World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

Post  Star Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:13 pm

Intro:
OOC: Information:

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] A35d4453fce71f24-moon-gifs-get-the-best-gif-on-giphyA new night Starts.....
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] ZedMTreTCfcEFPvH2_5RUgzjcGQMjCtrAzKydebwT-tWyYscUcoYb04r0lS4ECcv_FYvFMhxMwDVn6AqZu2O2V8fNuD-SHoaLJboCS-M0mbk33oKKK8UJfMIfS-GYqfByG_1rEVnUfnGVAoCXPxW-TrE
But being that she arose early before the actual sun had actually set, the darkness of the sewer flet off in some way. Comforting that the sewer was away from the sunlight, but the smell of this wretched Place had changed almost overnight, and there was the unmistakable smell of cheap alcohol and burning tobacco in the air.

Lexi found herself not where she last remembered seeking shelter. Infact Darkness seemed to blanket everywhere Lexi could see. She felt strangely confined on all sides, like being in a coffin and something was over her face.
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 18dfc30379b23f24261327a43fa1a54aThe Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Very-nasty-oliver-messel-skull-mask
The realization that "she had been moved" entered her mind, and who ever had moved her were still around.

Lexi could here hash whispers and people talking.
▂▂▂(a gruff male voice)▂▂▂
"So.... Is IT one of Them?"

▂▂(Strong Female voice)▂▂
" She is not a IT! She is a She. Trust me I checked for the right parts, and Yes I believe so, if Profit is correct.."

▂▂(squeeky male voice)▂▂
"Scabber likes parts! Can Scabber check too! "

Unanimous "NO" could be heard from multiple voices

Where who ever these people were talking about her? A feeling of being violated fell over Lexi. Who were these people?, where was she? AND did they really TOUCH her while she slumbered? Lexi then realized she felt naked, dry at lest. But without clothing all the same. Only a sheet and the poorly constructed paper mache death mask covered her in this makeshift box.

▂▂(squeaky male voice)▂▂▂
"Well Scabber found her, so Scabber says she is mine! So she is mine. Not yours, paws off! It's LAW! Finders find, Seekers seek! Scavengers scavange! Scabber scavanged! She is mine! Scabber gona call her Daisy! And she is Scabber's prettiest flower!"

▂▂(strong Female voice)▂▂▂
Shut your hole Scabber. She doesn't belong to anyone. She is our guest.
We need to prepar the feast! Just as Profit had said. She might be hungry when she wakes!

▂▂(ghetto male voice)▂▂▂
 A dead body as our fuck'n guest! Maw'Dog you be wacked! We wasting our resources on a trying to feed a freaking dead corpse! You really buy that it is gona rise up at sun down? Piffff all  IT is gona stink up de place!

▂▂(gruff male voice)▂▂▂
So its true or not?  She is one of THEM?... The Gods?... What does the prophecy say Bad Maw?  where have they been all this time? Or are we just waste'n our shit on fairy tales?

▂▂(strong Female voice)▂▂▂

The Prophecy from the Overseer states the Old Gods will fully return to us 100 moons after the cleansing by fire. It has only been roughly 60 of those moons, so there is no telling.  though I believed in Profit ! He believe she marks the start of the Old Gods journey back to us. We must hold faith child.

▂▂(a ghetto male voice)▂▂▂
"Come on! Bad Maw, you dont really by that Gypsy crap you're peddling!  Profit got all'ya  heads spinning round and round with the "Old God" nonsense he been spouting for years.
Can't you idiots see it's just a fucking dead body the mob ditched. Probably some hooker."

▂▂(Squeaky male voice)▂▂
"Scabber likes hookers!"

there is a sound of someone who just chocks on laughter
▂▂(a ghetto male voice)▂▂▂
Scab', you ain't never had a hooker, let alone ever been laid! ...

▂▂(Squeaky male voice)▂▂
 " Scabber too has had sex!"

▂▂(ghetto male voice)▂▂▂
  "Your Momma' dont count dog! Ha ha ha"

▂▂(Squeaky male voice)▂▂
 " no momma, hooker... Washed up on shore! Scabber called her Blossom"

▂▂(ghetto male voice)▂▂▂
  "eww... Dead hookers dont count bro!

▂▂(Squeaky male voice)▂▂
 " Scabber never hear hooker complaine!"

▂▂(Strong Female voice)▂▂
 " Umm excuse me, can you gentalmen SHUT THE FUCK UP! I need to prepare for the awaking rirual. GO guard the tunnel.
I'll watch over Profit's Old God and wait for him to figure out what to do with ... Our guest.

There was a lot of strange banter from the two main male voices Lexi heard and a lot of shuffling around.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue8/20The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue3/4The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue7/7The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty Re: The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

Post  Lexi Rose Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:33 pm

Why am I in a box? Who or what is on the other side? I know I wake up earlier than most kindred. So who/whatever is on the other side might not be kindred. If tonight is anything like last night, I doubt they're friendly. I remember my sire mentioned changlings in the sewer. I don't know what those are but they don't sound friendly.

A theory I'm hoping isn't true is that I died and am about to enter hell. For what I wonder. I've never been particularly wronged anyone. At least not without their prior consent. I've never been too religious, so I could be in hell for heresy. My mere existance as a vampire could be unholy. I've never even really thought about the final death before last night.

It's unlikely this is hell. I've never been paranoid or claustrophobic. It smells bad and I feel gross. So I'm probably still in the sewer. What do I do now? I guess the only thing I can do is bang on the wood surrounding me while shouting "let me out!". So I do.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue4/10The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Willpower:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue2/4The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Health:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue6/7The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/7)

Back to top Go down

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty Re: The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi]

Post  Star Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:51 pm

The wooden box seems to start to give way with little effort from the Vampiress' banging, mostly due to its poor construction. Just some planks of wood shottly tacked together with nails. It doesn't seem to actually have been created to hold anyone who could actually move around.

As soon as Lexi starts banging and crying out for help in the shitty made box, the should of a *gasp* could be heard from someone out side and the dropping of plates and metal objects.

A moment of very still silence can be heard then a few harsh whispers.

▂▂(gruff male voice)▂▂▂
"Oh my god....what do we do?"

▂▂(strong female voice)▂▂▂
"Hush.. Go help our guest out you idiot!."

▂▂(gruff male voice)▂▂▂
"But... Shouldn't we wait for Profit?"

▂▂(strong female voice)▂▂▂
"Dont be daff! Our guest is awake, let's not be rude! Open the box!

A second later the sound of someone coming over to box to remove the lid.

The lid to the box was lifted and a the dirty face of a man looked down on Lexi.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 71mBfkHnegL._AC_SY450_
He was clearly a homeless looking man, dirty clothing And some military fatigues most likely a homeless vet. He stank of mold, sweat, cheep beer, and dry blood.  He was the kind of person that Lexi might pass on the street and probably would not give a second thought about other than he was simply in her way. There was not only shock and awe in this man's eyes .... But also fear.

The gruff looking man was silent, afraid. Shocked at what he was seeing. Moments ago to him Lexi had be nothing but a dead body, and now she was awake and moving around.

A elderly  black woman look Lexi from a few feet away, seeming excited that Lexie had woken up.
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Bag_lady
▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂▂
"Ahhhh good evening, good evening to you blessed friend. I am Eartha Hackamore, but folks just call me  Bad-Maw. I'm one of the UnderCity's many lorekeepers and Undertakers. This is Hank Williams, Undertaker's assistant & crematorium expert. If this place could have such a thing.  My dear it is a honor to have you as our guest"
The woman said in that strong female voice Lexi heard before.
"Hank, dont be rude, help our Guest out of the box."

The man, still seeming afraid and in awe of Lexi, offered her his hand to sit up.

Lexi was naked, aside from a sheet, she saw her underclothing hanging over a hobo-fire drying.
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] YyGR_f
Though the burning Barrel was across the room, it still drew the attention of the Beast within Lexi, making her very aware of it's presence and it's fear of the flames.

The place Lexi found herself and was clearly not the place where she first rested the night before. She seemed to have found herself within a small makeshift underground room, filled with "trash" and odds and ends. It looks like there was some lights that formed something that looks like a cathedral.
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Image
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue8/20The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue3/4The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue7/7The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:25 pm

These people look scared of me. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand, they don't appear to want to kill me. On the other hand, I could be violating the masquerade again. They probably thought i was dead. Clinically I am. While I doubt people give much heed to the ramblings of homeless people. I'm not going to bare my fangs all the same.

I'm still underground and now I'm naked. I'm also still alive. There's no shame in the human body. So I don't feel ashamed to be naked right now. Especially since I'm comanding fear right now.

I assume im still in the sewer. A rule i live by is to assume there's always a nosferatu watching me while invisable. Since I'm here it's probably true. My hope is that a friendly one finds me before anything else goes wrong.

First thing's first. I take a seat and ask "who are you people and where are we?"
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue4/10The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Willpower:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue2/4The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Health:
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Left_bar_bleue6/7The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Strangely Bad Maw seems to watch Lexi like a cat would watch a mouse. A very strange feeling to see what looks like a mortal to watch a vampire in such a way. But still the old woman seems completely unfazed by Lexi. Maybe she has prior experience dealing with Kindred or maybe she's not what she seems, at this point Lexi can't tell.

The man "Hank", however seems scared of Lexi. A normal response she would imagine from someone just Awakening to the other side of the masquerade. He steps aside after helping Lexi sit up in her makeshift coffin and remains silent.

Bad Maw speaks.....
▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂▂
"Child of Death, you are safe... Among the people of Under City.
Right now you are within the  sanctum of The Undertakers. This is a place for  Under City's residents to have their final stop on their long train home.

I am an Undertaker, also known as a Conductor. It is my job to let these Souls find their final resting place. Among those duties I am also a Lorekeeper of Under City's past, the history of its  people and keeper of those who have made their journey home. I am often return referred to as a Storyteller and usually have the best place by the fire to rest Hee-Hee.

The old woman said with a crocked laugh.

During our scavenge, you were found among others who have perished. Your body was brought here to be prepared , cleaned and granted its final rest.

We try to keep the underground clear of decay you see... the dead attract disease as well as unwanted attention from the surface. We originally thought that you were nothing more then just a corpse. One of the many cast aside by the surface world.

But our Profit saw you for what you truly are..... A goddess of Death!

Though I might personally believe otherwise in what you might be, needless to say we have been preparing for your Awakening.  Strangely you have awakened before moon rise. Perhaps this truly is a sing of your power and greatness.... "

The old woman said pondering something as she starts to look at Lexi with a skeptical gaze. Clearly this woman was no fool, and event perhaps more a bit more than she seemed. But it was clear to Lexi that she was in charge of a great deal in this strange underground society that she spoke of.

The old woman  shoots a glance towards Hank, the man in the room that is still in awe and in fear of Lexi. His mind it's still racing to accept the fact that Lexie was once a dead and now speaking and talking to them.

▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂▂
"Hank, be a dear and fetch our guest her under dressings. I'm sure she does not wish to remain naked in front of people she does not know.... yet."

The man does as he was told and fetches the bar and underwear that was hung up to dry by the fire pit and hands then to Lexi.

Bad Maw watches Lexi like a hawk, observing every little movement and words he said.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:04 am

Child of death? Do these people know about kindred? Goddess of death? I've been called a goddess before. I prefer being called mistress or queen. As I said, I'm not very religious. I'm just a woman providing a service. I'd probably like being called Goddess by my future reverse harem of ghouls. There I go again, thinking of the future. I need to stay in the present.

I have clothes now. So when I leave I won't get arrested. Assuming these people let me leave. Something about people choosing to live underground creeps me out.

"Is Manhatten nearby? I'd just like to get back there and out of your hair."
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:25 am

There is a overwhelming sound of laughter of multiple people that Lexie couldn't even see before at the comments of "Manhattan, and getting out of their hair"

"HA ha HA Ha ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA"
The Alexa could tell much of this laughter did not come from the two people that were present, meaning that there were others watching "Unseen"!!!!!

▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂
"Child of Death..  The " Manhattan world" you speak of is very far from where you are now.... you are a guest! but I am afraid I cannot let you leave."
The elderly woman seemed extremely serious about this. Probably never in Lexi's life has she ever felt such a strong "Will" as this woman gives off.

"Your mere presence means far too much to us.... whether you truly be a "Goddess" of Death as Prophet says, or something other to which I believe!.
Either way I cannot let you leave until the Council of Elders convene!

Though as a humble servant of Undercity I may answer any questions that you have. So if you think that I'm going to worship you as a goddess you are sorely mistaken

That's saying that last part Hank looked at the black woman with a bit of contempt. He truly didn't know whether Lexi was a death goddess like Prophet had been telling everyone or she was just something that he could not explain. He looked towards Bad Maw for guidance, but the old woman offered him none. So it was kind of clear to Lexie that she was not going to be allowed to go anywhere anytime soon
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:20 am

I didn't think that would work. I also don't entirely know where I am right now. These people, if they are people, know this place better than I do. Making a run for it would be a bad idea. The best thing for right now is to play along.

I need a drink. Except I doubt you can get cocaine in the undercity. Or can you? I think I heard something about homeless people living in New York's underground. I'm sure at least some of them have cocaine in their blood. Assuming we're still under New York. Not exactly something I can ask about

I wonder if there are nosferatu down here. I wonder further if these people know of them. I want answers, but I can't risk the masquerade. Even around a bunch of bums. I'm sure if I ask the clan name and avoid the V-word I'll be fine.

"What is the prophecy? Where on the map are we? The undercity means nothing to me. Does the term Nosferatu mean anything to you?
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:29 am

There is a overwhelming sound of laughter of multiple people that Lexie couldn't even see before at the comments of "Manhattan, and getting out of their hair"

"HA ha HA Ha ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA"
Lexi could tell much of this laughter did not come from the two people that were present, meaning that there were others watching "Unseen"!!!!!

▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂
"Child of Death..  The " Manhattan world" you speak of is very far from where you are now.... you are a guest! but I am afraid I cannot let you leave."
The elderly woman seemed extremely serious about this. Probably never in Lexi's life has she ever felt such a strong "Will" as this woman gives off.

"Your mere presence means far too much to us.... whether you truly be a "Goddess" of Death as Prophet says, or something other to which I believe!.
Either way I cannot let you leave until the Council of Elders convene!

Though as a humble servant of Undercity I may answer any questions that you have. So if you think that I'm going to worship you as a goddess you are sorely mistaken

There was a small bit of Venom in the woman's voice that made Lexi aware that this woman could possibly cause her harm if provoked. After all she had stated that she was an Undertaker and there was a crematorium nearby. Meaning that she knew how to dispose of bodies, no matter the type. And she did not follow that Lexie with some sort of God! Like the others of this strange group believed.

Humans could definitely be dangerous, especially when provoked. And if these people were indeed humans who were off the leash of vampires they were possibly one of the most dangerous breathe imaginable.  for they knew the secrets of the masquerade and in the underground there was a possibility that they didn't care.

That's all saying that Hank looked at the black woman with a bit of contempt. He truly didn't know whether Lexi was a death goddess like this Prophet had been telling everyone or she was just something that he could not explain. He looked towards Bad Maw for guidance, but the old woman offered him none. So it was kind of clear to Lexi that she was not going to be allowed to go anywhere anytime soon.

Strangely something in the shadows of the room caught Lexi's eye.... A  Albino woman that the others did not seem to see....

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 2c7b20a246a910e934c880543978481b
Sister.... don't believe them....  please sister. The broken God only offers lies !!"They will only lead you to your doom! Please ... follow the white rabbit... when the light shines it will not harm you.... believe me sister...  Please! I am Alaura and I know the way home....

The old woman known as Bad Maw simply looked at Lexi with a bit of contempt in her eyes. There was definitely something she was hiding, but what it was Lexi was not sure of at this moment. But the strange albino woman in the Darkness  seemed very frendly... the old woman did not seem to notice  her Presence at all
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:22 pm

This is insanity. You can't use reason on insane people. I've tried. So nothing I say to these people will mean a damn thing. I'm probably still under New York. So I can still get to the surface world.

Then, as if given to me by Drosselmeyer himself, a way out. This Albino woman. I don't trust her any more than I trust the people calling me Death Goddess. The difference being, Albino woman is appealing to what I want. I make a beeline to the albino woman.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:01 pm

As soon as Lexi bolts up from sitting position in the box and rushed towards the opposite wall, Bad Maw took notice of the Albino woman hiding behind some hanging rugs and blankets making up the makeshift doorway.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Ernest2

▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂▂
"STOP HER!... DONT LET HER ESCAPE! SHE BELONGES TO US!!! "

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 15921810
• 1) Albino
• 2) Lexi
• 3) Hank
• 4) Bad Maw

As Lexi made a b-line for this Albino.
The Albino woman reached out to grab Lexi by the wrist to drag her away from those in the room who were starting to get up from the table in the back and arm themselves with steel pipes and one even a rusted machete. .

Hank reaches out and grabs Lexi by her other wrist, and tries to hold Lexi in place from running off. Lexi is now being tugged in two directions as the situation starts to escalate
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:24 am

How did I get here? Where I went wrong is beyond me at this point. It doesn't matter right now. I've always enjoyed being desired. Not like this though. Never like this.

Since coming to New York I've been stabbed, beaten, kidnapped twice, tossed in a river, and called 'thin blood'. Not once has anyone cared or listened to what I have to say. I'm a calm person. I am. However, everyone has their breaking points, and this is mine.

"ENOUGH. E-FUCKING-NOUGH. I AM SICK OF YOU NEW YORK BASTARDS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. I. AM. LEAVING. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY TO STOP ME."

I kick Hank.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:57 am

At Lexi's outburst a silence feel over everyone in the room for a moment.
No one seemed to move other then exchange glances at each other.

Lexi gives Hank a swift kick in the knee causing him to recoil in pain, letting go of her wrist and grabbing his leg screaming "oooowwwe!"

The Albino woman yanks Lexi through the small doorway into the next room
▂▂▂ The Albino ▂▂▂▂
"Wow lady got base in her voice! Though I dont think they care!, ok time to go! You can play with the crazy cannibal cultists later"

▂▂▂Bad Maw▂▂▂▂
"YOU CANT RUN FROM US LITTLE RABBIT, YOU CANT TAKE HER FROM THIS PLACE"

▂▂▂ The Albino ▂▂▂▂
"Yeah fuck'n watch me!"
The Albino drags Lexi into the next room and slambs a heavy rusted steel door closed with a bit more strength than the woman should have. She then quickly drags a metal table  against the door to block anyone from entering. Though the sound of people banging on the Steel Door and yelling on the other side can be heard. As well as Bad Maw screaming to get back there.and ordering the others to go around to the other entrance to get inside the room.

As Lexi takes a moment to look around she sees that indeed they are in some sort of crematorium. There are piles of discarded bones and ash litters the floor, as well as some left over "parts" still dangling out of the oven. There are some Oddities around the floor such as oils and what looks discarded cooking utensils . It looks like this place have been made into a makeshift kitchen.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Auschwitz-concentration-camp-crematory-crematorium-horror-history

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] NkoyB1iyfWZdo3DeJJWP9kUE20a-UDBldd29MsZt3JR_SDWje-ym0x9S3fKOhbsXV8IbZiRQLFxNMJPcLmnvP15rmfdXwAfiQv8_YKYixpilrx430NldesyVwbG2jBW_0ZeICMNWX3djJ44-y03yHljAJCyJ6WQ

▂▂▂ The Albino ▂▂▂▂
"Are you OK? No injured? Did they cut you? You still got all your parts right? "
She said looking over Lexi really quickly trying to see if she is okay
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:38 pm

Still underground, but away from those weirdos. Not that I trust this Albino woman. I'm sure there's scarier stuff than those humans underground and I'd rather avoid them. Maybe as I walk I should talk to this woman.

Who is she? Moreover, what is she? Is she a changeling? Do changelings know about kindred? Are changelings friendly? Is she human? How did she know to find me and what is her angle?

"I do have some base in my voice. I'm a professional dominatrix. Now then, who are you and how do we get back to Manhatten? that's all I want right now."

That and a shower. My insides still feel gross from the river. Can kindred detox? Are there detox places open late? I've heard about something called colonics. Would that get gross river water out of my body? Does it involve butt stuff? I'll look it up when I'm out of here.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:19 am

The strange woman seems to look over Lexi , double chucking to see if she is injured.

▂▂▂▂(the Albino) ▂▂▂
" ....Well you look OK. Lucky they didn't start cutting into you yet.
But we got to get out of here. It won't take long for them to break their way into this room.... Infact we really I need to get out of this sector. This whole area is controlled by the Broken God. And unless you want to end up as dinner, we really need to keep moving."

She spun around looking for something to cover Lexi's naked body with, but the best she could find in the room was some dirty old shirt that looked like it belongs on a corpse at a funeral home.
▂▂▂▂(the Albino) ▂▂▂
" you might think I'm joking, but they seriously eat people down here!
Long time ago one of them got it in their head that they could live forever by eating others... So people from the other colonies started going missing. Didn't really take too long to figure out exactly what happened. Ya'feel me?''

The albino woman grabs a steel pipe and starts opening some of the hatchets to the crematorium's ovens

▂▂▂(the Albino) ▂▂▂
"honestly you are really far from Manhattan! Like holy shit... You have a name? I'm  Fiona Collins, though most just call me Rabbit. Because I'm so fast and I know a lot of the best  hiding spots down here. They won't catch us... Dont worry... I just need to find the rabbit hole.
She  continues looking around the room

Hot damn, you're a dominatrix? Like one of those street woman that step on men's balls and such? Ha! Guess everyone got to make a living right? But do men really play you for that?

Though I can't really say you're going to find too much of a need for that type of job  down here. But ya never know.

I'm a forager, I sneaked into other sectors and pilfer food. As well as other things Hee-Hee.

She said with a child like giggle.

You are quite the talk of the underground in these parts...  I must say! When I heard that ol'Scabby brought you to the "Burning Pits" ....I knew I had to check it out.

Though to be fair I was just going to try to steal your stuff. I heard you were dead. I didn't really expect you to be alive. But I guess it worked out! Now you dont got to be eaten...
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 am

So she just wanted to rob my corpse. I'm not going to say I blame her. After all, what use does a dead woman have for her possessions? This is assuming she's telling the truth. She gave me a shirt. So now when I leave I won't get arrested or paid attention to. Great. At least she's more responsive than the other woman. I still won't let my guard down.

I hope that whatever they call me down here isn't taken seriously on the surface world. I still have to uphold the masquerade. Then again, these cannibal people might be part of some obscure offshoot clan. (OOC I know about the Nagaraja clan. At least a little).

"My name is Alexis Rose. Call me Lexi. Yes, men pay me to kick them in the balls. I'm damn good at it too. I'm guessing the Broken God are the cannibal people. If you can get me to Manhatten I'll pay you. Does money mean anything to the people down here?"
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:41 pm

"My name is Alexis Rose. Call me Lexi. Yes, men pay me to kick them in the balls. I'm damn good at it too.
Nice to make your acquainte! Fiona said with a smile
I'm not gona say I understand it. Guess if there is a guy with a kink out there, there is someone who will be willing to fulfill any nasty desire that can come up with.

I mean how do you get into something like that?... Why? Im mean...I'm sure in highschool you were not going around kicking men in the nuts. What drove you too it?

Do you actually enjoy your work or is it something your Pimp makes you do?

Dont get me wrong I understand hard times and all. Turn into prostitution instead panhandling  or of course mugging someone... I get it.  'cuz ya know, no offence you dont really look like the type of girl to kick ass and take names. You kind of looks like type of girl that never been in a fight in your life.

The Albino said as she puts the steel baseball bat over her shoulder. Weather the statement was true or not Lexi could  surmise thar Fiona had to come to this conclusion upon seeing her naked body and the fact that she didn't look like she had any battle scars.

I'm guessing the Broken God are the cannibal people.
She gives a nod
yup'o. They are one  of the most insane cults down here. Got a shit tone of followers too... Mostly the  desperate. I guess you got to be pretty desperate to think that you could Live Forever by eating people... Kinda gross.

They are real violent though, you know you are lucky I came along when I did.

If you can get me to Manhatten I'll pay you. Does money mean anything to the people down here?"
The woman looked at Lexi cross ways, making a sour face. there was something about her comment or perhaps the way like spoke it that Rabbit took it poorly
"Does Money MEAN anything to those down here?"
What are you implying? That just 'cuz you are from the surface we who choose to live underground are lesser then you?
That what?... We are worthless dregs on society 'cuz we  survive down here and you choose to sell your twat then steal or scavange?

There was a bit of sinister malace in the Albino's tone for a long moment, then she just started laughing.
ha ha Jesus I'm just fuck'n with ya! Ha ha ha

Of course money means stuff down here or anywhere else. Money makes the world go around. Everyone needs money for basic survival, money for food, medicine and other necessities.

its no easy and it gets cold as a witch's tit down here, especially in the winter with all the flooding. Hell half the old tunnels around these parts are under water.
You just have to learn how to survive.
be resourceful and that's the key to it all.

But what is the alternative when all the shelters are full and religious organizations stop giving hand out cuz you look like a freak or they just see your face around too much?  

she asked honestly.

Though to be honest you dont look like you have any money. And I dont take credit. No banks down here Hee-Hee.
Like I said you're a far far away from Manhattan. But I'll see what I can do for you cuz I'm feeling charitable.

She said with a goofy grin.

but... if the Broken God snatched you up from Manhattan, that would  have to mean that they took you through the railway tunnels. There's only a few working subway cars down here and most are controlled by the different sectors. 

It's mostly how people get food and other supplies  back and forth from the surface...  though I thought that those tunnels around here we're collapsed after
The crazy shit happened... With.. Well.. Never mind. Best not to think about it.....

There was some clanging and shouts heard from the  opposite end of the room,clearly these strange cultists were not giving up. They were going to try to head the two off before they could leave.

Fuck... OK let's move. I'll find you some pants on the way...

The Albino removed  what looks like a steel ventilation grate from the wall with a swift kick, the sound reverberated off of the for concrete walls of the room they were in.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 450?cb=20171109183556

"Shall we?
Rabbit said giving a  exaggerated bow
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:25 pm

Good. She underestimates me. She has no idea how powerful I truly am. The conversation helps ease my nerves. I'm still on guard in case she isn't who she says she is. Or rather, what she says she is. I'm not in the mood to be taken advantage of right now.

I enter the vent. In another moment, down went Lexi after it. Never once considering how she was to get out again. Except I don't want to go back to the cannibals. I've confined people before. This is the first time I've been confined by volition. The first time was earlier tonight. I think I'm comfortable as a dom. I think I've confirmed my lack of switch tendencies.

I've always known that I was blessed. I have a loving family that I need to call some time. I've always had a roof over my head and food in the kitchen. Then I became a vampire and got more blessings than I can count. I don't think I've taken them for granted but I've never seen poverty like this up close before.

She doesn't believe that I have money but she's still helping me. I've never been a charity case before. I'm gonna help her when she gets me out of here. Assuming she is helping me and we both get out of here alive.

"As for how I became a dominatrix, I've always been called bossy. I never thought it was an insult since it's true. One time I had a boyfriend that introduced me to kink. Since I like being in control it just felt natural to me. One thing led to another, I put an ad in the paper, and I made a career out of it. A profitable one that I was going to start in New York. And I'm not a prostitute. I've never even had sex. I find it revolting. As for the money comment. I don't know how the undercity works. I don't even know how I go here. I just know I want to get home. What about you? How did you wind up here?"
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:41 am

Rabbit was clearly very athletic, but she was small and easily fit though the vent and shaft. Rabbit quickly made her way down it like she had done this 100s of times. She showed almost no fear whatsoever, even at the threat of this cannibals treating to kill her and possibly eat her too. Then again, she did say there was things down her a lot more frightening then this cult.

Lexi & Rabbit crawl through the vent shaft , Rabbit was listening intently to the things Lexi said.

▂▂▂Rabbit▂▂▂▂
"So... You made a it career out of being a dominatrix?? There is no way you could make a living off that?... That sounds quite crazy, no offence. I thought that type of shit was just hobbies... Though I dont know very much about sex work.. Seems more dirty than this place to be honest.

She seemed very shocked and skeptical.
So your really not a prostitute? I honestly have trouble wrapping my head around that. But you say you still got your V-card? Well fuck, I know that Scabbeey found you...thought you were dead... I'm just going to say I know the guy likes to "play" with his food.. So if I were you I would just kinda check yourself just to make sure you are still kosher...
There was no way of telling if Rabbit was joking or being serious. And a quick thought that there could be a possibility that one of those dirty,
filthy homeless disease filled mongoloids could have not only "touched" her while she rested during the day, but also defiled her body!!! This was a incredibly disgusting thought, and probably made Lexi feel even more dirty. how could someone if you file her in a paralyzed state? And prehaps for the 1st time sence being embraced she realized that during the day she was truly vulnerabile. Though it did also give her the notion that she might need too get a ghoul to watch over her while she slept .

Wow...though... if you are still a virgin, That's kinda uncommon ... so what do you mean you find sex revolting ?Are you just not attracted to anyone or Are you trying to save yourself for marriage? You know so you can pop out some kids ? Do the whole family thing??

Ohhh wait...Or are you going to sell your virginity for like a million dollars or something? I heard a rumor once that somebody did that, they made BANK! Hee-Hee

She said keeping the conversation lighthearted. Asking questions in a playful manner. Lexi might think She was doing this for a multitude of reasons. One of them was that Rabbit wanted to keep Lexi clam and not panicked  due to the danger that they were both facing right at the moment with the cultist trying to follow them.

I don't know how the undercity works. I don't even know how I go here. I just know I want to get home.
Most of us down her just got lost along the way, most  people i have seen down here have a criminal record, or are running away from something In their lives. Its not easy here... But I guess they choose to stay because there is a sense of unity down here... and I'm not talking about the cult of the Broken God... in the Central part of the tunnel, most people look out for each other because that's all that they have. .....

What about you? How did you wind up here?"
All of a sudden Rabbit's  demeanor changed a bit... There was a sadness in her voice.
.... Its kinda complicated... I.. kinda lost my way... Just like everyone else.  I....think I just really messed up . I wish I could go home again.. But I dont think I have a home to go back too anymore.. .

For a few moments later, Rabbit kicks out another vent, opening a passage to a tunnel that you need to drop down about 10feet.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 8980300140_3f31ebe0aa_c

The tunnel that you both drop down to is well lit, but it looks like the area had been abandoned for decades by the surface world. There is the smell of rot, stale water, sewage and human excrement.
Strangely the smell doesn't bother Rabbit.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Flooded-by-dirty-industrial-wastewater-260nw-772206865

The sound of people running down the tunnel can be heard echoing eerily from the direction they just came from. Clearly The Cult of the Broken God's followers are not about to give up the chase.

What the Fuck??? Are you freaking serious!!! They are still coming? Damn they really must want you! What did you do?...... Shit... Fuck.. Follow me let's get out of their territory!

Rabbit quickly moves through the tunnels leading Lexi away from the area, but the echoes from those hunting them grow louder and louder.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:40 pm

She's right. I might've lost my cherry. My fucking innocence could be gone right now. There are so many nuts I'm going to collect after tonight. It'll be like the teste feste back home. Might make a mukbang out of it. Post it somewhere really hardcore. My hymen might grow back. After all, my hair grows back as if magically. Maybe my hymen will too. Still, if someone entered me without my permission. I'm going to crucify him. If Rabbit was just gaslighting me, it's not funny.

OOC Wow, you went there. I'm not complaining, but... wow.

More running. Like that NWA song. I figure I should shut up at the moment and just follow the white rabbit. Still hoping she wasn't leading me astray. If she gets me back to Manhatten I must find a way to repay her. Anything she wants that's within my power to grant is hers if she's being honest right now.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:18 pm

There was no telling if Lexi had indeed been violated or not. She hardly had time to check. Though the thought lingered and she really wanted to make these people pay regardless.

The sound of people now running down the tunnel towards them was now  more prevalent. Lexi caught a slight worried look in Rabbit's eyes as the two moved fast down the tunnel in the opposite direction.
Lexi spots some  strange graffiti..

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Graffiti-1402536699bnf

▂▂▂Rabbit▂▂▂▂
"Dont worry, we are going to get out of here and you back to Manhattan"
She said trying to assure Lexi that things were going to be okay even though the sound of the people we're getting closer to the point where Lexie could hear them screaming for her.

▂(Gruff Man Voice)▂▂▂▂
"YOU CANT RUN FOREVER RABBIT! GIVE US THE GODDESS AND WE WILL LET YOU GO"

▂(squeaky male voice)▂▂▂▂
"YESSSS YESSS GIVE BACK WHAT YOU STOLL FROM SCABBER!"

▂(getto male voice)▂▂▂▂
"GIVE HER BACK, THE GODDESS MUST BE BROKEN!!

That was followed by a multitude of laughter from different people. There seemed to be quite a little mob after the two

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Jaakko-saari-screenshot002

The tunnels started to narrow as the two took a lot of twists and turns, and the sound of running water could be heard.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] Mulderphoto180200089

As they turned a few more cornners the tunnels lighting started to flicker on and off. Like there was some sort of power surge going on, worse yet the tunnels became very dark and wet as they move through it. And their feet splashed against the water giving away their position.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:01 am

I haven't had a lot of time to think tonight, but I think I understand what going on. Just a little anyway. These crazy people think that eating people will make them immortal. And that I'm there to stop them. Since they think I'm their death goddess. So by that strain of moon-based logic, it makes sense kind of.

Great. Now, these lunatics know where we are. I can't fight back. There's too many. If it was 1 on 1 I could fight any of these blood bags. If it was 3 on 1 I could probably take them. I'm not a fighter. I'm a businesswoman. This has to end at some point. For now, we keep moving. Come hell, high water, darkness, murder cultists, or anything else that goes bump in the night under New York. I. am. getting. home.

OOC I activate fortitude.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm

From the sounds of people running down the tunnel towards them, Lexi could definitely tell that there was a mob of at least five people in each Direction closing in on them.

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 15926010

A multitude of voices called out to them.
"GIVE US THE GODDESS!"
"THE GODS MUST BE BROKEN!!!"
"THE DEATH GODDESS BELONGS TO US!!"
"SHE MUST BE BROKEN!"
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Rabbit gritted her teeth and grabbed Lexi by the wrist, tugging the vampiress along down the tunnel.

Suddenly a dirty old man jumps out from the corner moving very fast, way faster then a human should be able to move! He shashed into Lexi, knocking her into the filthy water on the tunnel floor and out of Rabbits Hands.

He stands over Lexi with a sinister grin.
The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 163399954-352-k481269
▂▂▂Scabber▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Running away from Scabber.. Naughty naughty little Daisy dear.. Scabber just want to be good friends! Heeee-heee...
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Rose Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:10 pm

I've said before that I've always been bossy. Never violent though. The first time my boyfriend asked me to spank him, I was actually taken aback. Violence just seemed so... barbaric. He told me that I had his permission to strike him. After a while, I didn't consider what I did violence. So long as the people I scened with consented.

With that context, what I did next was actually very out of character for me. Sure, I'd hit in their testicles before. CBT being a common fetish. Except for those times, I had their verbal consent. Until now, I'd never hit anyone without their consent. Then again, most men approached me without malicious intent.

While on the ground I punched Scabber in the testicles. Not having testicles myself, I can't possibly understand what it feels like. Every time I've done it in the past the men I hit always act like I just disabled them. If only for a moment. A moment is all I need to get up and get into the pump room.
Lexi Rose
Lexi Rose
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:23 am

Lexi felt her fist collide with the man's crouch and he indeed doubled over as expected, holding himself in pain. Yet he still remained standing until Rabbit came up behind him and hit him in the back of the head with the aluminium baseball bat she had been carrying from the incinerator room. When the bat collided with the man's skull there was a cracking sound and Scabber fell over, though in pain he was still very much alive.

▂▂▂Scabber▂▂▂▂
."AAAHHK! YOU BITCH..". He groned as he was trying to recover.

Rabbit had already moved on and was at the Pump Room door, but struggling to get the door open. And after a moment, it was clear as to why.......

The Long Forgotten Underground [Lexi] 20200610
The pump room locked with a  pad lock. Though a mortal could in no way twist it off. Rabbit was also very panicked at this point and perhaps not thinking clearly
▂▂▂Rabbit▂▂▂▂
"SHIT!!!...NO NO FUCK.".

The situation was growing server with each passing moment. Lexi could now make out the silhouette of various people moving through the tunnel ahead of them coming to aid Scabber and his cries.

▂▂▂Scabber▂▂▂▂
."COME GET THIS BITCH..". He shouted
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next