World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family mausoleum (sam)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family mausoleum (sam)

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 am

That gives us time she smiled, a little relieved. It also made sense, if they were traveling from the city. They won’t mind travelling all this way?

And what do we offer for refreshments? I know this is your house Eliah, but I want to try and be a good hostess.

That sounds ridiculous doesn’t it.

Your staff, they all know? About what we are? Or are there things I need to remember in front of them, like you did for me.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:07 am

Eliah smirked
"Very good question My Queen. All my Staff is under a compulsion I have manipulated their minds to forget everything they know about us when they leave this house.

Except for Thomas the buttler he is being with the family for more than a century. He can be trusted."

Then he continued.
"Vampires feed of blood are you'll find that we Ventrue are very particular about our feeding habits. Each of us must get its own vitae to survive. However intention is what counts."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:23 am

So both Lady Adelaidah and Thomas took option 2.

Although Lady Adelaidah probably had more choice in the matter.

She still drank in his praise, it was ridiculous really, wanting to please one person so much, but she couldn’t help it.

How are you able to do that?  To compel someone to forget, so much.  

I know it is possible, I’ve experienced it and can contest to how powerful it is.

Or are these questions for another time?
she asked, then could not help adding Feeding, that sounds...interesting.

In part of her mind it was interesting, another was horrified. Another part was starting to get hungry.

How will I know what type is mine? And will you teach me the mechanics?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:05 am

How are you able to do that? To compel someone to forget, so much... I know it is possible, I’ve experienced it and can contest to how powerful it is.
"It's a Discipline called 'Dominate'. We have to be disciplined ourselves to be well trained, to learn how to use the power embeded in our vampire blood in order to Dominate others. In time you'll learn."

How will I know what type is mine? And will you teach me the mechanics?
"With a Blood Tasting of course. The old empiric method of try and error.

I am impressed... you have discovered the main objective in the Arpies visit, they're bringing our Blood-O-Teca, one of our Clan most valuable assets.

You're incredibly intuitive."
he smiled.

"So want to try a simulation? Let's say I'm a harpy and you're receiving me.

What would you do?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:36 pm

She couldn’t help but be pleased at his approval, the old Sam would have scoffed at such infatuation, the new one hardly noticed.

Well... she thinks taking things seriously I would let you speak first, allow you to welcome them into the house.

They outrank me, in all the ways that matter now, so to them I suppose I’m very like a child.

Once the chance allows, and they turn their attention to me from you.

That is my opportunity to express my pleasure in meeting them, thank them for their time and give my name if not already given.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Eliah and Samantha spent at least half an hour reviewing and simulating the visit of the Harpies. Eventually Thomas knocks the door to tell his Master that everything was ready in the main hall. The simulation was over it was time for the real thing.

The main hall was auster and beautifully decor. There Lady Adelaidah was giving the finishing touches.

Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 The-great-gatsby-39-foyer-555x250

The simple decoration of the beautiful hall worked around one table a four sits. The embroidment of the table cloth was made of jewels and golden threads. Eliah was satisfied about the results and sat down while Adelaidah and Thomas stood next to the vampires exchanging impressions about the decor.

Then Adelaidah said.
"Is Lady Victoria comming?"

Eliah.
"She is, of course." he nods.

Again Adelaidah.
"I wish you the best Margaret my dear... I mean Samantha. Keep your eyes open."

Eliah gave her a judgemental gaze.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:25 pm

She mouthed a thank you to Lady Adelaidah, glad to see the woman again. Eliah’s relative had made nothing but a good impression.

It looks beautiful. she commented. And it did, the room was breathtaking enough, and the addition of the flowers and the minute touches made it more so.

She was grateful for the time to adjust to the space, flickering light and glint off the jewelled cloth. The cosy library was one thing, the assault on her senses in the room quite another.

There was a slight echo she would not have caught before, heightening Eliah’s rich baritone voice. The click of shoes against the marble floors. She was nervous, in a good way, excited to meet these esteemed Clan members of Eliah’s. Feeling a little more prepared, and wondering what kind of contraption this tasting machine was.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Thomas came to the main hall scorting two ladies, followed by two columns of males and females right and left, respectively. The two ladies were dressed very Victorian, their pompous gowns and high hats with ribbons and jewelry seem to float over the marble floor rather than just moving.

The twenty something males and another much of females were dressed with simple with cotton knickers, complete topless and without shoes, all had bright silver shackles in their hands and ancles, each attached to the following and walking acompassed. The group came from children under eight years old to elderies over sixty in both sexes.

The first column started walking to the right and the second to the left, finally turning to look at the center of the room. Meanwhile, as the two ladies were approaching Thomas started yelling from the door.
"Hey! Hey! Lady Victoria von Baden and Lady Martha Eriksdatter. Honourable Arpies, Muses of the Clan Ventrue in the exalted Elysium of the Princedom of New York."

Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Victor11Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Martha10

Eliah stood up and took two steps forward as Samantha knew he would and he bowed respectfully to his mistresses.
"My Ladies, this night is tortured by envy of your elegance and we are honored to be worthy of your presence. Welcome thee to the Ellison Castle."

Both ladies croched holding their dresses in sync, it was a coreography so many times practiced and master with feline like movements and mesmerizing gazes. Such display of elegance was unhuman, the perfection of their movement and then in the precise out-of-sync for Martha to be Victoria's echo and sound like a chorus of celestial voices, both said almost simultaneously.
"Prator of New York, Keeper of the Castle, Ancillae of Ventrue thee art honored and we art thankful for thy majesty, perfect manners and gallant etiquette."

Eliah smiled and took a step back without turning his back to his guests, getting to stand next to Samantha just as they practiced.
"By the Mercy of our Prince Michael Bright and our Lord Bejamin Hart I have been honoured by the Right of Progeny as it is our Tradition. Here I present to you my Childe: Samantha Wilson of Ventrue."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:44 am

Sam tried not to stare as the procession came into the hall - no wonder they needed such a large space!

This she did not expect, and the group of children made her stomach want to wretch no mater how withered and useless it may now be.  The whole effect was to take away her composure, the same composure that Eliah had been carefully been building from the moment they had entered the library.  Deep breathes, no not deep breathes, she was wasn't breathing, oh **** she wasn't breathing.

She had time, seconds only, but time, Eliah's strong figure was close and she drew on that strength, building up her resolve as Thomas bellowed out his announcement, she wondered if Eliah had planned this too.  The sound echoed in her ears bringing her directly to the here and now.  All focus was now on the elegant Arpies that glided before them.

She kept her head bowed a little, giving them as much respect as a silent onlooker could, she didn't stare, and bowed when Eliah did, her's was deeper, not subserviant, Sam had never been that.  Respect was one thing, she was not in chains like the mortals in the room and she had earned her place here.

She allowed her head to raise slightly, to take in the proceedings, awed slightly by the ritual and movement, knowing that it would be her turn soon.

As she was introduced, she bowed again.  They had tried a curtesy in the library and it was too stuffy and awkward for Sam to pull off in such a short time.

She didn't say anything yet, giving them time to examine her.  She stood straight now, proud, even smiling slightly.  Having shown respect, this was now the time to show backbone.

Eliah had chosen her, not because of Margaret, but because of Samantha Wilson.  Her intelligence and insight, it was time that they saw that too, and behaving like a mouse would help no one.

This was just a presentation right, you stand in front of the crowd and soon it is over, the room claps and your paper published.  Just don’t think about the crowd naked, more than half of them are anyway...

Honourable Arpies, Muses of the Clan Ventrue.  Thank you for taking the time for my first introduction and for organising the Blood-O-Teca.

My Sire has spoken of the esteem that our Clan and the court hold you in.

Please forgive my ignorance tonight.  I have much to learn, but I aim to strive to make my Sire proud, and to be a credit to Clan Ventrue.

For now I am at your disposal and excited to gain whatever insight you are willing to provide.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Victoria and Martha glided one step toward Eliah and Samantha but just to make their clothes swing forward, then took another step backwards to made it float back. The elegant and dextrous movement ended with a slight bow and cronch replying.
"Nice to meet you young one. We're at your service." again with the chorus in-sync tone of voice.

Eliah smiled and said.
"My Ladies, I hope the road was kind to your delicacy. Let me offer my hospitality and for your comfort to join us at the table to start with the activity."

Both ladies accepted graceusly and sat both at Eliah's flank and in front of Samantha at the other side. Martha was outside of Eliah's view range of an instant and he took the opportunity to dedicate a warm smile to Samantha which desapair inmediately after she finished sitting next to Lady Victoria at the far end of that side.

Lady Victoria was the first to talk, without even looking at Samantha. Her full atention was on Eliah.
"Clan Ventrue generously brings of Blood Catalog for your tasting, dear Prator. I hope your Childe finds her nutrient vitae among the most delicate selection of your clan."

Eliah nodded and Lady V clapped. One by one the slaves started to come in front of Samantha, one from each column, one female then one male not sorted by age or other criteria.

The first one was a young woman on her twenties, she stood in front of the group lost, mind absent and extended her arm for Samantha to taste from her. Sam had already practiced her fang erections as part of her training for these evening, still nothing had to be practiced at all when she felt the woman near and thought about drinking blood her fangs started to change their shape to finger long and pointer sharp.

As Sam got her mouth close to the woman's arm she felt ackward and seemed disgusted by its oddor. Not appealing at all her face of disgust was sutil but enough for both harpies to notice and Lady V to clap again.

The second slave was a younger male, he hadn't finished his puberty yet, probably less than ten years old and again he extended his arm with void in his eyes, absent minded.

To Sam this was a moral conflict, to drink from someone so young, the consequences for blood donning at his age were preposterous. She wasn't comfortable but Lady V instead of clapping, said.
"Dear Prator warn your Childe to honour our effort. A true Ventrue doesn't waste the mercy of her belevolence in puny mortals."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:37 am

She didn't dare smile back or answer other than a Thank you, Honarable Arpies spoken with a strong but still voice.

Fading again into part of the ceremony, she was the focus of it all and yet the least important part.  Her importance, if she had any here was as an extension of Eliah.  It was a hard pill to swallow, Sam despite her many faults had always engendered a grudging respect.  For better or worse her reputation preceeded her.  Now none of that matters, not a single part.

They sat briefly, Sam sat bolt upright as she had been shown, the wooden chair as hard and unyielding as the visitors, even if they were here for her benefit.

Did these people survive just for this?  Or were they taken from the streets, offices and homes as the occasion required them.  This dominatate that Eliah has spoken of?  Did it do any damage?  She wasn't aware of it in herself.  

It was small comfort, but an important one.  They wouldn't remember, there would be no shame or embarrasment, no fear or dread, not on their side.  She would speak to Eliah after, to find out where they were from, where they returned to.

But there was also a strange twisted comfort in the ritual itself.  She recognised the logic, had taken part in numerous experiments just like this.  This time it wasn't dressed up in the term clinical trial, the people were not patients desperate for a cure, or volunteers desperate for the money.  No this was calmer, colder, calculated.

Would she admit the phrase, this allegory summed her up perfectly?

'Eliah nodded and Lady V clapped. One by one the slaves started to come in front of Samantha, one from each column, one female then one male not sorted by age or other criteria.'

The practise kicked into touch again, and Sam was once more thankful for that short hour of grace, and a competent teacher, blood is just a commodity she told herself, you have spent years pumping it into and out of people, had it pooling at your feet and spraying at your face.  

She looked into the woman's eyes and found them blank.  Not like a corpse, like her own, there was life there, it had just left the room for the moment.  

Sam did as she was trained, the instinct taking over as it had before, was it her or the beast - did she care?  This was it, she would do it, feed from a living human, had she had a heart it would have raced, her mind calculated the blood the woman could safely lose with no ill effect, the number of heart beats to pump that same said blood from her veins...it was all perfectly reasonable, if she could stop, if the beast let her.  No Eliah would stop her, he had said he would guide her through this.  Just a commodity...

The smell was awful, heightened by disappointment and frustration, so close and yet she couldn't bring herself to pierce the skin, the very thought was repulsive.  No offense meant.

Still distracted, she found her eyes heading down, a look of horror coming across her face.  

Why, what the **** do they mean by bringing a child to this?  What if I want to, oh ****, what if this is it?  

There was only one way to find out, she hadn't touched the woman right?  She didn't have to actually touch him to find out?

Lady Victoria's words cut through it all, Eliah it seemed hadn't been entirely forthcoming with all the details.

She could do this, just focus on the wrist, ignore anything else, take a smell and then, she said to herself, move away.

Even if it seems like the most sweet smelling nectar?  The small voice interupted. Even if it is the only thing that keeps me from dying again she decided.

Her mind was made, she could do this, fix the outcome, sheer stubbornness alone should make that outcome a reality?  

She focused on the small blue vein, and far too easily the thought of the blood was enough for her fangs to decend in earnest.  Her movement was hestitent, guarded, but delibarate.

The closer she got the more she found herself fighting, this was going to be hard.

Closer, her mouth was almost upon his wrist when the smell hit, she stepped back in disgust, the relief almost made her want to laugh out loud, even as she knew how little control she really had.  How little control all of them had, just how many people from this group were the prim and proper ladies desperate to drain of every last drop?  How much control did they really have.

She remembered then Eliah, as he had held her against that desk.  There had been no restraint in him, no hesitation as he gourged himself on her.

No they were no different at all.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:08 am

Samantha's fully erected fangs approached to the young child skin and pierced slowly and carefully. She was so careful not to leave an open bleeding wound that this was almost a surgery with a very fine scalpel, her own teeth that cuts through skin with easy, unlike normal human fangs that would require a great pressure to cut the arteries inside the wrist.

When the first drop of blood reached the vamptress mouth, it wasn't tasty on the contrary it was like soup without salt, simple, ordinary and poor in taste. She felt ill as it went down her throat and rejected the boy's arm almost inmediately.

Eliah intervened whispering into Samantha's ear <Lick the wound my dear>

Samantha did as told without understanding the reason and was very attentive of the result. Befòre her own eyes the wound magically close without leaving a scar or any other trace of the feeding.

Lady V clapped and another women was comming and she clapped again, skipping the women column.

The next was an old man, his skin had many spots and freckles, many caused by sun burns. Samantha got a similar disgust to that she felt with women and Lady Victoria clapped inmediately and again to skip the next woman. Finally a middle age man, strong complexion and healthy condition, black hair and white pale skin, dark green eyes with a nice composture and presence also he had empty eyes.

Samantha felt a sexual attraction to the man, lusted for taste his skin and take him with her to the intimacy of her chamber drink from him, take her time and enjoy the experience. She could picture both covered in his fluids blood, sweat and semen. She became aroused as he rose his arm and inmediately she felt the need to bite and penetrate his skin.
Family mausoleum (sam) - Page 2 Blood_10
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:12 am

The experiment continued apace, each time a disappointment, the only thing came easier was the desire to feed, there was no longer relief after each vacant mortal passed by, but a hollow desire to drink.

There must be some logic here? Why should one taste so different to the other? Blood type wouldn’t explain it? Cultural perhaps, somewhere hidden in their genes. No or the gender would make no odds.

Perhaps it was just her? An unconscious preference, everyone had after all a favourite food or drink or mate.

The man stops her in her tracks, there are hints of Eliah about him and nothing for her mind to negatively diagnose(!). The lust takes her by surprise, and legs move her forward closing even the small gap between them. Her fangs are fully extended without a thought and she wasted no time, sinking them into the soft flesh of his wrist.

The blood trickled down her throat and finally she wanted more!
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:31 am

The man gasped as Samantha's fangs went deep into his wrist, suddenly his warm blood fulled her mouth with an overwhelming sensation. It felt satiating, delicious and exciting at the same time. The warm sensation became all her sensorial input, she closed her eyes and listened to nothing except for the pumping heart, calmed at first and rapid as she sucked from the wound. Another gasp escaped from his mouth.

The fluid slightly viscid texture of the blood flowed from his arm to her throat and there it desapaired. Samantha felt the warm sensation go as low as to her heart and nothing actually inside her stomach.

A bright sensation started to grow as Samantha's body started to revive, she felt her skin warm again, her own heart pumping, the blood flowing to pink her cheeks and moisture her mouth. She felt alive once more, she felt his gasp to be hers, his strong muscles and healthy complexion as they were her own.

The sensation was growing and growing, she felt like almost reached to be mortal again.

Eliah pulled Samantha's head with a firm grip on her neck, forcing her mouth open and for a second she felt desperate to continue but came quickly into her senses and felt embarrased before her guests.

The Harpies smiled.
Lady Victoria. "It is done."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 pm

She felt alive, no she felt more than alive, hot wired into life, borrowed, stolen from another but sweet, and thrilling.

Before there was pain, a slow agonising plod forward now she was soaring with it all.

Eliah jolted her out of it, how would she ever learn to control herself, if she felt like this, and this when the mortal is essentially asleep. She could feel his strength, would she also feel his fear, or surprise? Sense returned quickly, but the excitement remained, she looked to Eliah. May I lick the wound closed Sire?

Wanting to test herself and finish the job as she has been taught.

If given the nod, she does just that, her appetite sated at least in part, it was easier to restraint herself, but the pull was still strong, she was still...hungry.

Thank you, I wish their were better words to express my gratitude.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Samantha licked the human wound close and felt the arousal go through her spine with a lust she never felt in life. Out of modesty she tried to hide it but the harpies' eyes were two sharp and they exchanged looks recognizing the sensation and for the first time empathizing with Samantha. Yes, even Lady Victoria.

Eliah seemed oblivious about the whole sexual thing going on around him but for Samantha looking at him, remembering the night they spent together was very attunned to the sensation she was feeling right now.

Lady Adelaidah was standing still next to the table and asking permission with non verbal language she approached to Samantha and started to get her hair done after the buggle.

Lady V said.
"I believe we have a winner! Eliah dear, I would like to give you this slave for your Childe to practice and learn the taste of his... vitae."

Eliah.
"Dear Victoria von Baden you honour my house with your generosity. Lady Eriksdatter, you're most kind to have come this far just to help an old friend to train properly his Childe about the proper way to feed.

I know I've asked too much already and I'll be always in your debt but I've one more favor to ask you. Samantha is in her Agoge and The Board wishes to meet her next week. You know how important are these meetings and I can't think in anyone more suitable for explaining to Samantha details that a Lady should present before the most powerful vampires in the Princedom of New York."

Martha.
"Oh! Prator of my Heart, I know for a fact that our Lady Victoria is too occupied with high politic responsabilities that our clan had bestowed in her. Me a lesser member of the royal court, however, is less charged with such important task and would love to serve you if you accept my humble offer."

Lady Victoria smiled and replied.
"Lady Martha Eriksdatter, you're even more cappable than I am to complete this task. Your wonderful pedagogy and patience is leyendary...

Prator Eliah Eliison, allow me to advice you. Accept Martha's offer, she is too humble to talk about her great skills but you won't regreat it."

Eliah. "You're both the most kind Mistresses of the Princedom. Lady Eriksdatter I'm grateful and honoured, I joyfully accept you offer and leave you to decide the most proper time for such training. Samantha will be at your service."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:51 pm

She wondered how he could be so oblivious when it was clear to the women, the process threw away what was expected from the tightly strung exterior, to this almost animalistic act.  Perhaps it was different for them all?  No not for the two Arpies, they had and did experience the same, and with that she gained her first connection to the two powerful women.

She gave a smile to Lady Adelaidah when she was able to unnoticed, really he didn't notice even when her hair got to this state!

Lady V said.
"I believe we have a winner! Eliah dear, I would like to give you this slave for your Childe to practice and learn the taste of his... vitae."

Her heart lifted at the idea, the chance to have him to herself, to take the time she had desperately wanted mere moments ago. S***, wait a minute, the bland emotionless face looking back at her, am I thinking about raping him?

The thought echoed in her mind as they spoke, rape, slave, dominate...this new death was trying to upend all she had hung on to in life, she was not impressed.

A Lady huh, the words from Eliah cut through, that would take some practise from the cut throat arena of med school to the day to day chaos of the ER floor.

She was honored though that Lady Martha had offered her help. Somehow she doubted that they hadn't decided that before they arrived, the two were in sync. Sisters? Lovers maybe? It was all possible

Sam looked eager to learn from her, waiting for Eliah's approval, and smiling widely as he accepts.

She nods in response to Eliah's suggestion, wanting to ask more questions, a week was not a long time, and she had a lot to learn.

It was quite possible that not all the lessons would have quite the pleasant end to them.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Eliah considered his options for a second or so and then said.
"I agree to have this slave under my domain for as long as Lady Martha consider that my Childe needs to practice her feeding. I thank thee for your offer my Ladies.

Lady Eriksdatter what is your idea of schedule for Samantha to have her training and if you please I'd like to offer you my Hospitality for as long as this training requires."

Martha Eriksdatter smiled greatly.
"It would be truly an honour to accept your Hospitality my Lord, the Ellison Castle is the most prestigious haven in New York civilized areas. I'd ask for my servants to bring my essentials I require for my personal care the rest I trust in you Prator and I give you my Word that your Childe will be properly trained before the meeting at the Board."

Lady Victoria.
"It is settled then! I thank thy Lord for his Hospitality and wish Lady Eriksdatter godspeed in her task. So I must retire now, my responsabilites are a heavy burden that leaves no rest for the wicked."

Eliah stood up and so did the two ladies, then he bowed taking her hand in an elegant way to simulate a kiss.
"My Lady you're forever welcome in my humble haven. I thank thy for your visit, it has honoured my home to have such a prestigious member of the Clan and I also wish you godspeed.

Thomas please keep company to these wonderful ladies while I accompany Lady Victoria to the door."

The servant bows and Eliah leaves with Lady V along with all servants but one.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Sam makes sure she gives the appropriate bow to Lady V before she leaves.

That leaves the rest of them, standing there, with Sam unsure what happens next. Half an hour only takes you so far, and even if Lady Martha ranked below Lady V, she still towered above Sam in this new arena.

Eliah had left reinforcements, Thomas and Lady Adelilah, well aware of what was required of her even if she wasn't.

She looks to Lady Martha, as the columns of subservient mortals filed back out the room, leaving one.

He would need an iron supplement maybe, or a good meal, how much did she take? Questions started to flow into her mind once more, endless loops from one seed to the next.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Adelaidah and Thomas were reorganizing the things back to its previous place and bulked the flowers outside in a giant vase, improvised to show them as good as Adelaidah could managed the servants to do it. Meanwhile, Thomas was ordering to take the ornaments away and rearranged the furniture in the main hall back to the deposit.

Samantha unconciously was staring at the slave standing in front of her. Figuring out how to feed from him without harming him too much, or worse.

Lady Martha said.
"Gorgeous specimen, wouldn't you say? a well formed stallion." she was staring at him too.

Lady Martha's tone wasn't lustful, just an appreciation, basic description of the 'thing' in front of her.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 pm

She tried very hard not to lick her lips, to think about other company.

I agree entirely Lady Eriksdatter. and she hazards a smile.

How do you... she hesitates Lady Eriksdatter, may I ask you a question?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Lady Eriksdatter smiled and.
"Dear Samantha, of course. Would you scort me around the property? Is my first time in the Ellison Castle. Per haps you could show me the estate.

I would love to answer all your question as we walk."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:06 pm

They left the man there, staring blankly into the middle distance. He still has shackles on, what remained of her conscience ranted.

Of course, it would be my pleasure. Obviously I don’t know them as well as my Sire, but I have spent some time in the gardens, and they are beautiful even in late summer.

She waits till they have a little more privacy, and till the image of her pet stallion isn’t standing mere feet away. Sam was still ‘breathing’ or at least did each time she remembered that she wasn’t, her legs no longer crippled with pain, each step no longer agony.

The lights in the garden were still subdued, and Sam tried to pick a sheltered path, or at least one with the moon at her back. Sweet, sickly smells wafted from the flower beds as they gave their last breathe. Could you feel kinship with a flower?

How will I know? How to stop? I have never felt such an overwhelming desire to... and she leaves the last slightly unspoken. Is he aware of anything? The mortal that is...will he remember?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Martha was enjoyning the silence and the view around the estate, sporadically some servants showed around in their nightly duties while Sam and the harpy walked throught the gardens.

At Samantha's question Martha smiled at her with a mock hard to read.
"Oh my dear, what kind of monsters you think we are?

Humans of the blood-o-teca are spoiled to the best Clan Ventrue can offer. They're kept in a palace and ate the best food possible, excercise and some of them even progress to Ghouls and in rare occassions to Vampires. Sometimes a better speciment is found or dies of natural causes, they're threated as humans to an extent.

However, for these occasions they are Dominated with a compulsion to act absent mindly in the havens we visit. The Board cares much about our member's privacy and we could not allow a weak ling such as a human with the secret of our identity or the location of our havens: it's a Policy."

She asked.
"How did you find restrain with other urges in your life?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Sam nods, partly in relief. It wasn’t ideal no, but this group of twenty individuals probably saved countless lives. And he did sound like he enjoyed it, she certainly had when Eliah fed from her.

I must be his ‘type’ I suppose. A conversation for another time.

Urges? she thought on it. She wasn’t particularly known for her temper, had the occasional moment when the level of incompetence around her reached ridiculous levels, but still.

There was the occasional bad one night stand when she had an itch to scratch, but before Eliah she had almost given up on relationships.

Well I think. Like most mortals I became frustrated at times, but I had my work and that was usually enough.

I didn’t do drugs, drank in moderation, shouted only occasionally, occasional sexual encounters but it was not the beginning or end for me. I would like to say I was level headed, others may have called me cold and calculating.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum