World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Awakening (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening (Leila)

Post  Leila Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 pm

The answer and question came as a surprise to Leila. A bit of vanity had her thinking that perhaps he came back for her, but she had to quickly capture that thought and recoil it away from her mind. Leila didn't know Hasani, Sorayya had.

With that thought banished she answered her sire as truthfully and as quickly as she could manage.

"I think it was necessary. In order for me to thrive as a vampire under our Father Seth, I needed to shred her identity, her thoughts, emotions, concerns. I have found that her memories even do me a disservice. I can't stand sharing these reactions to circumstances that impair me due to her experiences. I thought it would be a quick process, sloughing off her old skin, but its taking longer than I anticipated."

She paused and walked to the door while the water ran.

"Why do you ask? Have I done something to displease you? Something reminiscent of her?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Tantra was silent for a few minutes that seemed eternity, then she said.
"You have had Leila, sometimes. Per haps because my expectations and my perception of your potential is great. Nevertheless I can barely remember what it was to feel 'human', much less to imagine how is for you to kill the one you have within."

After a short pause she added.
"The only weakness you have as one of Thy Blood is our nature against fire, wood, sun and light. All other weakness come from your human side."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 am

Leila managed to keep her chin up, but she couldn't help biting her lip. The thought of disappointing Tantra felt like a horrible crime and her human side wanted her to feel shame. She managed to suppress those feelings somehow.

"I am working hard to overcome those weaknesses. Every night these human ties are less and less."

She moved back to the bath and stopped the water, then slipped inside, enjoying a moment of silent reflection.

"Something clicked for me this evening..." she said quietly.

"I think I finally realize how to destroy her. I must take heed about your word on human weaknesses. It was Sorayya who had been upset with Hasani for example. I can finally tell the difference between her and myself. I will have to be more disciplined in my thoughts."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 am

There was nothing but silence at the other side of the door.

Leila’s wound was soaring, each time she moved her arm, turn her neck or walk there was a subtle remainder of last night fight with a fast glimpse of the Beast attacking her, the sensation, the sudden fear and finally pain.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:11 am

Leila hadn't forgotten the pain. She ignored as she thought it best to do, especially in the room with her sire. She bathed as swiftly as she could manage with her left hand, not at all surprised by her sire's silence. Tantra said more with no words than anyone she'd known possibly could have. After about 10 minutes she'd cleaned herself but she couldn't manage to wash her hair. She emerged from the bath, glistening and beautiful with a gouged shoulder, wincing slightly as she had to pull herself out. She used a towel to dry herself and went into Tantra's room and dressed from the clothing she'd set out on Tantra's bed, slipping her arm into the silk shirt had been painstakingly slow.

Awakening (Leila) - Page 2 Lf70f3557c4c60a23e1f782sn5

"Thank you for the clothes sire. How are you faring after last night?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Tantra was still sitting on the bed, waiting for Leila to get fully dressed, after she was done and with her last words Tantra replied.
“In a warrior’s existence Childe one’s develop a intimate relationship with pain and suffering. It’s what’s defines us. A warrior must not reject pain, she must mate with it because it’s a warrior’s doing to cause pain, so she shall also accept it when she feels it.

It’s been more than a hundred years since I’ve fully healed myself after a fight, I dwell in my suffering for at least one night after to meet with my oldest friend.”
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Leila nodded, feeling the strain of doing so and welcoming it. She was almost ready, just a few touches of makeup and she was good. Before Tantra spoke, Leila had wondered if she should heal herself before the Toreador gathering but her sire's lesson made her want to "shoulder" this pain. She would get to know it, embrace and learn to live from it. She programmed this message into her and recalled another.

"I need do my evenings exercise. Do you have a routine that you perform?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Tantra noded as well.
“I want you to make the world forget that you’re wounded. Start by accepting the Pain, then let it flow through you without distracting and then focus your will. Pain and you are One”
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Leila looked at her sire, her resolution stiffening. Though she was curious as to how Tantra knew she was thinking so much about her injury. Still she appreciated the advise and would do as her sire bid her.

"I shall be one with my pain."

She said this as one would speak a mantra. Leila was rather emotionless though she took to getting on with the day in her current state with fervor. Even still if she'd had the time she wanted to train her body to be stronger.

"Will you show me how to further strengthen my body?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Tantra was expressionless. She said
"Do you think your muscles need training as human's ones would? Exercising isn't necessary anymore, it's just one of the method to strengthen your body."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Leila shook her head.

"No my sire, I am to exercise for my training. To be a warrior as strong as you. That is all I wish to do."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 am

Tantra spoke.
“Prepare yourself before meeting with Samuel. You must achieve this both, mentally and physically, in order to make the world forget about your wounds. If you succeed I will reward you with a very valuable knowledge since you would have shown you’re ready for it.”
And then she leaved the room.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Leila watched her leave assured of what she needed to do. She needed to focus her mind to meditate and center herself for the task at hand. Then she would test her resolve and the prowess of her physical body learning to ignore her wounds.

She sat on the ground on her knees and then lay her body on the floor prostrate on the ground her hands above her head to worship to the Father Seth. There was pain as she moved but she would force it away. She forced all thoughts from her mind and focused only on the dark Father, his gifts to her and the power she held within herself. Tantra's mantra ran through her mind but no other thoughts existed as she willed herself to block and ignore the pain.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 am

Tantra's presence faded with all Leila's surroundings, leaving her in solitude. She felt de pain pulsing and yelling from her shoulder. Instead of rejecting it Leila embraced it, letting it in, allowing the feeling to carve deep in her soul. The mere thought of causing this much pain to another being was at first unsettling.

Leila’s mind was restless about dealing with pain, she had felt it her entire life, harassed by her father, a word for what Leila and Sorayya felt hatred. Father meant abuse, father meant rape and valueless, it meant no self esteem. Leila’s mind was haunted by these thought and the anger resulting from them.

Father… father… father… nothing good or wise came out from that word.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Leila kept trying to focus on the Father Seth but the word father began to reck her mind and bore her thoughts of her human father. Pain, suffering her father. Over and over these thoughts berated her unwelcomed. Her thoughts tried to vacate her, to abandon her new life and dwell in the old. But she wouldn't have it. Words started forming in her mind. Her own mantra. She would have to hurt people, she would have to hurt but she would not be suffering Sorayya's old vices any longer. A string of words began to play in her mind as she forced herself to accept the pain, to override her memories and experiences, to disown them.

"My true Father is the Dark Lord, the great God Seth. I am a being in his service, powerful by his will, sworn to his causes.

My true Father is the Dark Lord, the great God Seth. I am a being in his service, powerful by his will, sworn to his causes."

The warriors song echoed in her mind until it resounded from her throat. Each utterance forcing Sorayya's memories away. She couldn't hold these concurrent thoughts, these rivaling emotions. Only one image was forefront in her mind.

Awakening (Leila) - Page 2 6260109fdefcf12cf40d79c48c3061cb

Leila was his childe, his darkness, his pride, his champion and his warrior.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Leila overthrowned Sorayya from the Mind's Throne. Sorayya was ate by Darkness, dominated by it and sent to oblivion, at least for now.

Suddenly a powerful feeling overtook Leila, for the first time she felt a True Power within, she felt her Blood charged with darkness, dwelling, boiling. She felt the call from Thy, the embrace of a deep trance taking her down inside her own soul. There she finally found her deepest fear, Sorayya's father.

This image wasn't physical, it was a sensation of feeling in front of him, nevertheless wasn't scared Sorayya but Darkness itself, Leila beholding the pitiful creature that he was. For the first time in her existance Leila had no fear of Sorayya's father, she knew to be stronger than him.

Then the sensation was gone, as this feeling of rage and remorse against him.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Leila's own thoughts had left her as she was brought deeper and deeper into this powerful feeling. Darkness coursed through her and filled her body to the core, deeper and deeper until she was in a trance experiencing an emanation from somewhere within herself that she'd never known before. Then as the sensation hit, she'd expected to be frightened but it was as if she had been delivered. A powerful revelation overwhelmed her and she felt as if she had been touched by the Father himself. Seth had given her a vision of the strength she'd held within, it was both shocking and surprising.

Leila had embraced her darkness and felt more connected to The Dark Father Seth than ever in her existence. She could feel the True power coursing through her and as the experience ended and she felt the release of rage and revenge. She dwelt in the darkness giving praises to the Father for his revelation and for his strength. Through him she could overcome all of her human attachments and withholdings.

When she finally came into the awareness of her physical body and her surroundings she found herself prostrate on the floor. Her mind was clear and her body full of power. She moved to sit back on her knees prepared for whatever challenge that would come her way tonight, knowing that the power of darkness was ever present within her.

She felt mentally prepared and armed with darkness. She remembered Tantra's words to her about deceiving the world. In her mind she knew she was strong that the darkness could overcome even her deepest fears. Armed with that power she began to test the physical limits of her body to ignore the injury. Slowly she began to lift and lower her arms while focusing all of her thoughts on the darkness within.

--
*~Love Ya~*
Iana Walker
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Leila felt like coldsteel flowing throught her veins, dark and sharp, caressing more than cutting inside of her. The cold darkness from within was overwhealming and the feeling of power was undisputable.

Leila rouse her hand with a sense of selfawarness that she never had felt before, it was arousing, exciting, to feel such a power at hand. Then she felt more like hearing a message inside of her that pierced throught her conciousness like a sharp knife.
"All this can be yours..." the message implied she had still a long path to walk, a path of enlightment to fully comprehend how to rip everysingle thread of humanity from her soul.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

This power was more amazing than anything she'd ever felt. Hearing that voice from deep within, yet not of her own conscious, sent an excited thrill through her. The message left her confirmed that she had indeed tapped into the dark power but it left her with the knowledge that she needed to do more. This made her hungry and she hissed both in her conscious and through her lips, "Yesssss, I want this power Dark Father. I will continue to ssssseek you no matter what may come. I am your sssssssservant!"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 pm

As fast as it came the feeling of overwhelming power ceded, slowing fading away until nothing but the vivid memory of it was left. Leila felt thirsty, very, as she had passed a week without finding vitae, her inner resolve was untainted, still her physical needs started to drag her attention to this important matter.

Then she heard a femenine voice, at first strange yet familiar at the end, was Tantra's mellow tone. She said:
"Childe? Leila...? Is everything ok?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 am

The rush of power had left her and her guts began to churn, her mouth and throat felt dry. Her hands began to lower as the euphoric feeling drained away. Her eyes flickered open at the sound of the unfamiliar voice, it took her a while for her mind to return and awareness to fully hit her again.

Leila's eyes lifted open and reflected the inner resolve she'd just experienced.

"Sire, yes, everything is ok. I have just returned from enlightenment, I've heard from the Dark Father, felt the call from Thy."

Her gaze was sharp and focused, her face was lit with darkness.

"Thy thirst pulled me back, lest I'd be in his presence far longer."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Tantra looked at Leila with a proud look on her face, unspoken pride about her first contact with the darkfather, not surprised at all since it wasn't usual this kind of revelations among The Snakes. Leila saw in her Sire a visage of understanding allowing silence to spoke for her.

After a few seconds that seem quite a long time Tantra said.
"Are you ready? Samuel will be here in any moment to take you buy the cloth for the Toreador Gathering"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Leila sat in the silence with her sire appreciating the pride her sire showed her while not trying to be overly emotional about it herself. She stood at the sound of Tantra's voice.

"Yes sire I am ready."

She started towards the door in a smooth and confident stride.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 pm

The trip to meet Samuel was short, he was with his two ghoul: Jen and Tracy; sitting in one of the VIP room inside of the Serpent's Lair. Also in the room was Theo Bell, the so called Sheriff that Leila met in that store a week ago. The mood seemed relax and cordial.

Tantra was with Leila when she entered the room, however by the time she stepped outside of the hallway to enter she was already gone.

Samuel smiled at Leila.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next