World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss

2 posters

Go down

[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty [FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss

Post  Star Sun May 24, 2020 9:22 pm

Star set in the union office thumbing through her Rolodex full of helpful numbers and contacts.  The past few weeks to even months have been kind of a crazy and she had a lot on her mind. But business was always at the top of Star's mind lately, even with the looming threat of The Gala turning into a catastrophe and werewolves raining down over her head. Business still needed to be done, she was a Ventrue after all. And the Business with the Union she took very seriously.

Star pulled the card from the dex' and looked at it as she then looked around the room. Star Wonder just how many hours she had actually spent in the union office since she first became their "quote & quote" leader!.
Much of her nightly life revolved around their business. So much so that she had plotted the whole idea of Starlight as a cover for Union and drug related business.

Star was definitely a kindred with high aspirations and  courage to step out from the mold of the world around her. Though the more she seemed to be stepping out from the mold, so to speak, the more Ventrue she found herself becoming. Their was truly no escape from what she was. And in truth, Star didn't mind, and she wondered just how much more she was going to change.

Each night Star found herself drifting further and further away from the street rat she originally was, and found herself developing into something more. And becpming something She could have never imagined herself to be.

Things she once thought of as trivial started to hold more value. And the type of people she would normally refuse or make a fuss to even be around, she found herself craving  to be in their presents. Star even started to gain a true understanding of what it meant to be a True Ventrue and she enjoyed it,  strangely enough. Though her wild and reckless nature felt like it was never far from the surface, she needed to always keep it in check.
Her responsibilities demanded that much.

Star flipped the little card over and over in her hand for a moment before  she picked up the office phone and dialed it to contact Startuss , knowing that this would probably not be a direct line to the man in question. But more so either an answering service or call to his Chantry.

As the phone rang star toyed with the phone cord between her fingers, she thought about the man in her head. He was cute and intriguing, someone that she couldn't really believe dabbled in magic.
Though she knew enough about the occult to know that thaumaturgy was more of a discipline fueled by the blood in one's own willpower , then actual real Magic in the conventional sense. But that didn't mean it was any less impressive.

Start actually wondered what it would have been like if she had been embraced into the Clan of warlocks. Would she have had the aptitude to learn such crafts. She gave a shrug at this thought , she wasn't sure if magic was really her type of thing. Though she could think of a few people who she would like to "magically car bomb" for being uptight prissy little snobs.

The Phone rings, When answered she said..
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star▂▂▂▂▂
" .... good evening, this is Rebecca Garrison I'm looking to get in contact with Richard Strauss"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Left_bar_bleue8/20[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Left_bar_bleue3/4[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Left_bar_bleue7/7[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty Re: [FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss

Post  Malakiel Sun May 24, 2020 10:01 pm

A male voice answered the phone and went to look for Richard Strauss as told. A few minutes later Richard voice reached Rebecca and going over the usual salutations and protocol he ended saying.
"To what do I own the honor Ms Garrison?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty Re: [FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss

Post  Star Sun May 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Star found herself smiling at hearing Pritchard's voice so polight on the other end of the line.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Ahh Good Evening Mr. Strauss. I apologize for interrupting your evening. I was hoping to touch base with you about some Union business. I'm going around to all our members and making sure that I can be of service. If you wouldn't mind meeting with me whenever you have a free moment, I would deeply appreciate it.
I can meet you at our new Union office in Trump Towers or a location of your choosing, whatever you feel more comfortable at.  "

Stat said being very accommodating.

Though Star gave a pause after a moment. And for a long moment before speaking something in her tone changed to a bit more "Real" and her words were not shrouded in the ecpected mannerisms of her clan.
" and also, if I may.. I would like to ask you question ... or maybe help on.. Um..more of a personal matter not pertaining to the Union buisness, that you might be able to assist me on finding some information about. If you can help me I can make it worth your time
Star said being slightly unsure just how to go about asking what she wanted to say. Which was slightly unusual for a Ventrue.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Left_bar_bleue8/20[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Left_bar_bleue3/4[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Left_bar_bleue7/7[FLASHBACK-STAR] Calling Richard Strauss Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun May 24, 2020 10:38 pm

Strauss answers.
"Of course Ms Garrison, of course... tonight after midnight would be perfect for me you join you at the Ivory Tower. Also to discuss any matter you'd like."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down