World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Empty New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:57 am

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Unused-wing-of-manhattan-psychiatric-center-on-the-wards-island-portion-CRD4ME

Manhattan Pyschiatric Center, one of the places Madison would have stayed the hell away from her entire life. Its eerie aura was one thing but the voices getting louder and louder in a sinester chorus was a complete new level for her. Her imagination filled the air with screams and people's arm showing out of the windows, trying to get out. Madison was terrified.

Roger stooped the car in the parkingloot on front and prepared to get out of the car. While he was at it looked at Madison. She was frozen in the front sit not even a gesture to open the door. He said in a retorical way. "Are you O.K.?"

Last edited by Malakiel on Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Empty Re: New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:42 am

Mad lingered frozen by fear. Her heart would have literally stopped and the blood in her veins run cold if not for her already being dead. Though MadWolf did not recall being Madison at this time there was still that lingering uneasiness that this place brought on.

Her thoughts raced inside her head as her let her imagination run wild and listen to the chorus of voices, screams and Whispers that echoed in the back of her skull. Through the  cacophony of noise one voice was clear... Wolf.
<This was a bad idea... You should not be here>
<Yeah well .. A little late now.. I gave my word.. >
<Still a bad place... What if once you enter you can't leave... He did say FOREVER>
<Stop it!... Just Stop! Stop being so pessimistic and letting fear  rule you!... I'm an optimist!
things are going to turn out perfectly fine.
I cannot let fear stand in my way.
There's someone inside that building that needs my help and somebody much older and more experienced then I am thinks I can do something to help.
I don't care if I fail... Or if indeed I am going to get stuck here.. Yeah it looks bad .... but it looks worse for whoever is already in there... Suffering!
So shut the hell up,  I have to at least try>

She yelled at herself in her own thoughts, the voice of Wolf who she thought was her own self remained somewhat quiet after that
Mad looked at Roger.

Roger wrote:. "Are you O.K.?"
Mad gave a little nod...
Yeah..I'm OK... Just arguing with myself again .
She said as she opened the door and stepped out.
So I will say one thing this is not a good place.... So much misery and suffering...
She added....
But I did say I would at least try to help...

Mad close the car door behind her and dust it off her dress. She looked at Rodger for a moment..
I... Um... I think it would be better if I had some sort of change of clothes from this Victorian style dress. Not that I don't like the dress or anything.
It's actually quite wonderful ... if I didn't mess it completely up in my little frantic to quit earlier..
But if I am to see this patient I don't think I should be dressed in Victorian garb. I feel a little overdressed for a place like this... Do you think that the hospital has some scrubs or something I can change into before we meet the patient.... ?

She said trying to straighten out her outfit, checking off any bits of broken glass and looking back over the tattered remains of the inside of his car.
God.. I'm so sorry about your car.. I really made a mess of things didn't I?
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Empty Re: New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:50 am

Mad lingered frozen by fear. Her heart would have literally stopped and the blood in her veins run cold if not for her already being dead. Though MadWolf did not recall being Madison at this time there was still that lingering uneasiness that this place brought on.

Her thoughts raced inside her head as her let her imagination run wild and listen to the chorus of voices, screams and Whispers that echoed in the back of her skull.
She did her best to try to push those aside.
She needed focus, she needed to conquered her fear or it would cause her to scream running in the opposite direction of this place.

<This was a bad idea... i should not be here ... I reealy really don't want to be here... >
<ugh... A little late now .. I gave my word.. What am I to do?... can't let Roger down>
< but its Still a bad place... What if once i enter i can't leave... He did say FOREVER... Forever is a long time...>
< no Mad... No Stop it!... Just Stop thinking!
Stop being so pessimistic and letting fear  rule you!...>

<fear is a natural reaction dumb@ss.  >
<true... But what am I supposed to say...??
Oh hay Mr. Primogen I got sh!t-brick scared just seeing the building and decided it was best to opt out?... So sorry, not sorry??... Yeah that will go over well...!>

<so what should we do? >
<grow some balls for one!>
< good...I'm an optimist after all....  Remember that...>
<Yeah I can do this...>
<Maybe>
<things are going to turn out perfectly fine.
I cannot let fear stand in my way. >

<yes.. True>
< yeah im right... There's someone inside that building that needs my help and somebody much older and more experienced then I am thinks I can do something to help.>
<I might fail... >
<I don't care if I fail... Or if indeed I am going to get stuck here.. Yeah it looks bad .... but it looks worse for whoever is already in there... Suffering!>
<So suck it up buttercup!,  we are doing this!>
She yelled at herself in her own thoughts, trying to gain the courage to step forward and do what she was tasked to do.
Mad looked at Roger.

Roger wrote:
. "Are you O.K.?"
Mad gave a little nod...
no not really... Just arguing with myself again .
I really don't like this place.. I thought places like this were shut down years ago. It's like I can feel the lingering effect of years gone past. Like ghosts of the past are still here not letting people forget. This is a bad place Rodger I'm just going to come right out and say it. And looking at this building is doing nothing for my nerves or confidence.

She said as she opened the door and stepped out.
this is not a good place... How the hell do you deal with it?.... So much misery and suffering Here...
She added....
And before you ask, yes I am having second thoughts! But I did say I would at least try to help... but there is a part of me that wants to run screaming from this place and put as much distance from this building as I can get.. Not gona lie.

Mad close the car door behind her and dust it off her dress. She looked at Rodger for a moment..
I... Um... I think it would be better if I had some sort of change of clothes from this Victorian style dress. Not that I don't like the dress or anything.
It's actually quite wonderful ... if I didn't mess it completely up in my little frantic to quit earlier..
But if I am to see this patient I don't think I should be dressed in Victorian garb. I feel a little overdressed for a place like this... Do you think that the hospital has some scrubs or something I can change into before we meet the patient.... ?

She said trying to straighten out her outfit, checking off any bits of broken glass and looking back over the tattered remains of the inside of his car.
God.. I'm so sorry about your car.. I really made a mess of things didn't I?

Mad sighed and looked at the building in front of her and she just kind of stood there leaning on the car and look at Rodger. Trying to put on puppy dog eyes and her dead state.
Roger... Do I really have to go in there... ??
why can't we just go all meet at a coffee shop or something like normal people and talk about our problems???
oh wait I forgot we're not normal...

She said as a sarcastic joke trying to give levity to the situation that she didn't want to face.
Ughh...fu*k...

She whined knowing that she would have to face the inevitable
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Roger looked back at his car it was really a mess. He smiled and said to his Childe.
"I'll get it fix after this. Don't worry."

Then he looked back to the Hospital as they got close to answer her doubts about the place. Main doors were closed and definetely hospitals didn't had visitor scheduled at 2 AM in the morning.
"Ghost are real and hospital do tend to summon many of them to feed from their patients. You see emotions are like fuel for ghosts and they seek it as much as we need blood to substain ourselves.

Not so much ago we discovered that Wraiths manipulated mental patients to increase their illness in order to keep getting the Pathos out of them, the energy of emotions. All NYC Hospitals were haunted by hundreds of Wraiths feeding from misery and dispair.

Before psycology and science were as you see them now paranormal studies were a serious field of study. Which I continued to pursue with the help of some Necromancer that I work with for our Clan. To keep Wraiths on check and otherwise helping in our patients recovery. We have some sort of accord with the Shadowland denizens to stablish a symbiosis, so they use their mental powers to help in our patients recovery and it have work marvelously."

At the hospital's doors Roger used an identification card to open the security door and open it for Madison to come in.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Roger's explanation of things still didn't make her feelings any less uneasy about entering the building.
Beautiful.. Its haunted... Just peachy..
Great place to work Roger.. A F*cking haunted hospital. Well I guess that answers my question of whether or not there's an afterlife...

She said in a bit of a sarcastic yet humorous tone

OK yeah so I get it... You guys made some deal with a necromancer  or whatnot to makes deals with the ghosts.... so now they're helpful or something?
Honestly... why not just call a priest or an exorcist? 

She said bring a bit snarky.
I mean feeding off misery and despair and encouraging that emotion in people?? 
not really something ya want to be friends with...

Personaly and as someone who has studdied the occult... I would clean house as soon as possible.
I mean I understand that this might be an area of study for you .... but you have to think of the benefit and the drawbacks... How does being around these THINGS actually help your patients and not drive them further into insanity.. ... Bad juju Roger... Bad Ju-Ju.

She said in a disapproving tone while still trying to remain in  her light-hearted cheery disposition.

She walked in through the door that roger opened and took a moment to look around and consult her thoughts...
<Ugh... F*cking ghosts... >
<I thought you liked ghosts>
<concept... Yes... Reality... Unknown>
<pifff ... I think I would feel better if I had a few crucifixes and some holy water on me>
<you really think that would help?>
< f*cking couldn't hurt>
I've seen how these movies end.... Mad said absent-mindedly saying that last sentence out loud of her inner conversation.
<could be worse>
<yeah... Could be ghost children... >
< oh shup up! I hate ghost children! >
Nothing more freaking creepy then ghost children.
Mad said mumbling that last part allowed as she looked around and started to become uncomfortable even more than she already was
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Roger smiled at Madison as she was talking gibberish and replied.
"For a person who has studied the Occult you know nothing my Chield and yet speaks like she knows it all. First you must remember that everything you know was given to divert mortals from the truth they're not prepared to handle.

My advice for you is accept you're just a child born to a dangerous world who doesn't know anything useful to judge others. That will certainly get you once more into your grave."
he sentenced.

As they started walking down the corridors the couple found several guards just checking doors and keeping in touch via radio checking in. As they passed they saluted Roger in a more than polite way, like some sort of superior. Eventually they got to the elevator and some thought in the back of Madison's head warned her for just a second of how treatcherous elevators can be but discarded it right away and entered.

Once inside Roger continue explaining.
"This wing we're visiting is reserved for ghouls and vampires only, our servitude and our pairs, when they fall into madness we take them here for recovery and take care. As we would do with you when you are prey of mania as well."

The doors opened. The floor was like any hospital but in the dark things looked really different kinda creepy and had an eriee aura that Madison couldn't shake off. Two steps from the elevator and a man showed dressing some military uniform from World War II it was rotten, both the man and the uniform. The man face was corpse like just as pale and famished.
Imagine a not nazi version of him:

The materialized wraith saluted Roger politely as military do and Roger hi back at him without touching him. The Wraith spoke first while Madison's pupils were still dilating.
"Good evening profesor. Is a pleasure to have you in our quarters, what do we own the pleasure?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:19 pm

For a person who has studied the Occult you know nothing my Chield // remember that everything you know was given to divert mortals from the truth //. My advice //accept you're just a child // who doesn't know anything useful to judge others.
Mad made a little pouty face and once again retreated into her own thoughts.
<good advice>
<no its not... >
<shut up>
Maddy sighed and ran her hand through her long blond hair...
<no Roger has already proven that I know nothing...
I have a habit of jumping to conclusions and letting my imagination run wild. Something I know I need to correct>

Maddy follows Roger, her main attention focused in little debates with herself until she took notice of the ghouls. She didn't quite understand what one was. Well she knew as they were paying Rodger Well she knew as they were paying Rodger a great amount of respect.
Damn... Roger i know they say good help is hard to find but What are you paying these guys?...heehee
She said as a rhetorical question more of a joke than anything else. Roger could tell that she was very unsettled about being here and she was trying to make levity of the situation with humor but this was common practice for her.

And even worse the tight confined space of the elevator didn't exactly make her feel comforting Or safe..
When was the the last time just think had an inspection?... She mumbled under her breath..
<never>
<semi-never>
Her thoughts interjected.
<peachy... Just peachy>
She said as she scooted near the center of the elevator and had imaginative thought of it snapping off its cable and plummeting to the basement level of the building. Lucky for her none of that happened.

She stepped out of the elevator and her jaw nearly dropped seeing the man in military fatigues rotting away in front of her.
She stared a bit speechless as her mind screamed
<Holy Sweet Zombie Jesus>
<WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??>
<stop staring you're being rude >
<Is Roger Seeing this??>
<Fu*k am I seeing this??>
<Again, stop staring you're being rude >
<Holy Sh*t its talking..>
<You are just ignoring me huh? >
<ACT NATURAL!>
Maddy forced a smile but it was very clear she was probably two steps away from fleeing back into the elevator screaming like a little girl.
<Your Acting Sucks>
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Roger answered politely to the wraith.
"Colonel good evening for you too. I want to introduce you to my Childe Mad Wolf, by The Primogen orders she will be taking care of Vicent until his full recovery."

The Colonel noded and looked at Madison making a respectful bow and said.
"It's my pleasure to meet you Lady Wolf I'm Col. Armand Sanders at your service.

Vicent is one of our most deared guest in this facility. This time has been here a week, I'm sure he will come to himself very soon.

May I introduce her to rest of the crew profesor?"
he finished.

"Yes, of course Colonel. I'll leave you two to your assignments" Roger said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Maddy gave a respectful nod to the Soldier, still lingering in a state of slight shock.
<holy sh!t... Is he a real ghost?>
<not sure>
<stop being daf>
<you have nothing to fear, just be nice>
Maddy smilded pushing her thoughts aside.

Colonel, its a pleasure. Please forgive my awkwardness it's been a very long night.
She said trying to be polite and Overlook the fact that this man looks like a rotting corpse in front of her.
Roger wrote:Primogen orders she will be taking care of Vicent until his full recovery."
<ohhh hoooh ho you're fu*ked>
<Hummmm ...Quite indeed>
Lovely...
she muttered aloud, whether she was answering her own thoughts allowed or she was giving a response to what was said is unknown.

Colonel wrote:May I introduce her to rest of the crew profesor?"

<oh Sh!t there is more of them???>
<HA HA HA You Are SO F*CKED>
<Keep calm... Relax... Try to be professional>
<but I'm not professional! Nothing about me is professional! >
<Ha Ha Ha Ha>
Mad slapped the side of her head and tryed to keep a cherry smile as she pushed the thoughts out of her mind again..
It would be an honor to meet the staff here.
She added.. clearly fighting with an unseen issue in her own mental wellbeing.
<please tell me they're not all ghosts, >
<come on >
<please tell me they're not all ghosts,>
< please tell me they're not all ghosts,>
<please tell me they're not all ghosts >
<please tell me they're not all ghosts>
<oh crap>
<all of them are ghosts right ??>
<I just knew it>

Roger wrote:Yes, of course Colonel. I'll leave you two to your assignments
Mad looked at Roger with a look as if to say "your leaving me alone with him?"... "Please don't"
<Ha ha ha>
<oh crap.. >
<peachy>

Madison sighed deeply... she was about to face the inevitable alone and her mind wondered just how Rodger was just so blase about this whole thing. But she could leave little room for pondering as she just simply gave a nod and did what was instructed pushing down her feelings and fears into that little box inside herself.
Yes...I um..will need to know at least a little bit about Victor if I am supposed to help him.
She stated firmly to both Rodger and the colonel. She was tired of not getting a straight answer out of people when she asked about him.
Please Colonel if you will. You said that he's been here all week? What was the terms in which he was brought in, and what is his ailment that I am expected to cure?
She said taking on a more colder and authoritative tone in her voice trying to give a air of professionality to her posture. Something she was really not good at or even known for. She was hardly comfortable in a professional setting or even liked being looked at as such. But she figures that's what she's here for so she might as well at least try to play the part to satisfy those that are watching.

Maddy tryed to think
<what would Roger Do in the situation?>
<he would act as professionally as he possibly could>
<but you are not Roger, they wanted YOU, not HIM to handle this>
<that's  a good point>
Though this did annoy her slightly because she really hates putting up a  charade And would much rather be herself.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Roger took his leave from the VIP psychiatric wing by the elevator. Before he said farewell to his beloved Madison saying.
"My dear, you'll find everything you need here for your comfort and your mission. Let me give you another piece of advice before I leave. Be yourself my Love." then the doors closed.

The colonel spoke.
"Very well Lady Wolf. This way please.

You'll find our accomodations suitable for a prestigious kindred like yourself. Not a slight of sun could find its way inside here. You'll have enough vitae and comfort while you join us here."
he said.

Walking down the main corridor that went through the whole floor in a square shape. There were many rooms all very spacious and luxurious, like little appartments with all its appliances. No door had locks but each one had a security card next to it. Finally they got to the nurse desktop, a control point with several monitors and computers showing each room's status, eight rooms were empty, only two had 'active status' one with the name Margaret and the other Vincent.

In the nurses control desktop were four, three women and one man, none of which seemed dead at all, also none seemed surprise by the Colonel's arrival with a visitor.
"Young ones let me introduce you to Lady Mad Wolf, she is professor Shrink's progeny and has come to aid in Vincents care and fast his recovery. Please help her in all you can."

The four nurses stood up and solemnly bowed. One of the women talk to salute Madison.
"Lady Wolf we are here to serve you. Please let us know your every desire."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Mad smiled awkwardly as Rodger left.
Be... Myself?
Mad muttered as she pondered what he said
<told ya so> a voice echoed in her head as she turned towards the colonel.

accomodations suitable for a prestigious kindred like yourself.
Mad raised her hand like a child in a classroom.
Please... I'm hardly a prestigious kindred... maybe one day I'll be worthy of such praise.. but not tonight.
Thank you all the same.

She said in a humbling tone of voice as she drops her professional Act and just kind of lets herself be herself.

Not a slight of sun could find its way inside here. You'll have enough vitae and comfort while you join us here." he said.
Mad smiled not quite understanding the ramifications of it all. But she nodded and smiled just the same.
<vampire, sunlight bad yeah?>
< I would assume so>
<duh!>
<What's...Vitae...?... I heard that word before... Does that mean blood?... >
<could be>
<so I have to drink blood...?>
<yeah well you are a vampire... Kinda a package deal… didn't Roger tell you?>
<eww...I.. Um.. Didn't really remember>
<well at least act like you do>
<yeah let me try not to embarrass myself>[/quote]
Mad argued with herself a bit in her head and was a bit quiet during their walk

As she continued to walk tryed focus and started going through a tour of the facility  making mental notes of things... placements of rooms, Windows if any. And anything out of the ordinary she would see.

She was very surprised about its luxury status of this place. Not exactly what she would have pictured a mental Asylum to be. In fact because it didn't live up to her expectations she would have been nervous, and she tried desperately not to show it. She tried to shush the voices in her head from making commentary. She needed to focus on the task at hand.

She reach the nurses station,  trying to hold a cherry demeanor.
Good... Um.. good evening.
She was a bit surprised by their friendliness and the fact that they were completely comfortable around the colonel. She I tried to hide her uneasiness and take on more of a professional tone and demeanor even though her sire had instructed her to be herself she was just too nervous at the moment.
A voice screamed in her head..
<you're doing it again...Relax>
Mad took a step back and rolled her shoulders trying to relax And become more of herself then what she thought she should be in this situation

"Lady Wolf we are here to serve you. Please let us know your every desire."
Yes... Um.. Please call me Mad Or Maddy...  don't let this victorian-style dress fool you.... I am hardly a lady.
Not after the night I have had....

And please forgive me if I'm not as professional as the Professor is.

1st off I would like any information about Vincent that you can tell me. Age, Background, diagnosis.
How long has he been here?
Why was he brought in?
Has he had any outside contact since being brought in?
What is this diagnosis? Who what's his physician?
And has anyone scheduled any type of therapy session for him?
Is he dangerous?

He is a vampire of course he is dangerous... Duh!
She said and a slight change of the tone of her voice as she was thinking out loud
Never mind... Please help paint a picture for me of who this man is and what he has done since his stay here.
Anything you can help contribute to my understanding of what his ailment is would help me in his recovery
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Madison wrote:Please... I'm hardly a prestigious kindred... maybe one day I'll be worthy of such praise.. but not tonight. Thank you all the same.

"Oh please my dear Lady. Professor Shrink transformed New York Necropolis forever. His reputation preceed you and for him to have embrace you, he should have seen something very special since you're his first in a hundred years."

Madison wrote:Yes... Um.. Please call me Mad Or Maddy...  don't let this victorian-style dress fool you.... I am hardly a lady. Not after the night I have had....
Madison saw her gawn been through alot. It was ragged and dirty, stainted with blood and her hair and nails where even in worst conditions.

Madison wrote:1st off I would like any information about Vincent that you can tell me. Age, Background, diagnosis.
"Very well" the Colonel said. "I' will leave you it then. I'll be around if you need me." and he vanished in thin air just by looking traslucent and then not there at all.

The staff didn't flinch about the apparition-disappearance. The leader once again proceeded to answer as requested.
"Here is Vincent's file. There you will find his treatment and other medical details from the physician and the last therapy session.

He suffers from Chronic Depression. This is the fifth time this year his brought for care in the VIP. In general he is postrated lost in his own thoughts all day. The first two days we administer blood by IV and didn't talked to anyone until earlier tonight. He was talking about some sort of meeting, or gathering he wanted to attend.

Right now he's in better shape but he is still depressed and could relapse. He has before shown signs of improvement and then go back to a point behind in progress."

Then he looked back to other female nurse, Cindy, and ask her to talk about visitors.
"His only relative visiting Mr. Schmidt since his arrival is Dr. Bard" Cindy said.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Professor Shrink transformed New York Necropolis forever. His reputation preceed you and for him to have embrace you, he should have seen something very special since you're his first in a hundred years."
This actually shocked Maddy, though she didn't have a grasp on what a necropolis was or what part Richard could have played to earn such renowned. She found herself being shocked and surprised by how little she actually knew of Rodger and his Secret Life as a vampire. And what a great honor it must be for him to have decided to turn her into a vampire if he doesn't do so that often to others.
She give us a slight smile at that and felt very special, special in a way that she had never felt before.

Madison saw her gawn been through alot. It was ragged and dirty, stainted with blood and her hair and nails where even in worst conditions.
Though she may have felt very special inside, as she looked over herself she realize she was a mess. And if she had gone walking around anywhere else she would probably get picked up by the cops.
Just peachy Maddy.. This is why I can't have nice things.... she said in a slightly annoyed grown looking at her nails and outfit. Clearly she knew she had done this to herself and she wasn't happy with herself about it.

he vanished in thin air just by looking traslucent and then not there at all.
Maddy's jaw dropped... she stared for a good moment at the place where the colonel dematerialized and kind of reached out to touch the area with her hand, her mind in a bit of disbelief. Then she turned and looked at the staff with a look of surprised that they didn't so much as flinch.
Dose.. Does.. He .. Um.. Do that often? ..
She stutter
That's like a thing They do...
Holy Sh!t that really was a ghost... I met a real ghost... And he was actually polite...

Mad rambled her thoughts out loud and made the "mind-blown" gesture with her hands

She then turned her attention to the nurses and staff.

Here is Vincent's file. //
He suffers from Chronic Depression. This is the fifth time this year his brought for care in the VIP. In general he is postrated lost in his own thoughts all day. The first two days we administer blood by IV and didn't talked to anyone until earlier tonight. He was talking about some sort of meeting, or gathering he wanted to attend.
Maddy give us a quick flip through of the file as the nurses talking.
Whhooh.. he's been here five times this year for Chronic depression? That's not good...
you .. Um.. Say he wanted to attend some meeting.
I wonder if that was the clan gathering thingy earlier tonight?...  can't be...  how have you heard about it

And she said muttering to herself

Right now he's in better shape but he is still depressed and could relapse. He has before shown signs of improvement and then go back to a point behind in progress."
Humm... „ he's not suicidal.. is he?  just introverted?
Lost in his own thoughts... I know how that is.
I'm always in my own head.

She said giving the nurses a little chuckle.
Is there any place that I can clean up. Maybe borrow a pair of Scrubs . I seem to have ruined my dress .  But I would.... Um... I'd like to see him tonight if possible
She said as her mind wandered and she started to think of possible ways to help this man in the situation he found himself in
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Madison wrote:That's like a thing They do... Holy Sh!t that really was a ghost... I met a real ghost... And he was actually polite...
The staff shrug and noded in affirmation.

Madison wrote:Humm... „ he's not suicidal.. is he?  just introverted?
The Leader of the nurse staff said.
"This episode have been mild in comparisson. Last year he almost suicide by immolation."

Cindy said. "It's a shame, he's such a nice guy."

Madison wrote:Is there any place that I can clean up. Maybe borrow a pair of Scrubs . I seem to have ruined my dress .  But I would.... Um... I'd like to see him tonight if possible
The leader made a hand sign to Abayomi the male nurse, african american with green hazel eyes, strong complexion, and dimples. He stood up and said.
"Yes ma'am, this way please." he wasn't as educated as the rest but still polite.

Abayomi walked a few feet away from the control centre and opened the door with his ID card. Once inside he turned the lights on and presented her quarters to Madison.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Urban-12-studio-by-gutman-lehrer

Then he came inside to show Madison her closet.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) 8f3d8183a3770d5499760aa672c62dad--master-closet-walk-in-closet

After he presented the kitchen with the blood bags in the fridge and even bloolipops B+ in the freezer the guy just went to the door and said.
"Would that be all ma'am?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:58 pm

Mad almost couldn't believe how nonchalant the nurses were about the vanishing of the corporal. She was completely taken aback... she couldn't believe how comfortable they seemed with everything especially with the topic of ghosts and vampires. And then she wondered perhaps if they were vampires as well.
As she walked to her quarters she muttered to herself about this topic trying to come to a decisive decision. Her attention was only taken away from her when she noticed her surroundings and was completely flabbergasted by the luxury.

Mad looked amazed at her new surroundings
This is my quarters ?
she questioned
Not really what I was expecting. I was kind of
... Umm  I was kind of expecting a little cot or a couch...  you know maybe next to a broom closet.. Away from a window... Hee-Hee...
These accommodations are impressive.
But whose room is this?..... I surely don't want to disturb too much or make myself too comfortable...
Surely this can't be mine.... . I mean I wasn't aware that you guys were expecting me here really?.

Mad realize that she was rambling again. And nodded to the gentleman, not really expecting an answer for all of her questions. More so just taken up in the moment.
Thank you. I will get changed and get cleaned up. Give me about 20 minutes and I'll be ready to see the patient.

Mad gives a quick survey of the room as she leaves the man at the door. And she goes to the bathroom to start cleaning up. She puts the dress aside and frowned slightly at the mess she made of it. It was beautifully crafted and decorated with ornate jewels I probably know somewhere covered in blood are missing. She thought to herself...
<ugh... What a waste... My freaking Temper... on top of trying to kill the man I love ... have asteroid the only good thing I have on me....>
She said with great regret and she looked at herself in the mirror and Sighed,  she then got fully undressed  and started the shower.

The shower felt weird on her cold body. The warm water felt nice but it was unlike anything that she had experienced. She hadn't really realized how dead she actually was. The fact that her body was dead cold never really sunk in. And she stood there letting the hot water run over her naked form for a good few minutes hoping it would warm her up.
Sadly the warmth didn't last that long.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Washing-hair-today-180321-main_358f87a55f9d6cfe45253fc59a7fe9af.fit-760w
After fully cleaning herself up and washing all the blood off her and dirt she made her way to the closet and try to pick out something suitable to wear.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) 8723_3Jessica%20Jane%20Clement%20

Majority of the clothing or much to fancy for her style but she managed to put something together with a few missing pieces from different outfits to accommodate her taste.

After which she will look around for a notebook and a pencil or pen to keep notes. She might not remember being Madison Wolf but some of Madison's habits lingered even beyond the grave . She then grab the case File Vincent and headed back off to the nurses desk to get ready to see her patient
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 am

The nurse looked at Madison confused and simply reply.
"These are at your disposal ma'am. For whatever purpose you desire." and bowed away.

The bath was comforting nevertheless. Madison took patches of coagulated blood from her hair and pieces of glass from her dress. We was really a mess but as the hot wath flowed it was all flooded away. After a long bath, longer than she expected, lost in her thoughts and having the first moment of calm since the night had begun she was stroke by the idea she was relaxing in a psychiatric hospital. Definetely contradictory to all her previous fear.

While meditating on the issue he walk out of the shower and took a dry towel near by.

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) 8F0DF4AC-8822-4384-BF8B-A6AF644A0230

Got to the side door of the bathroom that went directly to the walk in closet and from there to the main bedroom/restroom area. Ready to start her mission pen and paper at hand.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Mad relaxed for what seems like the 1st time in a long time. The night had been stressful but this place gave her a bit of comfort she couldn't explain.
<oh god... I could get used to this>
<you are in a mental hospital >
<oh yeah.... Strange... >

Mad felt regardless of everything after her bath, she felt completely relaxed and ready to start her work.
She finished getting dressed and headed to the nurses station as she flips through the case File looking for anything helpful. What such as family history,  or anything that may have been been diagnosed as a trigger of his depression and why he has this chronic depression in the 1st place.

Mad reach the nurses desk and check the time.
hay'ya do you think Vincent is up at this hour?
Damn its almot 3am...I honestly didn't realize how late it was.

She asked being completely serious.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:41 pm

Vincent file was mostly psychiatric with a blood test of sorts. For Madison his reports has always been gybirish she wonder again why medics used such a complicated language to explain medical stuff. In any case the psycologist report was at least more descriptive of the situation. Vicent suffered a Persistent Depressive Bipolar Dissorder tagged as (MDE). The up state of his depression is called normal while the depressive polarity is described as pathological and suicidal along the report.

When Madison reached the nurse control center she noticed certain movement out of the extraordinary calm she found on her arrival. The Leader Nurse was absent and Cindy received Madison.
"Lady Wolf. I can see you found fitting clothes. I'm glad. How can I be in your service?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Mad paused and looked around at the absence of the lead nurse. She gave a little shrug and addressed Candy.
Lady Wolf. I can see you found fitting clothes. I'm glad. How can I be in your service?"
Please call me Mad, or Maddy.
You honestly don't have to be so formal around me.
And yes, thank you. The quarters that you have assigned me seems more like a hotel suite than what I would expect  to find in a hospital. Kind of a pleasent surprising change then what I was expecting.
Thank you.

Here is the file back, I don't think I'll be needing it. Quite honestly I can't make heads or tails of this doctors jargon.

She said handing her the file and tucking her notebook under her arm.

Can you show me to Vincent's room. I would like to say hello before it gets too late.
Mad paused and added
Ohh... I was told that there is someone else also on this floor besides Vincent. Who might that be?
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Cindy took the file back and noded to Madison with a smile.
"Please come with me Ms. Mad, I'll be glad to show you to his room."

As they walk down the corridor Madison noted that Abayomi was standing next to another's room door. Waiting outside but very cautious about any incident. Cindy said to Madison.
"That's Ms. Margaret Smith's room, she is the  New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate. She got a week ago in a coma. Tragic car accident, caused her concussions and internal bleeding. The paramedic report says she's suffering from dissociative personality dissorder. Such a young woman."

Eventually they got to Vincent Schmidt room. Just like anyother with its lights turned off. Cindy got inside and turned the lights back on. The room was pretty much like Madison's except there was half painted canvas and flowers here and there and really made the ambient more cheerful. The wall infront of the bed had this beautiful Goya oil picture of a meadow.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Goya_v10

Vicent was laying down just staring at the ceiling.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Shame_02
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:42 pm

// Ms. Mad, //
Mad laughed and rolled her eyes, making a dramatic gesture with her fist against her chest to symbolised being staked.
Ugh Cindy, you're killing me here... Just Mad... Please.
She laughed and followed her down the corridor.

That's Ms. Margaret Smith's room, //She got a week ago in a coma. Tragic car accident, caused her concussions and internal bleeding. //she's suffering from dissociative personality dissorder.
Jesus.. How awful... Is she going to be alright?
Mad asked curiously as they walked on by.
You guys treat ... Um.. "OTHERS"... Right? Or is it just .. um... Things like me here?.. You guys seem really used to... Um.. Not normal people...

Mad smiled as she entered the room and looked around. She gave a little cheery wave that she was sure was ignored.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Giphy_10
Hay'ya! ... Sorry to disturb you so late, I wanted to catch'ya before you turned in.
I'm Maddy, but you can call me Mad,... Hee-Hee just don't call me crazy. Hee-Hee...
How'ya doin' ?
she said in the cheery tone that she usually carries herself.
1st Impressions were always awkward for her, I mean in her mind she could just walk up to this guy and be like "oh mister hoity-toity order me to cure you, so here I am" ... That wouldn't go over well.
Instead she just figure that she would offer him for friendship... Even if she couldn't fix his problems he might be in need of a friend.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:01 pm

Vicent was surprised to see Madison. He jumped back and put his back against the wall a very nervous reaction. He looked at Cindy and she back to him.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Fasben10

Cindy reaction:
"Vincent honey. I haven't see you jump like that when I come in."

Cindy looked back to Madison and said in a very casual tone.
"Maddy seems like he's already cured. Who would tell... I'll leave you two, to know eachother. You know where to find me if you need me..."

And she left the room.

Vicent seemed disgust by Cindy's comment. <I'm not ill, woman. I just need time to think alone>

Looking back at Madison he stood silent trying to figure something out. Then he said.
"So you're Shriks Childe, how did the gathering go?" he had also the voice of a lyrical baritone deep and powerful even in this pittiful state.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 pm

He jumped back and put his back against the wall a very nervous reaction.

Mad waved  her hand and simply wave decide the gesture not thinking anything of it .
God I wish all the cute guys would be enthusiastic  when I walk into a room heehee

I'll leave you two, to know eachother. You know where to find me if you need me..."

Yeah... No worries .... go make some coffee this is going to be a long night.

She said jokingly as she grabbed the nearest chair and flipped it around sitting backwards on it and leaning her arms on the head of the chair.
New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) Young-10

So you're Shriks Childe,  

Yeah.. I guess that's what you could call me...
But please... I might be his "child" or whatever its called.... but please don't confuse me with his profession.... I am far from a head shrink, I'm more like one of his patients. Hee-Hee.

how did the gathering go?"

umm... do you want my honestly opinion on the matter.... or do you want me to tell you A Beautiful Lie?... whatever choice... I guarantee will be somewhat entertaining ... Well from at least my perspective.
But then again people usually are not interested in my perspective.... they are only interested and what they want to hear or see That make them feel good about their own expectations..

She paused And then gave a shrug.
It was quite a shocking display of depravity and humiliation...fun times,
Kind of reminded me of being at The Rocky Horror Picture Show, you know live performance Art.
Yours truly made an ass out of herself.
And then I think I said something's I don't quite remember to the big cheese in charge..
Got orders to cone here... Pitched a fit
.... Lost my sh!t afterwords...
Tryed to kill the man I love...
Yeah... Over all not a good night.
me thinks maybe next time I'll skip the party.
you should have been there....
They seemed very concerned for your well-being.
At least you are loved.

She said with some deadpan humor
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Vincent smiled at Cindy after hearing Madison ask for a cup of coffee. It was the first time in a week. She was shocked beholding his face like and even and she said.
"What's wrong with your face Sir? Do you want medicine for that?" she rolled her eyes also smiling and finally got out of the place.

The door closed.

<The Jester test> he thought. <How unpleasant for this Child. I should have been there, if only Bard had allow it>. showing concern as Madison explained what happened to her tonight.

Then he said to Madison.
"Yes. Those parties are better with good company, the Shrink is a complicated persona and I'd bet he brought you directly from the cemetery to the party. Didn't he?" he ask like he already knew the answer.

He looked back at the picture in the wall over Madison's head and said.
"Bard also gift me that picture. Is lovely, makes me remember how good is to be alive and why The Camarilla is important but also that non of that matters. The destruction upcoming is just too great, too powerful. There is no hope."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Yes. Those parties are better with good company, the Shrink is a complicated persona and I'd bet he brought you directly from the cemetery to the party. Didn't he?"
Yeah... Complicated is a bed of an understatement.
Now don't think I'm not greatful for all Roger has done for me... F*ck man, I love him.
But sh!t I wanted to rip his tongue out And shove it down his damn throat!

She said slightly agitated.
He f*ck'n could have at least warned me! Told me even a tid bit of what to expect...
Buttttt nuuuuuu... Just dropped my @ss in like it was all OK and expected me not to freaking embarrass him with his friends.... Sooooo annoying...
Such a d!ck move...
Kinda don't feel that sorry right now about trashing his car....  

She said with a devilish-smirk.

Bard also gift me that picture. Is lovely, makes me remember how good is to be alive and why The Camarilla is important but also that non of that matters.The destruction upcoming is just too great, too powerful. There is no hope."
Mad tilts her head to look at the painting..
Well... I can't argue with you on that, it is beautiful...
Though I don't know what this Camarillo is, it sounds like a burlesque show! Hee-Hee  honestly if it's anything like that malk-cov-en gathering ... I might need to kinda distance myself slightly from it.

She said rolling her eyes...
Now I'm sure its important and all that jazz,
Not saying it isn't, so don't give me that look.
Im just saying all that matters is right now.
This moment in the spec of time.
This is the moment we exist in and in a blink it is gone... Replaced by something new...
Sometimes replaced by something great... Or something bad.... ether or... Its always something new. Something that changes. And that's beautiful.

Mad chuckles and runs her hand through her hair.
It's beautiful chaos, beautiful destruction…… things have to be destroyed in order to be able to be create something great...
Fire devastates and destroys Forest so new vegetation can grow in its place..
Trees are destroyed to create wood for buildings, chairs and tables
Glass bottles are destroyed to create stained glass windows.
We were human, destroyed by someone and remaide to be who we are ...
Hee-Hee
But let me tell you a secret..
They say we are what we are..   But we don't have to be. we can be what ever we want to be
We can be kings or fools....
Monsters or .... wait what's the opposite of a monster?
A hero?... Yeah OK we will go with that..
But you can't give a damn what people think! As long as you got your one happy thought, and hold on to it you can find happiness in misery.  .

She said with a wide grin
we are immortals ... We have the amazing opportunity to watch the world change around us, for better or worse.. The world is going to keep spinning and changing... We can't do anything to change it. We can only change how we react to it.
We can sit back and stick our heads in the sand and miss out on it or we can enjoy the ride as the world go up in flames! I prefer to get a good view honestly.
We are all during... Wait... Some of us are already dead...OK skratch that..
Look every moment is precious, every single grain of sand that passes through an hourglass is a treasure.
Its all about perspective.
If you are not doing things that bring you enjoyment... Why are you doing it?

She asked honestly.

wouldnt you rather be out there living your life, visiting places like in that painting rather then just admieting them? Even if it was only for one moment in time?
Right now! Set all this bullish!t aside About what people say you should be or how you should act. Or what group you should belong to... Forget all that for one moment in time...
This might seem a bit narcissistic but...
You are the most important person in this room!
Take life by its hand and take back your happy
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next