World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star)

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:16 pm

Brian:
Malakiel carried out 1 launched of one Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
+ 12

Pythos:
Malakiel carried out 1 launched of one Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
+ 12
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star)

Post  Star Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:23 pm

Perception + Alertness dif 8
Star carried out 4 launched of one Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
10 , 4 , 8 , 8
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Wits + Survival dif 6
Star carried out 3 launched of one Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 4 , 5
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:59 pm

As the spider starts to jump toward Brian's side to retake the higher ground and then attack from above Brian swiftly leaps forward to catch it mid flight and nail his claw in the creatures abdomen.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Damage:
Strength (8) + Extra success (2) + Claw (1) + Potence (2)
Malakiel carried out 11 launched of one Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 9 , 1 , 7 , 5 , 7 , 5 , 6 , 4 , 10 , 9

Soak: only caparacce.
Malakiel carried out 5 launched of one Ravenous Poison: sewers (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
3 , 5 , 6 , 2 , 3
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Brian leaps right into the creatures abdomen nailing both claws and giving several rapid attacks at supernatural speed ripping out organs and bones alike with brutal force while Brian hisses like a maniac with feral predatorial madness in every thrust.

The creature lands and Brian is still cutting the legs off and slashing the creature's pincer with one hand, taking with him a piece of the spider with him.

Then with equal speed he grabs one of the cocoons and with his other hand his daughter by her hips. Just to jump back up while the blood potency is still kicking. Finally they got to one of the open tubes leading to this room. He says with no time to waste.
"Get inside an drag this one with you. I'll be following."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:32 pm

Star does as she was told, no questions asked.
She worries for her father and wonders if there are more of those things around
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:04 am

After twist and turns in the sewers running like a maniac Brian finally manages to get up to sewer street level, getting some light from the manholes. Fine lines of light comming surface were the face of hope down there. Eventually, Brian and Rebecca got to one of those sewer exits in an alley, they were still carrying the cocoon with them and the memories of the encounter still weighted heavy on both.

With ease he climbed the stairs and cover in shit, filthy water and spider guts Brian was a mess, he couldn't just go and walk down the street. Star was in better state but nevertheless dirty. Brian said.
"I can't get out like this and with this." pointing to the cocoon. Then he takes out a notebook and a ridiculous small pen, to write two telephone numbers with some change.

"Call there and tell them I'm in trouble, they will come to look for us."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:52 am

Star felt horrible, not only did she succumb to her fear of the monster , she was unable to come up with a logical plan of action. She felt completly defenseless and useless. She realized she was nothing like her father, the way she fights and the way he does completely different. Even in the Sabbat she never fought someone unless you had some sort of plan of action. Humans and vampires were a bit different than whatever the hell THAT was she thought. Giant spiders in the sewers clearly the city has a problem... a problem that scared her to death to the point of almost completely inaction.

Once on a surface she felt a small bet safer... The fear was still there but not as strong as it was around that THING.

Star was in better state but nevertheless dirty. Brian said.
"I can't get out like this and with this.
Star look down at herself and then at her father realizing both of them look like they had just been in some great accident. He was right though, she was a tad bit more presentable  then he was.

They were both covered in muk, shit, dirty water and only god knows what else. It made Star's skin crawl, she hated being THIS filty. Being completely dirty in general bothered her.... But this was worse then all!
<this is so gross, this is turning into a nightly basis… im sooooo getting tired of being dirty!>
She thought to herself

Call there and tell them I'm in trouble, they will come to look for us."
Star looked at her father oddly... She gave him a look like "REALLY???" And she pointed to her neck.

With the injury that she had there would be no way for her to actually use the phone and speak.
She knew that in order to help her father and preserve That masquerade she would have to disobey Jezabels orders. Which would lead to her death. ...  

<"In dire times one does what one does because they must" > she thought. Star's loyalty to her father was greater then her's to the Gangrel. If she has to help her father she would risk her own life, and risk pissing that woman off.

Star took the note paper with the numbers In hand and looked at it. She took a moment to familiarize herself with the numbers in case the paper was lost.

She stared at her father for a moment , and held a worred look in her eyes. Then heals the neck injury so that she could speak again.

<F*ck my life... I'm in deep sh!t now... I'll just add this to my f*ck ups tonight.>

Star sighed... What was done was done now, and she would have to deal with the consequences to come... Or not returning with her father to face her death sentence. She wasn't that brave, but she wasn't the type to run from her problems. Once you start running, you never stop.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I understand....
Look Stay out of sight... don't let anybody see you. Maybe you should hide in a dumpster...  "

She said pointing to one not far from where they were now.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" there will be less of a chance of anybody seeing you in there.... I'll call for help.... Sit tight.... Remember I love you dad... No matter what... "
With out hesitation she stood up, and hurried away to look for a  pay-phone.

Once away and out on the streets she kept her head low, and tryed to walk normally  as not to draw attention to herself . Clinging to the shadows and staying away from street lights .

Once she found a payphone, she picked up the receiver and dial the numbers as instructed.
She called the 1st number on the list and waited for a answer.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am

Brian's mind was still trying to recover from the encounter with the creature. Giving instructions to Rebecca like he was in control but certainly he felt fear from his own existence and for that of his daughter down there. He knew that he wasn't as steady and controlled after all by realizing to have asked his own daughter to desobey Jezebelle, the Mistress of the Gate, in any circumstance he would have avoided that but still was the logical course of action and Star bravely was already starting to heal.
"I'm sorry to ask you this Becca." with sincerity in his voice.

It was easy to find a payphone one that actually worked in Queens this late into de night was quite another thing but nevertheless Rebecca found her way and finally was able to call."

Woman on the other side
"Good evening." for a second Star thought to be Jezebelle answering the phone.

"Hello?" the woman asked again, certainly wasn't Jez.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Star held fear and regret in her eyes as she healed up the neck injury. How ever this was going to end... It was not going to end well. But now was not the time to think of herself. Her father and who ever that was in the spider coccon needed assistance.

She left her father also telling him like it was her last goodbye ... And set out to do what was asked of her.

-------------------------------------------

Star froze for a moment when the woman answered the phone fearing that it truly was Jezebel, but then relaxed when the caydence in the voice did not match up.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I... I'm sorry to bother you this evening ... my apologies but I'm calling on behalf of Brian Garrison. There has been an incident and he's in need of immediate assistance. There's been some casualty and possible one survivor. No breach has occurred as far as I'm aware. "
Star I was trying to be a bit vague about using certain vampiric lingo over the phone, never know who could be listening for certain keywords and phrases used. But she still tryed to convey what she wanted to get the point across.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Can you assess? "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:24 pm

The woman answered in the same casual tone than Becca.
"Are you expecting any company soon? Please refer me your location."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:28 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  No ... no not expecting any company ma'am, you were the first number on the list I was asked to call."
She then tells her of Brian's  location.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" right now the situation is secure, but he is unable to move from this position due to possible Survivor and his current state of appearance. I hope that you understand."
She added, being that it was paramount to keep the Masquerade in place.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I will be calling one other person for assistance in this matter as instructed
She said waiting for This Woman's confirmation
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:31 pm

"Very well. Have a good night" Rebecca hangs.

Calling the other number. This time a man answeres.
"The Bronx Zoo. How may I help you?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Calling the other number. This time a man answeres.
"The Bronx Zoo. How may I help you?"
<fu*k me.... Of course the Zoo>
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Good evening I'm calling on behalf of Brian Garrison, he is requesting assistance. "
She said in a plane voice keeping the Cadence from her tone and Speaking clearly and calmly.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:46 pm

The employee replied.
"Who is this please? and where is his location?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Star was rather smart to try to keep her voice rather plane and not speaking the way that she normally would in case she would be recognized. She knew that she was already risking final death to give her father assistance.

She tells the man on the phone her father's location but she does not give her name.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" There has been an incident and There's been some casualties with  one possible survivor. No breach has occurred as far as I'm aware.  The situation is secure, but he is unable to move from this position due to possible Survivor and his current state of appearance. I hope that you understand."
She said basically repeating the same vague information that she gave The Other Woman
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:09 pm

The man said.
"Noted. Sorry I didn't catch your name?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:24 pm

**"CLICK"**
Star abruptly hangs up the phone. She told them the information that they needed, it's up to them now if they wanted to assist her father or not.

She then quickly makes her way back to her father to tell him that help is on the way.

When she reaches him she asks if he is okay first and foremost.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Dad, I called those two numbers and help is on the way. We just have to sit tight."
She said with a smile...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" when I called the zoo they wanted to know who I was, of course I'm not stupid enough to give my name and I did try to hide the fact that it was my voice.

Luckily not a lot of people there know what my voice sounds like. Trouble is if questions get asked who called in and someone says it was a female. And then they come to find us here and I'm the only female here with you.... Well  it isn't going to be hard to put two and two together"

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" look dad, I'm in deep sh!t right now..
Jezebel is going to kill me if she finds out I healed that stupid neck injury. Trust me I thought about running... Not returning... but I don't want to put you in danger.... You are still responsible for my actions as I  understand it. Plus I don't have any place to run too...it's not like I can get out of the city before the Gangrel will catch me. But I'm not stupid enough to just go back and face death. "

She said taking out her boot knife.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" i have only one logical option here . We probably don't have much time before they arrive, so I'm going to have to reinjure myself. 

Trouble is I don't think I can make the same type of wound that was made with her weapon. So I'm going to have to improvise and find a way to cover it up. 

I doubt very much you have a sewing needle and thread on you..... I can probably make something makeshift needed using that pen of yours.  But you're going to have to help me sew my neck up since there's no mirror here.

If you give me your pen. I think I can bend the spring inside in a way that it can become a needle all we need is some thread. If you help me pull a part my shirt I'm sure that we can get enough of the thread that's holding it together to use for my neck. Then I can just take the scraps of fabric and make a makeshift scarf... so I won't breach the masquerade...

Will you help me?... I'll need you not to breathe a word of this  or it will probably be both our necks. "

She said with all seriousness looking at her father
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Brian seemed very worried about Rebecca.
"I have an idea. Think this with me before doing anything.

No one is going to inspect you now, we're after something much bigger. Let's cover your neck with a piece of clothes in a suitable way. We're not going to meet Jezebelle anyway, she's with the Gate and this got nothing to do with outsiders but a local problem with the Nosferatu.

Also this is an emergency, Jezebelle doesn't have anything against you, trust me, is just her way to teach younglings of the Clan but you heal out of necesity, not insubordination. She'll respect that, I know her.

Further more if she insists on having you muted I'll do it myself, just as you asked.

What do you think?"
Brian could just ordered his daughter to drop the idea and continue with the real issue here but it was important to her and as always he was there for here, to hear her problems. It was to an extent like that last night they were talking about that asshole and the prom dance. Deepdown he felt happy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Star wanted to trust in her father, but she looked very worried. Truly she had fear of this Jezebel woman. so much so that she thought that she would be there jumping out of the Shadows to come and cut her head off at the slightest infraction. 
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" no... Im pretty sure she hates me ... But that's OK... A lot of people don't like me... 
Its... Just.... 
 How... Can you be sure she won't be there?.... If you are wrong... I'm dead... Would it not be easier to act now without taking the risk?...  "

Clearly Star was scared, maybe it was her experiences with Sabbat Gangrel  from the past coming back, or maybe it was just some reminders of all her own failures tonight, Brian couldn't tell, he just knew she was very afraid and willing to go to the extream to protect herself, especially if she had considered running as a option.

Star looked at her father deeply worried but then nodded her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I respect you... If you honestly believe there is another way and that this could be handled later I will trust in your judgement. I trust you with my life Daddy. "

She said and started to make a makeshift scarf out of her shirt sleeve to wrap her neck in.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  how... Long do you think it will be until they get here?"
She asked softly...

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" and.... Um... As a side note... Not that I'm trying to take the importance off of what the hell just happened to us down there.
Which indeed I need to apologize to you for my failure in response. I have no idea how I let fear overtake me the way it did I'm usually more composed then that.... I truly apologize for my in action"

She said with a heavy heart admitting her failure.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" it would just seem that I am full of failure tonight..... I haven't failed this hard since the night of my recruitment... "
She admitted leaving Brian to wonder what exactly happened during Shovel night.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I failed pretty miserably trying to hunt earlier tonight. I'm going to have to ask you to give me some pointers... it turns out I really have no idea what I'm doing....  Maybe later this evening after all of this is settled and we're alone. We can have little father-daughter Chaat over some blood packs?"
She said with a smile trying to be cheery and push her fears and huger she was now feeling aside and not show how scared she was of what just happened to them down in the sewers

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Dad... What was that thing?
.. A pet of the Nos that got out of hand?? Spiders that size ain't normal..... Did you talk to it? I could have swear I.... I heard you try.... Not sure... Everything happened so fast"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Brian looked up and closed his eyes like smelling the upper level of the sewer where they were force to remain to hide the nosferatu cocoon, then he started to mimicry rats again but this time several of them came from the surface and formed a circle around the Gangrel, he spoke to each of the five and they started to walk down each of the two sides of the manhole corridor to make a watch.

" I failed pretty miserably trying to hunt earlier tonight. I'm going to have to ask you to give me some pointers... it turns out I really have no idea what I'm doing.... Maybe later this evening after all of this is settled and we're alone. We can have little father-daughter Chaat over some blood packs?"
Brian said. "We've always be able to chat, blood packs or not. You can always count on me Shining Star! Never forget it." and he smiled.

"The Sabbat tricked you Becca, they made you believe you were ready to use you as a cannon fodder in their schemes They needed to make you think you were invincible for you to went out and face the enemy without fear. They fail to trained you, to teached you and overconfidently about your skills you were expoused to a world of darkness to what you were not ready for.

That's not your fault."

Dad... What was that thing?
As Brian was helping Star to simulate a bandage for her unexisting wound in the throat, he said.
"All I know is that it was intelligent, not an animal of any kind."

Few minutes after the call the two of the three inside the sewers heard cars parking up above. Soon after flashlights started to light inside the closest manhole flashing on and off in some sort of code. Brian whistled and two "cops" went down to the sewers, one male and another female, she was the first to talk with the same voice Becca heard earlier.
"Good evening Hell Song"

Brian turned to Becca and said to her.
"Now you know why they call me like that?" and he winked.

"Good evening officer Lamas, we have a situation here." he said pointing to the Nosferatu.

While the two cops were bringing cocoon to the patrol car another truck, this one from the Zoo got into the scene. Victor was leading the comission with another two.
"Good evening Brian Hell Song, what's going on? Is not every night that you ask for help.

Rebecca, good evening to you too."

Brian smiled and whispered to avoid the cops to hear what he had to say.
"Nosferatu clan may be destroyed at this point." Victor shocked suprise was not false.

He replied.
"What?! What do you mean?"

Brian continued.
"We saw at least ten cocoons like this in the sewers, I guess that explains the abductions Toreadors were trying to hide from the media. This and at least another were Nosferatu, all captured inside the sewers in cocoons like this.

We need to investigate this and inform Astor right away. I took this."
showing a piece of the spider pincer and a sample of the cobweb of the cocoon. "Take us back to the zoo. I need to speak with the Primogen."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Star's eyes became wide as she watched her father talk to the rats. Clearly holding a WTF expression. Not only did he talk to the little vermin but they seemed to talk back and do what ever he was telling then to do.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" whhhaaat?.... You.   ... You talk to rats???.... And they do what you say??  That is certainly something you don't see everyday.. Dad I think you are in the wrong profession. He-he. "
Star was truly amazed by her father having no idea how he could do this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" um... That's talent...  is this like something you could always do? It's just like how you trained our dog to stop barking at the neighbors?
'cuz Scruffles always liked you more than he liked me.... I was never really good with animals.  Heehee "

She said with humor to her voice as she made a bit of a joke to lighten the mood.

We've always be able to chat, blood packs or not. You can always count on me Shining Star! Never forget it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I know Dad... You are the ONLY one in my corner..... Its just I think we really need to have that talk sooner rather than later..... I'm getting really super hungry. ... And well last time I was super hungry I lost myself and tryed to eat Haquim. .... Not one of my finer moments. ...."
She said with great embarrassment.
"next time... I'm pretty sure he's just going to kill me.... 90% sure!

I really need to learn how to control that part of myself.... Or direct it atleast.... I know it can be done... I've seen it.
I just need discipline and a hell of a lot of practice.... Maybe chain me up or something 1st... So I don't get out of hand.  

She said thinking about it more out loud than actually making suggestions on wanting to actually do it.

The Sabbat tricked you Becca, they made you believe you were ready //make you think you were invincible for you to went out and face the enemy without fear. //They fail to trained you, to teached you and overconfidently about your skills.//
That's not your fault."
Star gave a hard sigh and nodded her head in agreement.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" yeah... No need to rub it in... It might not be my fault per-say... But that doesn't change the fact that I'm pretty much sh!t vampire.

Star starts counting on her fingers everything that is wrong with her from her perspective
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" My combat skill suck... Im only good at a few things... And fighting offensivly or aggressively is not one of them.  Can't master my fear to help fight a damn spider THING! Can't think of a strategy on the Fly... I super over think things... it seems the only thing I'm good at is manipulating others and pissing people off.. And half the time I probably don't even do that properly.... When we were a
Sparing look how long it took you to get mad and attack me....or I piss people off when I'm not even trying.... That's the ONLY thing about me that I can say is Ventrue-like about me.
Ugh.. Fu*k  I can't even feed properly... Jesus Christ It was a utter disaster ... seriously if anything tonight has proven that I am 100% made of fail.
I don't blame my Sire for not wanting me.... "

She sighed and was coming down pretty hard on herself. Clearly that last issue really bothered her as well.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  maybe I just ain't cut out for this sh!t... I don't know. "
She was quiet pretty much after this she wrapped her neck up in a cloth from her shirt sleeve and tied it tight around her neck to conceal the fact that there was no wounded there and she decided to keep her mouth shut and pretend she was mute when everyone showed up.
Star was polite when is Victor showed up but she did not say anything, just simply nodded and listened.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:18 pm

BRIAN LAUGHT BIG TIME AFTER LISTENING TO REBECCA.

Then he got a grip and simply said.
"You'll get better, we all do."

Finally the got everything wrapped up and the cocoon was going to the Queens compoud while Brian, Star and the rest of the Gangrel were back to the zoo.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2