World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu

2 posters

Go down

[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty [flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu

Post  Star Sun May 03, 2020 7:29 pm

After mulling over the MET Gala invitation, Star realized she honestly had no idea what to really do. Such a event was something Star would never consider ever going to previously. She really disliked such "Red Carpet Events" where everyone dresses up and the most impractical clothing imaginable just to show off to each other how "fabulous" they are.

"Ugh .. Why did I say yes?"
She questioned as she paced around her hotel room at the Ivory Tower.
Soon she would be meeting with Madison, but this was hardly a topic she could talk with her pet with, and talking to David, Phillip or Brian about such a thing seemed out of place.
Star realized most of who she untrusted with her nightly life were "guys". And hardly the type of person that would understand her "fears" or "concerns" about style, dress codes and female fashion.
Though the idea of showing up at a Gala wearing some puffy-long tailed train dress that dragged on the ground as she walked made Star's skin crawl.

But who did she know that could give some useful insight into her dilemma so she would not make an utter fool of herself in public, especially in front of other clans.

Star collapsed back on to the bed and stared at the ceiling, mentally kicking herself for being such a nomad.

Star was not the best at making "friends" and often preferred to be very nomadic. Though thinking about this made her laugh a little when she thought of what Brian told her about their lineage. It seemed to fit.

"Well... That seems legit. Though its not going to help me"

She said out loud to herself as she stated at the ceiling, racking her mind as what to do.

Then Star thought of Allison Hu. She was her "sister", not only through clan but by Sire.
Though Star knew Allison was cross with her after Star made a complete ass out of herself in front of her Clan mates at the Board Meeting. Something Star had made great measures to correct her behavior and fall inline to what would be expected of a Ventrue to act. Though Star truly never apologized to Alison in person And wonders if she was still mad at her.

Star gave a deep sigh, hitting the cell phone to her forehead.

"Stupid! Stupid Stupid!! You can face down a god damn werewolf And you can't face your sister !! What the fuck is wrong with you STAR!! Stop being a pussy!! What is Alison gona do to you? Hang up? Never speak to me?
Ugh... Fuck.. !

Star cursed at herself out loud and gritted her teeth, dialing Allison's number.

"I'll probably get her answer machine anyway when she sees its me"
Star said as she sat up and  looked at the broken hall mirror that she had shattered months earlier and never bothered to clean up, almost expecting to see her Beast glaring back at her, calling her a pussy.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Left_bar_bleue8/20[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Left_bar_bleue3/4[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Left_bar_bleue7/7[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty Re: [flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu

Post  Malakiel Sun May 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Allison picks up the phone.
"Hey there, good evening."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty Re: [flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu

Post  Star Sun May 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Star made a slight surprised gasping sound as she heard Allison's voice. She was fully expecting to hit the woman's voice mail.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ....Al-Allison.. Um hi Ms. Hu. "
Star said tripping over her words like a timid rabbit being completely caught off guard by a fox.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" ...it's.. Um.  Star.. Um Rebecca Garrison. Look I'm sorry to bother you. I wanted to... Um.. apologize for some things. Maybe we could meet if you have time over coffee...
I mean..."

Star caught herself realizing that vampires don't drink coffee anymore, though she was lacking what would be the correct phrase to ask to meet with someone.
" ok that's stupid.. I'm sorry. What I mean is that I would like to see you.. if you have the time that is...  I'd like to straighten some things out and apologize for my past actions. I have been kinda a idiot and I didn't mean to make you cross with me, nor dare to bring shame Upon Our sire.
If you don't want to forgive me for being a freaking dumbass...  I'm cool with that.
I just would like to see you again..

Star said completely owning up to her own folly.

Star completely knows that she has been a dumbass and completely embarrassed herself in the past. But at least she is trying to make Corrections. She really did like Allison and didn't want her thinking too poorly of her. After all vampires live quite a long time and can hold grudges for centuries if they feel slighted.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Left_bar_bleue8/20[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Left_bar_bleue3/4[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Left_bar_bleue7/7[flashback-STAR] Calling Allison Hu Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun May 03, 2020 11:05 pm

"... ok that's stupid.. I'm sorry. What I mean is that I would like to see you..

Allison faked a giggle on the phone before saying.
"Hi Becca, you got me confused with that much formality..."

I'd like to straighten some things out and apologize for my past actions. I have been kinda a idiot and I didn't mean to make you cross with me, nor dare to bring shame Upon Our sire.
"Girl I want to come straight, you know me. I am still pissed, Dad got embarrassed by your actions and I don't mean you did it purposely or that there was something you could have done and didn't... no... "

She gathers courage to speak up.
"I think you're right... we need to meet personally. I don't want to hide behind a phone to tell you what I want.

I want you to see me in the eyes when I do. Let's meet at the Ivory Tower, would ya? 68th floor Sword Room, meet you there tomorrow night at 9:00pm. if that's ok with you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon May 04, 2020 3:08 am

"Hi Becca, you got me confused with that much formality...
Star was a bit relived to hear that she didn't have to be so formal with her words. She had been dealing with business and the clan so much lately , formally was starting to become second nature.

I am still pissed, Dad got embarrassed by your actions
Star knew this, though it didn't make it any less harder to hear. Star embarrassed not only herself, but her Sire that night. A action she has been striving to fix by bettering herself each night, so such things never happen again.

"I think you're right... we need to meet personally. I don't want to hide behind a phone to tell you what I want.
I want you to see me in the eyes when I do.
To Star this was both a good thing and bad. Allison was indeed still upset. But netting to talk things over was a step in the right direction to fixing stuff, Star thought. Though there was something in Allison's voice that made Star feel hesitant.

Let's meet at the Ivory Tower, would ya? 68th floor Sword Room, meet you there tomorrow night at 9:00pm. if that's ok with you."

▂▂▂▂▂▂ Star ▂▂▂▂▂
" sword room?..."
Star muttered softly as a out loud thought, perhaps she was unaware that the Ivory Tower had such a place.
Tomorrow? Yeh.... Sure no worries. I'll be there."
Star said being greatful she had a room at the Tower so no time would be wasted for having to travel.
"cool.. See ya tomorrow then"

Star said as she got off the phone with Allison, now filled with a strange curiosity of what had changed during the up grades to the tower. Star felt that she really needed to take a moment and walk around the place, familiarizing herself with everything in this place.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down