World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risky Bussiness (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Risky Bussiness (Leila) Empty Risky Bussiness (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm

A new night for Leila, this time in a comfortable bed covered with silk and dress up in her old lingery. She started to make up in the middle of a terrible nightmare, just like the nights before that, the undestructible image of his father, once again haunted his dreams with terrible rapes and abuse.

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Risky Bussiness (Leila) Empty Re: Risky Bussiness (Leila)

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Willpower
Leila carried out 8 launched of one Risky Bussiness (Leila) 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 5 , 2 , 2 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 2
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm

She'd waken to yet another nightmare, vile thoughts of her father manipulating and abusing her. Leila sat up and pounded an angry fist on the bed. She got out of the bed with mixed emotions, frustrated with the constant reminders of her past life with her father all the while grateful to be in the presence of the sort of luxury she was used to. She could see it now, how he thought money would buy her happiness. She desired nothing less than what she was used to. Waking up in that small dark room left an impression on her, one that her father would surely be happy she had succumbed to.

Eventually Leila made it out of the room adorning one of her own bright red silk robes and headed out of the room looking for the girls.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 pm

They two girls were already at the living room with a coulple of suitcase already made and waiting anxiously for their father to appear, the barely talk to each other and the only emotion in their expression was pure joy and excitement, like they were going to the best day of their live.

Spoiler:

Almost at the same time Leila arrived to the room, a few seconds after probably, the elevator made a sound and inside was Samuel, carrying a big briefcase, followed by Elizabeth who had another briefcase just like his. Samuel bowed to salute his incoming daughters and held them both in his arms in a big hug.
"Good evening Leila" he managed to say while in this.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:13 pm

"Evening!"

Leila smiled wide as Samuel was bombarded at the door. A twinge of something went through her, perhaps best described as jealousy. She leaned up against a wall in the elaborate living area. She said nothing else and simply watched the scene. The interaction felt as pure and perfect as it should have been for her. She was a princess and her father had never really treated her like one.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Samuel finally managed to stand up.
"Do you have everything ready?"

"YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" they yelled like crazy.

Samuel made an angry face and both girls straight up and with their heads low they said.
"Sorry Samuel."

"We are ready then.

Leila are you ready to go out now?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm

"Not quite, I'm sorry, I forgot it was such a monumental day, if you just give me a moment. I only need a few."

Leila scurried back to the room and put on something casual, she hurried back to the living room.

"Terribly sorry to keep you girls waiting. I'm ready now."

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:43 pm

The group went outside, Elizabeth went to get the vehicule leaving her briefcase under Samuel's care, after a few minutes all were boarding the car, Samuel got in the back of the vehicule with his two daugthers and they left the front sit empty for Leila.

The car move smoothly toward the serpent's lair, in regular legal speed and without most relevance. Eventually they got to the block but instead of going to the main entrance they went to the back of it, and stoped in front of an old building of comercial style. There were two trucks, both closed and in the street were many persons, among them Tantra somehow coordinating some activity that was going on with the trucks cargo.

With Tantra were two more guys, one big as a mountain, the other average height a little under Tantra's size.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Leila peered out of the window with curiosity when they arrived at the club.

"Any idea what is going on over there? Is it the buyers?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Samuel smiled and went out carrying both briefcase.
"Girls stay here. Leila come with me"

He went directly to Tantra smiling and saluting from the distance.
samuel> "Hello Sister, how are you?"
tantra''> "Good. I'm sure you remember Mr. Stain" says Tantra pointing the big fellow.
samuel> "Indeed. Good evening gentleman" and both replied gently.
stain >> "We have what we agreed for sir. Do you have the money?"

Samuel looked at Tantra and she nodded implying that everything was ok indeed.
samuel> "Yes, I do. 2 million american dollars as we agreed." says giving both briefcase to the little man.
Stain >> "Ok boy, go count it. I'll wait here."
Little >> "Yes boss"

Then the big as a mountain big named Stain looked at Leila, and said with a deep voice and a serial killer attitute.
"And who is this little flower?"

Risky Bussiness (Leila) Duncan
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Leila hurried along the sound of her black heeled boots echoed in the alley otherwise the only sound that came from her as she was spectator to the exchange. She hadn't expected to have any part of this, she didn't after all agree with it, so when the large man spoke about her she nearly jumped in her skin. She briefly looked to him then Tantra and Samuel making sure they meant he was talking to her.

"Oh! I am sorry to have been rude in not introducing myself. I am Leila. A pleasure to meet you Mr. Stain."

Her smile could cower armies of helpless men, but it wasn't her genuine smile. It was the one she used for show to the public. A beautiful smile indeed but a plastic one.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Tantra stares directly to Leila looking for her attention, Tantra's eyes critic harshly her lack of respect for her Sire. When the message was sent she looked back to the big guy. The message was clear 'How dare you'

Samuel looked at Tantra with soothing gaze, implying how difficult was for Leila to salute given the circumstances, and smiled giving a little push at Leila to include her in the circle, a full participant of the conversation now.

Stain however seem immune to this subtle kind of language as he stood calmy just aware of his surrounding.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Leila looked between them all again a look of apology especially for Tantra. She smiled and stood there patiently awaiting the return of the other man. Not entirely sure what part she was to play in all of this.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Tantra nodded accepting Leila's apology and smiled to Samuel grateful, then Samuel said.
"Come with me dear, let's go see the merchandise, I have a promise to keep"

Samuel went to the farest truck that was guarded by two men, when they were close Leila could see long weapons hiding inside their rain coats and their almost paranoid attitude. He said.
"Open the doors gentlemen."

Both look for Stain aproval and then one of them used an electronic device to unlock the first of the security locks in the door, then a key to unlock the mechanism, and finally they removed the barrier to open the door. Leila could see that it was heavy and thick, the guards didn't opened it completely and Samuel moved ahead to jump inside the truck making a handsign to Leila calling her to follow him.

Samuel turned back to see her and his eyes were those of a snake but red instead of Blue, Green or Yellow.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Leila followed looking at each of the armed men with vivid reminders of some of the militia in Africa. She hopped unto the trucks deck with ease. The darkness was almost terrifying. But seeing Samuels eyes she quickly followed suit her eyes blazing blue in them darkness, illuminating the shadows with shades of red.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Once Leila rouse her head after climbing into the truck she could see at least 20 people with their head covered with blinding hoods, all adults of diferent races, in chains and all dressed with robes, nothing more than that. She heard moans and crying among them.

Samuel was at the end of the truck calling for Leila with his hand.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Leila's throat instantly went dry and her innards turned with the pangs of thirst. She'd been right. It was tantras slaves. Her mind was racing in conflict her hunger versus the condemnation I these people. How was it even possible that there were actual slaves in the 21st century. All manners nearly left her while she contemplated leaving. But the beasts desires were stronger than her disgust and she pressed onward to samuels beckon.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Samuel waited until Leila was in front of him and among moans he said.
"I wont force you to drink from them Leila, I'll give you my vitae if you accept the bound with me, that will entagle us from now on. It's your choice."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Leila thought about what he was offering, drinking from his delicious vitae and having a bond with him. He was a good man and she genuinely liked him but from now on... that part frightened her. Her beast didn't care it wanted its fill of blood.

"Thank you for the offer Samuel but.. No I can do... I - I am tired of only being marginally satisfied."

She moved down next to one of the slaves, if she could still weep she would have in that moment.

"I'm so sorry..."

She said to the person in front of her. She pulled back the hood, to see the man or woman underneath and to have better access to the neck, near the larger artery.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Conscious
Leila carried out 3 launched of one Risky Bussiness (Leila) 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 6 , 7
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Dwelling in depravation Leila left her moral restrain behind, letting her inner self, her beast, her new nature to satiate from the blood of others. Still she didn't wanted to go far into it, her plan was to drink a bit from each, to satiate from several and lick the wounds, that would cause the least damage.

She bites the first of her victims, a moan of pleasure was released by him, enjoyning the kiss of the vampire. Leila felt the flow of the delicious blood into her mouth, the beating heart, the live again into her. It was so great to be alive, to have warmness inside and feel! just feel!

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:03 am

Leila didn't want to spoil Tantra's trade. She'd had to stop, she'd needed to keep her sire happy. She forced herself to stop before she reached his threshold of death. As well as the next, and the next.

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 am

Leila drank from each person, the consciousness of her convictions hit her the hardest when she took the first delectable drink. She savored the warmth inside of her, the feelings of life flooding into her. Something inside of her changed in that instant that she gave over to her beasts desires. She licked the wound closed and her conscious went quiet, feeling a little less connected than before. She moved on to the next person finding it easier the next time, her inner self only screamed at her to feed. The beast clamored for more yet she managed to stop herself before the second threshold, careful to lick closed the wound.

Leila had said nothing to her latest victim, no apology, no words of thanks. Her mission was still raging inside of her FEED! Her teeth sank into the third person with ease grateful for the feeling of control she began to regain with each gulp. The thirst calming, the beast quelled she was beginning to finally feel satisfied, licking his punctures as well. Two more victims, two more clean entry's and exits, no one's life had been lost at her hands tonight at least that she knew about. She rose to stand straight up finally feeling placated and fully satiated. Her bright blue eyes went back to the end of the truck and she nodded to him indicating she had finished. The monster inside of her was further away than ever a feeling she wished to maintain.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 am

Samuel followed her when both reach the illuminated alley the bright lights of the street hurted their eyes, calling for them to turn their eyes to normal. When Leila looked at herself when saw the evidence of her sin all over her chest, drips and traces of blood in her shirt, throat and mouth.

The satisfaction she was feeling was like the best sex when could have ever had, was like walking out of a bedroom after a thousand orgasms, nothing in her life could have compared to this in anyway. She fell strong, powerful and absolute at that point, self secured as she have never been.

Both left the truck, everything seemed normal outside, Samuel made a sign to the watchmen to close the door behind them. Then they walked down the street and went near of Tantra and Stain to continue de trade. At that point the little guy was comming back also and he said.
"Everything its ok Boss, we are good to go."

Samuel and Tantra nodded to each other and expected Stain's answer.
"Ok. Let's move there is a long way ahead of us." Yellled Stain with his deep voice.

All men in the field started to move, some how their numbers seemed to have doubled since Leila's last look, there were so many of them that Sorayya didn't notice. Samuel and Tantra moved to the limousine, the same that she already knew, the one used with Hasani in her first night in the City. Everyone boarded.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next