World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Nest (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back to the Nest (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to the Nest (Leila)

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

She felt the intensity that built up so much inside her start to recede away from her shivering frame. Tantra's whispered words in her ear spoke far more into her soul than her head. She couldn't manage to focus on anything more than the sensations still throbbing and coursing through her. But the power behind the voice, and the message it carried radiated with every cell in her body. Fear, the emotion that had been most prominent for Sorayya for so many years to wreak havoc on her life. It was being purged from her cells in what was the ultimate release, an earth shattering orgasm.

Finally Leila started to regain control of her limp body. Her back straightened and she sat on her feet in the water. She did as her sire instructed, letting the fear ooze from her body, letting the pleasure linger. She was no longer afraid of him or what he could do to her. She felt empowered and strong enough to handle whatever challenge faced her, including her wretched father.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Tantra stood up and got outside of the tub, dried her skin with a soft egyptian cotton towel and dressed in a golden silk robe. Then she turned to face Leila, all this in silence allowing her to meditate.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Leila's mind starting to return to its body. Consciousness after many moments of thoughtless feeling. New emotions springing to life and replacing the one that always held her back. She felt serene and calmed finally even after her adventurous evening. Everything felt right within.

Once her thoughts began to filter back in she went immediately to Tantra's words about the act of Tantric sex, how it could heal wounds or strengthen the blood bond. She felt as though both of those had happened for her. She had been healed from the scars and the fear left by her father. Faced it, went through it and went back inside of her to see where it had gone, realizing then that it had surrounded her in the waters of the tub. She'd also wanted to kiss Tantra, to thank her for the lesson, for helping her heal, for changing her life but she'd already stepped out. She stayed in the tub a few more minutes collecting her thoughts on the subject of a new relationship with Tantra and with her Father when the time came.

Leila's eyes finally opened to see Tantra in front of her. She stood straight out of the tub, letting the water slowly cascade off her body.

Then she stepped out as well but didn't bother collecting a towel for herself. She wanted to explore Tantra's body, trace along its scars and burns. But she didn't know if her sire would respond to that. So she padded along wet footed to a few inches in front of her sire. She smiled and moved her fingers to interlace with Tantra's and stepped closer.

"I feel freed."

Her other hands fingers slid over a scar on Tantra's chest that she'd remembered from the view she got earlier. If Tantra let her she played with the fabric until it became visible.

She
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Tantra seemed like a statue. Her skin was cold ice and thick as marble, when Leila touched Tantra's fingers there were no empathy from them no response at all. Tantra's chest was dead as well firm and frozen. She was not human, not in any sense.

Were Tantra's eyes what called Leila's attention the most since they changed into snake like eyes, bright green eyes full with the might of a powerful predator and staring at Leila with a menacing gaze she stood still and silent, un responsive to her feelings of gratitude.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Leila looked up just enough to realize her sire's gaze had changed. She stopped moving her fingers, and her gaze drifted down to the puddle she'd created on the floor. Regretting that she couldn't return the feelings Leila had for her. Tantra had no feelings, she was predator firstly and Leila knew that. She backed away and reached for a towel to dry herself finally. She didn't return her gaze to Tantra's knowing she could get locked in it if she had.

She wrapped the towel around herself, a passing thought about why she'd bother to continue trying to be like a human, and what it would gain her. Before she spoke again.

"What would you have me to do now sire?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Tantra said
"I want to explain you something Leila, what I did was Tantric magic, it was me helping you and guiding you. If you're honest about learning Tantrism you must first respect and discipline your body.

From this day on:
...you shall not drink from the impure
...you shall not fornicate nor masturbate
...you shall meditate each night
...and excercise first thing in the night

That will give you the tools for your next training."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Leila listened with a steady face to what her sire requested of her. Then she realized a few clarifications she needed to make.

"I assume when you say not to drink from the impure, that is under the influence of substances? Or is that virginal qualities as well? And I am not sure on the expanse of the word fornicate. Am I allowed to pleasure others outside of the physical act of sex?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Tantra said.
"Those are not rules Childe, those are tools. I have my own path, you should choose your own"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 am

Leila raised a brow, 'You shall not...' certainly sounded more like a rule than a tool.

"I want to learn what you are willing to teach me Tantra. I realize that teaching someone who is unwilling to use your lessons wastes your time. I have always aspired to learn and absorb all the information that I can and use what I need to improve myself. What you have just done for me helped me. So I intend to use the principles to help better myself further. My path may be similar or not, but I know eventually I will find the way that speaks most to me..."

She looked at her sire for her reaction to her words before continuing quickly.

"Is there anything else for tonight? I wanted to see if the limousine could take me to Cross' home. Before dawn. The room I'd been staying in is wrecked here unless you had another area I could slumber in."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:48 am

Tantra smiles and says.
"That would be all Childe, rest well"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am

Leila felt her face relax at Tantra's smile though the woman never really felt entirely comfortable in her presence, though she wanted to be in it when she was near. Such a strange relationship, if it could even be called that.

She finished drying herself and slipped into the clothes she'd been wearing when she got there.

"Good day sire."

She mused after being dressed she waved and left the baths. Then she went along the familiar path up to the club, seeking out Pillar to ask about a ride to Cross' place.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Pillar was upstairs. He was sitting in a chair next to the bar checking accounting books while two slaves were cleaning the floor. All doors and windows were locked at this hour.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Leila approached Pillar and sat the bar. She had a bit more of a self assured air about her, like she had gained some hidden confidence in herself.

"Hello again."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Pillar looked up with a smile and then back to the books.
"Found Tantra?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 pm

"Oh yesss!"

She said with a slight serpentine hiss. Her tone was a lot more delightful than when she first entered the club.

"Do you stay here over the day?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Without taking his eyes from the books he said.
"You seemed relaxed and happy now. It's curious that Tantra caused that effect on you."

He smiles and continues.
"Usually yes, it's requiered because of my duty and you? are you staying here as well?" there was a certain sarcasm in his voice.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

She paused to think on his point and then realized it was a curious thing. She shrugged it off and her mouth made a small hmm while she shrugged.

"What? You don't think I could stay here?"

She said playfully inquiring off of his sarcasm.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Still smiling he says.
"Considering the condition of your haven I'd seriously doubt it. Tantra has given strict instructions of not touching an splinter of it, why would that be?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Leila chuckled.

"I pretty much destroyed it. So no I won't be staying in it. I was actually coming to see you and inquire if the limo was here so I could catch a descent ride over to Cross' place."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Pillar goes sarcastic again saying
"A Limo? Wouldn't you prefer a plane per haps? It would be much better" he looks up and says with a smile.

"I'm not your Sire Leila, because of that I won't tell you the difference between good and bad, but I like you and if you could use an advice from a friend you should consider what you just said.

...I pretty much destroyed it, so no I won't be staying in it..."
he makes a hum and then looks back to the book.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Leila couldn't help her sigh. Sure what she said sounded princess-y but she didn't think it was that bad.

"Look Pillar, I appreciate your frankness with me. I will be coming back to fix it next night. I like being able to stay here, that is why I have never complained of it. But I don't have time to tonight. I barely have time to get to Cross' place. If there are other rooms I can stay in here, I have not been informed of them. That is all that meant, nothing more. Why do you say I would need a plane?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Pillar looked up with a harsh look in his face.
"Just to accommodate you better Your Majesty. Anything else I could do for you?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Leila smiled even though he looked pissed.

"Not that I can think of, enjoy the day my dear."

She patted his back and she stood up to leave, heading for the front door and out to the streets to catch a cab. She needed to get her own things together, she was incredibly tired of having to rely on everyone else in the clan to get by in this city. She hadn't thought she would be so high maintenance as a vampire, but alas somethings take much, much longer to change.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 pm

When Leila was trying to figure out a way out through the closed doors Pillar dictated.
"You are not welcome to stay here anymore." a second of silence just exploded in the room. The Pillar said to one of his slaves.

"Chris, open the back door for the Lady. She needs to go out now" and the slave quickly obeyed.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Leila's expression changed when she realized Pillar was serious, her entire face dropped. She exhaled sharply and plummeted through the doors after the slave opened them for her. She didn't and couldn't look at him. Why had he been so pissed at her? She told him she'd fix the room, had he thought her ungrateful? It didn't matter, she needed to go, she'd had a good time with her sire and didn't want to let his funk seep into her anymore than it had at that point. She walked around the outside of the club and to the street.

She waited at the corner for a cab and took out her phone to text Cross.

Hey stud, I wanted to head over there to crash, if you are still down for having me.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next