 launched of one The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 1 , 1 , 6 , 9
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:43 pm

With a good swing of the aluminium bat the ceiling vent twists bending due to the impact, making the screws jump out to make it lose, hanging just by one screw of all four.

Rabbit finally understood what Lexi was trying to do leaning forward trying to reach the vent but it was very far from her. In front was the deep pool that once was the power room, with no toehold to climb up. She needed some help, asking Lexi's aid she started to climb up her shoulders to reach the roof and then careful try to hang on the inner part of the vent conduct that seemed to have so ledge to hold to.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:02 am

I helped Rabbit get up and now she's gone. I should be mad at her. Except that I really don't blame her. She felt betrayed by me and she betrayed me. If I see her again I'll call us square. If she tries to kill me, I'll kill her back.

Great, now I have to get out of here. The only way seems to be that vent. The only way I can get there now is to jump. That or try and open the door and swim to the elevator shaft. Assuming the electricity does travel that far. I wish I'd spent more time in gym class now. Oh well. Time to jump.

Lexi Rose carried out 4 launched of one The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] - Page 3 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 7 , 7 , 1
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 am

Lexi jumps up trying to reach the vent just when the light bulb next to the door was reached by the water, making it explode and leaving the whole room in darkness. Jumping up she finds the barely attached grill to hold to, rusted with irregular edges ends up cutting her hand deeply and unable to support the vamptress weight Lexi falls down into the pool.

Down in a pinch black liquid without a point of reference she was absolutely lost, there wasn't up or down as her lungs started to fill with water due to the lack of air pressure inside her. The noise of the incoming fluids from under the bent door whistled loudly and the swirling water made everything even more confusing.

With her heavy body Lexi was unable to float or even swim up, climbing the panel blindly still wasn't close enough for her to reach the vent and get out. In this terrifying situation she spent who knows how much time until her spirit broke and under the overwhelming pressure she sat down to scream lungless and cry tearless as she was in this underwater tomb.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:27 am

1 , 1 , 2 , 9
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:44 am

Since I have beast now, Freaking out is a relative term. Being underwater in darkness might scare even the toughest of us. I don't know which way is up, down, left, right, or center. Since water doesn't threaten a creature that doesn't use her lungs, my beast was tame. Didn't help. I was scared.

Something I do that's considered rather... Sabbat like is reference Caine. His story was before Noah if I remember correctly. That would mean he spent 40 nights underwater. I really am close to thin-blooded if I can't even handle one night. Except he had a whole ocean of wide-open space. Literally. He didn't have to worry about claustrophobia.

While I'm scared and can't see, I can still do something. If I'm going to get my bearings I'll need to head in one direction and just swim. Maybe the water rose to the roof already. Maybe it's risen as far as it will go. Either way, I have 2 ways of getting out. Just have to keep swimming.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:57 am

Suddenly a loud bang shuddered the room, then again and again... until a fourth time ended up breaking the door allowing a thin beam of light to illuminate a huge beast, a monstrous alligator that could barely fit in the hallway before the room. The creature rapidly opened its maws to grab the terrorized vampire pulling her out with swift and brutal precision, to then open its jaws again to eat Lexi whole.

Beyond terror Lexi tried to set free hopelessly, even her Beast was unable to help her be free. The jaws pressure was so much that she could even try to bite the creature.

Eventually, the creature stopped its race, opening its maws to spit Lexi out on a dry shore inside the sewers. There was Rabbit with two deformed men dressed as military with urban camouflage, seemingly Nosferatu.

Rabbit said.
"YOU'RE SAFE!!"

Then, when Lexi tried to answer she bent over to start puking the huge amount of putrid water she had inside.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:33 am

Finally. A moment of calm. If only a moment. I would be catching my breath if, indeed, I still breathed. For right now, nobody is trying to kill me. Right now I'm surrounded by friends. Hopefully, these people are friends. If they aren't at the end of this moment, I'll figure out what to do. For now, I'll enjoy this safe moment.

This is a lot to take in. I'm guessing Rabbit is a kindred and not just some vagrant. The alligator is her ghoul. Why does she look human though? Is she not a nosferatu?

I'd hug her if I wasn't covered in sewer water. "Thanks for not forgetting about me. I owe you a lot. I still have a lot to offer if you can get me home. But please tell me. Who are you? Better yet, WHAT are you? I think it's time we were honest with each other."
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:01 am

Lexi remembered how to breath, or at least her body tried as a way to recover from the critical situation that reminded her how what the fear to die. Then Rabbit had the strangest reaction, perhaps due to the traumatic experience, she jumped at Lexi hugging her like an old friend the rancid smell she had at this moment.

The two Nosferatu found the image awkward but stood in silence letting the couple be. Meanwhile, on of the ugly man turn to the alligator and with a guttural sound, similar to those of that specie seemed to communicate with the monstrous beast that instantly went back to the dark polluted water and went away.

"Thanks for not forgetting about me. I owe you a lot. I still have a lot to offer if you can get me home. But please tell me. Who are you? Better yet, WHAT are you? I think it's time we were honest with each other."

Rabbit said.
"I'm so thrilled you're ok. I thought you lost in there, alone. So horrible! Thank ya for saving me."

She then turned to the other Nosferatu and said.
"If it wasn't for her I'd screwed, died drown or worst, frozen in shit."

Rabbit seemed oblivious to the deepness of Lexi's question. Then the two Nosferatu looked at each other and the first one, the one that talked to the alligator said addressing Lexi.
"Me is Paul, ma brotha is Luke. Who are you loyal to mate?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:41 pm

I never thought salvation would be without proper English. Yet here I am. I didn't think sewer gators were real. Especially outside of Florida or China. Then again, until about a year ago, vampires were just a myth as well. At least it's ghouled.

I thought I was too gross to hug. Rabbit didn't agree. I'm not so lifeless that this didn't feel superb. Being surrounded by business people who only shake hands or ask to be beaten for so long, I forgot what a hug feels like. It makes me miss my family. My family that I can't go back to. Is that what she meant?

"I promise Fiona. Anything you want when I get home." I said before letting go.

I look at Paul and Luke. Honestly, I'm not as grossed out by nosferatu as some other kindred are. Some of my clients are really fat, hairy, and sometimes naked. My threshold for unattractive is pretty high. Then again, I've never seen a naked nosferatu and I don't plan to start.

Who am I loyal to? Good question. I decided that lying isn't the way to go. If they're anarchs, they probably just want me to go home. Which I am MORE than happy to do. If they're Sabbat I'd be dead already. Time to come clean.

"I am Alexis Rose. Ventrue Neonate. I am Loyal to the Camarilla, and I just want to go home to Manhatten."
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 pm

Rabbit let's go with a smile turning down to the Nosferatu.

"I am Alexis Rose. Ventrue Neonate. I am Loyal to the Camarilla, and I just want to go home to Manhatten."

Paul looks at Luke exchanging looks, the first asking the latter if he knew what was she talking about, Luke gave a shrug as his only answer and Paul replied.
"Us don't know any Lexi Rose and us know all neonate. You're lying, who's your Sire? Who are you loyal to?"

Rabbit suddenly burst saying
"She's not bad, you don't know her..."

Luke then shouted.
"Si-si-silence Ra-bbb-bit... or I...I'll smack you!"

The woman cowed back knowing these guys meant business. Paul said to Lexi sizzling through his teeth
"You are coming with us, to Manhattan you say? Not until someone vouches for you..."

and Luke seconds
"...and p-p-paids ransom." he giggles.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:09 am

Why did I think they were salvation? Why didn't I think to ask who they were more? Being whirled around by an alligator will do that I guess. My head still isn't completely together though. I don't THINK Rabbit betrayed me. If she did, I'll make the Watership Special* out of her.

Nobody knows me so nobody respects me. I feel like this is the start of most of my problems since I got here. That doesn't seem like a reason for hostility. Except not everyone is smart. Some can't even speak properly. Sewer rats trade information. I can use this to my advantage. I just hope my sire's name means something.

"I'm new to the city. That's why you don't know me. Josef Fink Wellington is my sire. I can get you information. Information that only gets told to me. I'm a therapist to some wealthy men. What are your loyalties? What do you want from me?"

*Watership Down is an old British kids book/movie where bunnies get killed. I called rabbit burgers the Watership Special in my RWBY fan fiction.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next