World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening (Leila)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Awakening (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Awakening (Leila)

Post  Leila Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Leila noticed her sire must have disappeared about a moment after she'd scoped out the surroundings of the room. Perhaps Tantra was still upset with Samuel and hadn't wanted to be in his presence. Regardless, Leila returned Samuel's smile and her eyes caught Theo's.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long Dr. Garrison. Good evening Sheriff Bell. It is a pleasure to see you again."

She was cordial in her voice, yet curious in her thoughts. She held out her right hand for him to shake or kiss whatever he preferred.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am

Despite Theo's position among the Camarilla, which may allow him to be prideful, he stood up from his chair as Samuel did to welcome a lady in the room. However Theodore wasn't in a pleasure visit, it became obvious due to the formal salutation of his saying.
"Miss Sorayya, good evening the pleasure is all mine" holding her hand in his and shaking it gently as a gentlemen would do. His tone was low and loud, just as she remembered.

Samuel on the other hand smiled and approached to Leila reaching her with his arm, making contact over her shoulder with empathy and confidence.
"I'm glad you arrived Sorayya. Theodore is here for bussiness, I've distracted him enough, let's depart, shall we?

Theo, was very nice to see you. Hopefully we can meet again later tonight. Ta ta"

Without saying a word both girls stood up at Samuel's words and smiled to Leila in salutation.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 am

Leila's body slipped easily into Samuel's embrace after shaking Theo's hand. An hour earlier, hearing Sorayya's name would have set her on edge as she had been consciously trying to kill her. But she knew she didn't have to fight her anymore, she had darkness on her side. She smiled to the girls and waved her fingers towards Theo.

"Yes, I am ready, let us go. Have a good night Sheriff!"

She let Samuel lead her out.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 am

The way was simple, the group just went to the backside of the Lair and there was a limo waiting for them, it was that very old limo that Sorayya remembered, the one that Hasani and her used when she just arrived to NYC, the same driver even opened the door for them.

Awakening (Leila) - Page 3 Perth_black_hummer_hire

The girls and Samuel got in the vehicule, spacious and luxurious as few Leila had seen in both her life and unlife on this world. Once all were inside Samuel said:
"Driver, take us to Boston, as fast as you can. The night is young but we don't want to waste it!"

The driver nodded and started to move the car.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 am

Leila sat back and relaxed in the limo and looked out the window.

"Boston?!"

Her eyes flitted to Samuel.

"Where is this? Why is it that we are leaving New York?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 am

Samuel nodded.
"Boston is a different city, not far from here. The Camarilla has a Domain inside of this city and we need a new outfit, both of flesh and cloth, and of course we don't want to ruin the surprise.

The trip will be about three to four hours in this car, so we'll have plenty of time to discuss our strategy. I've explained the girls that they're not allowed in the party, still I'd like to buy some cloth for her and per haps have a pleasant visit to Boston."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 am

Her brows raised at the sound of this.

"So we are going to new flesh and new clothes, talk strategy and have a good time in another city? That sounds like quite a lot! How are we getting new flesh? Is it going to be like what happened with the girls?"

Leila's eyes lingered a moment on Tracy, studying her before looking back to Sam.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 am

Samuel moved his head sideway and replied.
"Oh no, nothing as exquisite as that. Ivan is a master in his Art. We are going to meet a rookie compared to him, good enough to change our faces if we want to be taken as Toreador. On the other hand he's way cheaper than Ivan in his services."

Tracy and Jen where very excited watching the landscape. Leila noticed that the limo was moving a very high speed.

"I can't promise you that you'll get your face back very soon, Sorayya, but, if you insist I'll help you to get it back."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 am

Leila looked out of the window a long moment, the dark glass contrasting the partially lit interior gave her a muted reflection of her visage. She looked down at her necklace to see if it had changed at all as she wondered about Samuel's plans. Had she been the spoiled little princess of a few weeks ago, she would have been anxious about this revelation but she wasn't, in fact it made her smile.

"It will be fine Dr. Garrison. I am not concerned. How must we change for this charade?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 am

The landscape was changing fast from the city downtown to the suburbs and then to open road, a few minutes after New York started to fly away to the horizon. With a flat mirror of water reflecting the moon to the east, the group headed north throught one of the main streams with several constructions near the road. Just open fields full with trees and lights on the distance.

Looking back at her necklace Leila saw a shimering, mild but violent, shinning from it illuminating her chest and revealen the demon's presence in this vehicule. The violet light shining from the necklace could reflect in the window making an excellent mirror out of it, where she could see the occupants Jen, Tracy and finally a monster sitting where Samuel was, with his face covered with scars and chains, dressed with a thick skin armor similar to a capparace of black cartilague, with poisonous green eyes and sharp snake teeths.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Leila swallowed hard, the visage in the reflection was a monster worse than the Sabbats. She was going to have to suffer this trip with a demon and she needed to use her darkness to hide her disgust and unease. She reached in her bag to grab her wallet and find Chester's card. What could he do now as they were on their way out of town? Nothing surely, perhaps it'd be best to call him on the way back, or even tomorrow night so they could get through this affair. Leila kept the card in her bag and committed the number to memory, then looked around in her purse for some lipstick. She pulled it out as if relieved to find it and smoothed it on her plump lips.

Then she shifted in her seat and turned to face him, hoping he'd at least look normal again. Leila kept her friendly smile and looked for him to answer her question... Nothing had changed.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Spoiler:
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Samuel smiled at Leila, his visage as usual without the image given by the medallion throught the mirror reflection, he said:
"That's up to you my dear Leila."

Samuel and the girls started to chat about the wardrobe they had and what they'll use in the party, at first it was confusing since it was already clear that none were going to the Toreador Gathering but of course the answer was simple, another party was going on. In Boston to be exact.

After twenty minutes of conversation and key words like 'Boston Camarilla' and their Elysium, it was clear that Samuel had a way to show his new asset, aka The Girls, to a refined group that would appreciated them for their beauty.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Leila sat quietly with her thoughts, still debating about the best way and time to reveal her new information to Chester. She listened to the conversation only enough to catch the meaning of what was happening.

"So what is our entire agenda Dr. Garrison? Are we practicing our Toreador for the Boston Camarilla?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Samuel answered kindly to Leila's question:
"They primary objective is meet with a fellow Tzimisce, Ivan's comrade to be exact. He has accepted to change the visage of a couple of anarchs escaping from a dark past.

Secondly, we want to put our visages to the test, that's where Boston Camarilla enters in. We will play our sharade in a less demanding enviroment, also I'll test my daughters appearance to have a starting point of negociation with Tantra about how dangerous is to have them in public.

Thirdly, most likely tomorrow, we will come back to New York City for the party. That's the plan my dear"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Leila nodded and glanced towards the girls with an appreciative smile. Then she brought her gaze back towards Samuel.

"Well that sounds reasonable enough. Are we sticking with the personas that we acted out last night? Should we elaborate on it more?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Samuel nods.
"We need to focus on character even to the Tzimisce, if we want to fool our enemies... I'd recomend my dear to be in-character as long as you can. For me I'm doing the act on my head, I've kept thinking on possible scenarios for my Toreador."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"Very well. You said we were to be Anarchs earlier. I assume that means that I need to maintain a certain maturity and wisdom beyond my actual years. Is there any knowledge that I don't yet have so that I will not be caught off guard?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Samuels moves negates with his head, saying:
"Anarchs are very diverse if they're anything at all is that, any background and ideology. The only thing I've noted they share is a pasion for disobedience. From extremist to bohemian politicians, anything and everything is allowed."

Finishing his sentence with a charismatic look and smile.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Leila chuckled, and moved closer to him the flowing fabric of her shirt shimmered in the interior lights.

"That certainly seems like a mountain of possibility! Well, are you still deferring to be a fabulous poet with an eye for beauty and intelligence? Because, if we're going to practice being lovers, we have some work to do."

Leila moved closer still and draped herself across his body. Hands on his chest, legs across his lap. Leila was now in character.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Samuel gave his in-character look to Leila.
"As a vampire I'm above humans, able to show affection love and lust without the hideous need to exchange a sexual intercourse, blood is intimate and precious, and yet dangerous to share, demanding when is it so. As a lover of intelect and beauty I'd hate to care about you by your outer looks, more I love you for what you're on the inside.

A caress given often is banal and given too scarce is denying beauty and love to those who deserve it. Just like artists one must learn to mix the feelings as Leonard would merge the colors in beautiful piece of painting.

What kind of work could I possibly do, to show the world how much I love you?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Leila smiled and caressed his face, "My very own Casanova, you love me through your words. Your voice and your gentle caress is enough for me. And I would never ask you for more! I appreciate that you understand that about me, most other kindred are hellbent on spoiling me. I do not need all of that. Stimulate my intellect and I am like ice by the fire Casanova and you know just how to make me melt."

Her eyes dipped into a sweet swoon, fingers trailed from his chin to his chest. She had eyes only for him.

"What have you written for me lately? We have a few hours to go yet and I have a feeling we won't have much more private time."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Samuel smiled, his face thrilling with emotion. He barely looked at Jen or Tracy, no matter how beautiful they could be, he only had love and passion for Leila. Then with burning lust in his lips, he said:
"Carnal apple, Woman filled, burning moon, dark smell of seaweed, crush of mud and light,

what secret knowledge is clasped between your pillars?
What primal night does Man touch with his senses?

Ay, Love is a journey through waters and stars, through suffocating air, sharp tempests of grain:
Love is a war of lightning, and two bodies ruined by a single sweetness.

Kiss by kiss I cover your tiny infinity, your margins, your rivers, your diminutive villages,
and a genital fire, transformed by delight, slips through the narrow channels of blood to precipitate a nocturnal carnation, to be, and be nothing but light in the dark."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Leila was caught in a deep trance, his words left her Toreador being touched to the finest cell. The lust from his lips were echo'd in her eyes. She couldn't form her own words for at least a few seconds after he'd stopped talking. Leila truly did not know that Samuel had this in him and therefore it wasn't entirely difficult for her to become entranced by him.

"Oh my sweet, each vibration of your vocal chords, stills my every cell. You emanate seduction and finesse like no being has any right to. Come closer my Casanova, your whispered words will surely send me over the edge."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum