World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana)

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:43 am

I didn't found the cure for Cancer…//..I cure people, not illnesses.  
Tristina raised a eyebrow at Victoria's amusement and her words. She had this "oh" expression on her face. Though she really didn't understand what Victoria said, Tristina just kind of hand waved it off as just a mother thing she doesn't understand.

"I am using that painting as a high quality decoration feature for a building of mine. Nothing illegal about it, I just want to see how good are you in action."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...oh.. OK cool.. Then it shouldn't take me that long... Are we doing actual size or larger?"

"// I'd like to see you in action. Know how you work, how fast are you in some sort of a test.// , I am still diagnosing your situation to be accurate in your treatment.
... and ultimately, I'd really enjoy your company.
Tristina nodded her head in understanding.
Though The last comment by Victoria surprised Tristina, she felt flattered.

Victoria finally laughed like an angel with her hand in front of her mouth like lady.
"Don't worry about that, I'll let Jorge take care of it....."
Tristina again seemed surprised by Victoria's laughter, though she had to admit it was kinda funny.

.and you need to start right now."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...wait?? Right now?... At this hour ?... I mean its not too late, but its not early ether.... You must be a real night owl ...."

" Ok?... I think I might need a red bull or a pot of coffee at some point.
But Fu'k it..let's do this...

She said cheerful, and started to mentally psych herself up for the task ahead
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana)

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:04 am

" Ok?... I think I might need a red bull or a pot of coffee at some point.
But Fu'k it..let's do this...
Victoria nods and says.
"Jorge will give you whaatever you may need but I guess you already know that, don't you?" she said.

The group goes to the next room one of the workshops with it's lights off, suddenly the roof light reveals a huge 2 x 1 meters white canvas (6' x 3') with painting materials at both sides, from pencils to solvents and mostly acrylic paints. Acrylic as Trist knew were a fast drying oil paint but not the kind used in the original, so painting in it's original oil paint would take weeks if not months to finish, because of the drying time,

The size of the canvas didn't match either, the brushes were synthetic instead of fur based and all paints were modern in general. Almost all tubes and brushes were new from recognized brands like Windsor & Newton or Old Holland.

On the wall was a lithography of the American Gothic original paint, high quality and huge to see every detail, fully illuminated. The space was highly refrigerated with air conditioner.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Tristina followed and didnt so much as question anymore of the strange situation she found her self in.
Tristina looks around the room.

Tristina closed her eyes for just a moment before entering the room, she wanted to center herself and her thoughts. After a short.pause she walked into the room and started walking around the room counter clockwise.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...I think this space would be   sufficient... I see everything I think I will need to start... But..  When I start I will need silence.... You both of course are free to eatch... But please No interruption.. I need to focus... "

"All right... I will begin  "

Tristina takes a deep breath and looked around the area provided and seemed to touch and examine everything.... The paints, canves and brushes, everything was indeed there for her to paint such a painting for a simple showpiece. She was quiet and composed in thought. In her mind as she staired at the image of the original painting, pushing all thoughts, sensations, and outside influence from her mind.  

She started to deconstruct it, brush stroke by brush stroke in her mind's eye. There was no room for creativity or abstract thoughts her mind, just cold logical working backwards... Deconstructing everything she was focused on... .
Tristina didn't see the painting as a painting, but more a mathematics  equation that needed to be solved.

Finally she aproched the are easel and canvas ready to begin. She dawned a artist smock and picked up a pencil to sketch the outline. As she worked she was in her own little zone.

Tristina began to work, she was emotionless... Her mind  void of any thoughts be the task at hand. Tristina sketched at first, giving life to shapes..
Sketching their likeness from memory alone. She mixed colors, and applied the 1st well placed stroke, followed by another and  
another. Each time judging placement and composition, nothing was random... Nothing original. And like a well oiled machine, she was meticulous with every stroke.

In the Void that was "her zone" she was oblivious to the world around her. And would not stop until ether exhaustion or hunger took her, she was determined to pass this test, and do the absolute finest that she could with the materials provided.
She wanted too do it, to impress Ms. Ash.
But in this moment those thoughts were further from her mind, only the deconstruction and reconstruction of the work with all that she had room for.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:10 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 562050523▂▂Roll #1 ▂▂▂
Preception 2+ Preformance 3 (dif 8)
Jessica Thorne carried out 5 launched of one Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 4 , 10 , 6 , 6
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 562050523▂▂Roll #2▂▂▂
Jessica Thorne carried out 5 launched of one Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 1 , 9 , 8 , 6
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:14 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 562050523▂▂Roll #3 ▂▂▂
4 , 7 , 3 , 10 , 1
(30 mins of studying)
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Two successful rolls reduces the difficulty of your rolls by 2. Since you have Eidetic Memory, what you have observed is not diminishing, like it would be minus two regardless of the hours expended painting.

Roll Charisma + Performance dif 8. Each roll is one hour.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:47 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 562050523▂▂▂▂▂
Charisma 3 + Performance 3 (dif 8)
Jessica Thorne carried out 6 launched of one Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 5 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 6
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:47 pm

Jessica Thorne carried out 6 launched of one Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 10 , 9 , 10 , 7 , 10
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:48 pm

1 , 9 , 4 , 8 , 10 , 10
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:49 pm

3 , 6 , 9 , 5 , 7 , 2
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:50 pm

7 , 8 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:51 pm

2 , 4 , 5 , 8 , 3 , 5
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:52 pm

4 , 10 , 10 , 4 , 5 , 10
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Tristina had very little concept of how much time had past while she was in "her zone".
As the hours passed, she was fixated on her work, and was oblivious to her own bodies needs. The needs for Eating, Sleeping and even going to the bathroom were nearly non existent. She couldn't even recall if she went to the bathroom or not during the whole ordeal, she was working almost non stop like a robot or a well-oiled machine.

At one point she barely recalls Jorge ordering a pizza... Though from the largely growing ache in her stomach , she realize that she probably didn't even touch it.

She checked her watch, it was almost 4:00am.. around 7-8 hours of diligent hard work had paid off she stood before her masterpiece and it was flawless down to every detail except the medium and canvas she used. It was completely marvelous she thought, though she more admired her own technique and her efficiency than the actual art.

With paint brush in hand, she dropped to her knees on the drop cloth ... her exhaustion  and fatigue was catching up to her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ....done... More than done... Its flawless...I .. think.. I'll take a ... Little nap now,...........Zzzzzz."

And with that Tristina collapsed onto the drop cloth as darkness took her.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Tristina felt Jorge strong arm picking her from the floor where she was devastated by exhaustion and famine. She was indeed dizzy and almost knocked out but she could hear Victoria joking with Jorge about giving her some rest.

At this point she could ball in fetus position and let Jorge do the rest, taking her not far from there to a near by bed where he was able to help her out of her shoes and let her rest for the hours she might need.

The last thing Tristina felt was the comfortable padding of a cold bed and the smell of Jorge leaving the room and turning out the lights.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2