World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) Empty Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana)

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Tristina fell sleep but this time she was in the usual blackout, basically remembering stuff that happened during the day or the week but without any of these hallucination that some people called Dreams.

As suddenly as usual she woke up the very next day in absolute gray and contempt for being sweaty, dirty and full with mix fluids. She remembered to have bath yesterday but they slept naked and therefore sweat together and had each others saliva on them. EWK!

She stands up with some modesty, exposing her body to a man had never been a problem but this time she felt in front of the unknown, in a way violated, mistreated due to the pain she was enduring and analyzing it the more logical explanation was that she was drugged and therefore everything that happened was a lie.

There was another part of her that wanted to believe in the cure, that other part valued the sense of realization, physical and sexual she was also feeling and the possibility to create original art seemed over all very useful in terms of profit and approval.

He hips and crouch soared a lot as she walk to find her underwear and get minimally dressed.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) Empty Re: Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana)

Post  Jessica Thorne Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Tristina woke up grumpy and gray.. Kinda like every morning of her life, except she was dirty.... She needed to clean up.

Tristina walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she disposed what she saw.... She was sticky and sweaty, covered in god knows what. Both her vaginal  region and her ass were stretched and hurt like hell. Not to mention half a dozen other places that she didn't even know that she had.

Tristina felt used... Violated..drugged and  irresponsible, and the horror struck her mind that she didn't use protection.

▂▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂
<...oh fuk no no no no
I can't get pregnant!!! I just can't!... No holy sh!t fuk no... What if he had some blood disease ... Like HIV or AiDS???? Oh my god I'm going to fuk'n kill my self... My life is over....>

Tristina griped onto the bathroom sink and started to dry heave as her mind ran to all the horrible possibilities of what she had done allowed.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:07 am

Jorge woke up short after and went to the bathroom finding Tristina, not on tear but depressed and broken. Definitely not the scene he was expecting after such a good sex. He said.
"Good evening, are you ok?"

Tristina turned part angry part suicidal, looking at him with contempt and part of her desire, split inside as she had no idea of how to react. Jorge confused and cautious, knowing something called 'the gray' was happening to her he said.
"Do you want to leave? I can drop you somewhere?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:40 am

Tristina, tears lost on her hollow gray eyes, she shook her head silently.
when she finally did speak to him , her tone was gray and serious.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Jorge... I... ... Last night... We.... Sh!t I'm so stupid.... All this talk about blood and sh!t.... Have.. You know... You been tested.... Like for HIV? ...
.."

She hated to ask, but these concerns were on the Forefront of her mind...

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... Even still.... We didn't exactly use protection... You came inside me... A lot.. I.. Fuck.. What if I'm pregnant!!!! I CANT have a kid! ... "
Her eyes were full of worry
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:02 am

Jorge came forth reacting emotionally like any normal person would but then he noticed the lack of emotion in the way he could think she'd be sad or worried. She could not be comforted by emotions but logical reasoning that he was short from prepared to deliver in these circumstances.

Tristinas lack of empathy toward her lover made him confused and he started to tilt his head from one side to the other failing to calm her down with phrases like 'trust me' ...'don't worry'...'I am not going anywhere' and so on. Frustrated and annoyed by Tristina's reaction he finally said.
"Look, I didn't came inside you..r.... pussy... and yes I've been tested and NO! I don't have HIV...!"

He said after taking a breath to calm down.
"What's the problem? It's not like there's no turning back from a pregnancy, you can always abort. I'll pay for it, big deal."

Last edited by Malakiel on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:31 am

Tristina lowered her eyes, she might not be able to express empathy, but she did know how to read it off people.
Letting her concerns come to the surface was a poor move on her part. She didn't even know how she should feel..

Tristina went silent for a moment to reevaluate the situation..
▂▂▂▂(Thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..way to go Trist' scared off another one.... OK suck it up butter cup, a

People alwats want a Beautiful Lie,  not a harsh reality...... What the flip is wrong with me...  obviously he cares for me .....I have to show that I care for him too >

Tristina took a deep breath and forced her  demeanor to shift into a  false one, she tryed to remember how she was last night...

▂▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂
<..come on bitch, you can
forged paintings, forging previous emotions should be a snap .>

it was the only way she could think to salvage her gray slip and emotional stupidity. She would suffer in her  misery alone just like the way she has all her life.

▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<..come on.. Live the lie god damn it!....the best of us can find happiness in misery .... >

She keep her false demeanor up as she tryed to be more empathic

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Hay'a im sorry, im just stuck in my bullsh!t head... I had a great time last night and you don't deserve to wake up to my fliping bullshit... I just woke up cranky and sore I haven't had a romp like that and I can't remember how long .... I ..... I'm sorry."

Tristina wrapped her arms around him and tilted his head up to her lips and kissed him deeply. Tristina pulled forth every memory of her previous passionate emotions that she experienced the night before when she kissed him and did everything in her power to mimic them flawlessly.

She playfully nibbled on his ear lobe, panting softly in his ear..
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...please babe, I'm sorry...I trust you... I know you will do right by me.. You can spank me if you want... I have been naughty and need to be punished."

Tristina pressed her body to his and moved his hand to grab her ass.
Tristina hoped that she was "in character" of her former self . she may or may not believed his words ,but it was too late now to make a fuss over it. She would get checked out on her own regardless
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:14 am

He smiled taking her bullshit as coming from a good hearten intention, still judging by his expression he wasn't eating that crap, just playing with it for Tristina's amusement. He said with a certain tone that made her felt seen, truly seen.
"Trist, I am sorry too. I didn't know how to react. I guess I let myself carried on by emotions and tried to comfort you instead of listening to what you truly meant."

He spanked her alright ending his spank with a grab on her cheek that was truly painful to her already soared body but ended just too quickly to reply beyond a sound. A rush of memories assaulted Tristina's mind, colorless and deprived of emotions but yet she was carried back for less than a second to the best parts of what they've done with that ass, that even from the perspective of a critic was kinda cool.

Jorge smiled with sexual malice to her and said.
"Let's go...." he got dizzy for a second, stumbling and having to hold between Trist and the well to prevent falling down. He closed his eyes trying to get a grip...
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:27 am

At the slap of the ass, Tristina tryed to just hold on to that memory just a tad bit longer. In her mind it was as if someone sucked all the color out of her mind... Again leaving her only with gray. Tristina was annoyed with herself that she couldn't hold on to mimicking he emotional  Rollo coaster.
In a way she was happy that Jorge saw through her bullshit. It ment he actually saw her, and not the lie. And there might be a chance that he really liked her for her... Gray Skys and all

When Jorge fell forward, bracing himself on her and the wall, Tristina became genuinely worried. She help brace Jorge and get him on his feet.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...whooh what was that?...a head rush?... Jorge are you OK?... Can I ...um...help in Anyway?"
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:38 am

Jorge gets a grip finding balance and opening his eyes slowly. He smiled trying to comfort Tristana in a childish way to make it look like he was messing with her but she knew better.

He said.
"I don't think you'd believe even if I told you. So, let's spare us the drama and let me take you to her. She's waiting for you." his voice had a nervous tone to it like speaking about something that deep down scared him a lot.

Jorge offered his arm to walk out of the motel room back into the car. He seemed very pleased, satisfied and joyful over anything else. Whatever that dizz was seemed to be over, still he was getting into a car to drive so not understanding a bit of what just happened didn't comforted Tristina, not a little bit.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Tristina had a lot going through her mind.
She had her logical fears of the repercussions of their night, could he have some type of disease and bizarre possibility,  could She indeed be pregnant ...she also could not quite understand that colorless memory of her sexual romp with Jorge and why it was so bright and amazing one moment... Only to lose it all on the next.  She had to be broken, but regardless she had to push these thoughts out of her mind right now, Jorge needed her.

Tristina didn't understand what happened to Jorge, and she started to question his sanity after his dizzy spell ended.

I don't think you'd believe even if I told you. So, let's spare us the drama and let me take you to her. She's waiting for you." his voice had a nervous tone to it like speaking about something that deep down scared him a lot.
▂▂▂▂(Thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂▂
<...oh.. I thought you didnt know where to find Ms. Ash??
Soooo he is crazy.. I get it.. Damn it Trist' never fuck crazy.. You know better.... Damn it...>

Tristina hesitated replying to him, she picked up the  nervousness in his voice and she didn't know if it was because that she caught him in a lie, or that she thought that he would be crazy, or that he really had some kinda fear about her seeing Victoria again. Ether way she wasn't about to get into it right now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...waiting for me?.. .um.. Sure.. Ok I'll bite.. No drama...no questioning.. But I um think that if we are heading out to see Victoria I'm freshing up 1st.... She can wait... I'll be quick. "

Tristina said with a bit of base in her tone, and shoved Jorge out of the bathroom and closed the door on him.

Tristina didn't give a shit at the moment what he thought. She was not to bend to emotions, and There was no way she was going to rush off feeling like she did, dirty & sweaty without a shower 1st to freshen up.

Tristina rurried as she could, she took this time to try to anilize things in her head and if she could simply write this off that Jorge was indeed crazy... who are suffering from schizophrenia or something along those. Lines.

Tristina finishes her "clean up" and got fully dressed to finally leave. And off they went.
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) Pretty-Girl-Showering

As Tristina took that hot anti stress shower trying to clear her head she got to the logical conclusion that she was in a altered state of mind during her sex session with Jorge. Regardless of how crazy he could be, the effects on her were unusual to say the least and absolutely possible in the psychedelic drug use range.

Some drugs, not very common ones by the way, could have effect even by entering in contact with the skin, so it was likely that the cure was in Victoria's hand instead of the drama theatrical part of the blood. The so called 'Cure' sure was a substance that had the desired effect on Tristina causing her a controlled state of euphoria, rather than the usual crazy about everything that methamphetamine and other drugs like cocaine could cause.

Jorge's dizziness could be a side effect of receiving 'The Cure' too often, also that could explain the increased strength and durability. The drama of dizziness episode equals call from Victoria was part of a delusion or a lie, either case it was likely that Victoria wanted to offer 'more Cure' to Tristina in exchange for some kind of service.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ IN THE CAR ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tristina was observing Jorge's driving to make sure he really was A-OK and he seemed quite normal in all senses, driving as usual and without breaking the law or anything else as he drove through Harlem, heading down to Central Park.

He seemed relaxed and proper in his way of behaving and talking, about anything actually, from singing a song in the radio to seriously asking Tristina how was she feeling. The answer to that question had a physical part, she was soared as hell wishing the Camaro's sit had an ice cube she could sit on to numb the pulsing and discomfort she felt, specially in her genitals and ass, but her buttcheeks and tits where also in the range of being massed too much. Psychologically, Tristina was remembering how she felt without being able to recreate the sensations or emotions she felt just a few hours ago, that confused her a lot but she could remember that it was good, she felt reckless but still in control and full aware of what she was doing, moved by her instincts and emotions rather than logic.

Her Art needed that, every single teacher that had contradicted her or questioned her, had that advice against her as well. She remembered the sketch of Victoria she draw in class along with the freedom of feeling like the narrative in the many books of history she had read for 'inspiration' but resulted in just a collection of none sense she could really use in her Art.

After driving for half an hour or so they finally arrived to Chelsea in Hudson Bay.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ HUDSON'S YARDS ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) 180404Chelsea

Jorge stopped his car in front of an strangely decorated building, with it's four walls covered in high quality graffiti street art, made with an aerograph with amazing finishes and detail.

Of Junkies and Summons (Tristana) Marcelo-Ment-JMZ-Walls-Brooklyn

He got up hands in his jacket's pockets heading straight to one of the doors in the side alley. There was a security camera and a ring bell button. Jorge pushed the button and waited for an answer.

He said.
"Well, here we are..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Tristina was silent for majority of the ride, only leaving her thoughts to answer Jorge.
Still the uncomfortable feeling she felt was bothering her more than she dared say.
She hated feeling like a truck hit her... She honestly wanted to just go home and sleep it off. But she was already here...

Tristina had more things running through her mind then just the soreness of her body and Jorge's strange Behavior. She wondered if this drug was actually truly worth all the trouble. Sure it would give her back the edge that she lacked, it could help her create masterful works of her town creation... But what was its long term effect?
Not that Tristina actually thought to much about the future ... She just never saw the point of " having a life plan" ... But she didn't want to end up some tweeked out junky selling tricks for her next fix.

There was so many questions she had but knew Jorge was not the person to ask...
What ever "cure" he  received for his ailment had made him little more than slightly delusional in her eyes .... But as far as delusional goes she could deal with Jorge.

Tristina started taking more notice of the secirity cameras in her surroundings than the actually art that litter the landscape
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:55 pm

The security camera red led was flashing on and off, the noises of the night and the smells of the salt and tainted air were all for Tristina for a while.

Suddenly a buzzer let the steel door open and inside was the pinhead punk guy dressed with a black silk open robe. He was shirtless and using black leather sandals. Jorge smiled at the strange man and saluted politely.
"Good evening Mr. Qadir." his tone was respectful.

"Do you remember Tristina?... Tristina this is Mr. Theeran, V's trust man."

Qadir looked down at the couple from three steps higher. At first he was serious but after Jorge's greetings he smiled, showing his modified teeth, all pointy and sharp as fangs, two with steel extensions, covering his actual fangs.
"Good evening to you both, you're most welcome. Please come in, Lady V is expecting you." his accent was foreign probably french.

The place was, as it looked from the outside, a warehouse with square hallways surrounding a big space at the center. The walls of these passages were in concrete but in it's center all space divisions were made out of prefabricated materials with the seeming of an atelier.

The center space was some sort of a maze, very good illuminated with white fluorescent light. After turning a couple of times, passing by several rooms with blank canvas and other artistic materials, as well as other workshops with people working on different paintings they discovered what it seems to be the largest workshop, in it was Victoria sitting comfortably in a red velvet couch.

The place smelled like incense, sandal and oak, had indirect white light coming from the upper part of the walls, a meeting table surrounded by red leather chairs and two more red velvet padded armchairs. The couple got in and Qadir stood outside at the door.

Tristina felt an oppression on her chest, she felt immediately nervous with butterflies in her guts. Jorge was the first to greet the beautiful lady.
"Good evening Master, I'm here as you commanded."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:00 am

Tristina took mental note of the security, and she didn't seem at all surprised to Mr. Theeran.

Tristina smile politely.
Jorge:
"Do you remember Tristina?... Tristina this is Mr. Theeran, V's trust man."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina  ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Ahh yes, Good evening Mr. Theeran, nice to see you again... I hope all is well. "

Mr. Theeran:
"Please come in, Lady V is expecting you."
Tristina raised a eyebrow.. Indeed Jorge was corrected, Victoria was expecting them... But how?

//several rooms with blank canvas and other artistic materials, as well as other workshops with people working on different paintings they discovered what it seems to be the largest workshop,//

Tristina thought that this must be Victoria's main workshop. Though Tristina seemed slightly surprised to see so many people deep in their artistic work at this hour.

Tristina felt an oppression on her chest, she felt immediately nervous with butterflies in her guts.
Tristina became a little nervous and edge, she was already feeling injured from the "love romp" earlier. And didn't really feel worthy of being in Victoria's presence for some strange reason.

Jorge was the first to greet the beautiful lady.
"Good evening Master, I'm here as you commanded

Tristina stayed quiet as Jorge spoke... Though she wondered why he called her "master" again.. And seemed to really get into this strange submissive role, when she knew that he was anything but.
She thought to herself.
▂▂▂▂▂(thoughs)▂▂▂▂▂
<..Wow..again with this master sh!t?... What is he her minion hee-hee ... She is so beautiful though.. .like perfection  incarnate. .>

Tristina left her thoughts and simply watched and waited, she didn't want to be rude and interrupt the two. Tristina just held a warm smile and tryed to shake off that nervous feeling that was in her stomach
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Tristina's demeanor was nervous and obviously impressed again by Victoria's beauty. Jorge on the other hand looked devoted to a fanatic level, his eyes showed an emotion beyond love or sexual attraction, this woman meant everything for him.

Ash allowed Jorge to kiss her hand and help her up her sit and she started walking toward Tristina who had forget at this point all the soaring, worrying and talking for that matter. In light this woman looked even more beautiful. Tonight she was wearing a red and white pencil dress with a white coat with high padded shoulders and red gorgeous heels, that were complimented by her subtle jewelry in gold and diamonds.

Her figure was slim, yet astonishing, with a 90-60-90 sand clock shape, long slim and fit legs and B-cup breaths. Her long neck was flattered by the thread like gold earrings holding an small diamond tear at its tip. The make up was perfect, pink subtle shadows and blood red lips. Victoria's blue eyes were icy and deep, like looking into an arctic sea surrounded by brownish eyeliner and thick black mascara.

With her usual elegance she approached to Tristina lifting her hand to caress her neck, below the hair.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Tristina watched Jorge confused, she had never seen him in such a state. Part of her was a bit envious, she almost wished she held his heart in such a way.

Tristina could not help but be impressed by Victoria.  Tristina thought that there was no wonder why Victoria had been haunting her thoughts and dreams. She was like a goddess among mankind, Tristina had never seen anyone so beautiful.

Tristina still felt nervous even though she started to completely forget that she was feeling a bit miserable. When Victoria reached out and touched her, she shivered slightly. Tristina was nervous, but she wanted to be touched Victoria and had to force herself not to caress her touch like a kitten wanting pets. Tristina cracked a pleased smile at her touch instead..

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...Good Evening Ms.Ash, its a pleasure to see you again....
Umm. .. You.. Um.. Wish to speak with me?"
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Victoria's caress had an electric effect on Tristina, making her skin react to it with tickles and tingles as she soft fingers ran from her neck to Tristina's shoulder. It wasn't a massage, just curious fingers wanting to feel the little artist through her skin.

Victoria was pleased that Tristina was open to be touched, so she enjoyed every second playing with her newest toy. It was like having a blank canvas, a virgin stone to sculpt, the possibilities were endless. She thought. <What would I do with you?>

She wanted a replicator but having someone as complex, as interesting as Tristina's taunted her, teased her into wanting to know more about her. Victoria enjoyed going through Tristina's mind during this mesmerizing touch session, making her remember her mother's face, her history with her, when did things changed and why... the more the vampire read into the Book of her Memory, the more she felt into learning more and make her hers.

Victoria now knew Sharon's drama and the hundreds of doctors had taken Tristina to feel loved as a mother once more. To get back her little child, knowing that it was her fault to have brought Robert into that little angel's life. She didn't deserved to be love, Sharon thought but how could she wished for anything else. While the vampire surged inside the stream of Tristina's thought she also became aware of what had happened to Sharon, a life to being emotionally rejected by her own child and frustration for being unable to help her, to help any of her children really.

Tristina concluded that she should be feeling sad at this point but analytically it was far more important to focus in the psychology of Sharon's mind and the break through she was having. Was this epiphany reveled now because of Victoria?

A second later Victoria broke up the touch with Tristina and said.
"Good evening to you too darling. how are you feeling tonight?" she asked still enjoying in a voyeuristic way that sexual session between Jorge and her.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:43 pm

Tristina enjoyed being touched by Victoria very much, as she touched her more Tristina started to relax and get more use to it, driving her anxiety away.

Tristina really felt inappropriate as strange thoughts and void feeling came to the surface of her mind. This was NOT the things she wanted to think about and she didn't know what triggered it.
Tristina tryed only to focus on the here and now, and of course the attention Victoria was giving her.

Good evening to you too darling. how are you feeling tonight?

Tristina didn't want to be honest and tell Victoria that she was sore as hell from her sexual romp with Jorge.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..well... um.. I've been well. .. Doing good... No complaints."
((Lies, she has lots of complaints))
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:20 pm

" ..well... um.. I've been well. .. Doing good... No complaints."
Victoria smiles with a complicit grin and says with a subtle seductive tone.
"I am so glad that you and Jorge are getting along... soo well."

She smiles also at Jorge like he was a champion. Then says to Trist.
"Come with me darling" taking her hand with tender touch and without any force until both were sitting in the padded couch she was sitting at.

Meanwhile, Jorge went to sit in the closest armchair comfortable and confident. Ash said.
"You have had enough dear, it is time for you to be happy. To start doing things because you love to do it, to discover why you love them and get rid of all that melancholy that killed you a long time ago.

In a way I am offering you a new life... to be reborn into a new world, a world you yet don't know or was long ago forgotten. A world with emotions and colors and beauty in it.

Would you like that? To be reborn?"
something about Victoria's tone and non verbal language was telling Tristana to take very seriously every word.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Victoria //says with a subtle seductive tone.
"I am so glad that you and Jorge are getting along... soo well."

Tristina almost went wide eyed and blushed a little from embarrassment the Victoria knew about this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Um.. Hee-Hee yes.. Um.."
((Awkward *LoL*))

Come with me darling
Tristina offers no protest, she gladly goes with Victoria to sit, and seems rather happy about it.

You have had enough dear, it is time for you to be happy. To start doing things because you love to do it, to discover why you love them and get rid of all that melancholy that killed you a long time ago.
Tristina listened closely, though she seemed skeptical. It wasn't that she didn't believe the Victoria had the ability to get a drug to make her life less gray,  but what was she asking now?

In a way I am offering you a new life... to be reborn into a new world, a world you yet don't know or was long ago forgotten. A world with emotions and colors and beauty in it.

Tristina raised a eyebrow, all on all this whole thing to Tristina sounded like some sort of Religious crap.

▂▂▂▂▂(thoughts)▂▂▂▂▂
<...oh gawd ... Please tell that Victoria isn't  one of those born again Christan types... Just my luck>

Would you like that? To be reborn?"
Tristina picked up on the seriousness the  conversation took

Tristina was quiet, she dared not ask what she wanted too.  She mulled over what was being said and what wasn't being said.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... May I ask if you are speaking at least metaphorically or maybe spiritually... ? Because I am a nihilist and not really into religion ... not even for the promise of Heaven... Sorry .. I'm not trying to be rude. "
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:53 pm

" ... May I ask if you are speaking at least metaphorically or maybe spiritually... ? Because I am a nihilist and not really into religion ... not even for the promise of Heaven... Sorry .. I'm not trying to be rude. "
Jorge smiled greatly at Tristina's answer and said.
"Aren't we all?" looking at Victoria.

Victoria also smiled and replied with a tone of humor.
"This is not a Cult Tristina. We're not bounded by beliefs." she was dead serious.

Still she continued after a short pause.
"However, we are flawed beings with flawed senses and flawed intelligence... that can't perceive the truth beyond our own premises and paradigms. That's the basic reason of your prolonged agony, the cure for your condition isn't in what you consider real but nonetheless it exists."

She changed the position on her body making herself more comfortable leaning back a little.
"Consider a fetus in her mother's womb with reduced senses and even at the last stages of her development with reduce awareness but yet creates a sense of reality based on what she knows.

Our own ignorance is like that womb, it confines us to a comfort zone and makes us think that all we have seen and believe is true is all our reality. Although, I can tell you there's much more.

Like a baby being taken out of the womb I'm offering you to free you from your ignorance. One step at a time, baby steps until you're ready to deal with it all. That's what I call being reborn."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:56 am

Jorge smiled greatly at Tristina's answer and said.
"Aren't we all?"
Tristina returned his smile, she was still happy that Jorge seemed to "get her".
Though she  wondered if Victoria really was to for all her talk of Rebirth. Though Jorge spouted off some crazy ass sh!t too, maybe they both were just weird.

Victoria:
" This is not a Cult Tristina. We're not bounded by beliefs"
Tristina chuckles,
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Yeah.. Um sorry about that Heeheh .. Didn't really mean that the other night... Sorry."

we // can't perceive the truth beyond our own premises and paradigms. That's the basic reason of your prolonged agony, the cure for your condition isn't in what you consider real but nonetheless it exists."
Tristina raised a eyebrow, not quite understanding.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..Like the cure is... What? Experamental?... "

Tristina paused in thought after listening to Victoria explain things.  She understood the  metaphor in  Victoria's words. Trist' just wonders just what all this was about.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... I .. think I understand...
You want to enlighten me so I reach my full potential... Cool. I mean you are the more successful artist. I wish I had a fraction of your knowledge and success... Hell I'm just honored you took a interest in me and have ofered to help..... I'm  umm honestly  not really a chick who has a "plan" for her life ..."

"Like It's hard for me to see long term... You know marriage , kids , sh!t like that...
Not really my thing, never has been...
Hell the whole idea kinda scares the sh!t out of me.. I dont want to end up like my sister... I like to think I have somewhat of a good head on my shoulders not to fall into that pit. ... "

"Look what I mean is that I really didn't think my life had much direction until I met you Ms.Ash.  You offered me a job and a cure.. I would really like to take you up on that..
If you really see some potential in me, then I'm all yours, use me as you see fit. I accept.
Add me to your enterprise... My life is in your hands. Teach me, and I will do all I can not to disappoint you... I swear"

Tristina had thought about this, weighing the pros and cons like always, she truly believing she was better off throwing her hat in with a Talented woman as Victoria, than walking away from a proposal of a life time...
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:40 am

Add me to your enterprise... My life is in your hands. Teach me, and I will do all I can not to disappoint you... I swear"
Victoria smiled greatly with a thoughtful expression full of consideration and placing her hand softly on Tristina's knee, she said.
"Remember that I will ask you to do things that you'll find strange, too strange perhaps, but nonetheless they are necessary for your Cure.

You may ask anything, you can doubt of everything, I don't need your Faith but I do need you to do what I say, exactly as I say it... To be honest I tend often to explain the reasons behind my requests, I've sort of a pedagogue nature sort of speak but even if you don't fully understand it, I need you to do it because I don't want you to get worst or end up badly for getting stuck in a bad part of this process."

She looked at Jorge and having the sweetest smile towards him and extending her hand so he can kiss it.
"Take Jorge for example, I bet he told you that I helped him. He was sick, no doctor was able to cure him but he did his share and retributed me fairly for my aid and together we advanced and prevail.

My requests for him were always a give and take kind of deal, I'm not an altruistic person by nature but I truly am generous, usually giving more than I want for me but still I expect a reward for everything that I'd do for others.

He worked hard and I did my share as well, curing him of Hodgkins Cancer in it's terminal state. His disease many times stood in his way, the pain was sometimes unbelievable but he went through and completed each task I requested from him. I could do nothing else but to the same, he inspired me."

Then she looked back at Tristina and said meaning every word.
"I want you to replicate a painting for me, Grant Wood's American Gothic. I will lend you everything you can find in one of my workshops to complete the job.

You can't leave this place until you finish, sustain will be provided to satisfy your needs and once you're finished I will pay you a thousand dollars and Jorge will take you home or wherever you like.

That's all."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thorne Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 am

Tristina listened very intently to everything Victoria was saying. She was stressing the point that Tristina could ask questions, but no matter what was asked of her by Victoria she had to do it. She believed she could to this.

Victoria:
Remember that I will ask you to do things that you'll find strange, too strange perhaps, //.You may ask anything, you can doubt of everything, I don't need your Faith but I do need you to do what I say, exactly as I say it..
▂▂▂▂▂Tristina▂▂▂▂▂
"... Let me guess... You are going to ask me to do some shady illegal sh!t... Its cool... I figured as much..Been there, done that before...   "
Tristina gave a little smirk..

Victoria;
// even if you don't fully understand it, I need you to do it because I don't want you to get worst or end up badly for getting stuck in a bad part of this process.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..... So what you are saying is once I start this process... I could what? Relapse? .... Well aint that just peachy..
Well nothing ventured, nothing gained. Luckily I follow instructions pretty well."

Victoria:
.  Take Jorge for example, I bet he told you that I helped him. He was sick, no doctor was able to cure him // of Hodgkins Cancer in it's terminal state.
Tristina seemed almost outright shocked if it not for her "gray" state.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...So its true! You cured him of a Terminally ill  stage of Cancer??!!
That's incredible !! .... but then I must ask and please do not be offended ... I'm not trying  to discredit your sensibilities or anything.... But you have found the cure for cancer!  Scientists have been trying to do this for decades...  why not share it with the world ? Clearly you would be more than just famous !!  More famouse then anything in your gallery... I mean if not for fame, then You would be doing a great service to humanity... You would be getting back ten fold what you give... Ya?"

Victoria:
I want you to replicate a painting for me, Grant Wood's American Gothic.
Tristina cocked her head and wondered why,
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Triatina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Huh.. American Gothic.. Its the one from the turn of the century, with the two farmers with the pitch fork, yeah I'm familiar..  I can do it.. Easy.
But usually I like to inspect the original work... I think it is in Art Institute of Chicago...kinda far to travel..  I have a very good memory for detail, I see something once or even a few times and every detail is logged away... . I'm pretty sure I can do it from just a post card or printed picture in art book though.. ."

Victoria:
I will lend you everything you can find in one of my workshops to complete the job.

Tristina took on a more serious tone.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina  ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... So I guess the REAL question is " How accurate do you want this replication to be? ... .. I mean sure I can replicate the work down to each brush stroke.... But to have a TRUE replication I'll need  a time period spacific canvas, paints and tools of the time. I believe it was painted in the 1930s... so it shouldn't be that hard for you to track  down the appropriate materials" I mean if you really wanted that Ms. Ash.

Victoria;
You can't leave this place until you finish, sustain will be provided to satisfy your needs and once you're finished I will pay you a thousand dollars and Jorge will take you home or wherever you like.
Tristina perked up a lot at the idea of the cash, that was a nice little bit of change for a 18 year old who lives off of coffee & microwavable Ramen soup.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... A thousand.. That sounds generous... Though you said I can't leave?  Is there a reason for that? Are you afraid that  I'll get distracted or that someone will find out that I'm replicating a painting for you?..... I mean that's just my guess... Or is it something like the  assassination attempt? Is that why you're so secretive? Well I guess I can understand that i'd be secretive too if people trying to kill me. All right well I don't see much of a problem, if you dont mind the company.  it shouldn't really take me that long depending on the quality...

I mean,  just normal forgery it might take me few days, less than a week maybe. now if you want something more true ... guess it depends on a few factors,  how much time perday i have to work on it, the quality of the original image... The materials and medium etc etc etc... We are looking at maybe a week , maybe even sooner if.. You know .. I'm not dealing with that time of the month and not feeling miserable.

Oh I almost forgot... there's also another issue that we're going to have to face with a true forgery, "the time drying"  this is of course you know the time  it will actually take for the paint to dry fully, not to mentioned  how much time the original has spent aging underneath hot lamp lights for nearly a century ..raising, cracking, miss handling sect sect... that's a little hard to recreate but it's not completely impossible.
Just not done quickly..."

Tristina said with some confidence oh, no doubt that she has been thinking quite some time about how she can replicate true Masterworks Down to the smallest detail. Quite impressive for some teen.

That's all."
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Tristina ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...OK fair enough.. Um so when do you want me to start? And can I have Jorge  pick up my class assignments for me and deliver them here. Oh also maybe tell my roommates that me that Jorge didn't ... Umm you know ...run off and elope  witj me or anything because.. Umm they're going to be worried if I don't come back...  I'm pretty sure is that we kind of maida display of ourselves in front of half student body.... Hee-Hee I think that was my bad, sorry "
Jessica Thorne
Jessica Thorne
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:16 am

But you have found the cure for cancer! Scientists have been trying to do this for decades... why not share it with the world ?
Victoria heard Tristina's words mostly agreeing with her until the 'cure of cancer thing' came up. Ash's eyes widen in surprise and enjoyment. Holding a laugh she says.
"I didn't found the cure for Cancer, or any disease for that matter. I cure people, not illnesses. Think of diseases as another type of symptoms, don't medics always says cure the cause not the symptom? I'd have to agree with that."

" ... So I guess the REAL question is " How accurate do you want this replication to be?
Victoria nods and replies.
"I am using that painting as a high quality decoration feature for a building of mine. Nothing illegal about it, I just want to see how good are you in action."

Though you said I can't leave? Is there a reason for that?
Ash nods once more and says
"There are several reasons actually:
  • First, this place's time is rented and I want to be efficient.
  • Also, I'd like to see you in action. Know how you work, how fast are you in some sort of a test.
  • Thirdly, I am still diagnosing your situation to be accurate in your treatment.
  • ... and ultimately, I'd really enjoy your company.
"

" ...OK fair enough.. Um so when do you want me to start? And can I have Jorge pick up my class assignments for me and deliver them here. Oh also maybe tell my roommates that me that Jorge didn't ... Umm you know ...run off and elope witj me or anything because.. Umm they're going to be worried if I don't come back... I'm pretty sure is that we kind of maida display of ourselves in front of half student body.... Hee-Hee I think that was my bad, sorry "
Victoria finally laughed like an angel with her hand in front of her mouth like lady.
"Don't worry about that, I'll let Jorge take care of it.

...and you need to start right now."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next