World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinderella (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cinderella (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cinderella (Leila)

Post  Leila Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Sorayya nearly fell from his lap as he jumped off. She was surprised and scared but his reaction and she held up her hands pensively.

"I'm sorry, so sorry Dr. Garrison. I don't know what happened. I just really, really wanted you to see I wasn't weak... please."

She pleaded with him her arms shaking out in front of her.

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Sorayya would continue in her pleading stance backing up into the curtain. Razz Basically she waits to see what he is going to do.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Grapple. +1 Potence
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Cinderella (Leila) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 1 , 6 , 1
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Grapple attempt fail. Not botch.

Second action lift Sorayya to the back wall. Str + Brawl dif 6
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Cinderella (Leila) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 7 , 7 , 10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm

You may dodge or defend.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Tries to slip out of the curtain:

Dex+Dodge
Leila carried out 4 launched of one Cinderella (Leila) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 6 , 5 , 1
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Samuel movements were extremly fast, his hand passed near Sorayya's neck by close then with the same impulse grabed her by the first place he found, her jeans and lifted her from the ground almost up to the ceiling.

End of turn. Same initiative

Samuel lowers Sorayya again, his movements were slow, as peaceful as can be to low a person you have hung by the pants. Once she was right in front of his face the man finally speaks.
"If you want to take it all I'll please you Sorayya...

You father, your grandfather and all patriarcs from your family in the last 100 years have been slaves... you're the first of your blood we have succeed to take away from your masters. That's why, that's the reason to bring you to New York instead of leaving you in the home land...

Your whole family are just guard dogs held in a golden cage, nothing more...

Here you can think what ever you want, you are the first in your family that can brat about being free, spoiled as you are, remember this every single nickle your lovely grand papa spent on you was just to keep you weak, to kept you away from the truth, was a plan conceived by those who own your family to keep all of you in line.

That's it, the whole truth... everything you wished for.

What better way to keep a father on a leash than blackmailing him with his own family's happiness?"

Samuel instantly came to himself, his gaze changed again showing some initial confusion about what just happened and realizing he had Sorayya, he left her off in the ground safetly.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:52 am

The girl yelped as she was grappled and dangled by her pants. She looked into his eyes with terror of what he could do to her. Never before had she been grappled in such a way. He had so much control over how he held her in such an awkward pose, he had to be of strength far greater than his form led on. Sorayya trembled and would have flushed with embarrassment and fear had she had the human requirements to express such emotions but all she could do was face him and hope she'd survive.

So many things became clear as he spoke to her. Her family was enslaved... Sorayya could see that what Samuel told her was the truth and as she was lowered back to the ground she wasn't at all sure of her emotions on the matter. She sat down into the chair looking reflectively in the mirror. Her heavily accented voice was quite and sad.

"I knew something was not quite what it seemed. There... was a time, I remember I was in the grand hall of my grandfather's palace. I sat at the head table between my parents, the hall had been elaborately decorated in bright oranges and reds, several hundred guest sat below us and festive music was playing by a live band. It was Habim's birthday and my family seemed genuinely happy. That is until a group of four men turned the corner to face the large hall. My grandfather stood immediately and lowered his hands to stop the music. I could feel their powerful presence booming over the room as they approached. The men looked dark and powerful. Baba stood as well but neither of the men spoke, they just watched them descend down the aisle. A moment later my mother Hafsafa whispered to me. 'Come my daughter, it is getting late, we must prepare you for bed, come now.' She practically lifted me from the chair and scampered out of the room. Walking far too briskly for this to have been her real reason. I was 12 I believe and I knew something was off. But I daren't ask."

She had stopped talking and looked at Samuel gratitude in her eyes.

"I stopped being happy there when I was still but a child Dr. Garrison. I don't know if Tantra has spoken to you about it but my father abused me in the sickest way imaginable. Even now after being brought here and blessed with the change I still have nightmares about him and what he did to me. For all of my years I had let his oppression stop me from having any meaningful relationships. I had assumed no one could want me because he was taking pieces of my soul with every encounter... there had been hundreds. I am grateful to have been taken away and I finally feel triumphant over them to have been chosen. To be freed!"

She chuckled uncomfortably.

"My parents do not yet know where I am. Hasani convinced my father to allow me a few weeks release with no contact and here I wondered how he'd managed that. It's quite obvious now. I feel like I have been given the world and yet I have been like a fumbling child these last few nights. Are we all like this? The newest ones?"

Sorayya smiled innocently trying to rectify what she had done and lighten the mode. She still had little idea the depth of her ignorance about what had become of her but she was eager to be free.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Samuel was quite. Thinking about what just happend, he knew that somehow his emotions were manipulated.
"A spoiled child sure have a mastery on getting whatever she wants, you have built a good discipline about this and fortunely for you we have it on our Blood. You don't control it yet but still its quite powerful, I'll teach you get a good grip on it but remember...

...careful of what you wish for fledgeling. That's the name we use to designate a new member."
somehow his voice was both serious and proud.

"Finish with your clothes... we will discuss about this later."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Sorayya smiled, she could hear the pride in his voice even though she had no idea what she had done. Quickly she finished trying on her clothes silently beaming at her apparent accomplishment. She had discovered yet another gift. She finished up quickly. Picking out three full outfits, several pairs of shoes to alternate, a couple of pieces of lingerie, and handbags to match everything.

"I'm all done now Dr. Garrison. Hopefully these are common enough for you.

Here is my simple black dress with a thin white waist belt to dress it down if needed. Basic heels and of course an elegant clutch purse, earrings and a necklace."

Spoiler:

She shows him each of the pieces of the outfits as she explains them. Then moves on.

"A casual outfit, cheetah themed top, bracelet and bag paired with jeans and knee high boots.
Spoiler:

And finally an outfit for exercise, nothing too interesting about this see."
Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Samuel noded and said.
"That is exactly what I was talking about. Lets go to the cashier. You can wear the casual outfit, unless you prefer to keep the robe on." sais in a sarcastic tone.

Outside Samuel bought Sorayya's clothes and waited for her while she was changing her clothes. Then he said with a hurry in his tone.
"Elizabeth is already outside waiting for us..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm

She shook her head and rolled her eyes when he joked about wearing the robe outside. When he left to purchase the thing she dressed in her new digs and joined him in the main store.

"Right, I'm ready now. More grand adventures await don't they? Thank you very much for the gifts."

She winked and chuckled and headed to the door.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Move again to Brooklyn!
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2