World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risky Bussiness (Leila)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Risky Bussiness (Leila) - Page 4 Empty Re: Risky Bussiness (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am

'Training... yes.' Leila thought to herself while her body tied in vein to heal itself. She must've still been in shock over what had happened, the gunman pouring bullets into her chest unrelentlously. Slowly her body healed and she managed to sit up some actually gaining control over her torso. She still had fight in her. A desire stronger than she could understand. And she heard her voice eeking out,

"Whatever it takes my sire."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:45 am

Leila was unaware of the kind of damage that her Sire had to support since she was still holding the veil of deception to cover her true visage. Samuel did a short movement like a director finishing a master piece and then lost his concentration and with a smile on his face gave a Cedar to each of his daughters as a present. Jen and Tracy were now excited, the danger had passed and the group was still complete.

"Sister, Are there any casualties?" asked Samuel.
T> "No, don't worry just a few woundeds but all will survive"
S> * Pheww * "That's great, I could not afford a single dead" he giggles followed by Tantra
T> "This is stupid. Why would you risk this much? Many things could have gone wrong."
S> "Sister..." he says begging.
T> "This caprice makes no sense to me Brother, you asked for my help and you have it, but you own me..."
S> "It's on the Clan best interests, I can tell you that. Soon you will see all this efforts pay back greatly!"

The caravan finally got to a huge property, acres wide kind of haven, just the front wall was more than 10 feet high of pure stone, the front gate was very gothic, made of steel with two gargoyles sculpted in stone in each side of it. Inside of the place Sorayya could see an enormous mansion, five floor high and two hundred meters wide, just this wing from the four others she could saw from here. Still the place was tenebrous, dark and poorly illuminated, the grass and the brushes with animal forms were perfectly cutted and maintained still the motive was violent lion-eating-zebra brush was just not nice.

The main gates opened on their own, allowing the caravan in, once inside a bunch of rottweilers started to run beside of the car like they were scorting it. Shortly they arrived to a plaza where all vehicules parked, right in front of the main gate. Behind the steel gates closed on their own again.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 am

Leila contemplated the battle and how she could improve while she watched Samuel finger play the trees like voodoo dolls. She was immensely curious about which disciplines he'd use to cause the trees reaction but she knew that she could ask him later. While Samuel and Tantra spoke, her face perked up listening to their conversation. 'This was Samuels matter, Tantra was questioning him, Samuel owned her?' All of these thoughts began to swirl in her head. 'What the hell was going on? Samuel couldn't be Tantras sire.'. The thoughts ceased as the caravan moves through the gates of the dark awkward mansion looking to see what exactly they were approaching and watching the dogs behavior curiously.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 am

All people started to go down from the different vehicules, even the slaves were taken down from the trucks. The watching dogs started to surround the Followers and sniff looking on their own for something. Like trained dogs but without a trainer triggering their behavior, as they sniff and look the deception veil from all present droped down, revealing their true visage, even Tantra's deception and Samuel's were cancelled by the dogs, finally Leila could see how torned was Tantra's clothes still her body was flawless.

After a few minutes the dogs sat still and waited...

The main door of the house opened and a criature that cannot be named as human, with supernatural beauty and a presence that was not from this world appear through it acompanied by two horrific monsters. The criature was astonishing gorgeous like no other Leila could have ever met, her perfection knew no match and it was like the most beautiful being she could even imagine; the monsters were like dogs but grotesque mixed with other animals like sharks and armadillos, with double jointed maws with three lines of teeth for example.

"Good evening Followers of Seth, my Master welcome's you all to his haven" said the criature with femenine voice.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Leila stepped hesitantly out of the limousine. She was surprised by the dogs behavior but overall grateful they were under someone's control. She walked slowly behind her sire still aching in pain but was finally able to fully see everyone outside of the veil. The parade of people and the slaves made her nervous. Nothing about this gathering seemed normal. This new world was bizarre and she was baffled at how well it was all hidden in plain sight.

She stared at the spectacle of a creature with the feminine voice. It was all so strange and different, the welcome, the mansion, the dog-like creatures. Leila wondered for a moment if she had really died and lost all of her senses in some strange other world realm. She felt like she was in the middle of a fantasy book. She kept her wits about her and walked along like none of this bothered her, but only a few seconds in she moved to Samuel's side.

"What exactly is that thing and who is its master?"

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Even as Leila's words were just a whisper musitated in Samuel's ear the creature turned her eyes to hear, with an explicit message in her gaze 'I can hear you...', it's expression and diabolic acompaniants made that look a terrible threat against Leila that she felt deep into her soul.
"Such insolence and disrespect can only come from a fledgeling. What is that human doing here?

All in the comitive turned to see Leila making her feel very very observed, then Tantra said.
"I present my excuses, she is my Childe and her duty was to guard the caravan with me." then she made a bow.

"If her duty was to fight then be her mouth shut or I'll do it myself..." The creature replied.

Then Samuel said.
"I have all your Master requested, please let him know that I wish to present my two protegee before him"

"I shall do that Follower, as soon as you give to me my Master's entrusts." replied the creature. Then Samuel approached with one of the briefcases that were guarded by Stain and pulled the twenty slaves by their chain and deliver all to the creature in a very ceremonial fashion.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Leila was very sorry she'd ever opened her mouth. She bowed and lowered her head respectfully. She had to realize that she was indeed on the very bottom of the barrel, a new and different place for her. Out of respect she kept her head lowered and her eyes only briefly glancing towards the changes in the environment. Leila had a great deal to learn still, and she feared her sire's wrath at her insolence more than any other creature or threat. She simply listened and quietly observed, desiring no more attention than was strictly necessary.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Samuel and the creature entered in the house and for a while, just guarded by the dogs...

Nobody moved or said a comment, after the incident with Leila was clear they all were observed closely. A few minutes later Samuel appeared out of the house, acompanied by a mid age man, probably on his 30 or so, hanson but still not as beautiful as the creature that was before. The man was wearing a black raincoat of leather and a suit under it, skinny and delicate, almost femenine.

Samuel said.
"Girls come here! Let me introduce you to Dr. Ivan Bratovich, he will take care of you for the next few days, be polite and obedient, I'll be back after his finish his Work with you. Ok?"

Both girls nodded and accepted, then Dr. Ivan said with a very neutral voice with a remarkable lack of emotions.
"Very well Dr. Samuel we have an agreement. I'll be ready to see you next week on the agreed day. For the rest of you, I'm glad to receive your visit and certainly hope you enjoyed your time here but now I'd appreacite from all you if you leave... Thank you very much."

In groups all the people present started to return to their respective vehicules glad not to remain one more minute in this house.
"Thank you very much for your hospitality Dr. Bratovich, we will meet again next week, ta ta" Samuel said.

Then he went downstairs and back into the limo followed by Tantra.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Leila followed Samuel and Tantra into the limousine and assumed her previous seat. At least from what she could tell all the hustle and bustle, the slaves, the fighting, the comvoy and money were all for Samuel and his girls. Leila sat in silence, looking down at her ragged clothes. She leaned her head back to the limo window still fingering a piece of her shirt. Her eyes were heavier than normal, but somehow softer as well. She gazed upon Samuel and then to Tantra, waiting quietly to see if they would address her or speak amoungst themselves.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

A few minutes after the conboy left the property Tantra says.
"Oh Dark Father, I hate Tzimisces so much! * arrghh! * why they have to be so disgusting!? How strange can they be?!" coming from what seem to be a sincere hatred in her heart.

Samuel relaxed and smiled to her
"I'm sorry Sister to make go through all these, I'm sure I'll be able to compensate you somehow..."

Tantra just closed her eyes to relax a little and then open them covering herself again with the perfect visage she always worn. Making her face again unexpressive and her tone of voice again calmed.
"I can leave you at home and comend an slave to bring your car tomorrow night Brother, it's almost dawn and its risky to travel at these hours."

Samuel answered.
"Thank you Sister, I accept and appreciate it very much"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Leila couldn't help but smile at Tantra's tantrum, it was the first time she'd actually seen her frustrated. 'What was that word, Tzimisces?' It rang in her head but she'd felt like she was in too much trouble to ask anymore questions this night.

"I feel like all I am doing is making up for my misshapes. I apologize for my whispered questions in front of that... creature."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 am

Tantra said.
"Tzimisces are vile creatures, there is no way you can please them except doing what they want. Still you will do well to remember that you're not among humans anymore... other than that its ok for you to make mistakes Childe, once!"

The limousine left the group in Samuel's condo and there they ended up slumbering for the next night...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum