World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine summons Star (Flashback)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty Valentine summons Star (Flashback)

Post  Malakiel Sat May 16, 2020 1:23 am

Rebecca receives a call from David, explaining that Lord Valentine awaits in his office for her arrival. The travel through the elevator was longer than she expected, the anxiety and anticipation made her nervous but eventually she arrives to his office right over the Sword Room.

It was spacious and had many medieval armors along the entrance hallway on each side as decoration. On the walls many melee weapons were attached over metallic shields and eventually a thick wooden door was open for her. Inside a very small office that had three other door, all looking exactly the same, even the decor was symmetrical to make confusing which enter to use but only one was open.

Rebecca continued through this small maze until reaching a huge room with reinforced walls and bullet proof windows, almost anti tank material. In it was a black wooden desk, behind it Lord Valentine, on a padded red chair Lady Valery and standing next to the door was David, waiting for her to enter and then closes it behind her.

Valentine says.
"Rebecca Garrison! Good evening Eiren, is my pleasure to see you again. How have you been?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty Re: Valentine summons Star (Flashback)

Post  Star Sat May 16, 2020 2:55 am

Star was very neurons as she road the elevator to Valentine's office. Star knew what this meeting was about and she had been anticipating it for months. Everything to do with her dreams of turning her haven into a nightclub depended on whether or not her elderd would consider her ready and responsible enough to take care of a ghoul. She knew that most neonates her age were not gifted such a privilege outside the Clan of Kings. Luckily for the Venture, owning a "pet" was far more common to the point that taking on such a responsibility was almost expected. After all Kings and Queens required servants, and Star was not exempt from this.
She NEEDED this and she had been working her butt off to prove that she was responsible .

The Journey had not been an easy one, It took months of practice, and what started off as a simple challenge  of a game toying with a mortal, easily could have turned into an utter catastrophe. But she in the end  found a way to pull through and didn't have to kill anyone. And as a little bonus she got to keep her play toy and  to test her disciplines out on, but also she proved she could wrap someone around her little finger without using a single drop of vitea. A task Star was very proud of.
Star had worked very hard and she felt she was ready of such a responsibility. But it didn't matter what she thought.
now, this was the moment of truth time, and it all depended on whether or not her Elders felt that she was ready.
So indeed she was very nervous

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Skullb12
Star walked into the office, greeting everyone polightly and by title as she had been practicing her formality. Star had been trying very hard to fit into the mold of what she thought her clan expected from her. Even though there was still a bit of wildness in her, she now had manners.

Valentine says.
"Rebecca Garrison! Good evening Eiren, is my pleasure to see you again. How have you been?"
Star greeted Lord Valentine with a bow
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Good evening Lord Valentine. It is both a honor and pleasure to see you again. I have been doing well.
I hope that the Ivory Tower has been able to accomidate  you and thy Lady well. As marvelous as Trump Tower can be, I must admit I do miss the splendor of the Chess Club. I will forever look back on my time there with You , Lady Valery and My Sire fondly. It was a place of my beginning after all.  "

Star knew why she was here , but also knew her place not to tell a "Lord" his business. So instead of bring up the topic at hand She instead practice her courtesy and said some polite compliments to Valentine. Complents on how much her time  at the Chess Club really ment to her, as she did indeed believe that the Chess Club marked the start of her life as a Ventrue.  And she would forever be honored that Valentine gave her hospitality. Indeed Star had changed a lot from that impulsive baby vampire she used to be. And this was a very good thing
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue8/20Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/4Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue7/7Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat May 16, 2020 11:48 am

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) LWivle64_400x400

Lord Valentine smiled greatly and stood up going around his desk to receive Rebecca more kindly, kissing her hand with the elegance of old ages.
"Rebecca you've changed so much, it seems it was yesterday that you were for the first time at the Chess Club, lost and confused, but now look at you: a full fleshed lady."

He meant every word as a compliment.

Lady Valery commented.
"Ms. Garrison, so nice to see you. I've heard your business in the Union got complicated lately, due to some Cathayan intrusions. I wish you the best of luck."

David answered politely when Rebecca saluted on her way in. Passing next to her he whispered in a barely hearable tone.
"Good evening Childe. "
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon May 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Lord Valentine smiled greatly and stood up going around his desk to receive Rebecca more kindly, kissing her hand with the elegance of old ages.
Star blushed a bit as Valentine greeted her. She smiled pleasantly as she was revived. Star already had the "Blush of Life" active due to walking around with mortals, so it made her cheeks turn slightly pink as he kissed her hand. And Star had a hard time taking her eyes off the Elder's allure.

Rebecca you've changed so much, it seems it was yesterday that you were for the first time at the Chess Club, lost and confused, but now look at you: a full fleshed lady."
This was the 1st time anyone has ever referred to Star as a "lady", and though the Old Star might of hated being  referred to as such. Star now found the term refreshing.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you my Lord, you are far too kind.....I have strived every night to become a Kindred that My Clan, the Knights of the blood oath and my sire could be proud of. "
Star said giving Valentine s little bow

Lady Valery commented.
"Ms. Garrison, so nice to see you. I've heard your business in the Union got complicated lately, due to some Cathayan intrusions. I wish you the best of luck."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" thank you my Lady, ...indeed yes, But if things were always easy they wouldn't be worth doing. I have my  own suspicions about the Cath's movements and business dealings outside of their designated area. I just need time to prove my theory. "
Star said with a smirk
"or maybe they're being good little boys and girls and minding their manners
... Though I very much doubt that to be the case. It seems that I have the backing of our Sheriff, Theo Bell to help aid me in  protecting the Princdom. A task I check very seriously

Star said with a pleasant smile but she meant every word she said. She wanted to protect the princedom. Her loyalties were definitely in favor of the Camarilla, and the Princedom. Something that may have been in question from her 1st night at thr Chess Club. Star indeed had changed so much.

David answered politely when Rebecca saluted on her way in. Passing next to her he whispered in a barely hearable tone.
"Good evening Childe.
Star gave David a warm smile,  she felt pleased that she was able to show her manners and grace that she had been working so hard to be the Ventrue others expected her to be.
She responded softly in almost a matching whisper.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" Its a honor to see you again Father.."

Star then turned her full attention to Lord Valentine , after all he was the one that summoned her. She politely and silently waited for him to address her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue8/20Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/4Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue7/7Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon May 18, 2020 5:57 pm

After the required formalities Lord Valentine sat again and the other around the desk before he spoke about the urgent topic.
"Lady Garrison, your endeavor in South Harlem could be very advantageous to our Clan and very lucrative for you as well. As a Clan we are most interested in positioning correctly.

The Bronx is been resilient to our efforts to get rid of the Sabbat from the City, even now we don't know how they get into the City but fortunately last attempts have been stopped but all the successful incursions have ended there at some point."

Rebecca went back to her days as Sabbat, the building they took there at Harlem that was assaulted by Haquim causing LJ true death by beheading. A dangerous place, she remembered the look of those dark streets, places she would only go well armed and ready to rumble.

Valentine continued
"All havens at Harlem have been raided at some point, since Harlem is the doorway from The Bronx to the Island of Manhattan. to the point that Haquim and the rest of the Assamites are responsible to patrol the sector looking for threats."

He made a short pause before saying.
"This situation has lasted many years now, even the bank where you are planning to settle was one of the victims of the vandalism and terror around Harlem. The land there has lowed its value making it on of the least profitable areas in Manhattan.

Thus, fortifying an stronghold to secure our position is greatly advantageous and since you're Eiren of Gangs you'd be able to solidify your influence and detect any Sabbat activity before it become a real threat."

After looking at Rebbeca with special interest in her expressions he continues.
"I'd advice for a deep research on the ground of the reasons behind this sensitive spot but beware The Sabbat has many eyes and ears there although their presence in the City hasn't been confirmed I'd understand if you declined this opportunity giving your past with them, I'd expect them to be hunting you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue May 19, 2020 12:47 am

Lady Garrison, //

Star smiled favorable when Valentine called her ''Lady'' instead of "Ms."
There was a strange bit of pride she now felt, now accepting and understanding of how the Word "Lady" was used in her clan. The word ment more then just the human term, but it was a term of respect among her clan. And to have someone as important as Valentine use the word to refer to her, made Star feel proud that all her efforts would be recognised.

//your endeavor in South Harlem could be very advantageous to our Clan and very lucrative for you as well.
Star also smiled hearing this, after all that was one of her goals, to establish not only a place that would help out her Clan, but also be lucrative enough bring in a wealthy supply of capital  for herself and to start changing bits of Harlem for the better.

Star was very calm, and calculative as she absorbed the information that she was given before she spoke, she took a long moment to think about all that Lord Valentine had said.

The Bronx is been resilient to our efforts to get rid of the Sabbat from the City, //All havens at Harlem have been raided at some point, //
Star took in a deep sigh, understanding the inevitable to come.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" And I am sure that at some point my StarLight will be no different, except I will be fully prepared for such a attack.
I have converted my  personal chamber into a Panic Room. The Safe I rest in could survive a Bomb Blast without a scratch.
Along with Communications and monitors to the outside world. The only thing I'm truly concerned with is mass property damage to the club. Thus I have tried to established some "Act of God" insurance.
Hee-Hee

Star said very seriously, but with a little laugh

since Harlem is the doorway from The Bronx to the Island of Manhattan. to the point that Haquim and the rest of the Assamites are responsible to patrol the sector looking for threats
"My Lord, Haquim is one of the most Honorable Men I have ever met, and I would be happy to assist him and the rest of his clan in any of their efforts. I look forward to their presence in StarLight.

// even the bank where you are planning to settle was one of the victims of the vandalism and terror around Harlem. The land there has lowed its value making it on of the least profitable areas in Manhattan
Star gave a stoic smile
"Yes, a situation I plan to Rectify with the opening of Starlight.
It was a bit strange seeing Star talk about property value and business ventures, two things the "old Star" would care very little of. She indeed had changed a lot over this short period Of time.

//fortifying an stronghold to secure our position is greatly advantageous and since you're Eiren of Gangs you'd be able to solidify your influence and detect any Sabbat activity before it become a real threat
Star gave a understanding nod to this, after all this was a perfect opportunity to tie in her Union efforts right in thr heart of where most the action was. Starlight would act as a cover for much of their business opportunities, and provide a more relaxed environment then Trump Towers

I'd advice for a deep research on the ground of the reasons behind this sensitive spot
Star nods
//beware The Sabbat has many eyes and ears there although their presence in the City hasn't been confirmed I'd understand if you declined this opportunity giving your past with them, I'd expect them to be hunting you."
Stat  shook her head
"Yes,  I have anticipated this, my Lord. Though I believe that I have changed so much that I would be unrecognizable to any member of my pack still alive, or the Vampire who gave his blood to raise me during shovel night. In the construction of my club I have taken precautions to hide my reflection from every surface. I plan also to have  underground Escape eventually put in… Though it has been about five years and I don't think any of them think that I survived the night of the Gangrel gate rade.
She said with a bit of disdain in her voice, remembering that painful night.
"I was nothing more then just a pawn to them, someone who could easily be thrown away and they could create a new pawn to play in their sick games in my place.
Star paused
" it makes me a little sad actually, to think that there could be more ventrue out there creative and never aware of their curse or what it is like to experience Clan loyalty.. I am very greatful to have have the opportunity to find my way. I love my Clan, being a member of the Knights of the Blood Oath is such a great honor. And I will do all I can to help us in any way I can.

Stat said proudly

" As a Knight I refused yo hide. When they come, I will be ready. Along with a little mhelp from the Scourge and My Sire's who is (forgot title) of Sabbat affairs, I'm sure I can secure this location for our clan and make it profitable."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue May 19, 2020 1:13 am

Lord Valentine nods letting the other two kindred speak their mind about the subject. On one side Count Hayworth advised Rebecca not to mention to another soul her plans, strategies and ideas to secure her Haven, the Sabbat had many ears in unsuspected places and one can never be sure whom are listening.

David also brought the staff issue, in his opinion the Club would need at least two ghouls, both ready to battle: one to cover the administration of the business and daily activities of the such and the other to keep an eye on the clientele at the bar, having a keen ear to give her gossips and other street voices.

Lady Valery suggested a third ghoul to cover the safekeeping of the premises, working mostly outside, keeping an eye on the surroundings to establish a perimeter of sorts. Someone that can mingle with the streets, a biker with the appropriate attitude for the task. In that regard, David agreed with Valery adding the idea of including some sort of security system, cameras and other modern gadgets to help the vigilance.

Lord Valentine then spoke once more.
"Very well, Lady Garrison you have permission to create a ghoul to be your general manager at the club, from one of the options I will give you based on my expertise about hiring staff for such endeavors.

Count Hayworth, the ghoul to work as bartender will be yours. You can select him among your own or create another but please give your Childe the chance to help you in the selection.

Lady Valery, analogously you'll select the ghoul that will safeguard Starlight's perimeter."

He made a short pause before looking straight into Rebecca's eyes to say.
"Having a Ghoul is a great responsibility. Thus, I expect the most prolix results in the management of thy property, I shall consider further permissions until you complete the required staff for your club as discussed, if you manage correctly each step of the process, Lady Garrison.

The permission can also be revoked and the ghoul executed, denying further concessions if thy or thou commit an unforgivable flaw. Do you understand my Lady?"
his gaze was severe and his words non negotiable.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed May 20, 2020 1:22 am

On one side Count Hayworth advised Rebecca not to mention to another soul her plans, strategies and ideas to secure her Haven, the Sabbat had many ears in unsuspected places and one can never be sure whom are listening
Star agreed to this, she had been trying to keep her plans for her club secret, especially when it came to "the safe" or any escape tunnels or hidden passages. She had only told a handful of people she believed she could trust, or that were involved in the property like Diana Vick & Susan Avil. Also star had expressed that no one outside the clan other then HellSong and Lord Astor knew anything about the buildings construction remodeling. Though she had plans to inform both TheoBell the Sheriff and Haquim the Scourge about her hidded haven panic room just in case something happened and they needed to get her out, they would know where to find her.

David also brought the staff issue, //the Club would need at least two ghouls, both ready to battle: one to cover the administration of the business //and the other to keep an eye on the clientele at the bar, having a keen ear to give her gossips and other street voices
Star gave a nod to this, after realizing that the club would be a hotspot for criminal activity and a place the Sabbat might raid. Star realize that she would need definitely some more help to keep her business a float.

Lady Valery suggested a third ghoul to cover the safekeeping of the premises, working mostly outside, keeping an eye on the surroundings to establish a perimeter of sorts. Someone that can mingle with the streets, a biker with the appropriate attitude for the task. In that regard, David agreed with Valery adding the idea of including some sort of security system, cameras and other modern gadgets to help the vigilance.
Star also agreed with all of this, it was something that she felt that she needed in order to secure her establishment. Though she personally didn't know if she could handle the upkeep of three ghouls by herself, thus when Lord Valentine told David and Victoria that they would be using one of their goals to fill the slots needed she seems very relieved.

"Very well, Lady Garrison you have permission to create a ghoul to be your general manager at the cjlub, from one of the options I will give you based on my expertise about hiring staff for such endeavors.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Srarl▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Thank you Lord Valentine, I shall do all I can to make sure I am a proper master to this ghoul.
Star smiled at hearing this and gave Lord Valentine a formal bow of  gratitude.

Count Hayworth, the ghoul to work as bartender will be yours. You can select him among your own or create another but please give your Childe the chance to help you in the selection.
Stat smiled also hearing this, she was glad that this process was going to be aided by her Sire, though she felt that this undertaking might burden David a little bit especially due to everything that was going on around him. She was very grateful for his advice and involvement in her endeavors.

Lady Valery, analogously you'll select the ghoul that will safeguard Starlight's perimeter."
Star was very happy to hear this also.

He made a short pause before looking straight into Rebecca's eyes to say.
"Having a Ghoul is a great responsibility. Thus, I expect the most prolix results in the management of thy property, I shall consider further permissions until you complete the required staff for your club as discussed, if you manage correctly each step of the process, Lady Garrison.

The permission can also be revoked and the ghoul executed, denying further concessions if thy or thou commit an unforgivable flaw. Do you understand my Lady?" his gaze was severe and his words non negotiable.
Star was slightly more intimidated under the elders gaze. His striking green eyes seem to see right into her soul.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....yes... Yes of course my Lord. I believe that I am ready for such an undertaking, and I will coven the help of Lady Valery's chosen help as well as Count Hayward's. Treating them with the respect I would give my own. I am very privileged and grateful for this opportunity, my Lord and I shall not let you down.

She said , giving him a respectful formal bow
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 20, 2020 2:14 pm

She had only told a handful of people she believed she could trust, or that were involved in the property like Diana Vick & Susan Avil. Also star had expressed that no one outside the clan other then HellSong and Lord Astor knew anything // Though she had plans to inform both TheoBell the Sheriff and Haquim the Scourge about her hidded haven panic room

David turned in his sit uncomfortable and looked down on Rebecca disappointed, so obviously that Valentine turned back to see him, holding his gaze looking upon him. Rebecca could not see Valentine's expression but David was upset.

Although everything happened too fast and afterwards David denied any worries or troubles in his mind...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next week Rebecca was summoned again to the Ivory Tower at Valentine's office, this time the level was crowded, about ten mortals were moving around bringing boxes full with accounting books, all signed by the Federal reserve of the United States. Among these mortals several FBI agents and other cop like men and women were at the desks working their asses.

Valery seemed to be in charge, she was the one receiving Rebecca with a big smile.
"Good evening Lady Garrison. I hope the night is treating you well."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed May 20, 2020 7:49 pm

The disappointing gaze of her Sire cut Star like a knife. What did I say that was wrong??? She thought as the pain of seeing she failed in someway set it. Star rubbed her brown, now having to consider her course of actions and her Sire's warning more clearly.
I dont understand? What is wrong with the sheriff and Scourge knowing where my Haven is?? I thought that would be customary in case of danger especially if Haven would be common for Sabat Raised... perhaps there is a reason why they must not trust these men fully ?... Maybe David is correct and I should not tell anyone. ? After all I trust his judgment.

But why the odd looks when I mentioned My Father HellSong Knowing... Though now My question is why would Brian bring such a topic up in casual conversation. He wouldn't... This means Astor wanted to know the location of my Haven, in detail if he knew about the "safe". Why did he want to know such a thing. Its so strange. Astor is playing a deadly game and I know it. He is using my dad as a pawn. I only wish I could figure out his game before its too late. I really need to watch my ass and get more information about werewolves. But I'm not even sure how with out getting myself stuck in a bind or worse. These wolves are going to come for me, for what ever reason. I need to be ready. 

Star said to herself as she devoted time to look into the topic and also secretively fortify her surroundings,not letting another Soul know about it, just as David had said.

Star knew there was so much going on all around her that she didn't yet understand, and he knew that she was running out of time
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Skullb12

Star observe the commotion quietly as she made her way up to the office, not quite sure what all of this was about.

Seeing Lady Valery, Star greeted her in the traditional way that was expected of her, with a slight kiss on the cheeks and a formal  curtsy bow. Star had been trying to get used to this formal greeting umong her Clan mates. Mostly because it didn't quite come naturally to her, but she knew it was expected.

Good evening Lady Garrison. I hope the night is treating you well."
Again being referred to as "Lady Garrison" made Star smile. It MedStar feel that she had accomplished something within her clan. That they actually saw her as a lady  and not just some Street Thug in some high fashion clothing.

Star greeted Valery warmly
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Good Evening Lady Valery, indeed the night had been well. Its quite the pleasure to see you again. I hope I am not  interrupting your eve"
Star set very formally and making mention to all the commotion around her
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Valery smiles and guides Rebecca to the back room passing through the three doors room where the maze started, now the one the two doors were open as well as the third leading to Valentine's office; the newly opened door seemed to be some sort of a vault keeping accounting books instead of money.

Eventually they reached Valentine's office, he wasn't alone, there was Harold, the butler with him.

After the proper introductions and salutes were made Harold was allowed to salute Rebecca with usual formal demeanor.
"My Lady Rebecca Garrison, it is a pleasure to see you again. How have you been?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed May 20, 2020 10:06 pm

Star too special note of everything as they walked, she had no idea what all these accounting books stood for, but indeed they had to be important.

Star respectfully engaged in the normal greetings that was custom to her clan, and smiled warmly recognizing The Ghoul from the chess club and how he had been so willing to help her even before she was a recognized ventrue. Star had a certain fondness for him being that he was one of the few people that actually helped make her like Mortals again, besides the strange  "doctors".

My Lady Rebecca Garrison, it is a pleasure to see you again. How have you been?
Star greeted Harold warmly and smiled at him now calling her "lady" instead of "ms or "mis. "Lady" really was a little title that Star really started to enjoy hearing. It made her feel she truly was now recognized as a member  her clan

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....It is wonderful to see you again Master Harold"
Star said recognizing his station as Head Master of the Ghouls of Valentine's chess club.
" ....I was hopping I would see you alive and well after the horrible incident of the chess club my friend. "
Star said showing genuine concern for Harold for he was one of the ghouls that she actually liked.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed May 20, 2020 11:20 pm

" ....I was hopping I would see you alive and well after the horrible incident of the chess club my friend. "

Harold bows replying "Lady Garrison, you honor me. Indeed took me a while to overcome my wounds but now I am fine."

Lord Valentine then started to take care of urgent folders and files presented to him tagged with the FED symbols. After a few moments he was finally free, Valery and Harold dismissed they were finally alone.
"Very well Lady Garrison, we can finally go to the task ahead.

What are your thoughts? which criteria for you are most important?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 21, 2020 3:24 am

Lady Garrison, you honor me. Indeed took me a while to overcome my wounds but now I am fine.
Star smiled warmly at Harold, seemingly very happy to hear that he had made a full recovery. Star took his  hand and pated it softly in a very formal lady like way.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...You were very brave that night, and I shall not soon forget it and all you had done for me. If only we had others so valiant as you Master Harold. Thank you. "
Star said  complimenting the ghoul one last time before she made her way to Valentine.  

Very well Lady Garrison, we can finally go to the task ahead.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ..I see that you are very busy my Lord, thank you for making time for me this eve.

Star started as she noticed that everyone seemed busy with case files and workloads, Star knew that the Elders's time  was a precious thing. Even when it seemed that kindred had all the time in the world.

What are your thoughts? which criteria for you are most important
" Well I have given this some thought my Lord, being that this will be my 1st ghoul and I'm hoping he will be around for quite some time. I want to be a little picky.

As far as criteria goes;  Loyalty and one who is actually good at his job are a must.
I really need someone with the capabilities of managing a nightclub and keeping the other  employees in line.
So I really don't want anybody who's first impression to people is a "pushover"

Perhaps a "sophisticated brawler'' would be nice,  if there is ever such a thing Hee-Hee but so abit charismatic and approachable, would be nice. Someone who can be friendly and outgoing, and not necessarily ruling  over the staff by  intimidation. I don't want him to be the boss that people hate because he seems unapproachable. I want him to be understanding to the plight of others. Someone that the staff could look up to both as a shit-kicker and problem solver
I hope that is not asking too much..

Star took a pause, thinking more deeply into things....
"
Also if I am to be seen having a relationship with this person as a cover. I would like to desire someone who is preferably a Caucasian male, somewhere between 25-40 , strong looking, someone who looks like he could handle himself in a crisis situation or a fight. Maybe someone other mortals might think twice before they cross him. Also A smoker and body scars would be a plus for me in more ways then one.

A smoker due to my personal "flavor" , I would like to be able to nab a bite off of him in a pinch. And well... I find scars alluding. It adds a  certain "panache" to the ecstatic look of a brawler and a man who others dont want to fuck with..  if you would excuse my language my Lord. Hee-hee

Star said giving off a lady-like giggle as she raised her hand to her mouth softly covering her smile before she continued

" ..I am aware that my blood will tame him to be loyal to me, that eventually I will be the most important thing in his world . i know that what he feels for me will be a faulse sence of love.
But that doesn't mean it had to be  unpleasant. I really wany to be good to Him. but I'm really hopping I could find someone I could enjoy being around. After all My Site had  informed me that Ghouls can  become an integral part of a kindred's life. I'm both a bit scared of this, but I believe I'm ready for this.
And I wish to become a good master and treat this one right.

She said with all honesty

" I'm also open to any suggestions Lord Valentine, if you would permit me some.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 21, 2020 11:25 am

" I'm also open to any suggestions Lord Valentine, if you would permit me some.

Lord Valentine says
"I can see you want him to have some people skills, to deal with the staff in a constructive way.

Myself, I prefer number and stuff skills when it comes to a general manager but certainly both things are important. Administrating a business is not something easy to do, specially in Harlem with so many delinquents knocking on your door, the general manager got to be intelligent enough to know, when to pressure and when to release, that means knowing your numbers through and through, to figure the difference."

He starts talking some files out of a folder displaying some pictures and information. The first one:

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Ag45IgayrviJUO7BEKqwLegYmPq
Name: Albert Lain
Hobbies: weaponsmith
Notes: Parents diseased, divorced with two children: 19 and 24.
Criminal record: vandalism (age 18)
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 21, 2020 1:02 pm

Star nodded, understanding Lord Valentine's point of reason. Star knew that she may not find the perfect person to fit her criteria but she wanted to at least try to get as close to what she wanted, especially if this person was going to be in her life on a day today and perhaps even intimate basis.

Star looked over the file of Albert Lain Very carefully. He certainly did seem to be qualified, and a weapons's smith was a huge Plus  to her. Though he was a little older than Star would have hoped. She got this idea of giving people seeing the two of them together the impression that she would be a "trophy girlfriend" for a man of his age, or people might think he was having a midlife crisis after his divorce. Albert being a lonely man Star could definitely find a way to comfort especially when dealing with the lingering shadow of his divorce. Though Star was not above this, she may have lost alot of her human sexual urges , but using Sex as a tool to get what she wants , or enjoying the power trip from givong a mortal the "kiss and watching their reaction" was still something she very much enjoyed as a ego or power trip. Maybe it was part of her Ventrueness that just enjoyed being in control of someone.

she was now also taking into consideration "Optics", and how certain situations looked in the eyes of others. Something the "Old Star" would not have cared about.

Star paused when she read about the offspring. And she thought about  how becoming a ghoul would effect Albert and their relationship.  Certainly both his children we're practically adults now , probably in college and getting ready to live their own lives. But wouldnt questions eventually be asked . how could watching his children grow older while he remains the same age affect his mental stability as a Ghoul?  Could Star be there to support him emotionally  when the time came to fully ajust to his life as a Ghoul. Still in the back of Star's mind she could not shake what has happened to Madison and her influence on her without a single drop of Vitea. How much stronger should the blood bond be in a ghoul Under her influence?

Star paused and closed the folder.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....humm.. Mr.Lain does seem to be a  Fair candidate.
Are there any others my Lord?"

Star said  politely, wanting to make sure that she takes in all aspects of this process of selecting a ghoul properly
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Valentine shows Rebecca the second file of Adam Wreck.

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Adam_w10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Star took a long moment to look over Adam's file. There was indeed a lot of things she liked about the man, though his Hobbies might be questionable. Star tries never to fault others on their vices. For all she knew is that he only liked to watch, but Star's mind went to some severe places involving BDSM and bonded, leather and lace involving Adam.Of her exerting total dominants over him in some  dungeon playroom, Which made her crack a smile.

Though Star did reconsider this.
Maybe it was part of Star's low self image, but Adam seemed a little "too good" for her. She didn't think he could be a choice.
And she thought he probably would not be happy dealing with the day-to-day of a nightclub, when clearly his standards would make him a perfect candidate for a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. She didn't feel Adam would be the right fit for a club in Harlem, though she was very impressed by what she saw. Star wondered why the other ventrue of the city had not snatched up this man to work for them yet.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...oh my, Mr.Wreck does seem very impressive. Though I'm not sure he would be the right fit for Starlight. May I look at another mylord."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 pm

As star said those words she found herself unable to stop rubbing her finger over Adamn's file. So many possibilities were running through her head. Adam was more qualified then she could possibly imagine.
But not just for running her nightclub, for helping her run her life.

Adam was something she could never have imagined herself wanting up until this point. He was well connected, highly educated and experienced, he was powerful, indomitable, and definitely had a corporate Allure to him of someone not to be fucked with. Star liked that, a man who could handle his own. A man who could hurt you with out even lifting a finger. Adam seemed like a new breed ofwarror Star was not use to, thpugj she found this aspect of him very aluring. And she believed that Adam could  not only provide being a great manager for her Club but grow and shapped into a amaxing life partner , bring her success in all her nightly affairs. Adam definitely seem to like Ventrue material.

Star opened his File back up and reread it over and over again tracing her finger along the borders of his picture.
She licked her lips as she thought of how much fun it would be a dominatrix to this man in the bedroom. Greeting him on a job well done with a dry martini in one hand, and a sturdy whip in the other or perhaps even letting  indulge in his pedophilic voyeurism by watching a very illegal underground movie. Making him lust for her and her alone as she controls him and
his sexusl desires.  Rewarding him with a night of intense pleasure if he truly impressed her. She would be his master and he would be her dog on a  leash that she would pamper with a steak dinner If he was a good boy.

Star was finding out that it wasn't the act of sex anymore that drove her, but the feeling of power and control that she would get from performing it with her partner.

And that was what Star knew she needed, a Partner to help raise her own little  criminal underworld Empire. She was after all Eiren of Gangs. And Adam Wreck might just be the man to help star rise to the top.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Actually Lord Valentine.. I think I might like to  reconsider this one... A Mr. Adam Wreck sounds a bit more of what I'm looking for a long-term."
Star said holding a very intrigued grin.
" ... I assume my Lord at all of these come highly recommended by yourself. If so, I believe I made my choice"
Star said thinking very much like a corporate Ventrue with great prospects for the future.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Valentine was delighted seeing the lust in Rebecca's eyes, he softened his grin of satisfaction as the vamptress fingers went over the piece of paper, caressing it, the sensation of power irradiating from the mortal's file was so alluring to her.

When Rebecca was about to talk to Valentine she saw for the first time a predator's look in his eyes, his green glowing orbs were excited just by seeing her falling for this guy. Every sign, a slight bite she did to her lip, the failed attempt to breath in exhilaration and her general mood spoke louder than anything else she said thereafter.

" ....Actually Lord Valentine.. I think I might like to reconsider this one... A Mr. Adam Wreck sounds a bit more of what I'm looking for a long-term."

He nods, still holding her gaze in silence.

" ... I assume my Lord at all of these come highly recommended by yourself. If so, I believe I made my choice"

He nods again but after a short silence he says.
"We keep track of prospects my Lady, still that doesn't substitute your good judgement and assessment every night. You should always keep an eye on his behavior and report any inconsistency."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu May 21, 2020 8:55 pm

Star was indeed experiencing a strange sensation she had not felt before. It was a Predators hunger for control, for power over another. To be a Queen ruling over a subject. She let her mind work dance around out all of this potential this man could be used for to make her great and the best way to mold him into what she wanted for the long term. It seemed to  get her excited in a way that sex never could.

Star smiled sharing this strange moment with her Elder, It was a feeling no mortal could understand, it a a moment " of the blood" of being a Ventrue, and star simply loved the feeling of such a allure to power she was getting from this man with the possibility of greatness in her eyes, she grinned. He was going to be the one.

We keep track of prospects my Lady, still that doesn't substitute your good judgement and assessment every night. You should always keep an eye on his behavior and report any inconsistency
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....of course my Lord."
She said still being very pleased.
" ....I do think I have made the right choice. And I think was a little work , here or there..keeping this man close to me, That he and I  will make my the Great Clan of Kings proud as well as I see us becoming great long term partners."hee-hee
Star  raise her hand to her mouth giving a  polite ladylike giggle, well still holding that Lusty Predator Intrigue in her eyes. Star had plans of going places and honoring her clan every step of the way. And she thinks she had found the perfect tool to help her.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu May 21, 2020 10:23 pm

Lord Valentine seemed satisfied in many ways, briefly after Rebecca made her mind about Adam Wreck the Elder decided to disclose some his own business to the neonate.

He said.
"As you already know my Lady, being an Elder in the Clan Ventrue means to be burden with responsibilities, sometimes pleasant, sometimes not so much, still it is a King duty to carry it on, regardless.

My main obligation right now is to rule over the Federal Reserve of the United States of America, I have to watch, to supervise every aspect of its behavior and advice the Clan the best way I can, also to guide the FED to the best of my capabilities."

He makes a short pause and then continues.
"One of my most valuable allies are the mortals that helped you to heal your wounds after the Chess Club attack. They're very special mortals, much aware of everything that's going on in this world, including about us Kindred. They call themselves The Syndicate, an economic group probably as powerful as Clan Ventrue as a whole, a very secret group, a very discrete group, that certainly know how to keep our existence as a secret.

They have brought to my attention some unwanted activities in New York streets, another group, a terrorist group, is undermining the Syndicate business thus they've requested my assistance to be alert about high profile swindlers planning to hit banks or stock exchange, something big, they're hiding somewhere in NYC probably Manhattan. So please keep your eyes open and report to me any unusual activity of this sort."

The meeting ends and Valentine summons Adam for the very next night.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rebecca gets early to wait for Adam at the Union's office. He's announced from reception five minutes before the actual date time and gets to Rebecca's office about the exact hour of their appointment.

Adam is wearing a black suit with white long sleeve shirt with a red knot tie. One of the ghouls from the Tower come ahead of him while he glides to the Vamptress presence with an air of superiority that was almost funny, coming from a mortal.

He comes close and stands before Rebecca's desk, the ghoul bows and retreats out of the office leaving Adam inside. He responds very formally to the proper introductions and answers respectfully judging by his nonverbal expression.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri May 22, 2020 6:59 am

Star's outfit was sharp, and to the point. She wore a designer business suit  from MewMew in the Striking color of Deep blood red, designed to contrast with the Union's office  room's blacks and whites. Star wearing such a color displayed not only her superiority,  And a "All eyes on me"  type attitude,  But also was the blood red color of a predator on the hunt.

This was the 1st time the young Ventrue ever wore a color outside of black to conduct business. The suit reflected her confidence, power and demanded the attention of those around her. And with the added effect of Presence it would be very hard for the mortal to take his eyes off her.

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) 215df06f09cd57156016a33726b7b542

This man's air of superiority coming from a mortal was almost intoxicating to Star.
And she ran her tongue under the roof of her mouth almost taste the air in silence as she took in a breath of him. His very presence poisoning the air of the Union Room. But Star seemed to enjoy every moment of having this man in her presents

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Mmmmh.. My my Mr.Wreak I must say it is indeed a pleasure to finally meet you, from what I have seen you have quite an impressive resume.

Star stood near her desk, next to an expensive Martini display with a choice of delectable garnished balls.
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) Photo-jun-21-4

Valentine summons Star (Flashback) 1382539980183

It was a touch of the extravagant that Old Star would have simply before brushed off seeing it as an unneeded display of Financial wealth. Though this new Star started to understand the true need for accessorizing your environment to garnish the image you wish to portray.
And her image she wished to garnish was a sophistication, class and Power woman.

The garnisphe balls she had selected for the martini had also an added flare. Upon mixing many of the ingredients chosen would give the martini a nice shade of red, Perfect for concealing the fact that each garnish was laced with the vampiress Vitea.  

While red wine was commonly used in this fashion, Star likes to think of going above and beyond normal standards. She thought that a martini for a first encounter between up-and-coming business partners would be much more sophisticated  and appropriate. After all she was dealing with a new breed of a man, a corporate Warrior.
May I offer you a drink Mr.Wreak?

She said mixing a drink for him, though she rarely took her eyes off of him that she did. Star had already already made up her mind that he was going to be hers, he just didn't know it yet.

Offering him the drink and a seat and she sat with him and made her intentions known.
Notes About Blood:

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
"...I'll cut to the chase Mr. Wreak. For I know that time is the money, and that is what we're here to talk about.

"My name is Rebecca Garrison, I'm sure you have not heard of me, but that will change.
And I'm here to offer you a Champs of the lifetime"

She said smiling and resting back in her chair taking on a "woman of power" air to herself.

" needless to say Mr Wreak I'm going places, high places and I could use a man with your qualifications to come with me.

Right now I am looking to test your abilities with something simple. I'm opening a new night club in the heart of Harlem. Called StarLight,  I need someone to manage it. And take it placed.

This task of course is well beneath your qualifications,  but that's just the foundation of where we start. For I guarantee my Starlight is more than meets the eye if you catch my drift Mr. Wreak.

Actually I have quite a few plans that I could use a man with your expertise. This includes raising the property value of the surrounding areas of the Starlight Night Club. Harlem will not be a lost cause for me or my investors, I assure you of this Mr.Wreak. Times are changing,  and I would like you to become part of my business venture, both helping me change it from the underground and surface level you can say.

Star said, holding a very confident smile looking over the man with an air of curiosity taking in each of his subtle movements.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri May 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Adam takes a sit after greeting Rebecca taking the cup with him listening carefully to his hostess. He seem to consider every aspect, looking Rebecca up and down, adding what he already could grasp from the office and other details probably discarded by most as insignificant.

Focused in her words, he starts to play with the cup edge with his finger.

When Rebecca mentioned Starlight he narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out the plan but coming empty and frustrated for not understanding the great scheme of things. He leans back skeptical without still touching his drink.

Aware of her disappointment and not trying to be rude he drink the whole cup of martini in one shot before saying.
"Miss Garrison...

...you mentioned you saw my resume and still you're asking me to run a club a night club..."

He makes a pause, Rebecca could see him savoring the martini in his mouth, delighted.
"That martini was really good miss..." he says honestly.

Then he comes back to Rebecca saying with a tilt on his head, as he was trying to see things from a different perspective.
"You have a plan, in a shit hole as Harlem? it better be the best plan I've ever heard, if you want to keep my attention..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat May 23, 2020 2:05 am

The Decor  of the office displayed black and white pictures a various places around New York
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) 15901610
Some of these pictures had an overlay of strange symbols. Some look like an Aunk , and or a scepter with a crown, holding the centerpiece of the room's artistic flow. While on other pictures of new york a  drama mask, broken mirror, or a wolf's hand could be seen. Strange symbols that seemed to hold important symbolism but Adam could not yet be recognized.
Valentine summons Star (Flashback) 15901710

Still the black-and-white aesthetic of the room made Star stick out as the center focus in her blood red dress. Not only did this woman know how to garnish a martini oh, she also knew how to garnish herself in the setting.

Star was well aware of  the skepticism this man held. On the surface it seemed she was asking him to fulfill a simple task any common Joe off Craigslist could do by running a nightclub. But in reality she wanted Adam for so much more.

Miss Garrison...
Star smiled brightly and gave a bit of a laugh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Hee-Hee please my dear, Adam, call me Ms. For no man has been able to tame me enough to put a ring on my finger and make me his own Hee-Hee
Star said in a very seductive way

you mentioned you saw my resume and still you're asking me to run a club a nightclub..."
Star made a soft- elegant yet ladylike giggle behind her hand .

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Adam, darling if I may... " IF " I simply wanted you for a General Manager position at my club it would be a great waste of your talents. For I can pull any Joe' smo ' off of Craigslist to run my club"

"Ohhh No no no, I want a man of  your talents for so much more
The club is only the start of my empire.

Star smiled as she watched him deeply enjoy his drink. That feeling of power lust that knowing she was going to make him hers , regardless of his wanting gave her pleasure.. She would make him desire her and make herself into his dark goddess who would grant him his dark desires .. This made the young vampiress a bit  excited. And All this talk was simply like  foreplay to start, toying with him for the main Event.

That martini was really good miss..." he says honestly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Why thank you Mr.Wreak, The secret to a outstanding Martini after all is all in the garnishing hee hee hee  you should taste my Bloody Marys, trust me nothing beats it on Breezy Summers Night, On a Rooftop, watching the stars take shape over head.  
Star said with a  flirtatious tone, in her voice before she got back on topic

I am a woman who is going places In this city ,I'm becoming a mover-and-shaker as you see. And I need a man like you to help me rise to the top  of all my endeavors. I want you not only to be my nightclub manager, but to be MY personal manager!  I need someone who highly-skilled , a ruthless corporate Warrior  who could help me in my nightly affairs .I want you close to me Adamn..  And in return i coild give you a A life far more rewarding than any success you have had so far.  And I could give you a touch of delights you could never dream of.

Star said, dragging her hands seductively over her body , sexually caressing her  thigh as she walked closer to him. Star  lets the blood stir his emotions for her As She gets so close to him…she then  leaned down to whisper in his ear being ever so softly with her words…
``''Ohh no, surely I'm not just talking about myself.. I think you are the type of man who likes them a little more younger then i.… and I could accommodate that desire without the risk of police involvement you know.

Star said kissing the man's cheek and pulled back, holding a very devious smile on her face as she looked into his eyes.

"What I do is considered illegal by some and monstress by others. But its just business to me.
Star giggled pulling back, taking a moment to savor his reaction before speaking again.

And along with my investors, I'm planning to start to raise the property value of Harlem inch by inch.
This year alone New York had over 36.4 million people who visited the city and that's not even counting the 6.6 million International . How many do you think everyday bringing with them an supply of untapped resources. I'm talking about the need for Entertainment, human sin and desire.... Or "Hookers, Blackjack and drugs" as the song implies.

As long as humans are humans they will always have a NEED that needs to be fulfilled. That's where I come in. Harlem being a "sh!t hole" as you say. Is only the first of many areas I have planned to change the way business is done there. My investors after all are going to want to tame that area, of course building such empires all starts with a single Stone. A single night club in the heart of Hell if I may.

But once my Starlight starts to shine, the surrounding area will be easy to buy up, transform. And they will shine as well. This is also where I need some of your expertise out there.
I guarantee your efforts will be rewarded in more ways than you can possibly imagine Mr.Wreak.

What I'm offering you is an opportunity to be my partner, not only help me with my Endeavors in Harlem, but also Manhattan , and the rest of New York if need me.
And this proposal also comes with certain protections, and perks, this I assure you Mr. Wreak.

Star leans back against her desk, looking over the man.  savoring every moment of his reaction to all of this. A proposal that will change his life forever[/quote]
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum