World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of kindreds (Star)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Future of kindreds (Star) Empty Future of kindreds (Star)

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:59 am

A man went in the room after a few seconds later of Star scream. His outfit seemed a nurse's but in black with white stripes. The guy was caucassian, slightly overweight and had beautiful green eyes. As he entered the room, a strange robot followed him, it was a box with wheels about the height to the man's hip, the machine was carrying a tray with a few elements on it.

Future of kindreds (Star) Nurse-robot_0

He said with a merry attitude.
"Good evening Miss Garrison! I'm Glad, that's my name. Nice to make your acquaintance.

This is Bob, a machine.

We have good news, your operation was a success, all the Taint was removed, Dr. Alice will be here during the night to explain the details."

Certainly almost all the pain was gone, Star felt wonderfully compared with last night. He could talk and her body was aeching alot less. Full mobility and just a few wounds that she felt were downgraded to be healed right away.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Future of kindreds (Star) Empty Re: Future of kindreds (Star)

Post  Star Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:46 am

The guy was caucassian, slightly overweight and had beautiful green eyes. As he entered the room, a strange robot followed him, it was a box
Star watched the man and his little robot curiously.
Everything was still a little strange, and her mind was still trying to grasp the reality of it all.

"Good evening Miss Garrison! I'm Glad, that's my name. Nice to make your acquaintance.
This is Bob, a machine
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Good evening, its a pleasure to meet you Glad. "
Star said and gave a nod. She was very happy to have the ability to speak and remembered that she was a Ventrue and should be courjal.

…We have good news, your operation was a success, all the Taint was removed,

Star was completly shocked, she flexed her arm checking to see how far she could move it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" my god..…i feel .. Wow
Thank you Glad. I'm gratitude goes out to the Staff. I could not have imagined being able to recover so quickly. "

She said habit cheerfully and immediately starting to test just how much of her injuries she could heal with the Vitea on her own.

Star didn't know what this "taint" was, but she didn't care for it one bit. She figures what ever the doctors did to remove it must have lead to her having the strange nightmare. And she wonders if any of the others who had been tainted had similar dreams.
She might inquirie about this at some point, she thought.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I do not understand how they were able to heal me... It seems nothing short of a miracle Glad. I am truly greatful."

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Future of kindreds (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Future of kindreds (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Future of kindreds (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Future of kindreds (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Future of kindreds (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Future of kindreds (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 am

Glad and Bob came close and Becca was able to see the content of the tray: a few instruments, like the odontologist tools of sorts, alot of gadgets attached to wires.
"With your permission I need to take out your clothes Miss Garrison, to take a good look at the remaining wounds. I hope you don't mind."

The nurse takes Becca to the room's luxurious bathroom to take out her clothes with Bob following. Then Glad takes a sort of mop, very rude and partlly made of wires to scratch Becca's wounds inside the tub, this procedure would be excruciating for a mortal but for a kindred it was like a exfoliating sponge. One of Bob's devices sprays a substance that's later scrubbed with the mop to clean unwanted tissue and clean the flesh of the vampire. By the end of the procedure Glad instructs Star to take a normal bath using a particular liquid soap.

Afterwards, Glad starts to take his instruments one by one, using some sort of laser beam varying in colours from red to green, to exam the different wounds in Star's body. Bob has this neat screen on top that shows some strange results, which are captured in a drive somewhere.

Finally he sprays another substance, like a liquid plastic bandage over the wounds helping them together and to remain clean. With all that out of the way, the nurse gives Star a change of clothes, a thick cotton/polyester full body white jumpsuit.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm

With your permission I need to take out your clothes Miss Garrison
Star gives a slight shrug knowing that she has very little choice in the matter. Star was hardly a modest person when it came to her own body, after all she was dead. And as a Walking Corpse  you have no right to be modest. And anybody that would dare take interest in looking at her without the blush active, would be almost on the next level of necrophilia in her mind.
Still this situation was different, and he was a medical professional of sorts... though if he didn't specialize in treating the living, was he along the lines of a mortician? She thought about this.

Star gives pause and takes note of the election Aureus bathroom wondering just what kind of medical facility this really was.

Then Glad takes a sort of mop, very rude and partlly made of wires to scratch Becca's wounds inside the tub, this procedure would be excruciating for a mortal but for a kindred it was like a exfoliating sponge
Star looks at the mop tool with a expression of "hell no, what the f*ck is that used for??"

Reluctantly Star let Glad do his thing and found the experience of the strange metal device rather  relaxing against her resilient dead flesh.
Star seemed very surprised at this.

Star I found all of the procedures rather curious, she wondered what the results were and how they were able to heal her injuries so quickly which she would think would take weeks to heal or even a month on her own. Clearly these mortals knew what they were doing, which she found very surprising.

Star finished up and got dressed into the white jumpsuit all the wall thinking that this is yet another piece of clothing that she will end up destroying.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh beautiful... Its white.. I shall call you number 6. We shall see how long you last.."
Star said talking to herself, or more so the article of clothing as you put it on

Star findly turned to Glad and said
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Glad, please pardon my inquiry ..
Star said in a traditional Ventrue polite fashion.
" how is it that you Mortals know so much about us? To the point that you are able to tend to us in such a way? Is this facility dedicated to such a practice? Or is this a small off shoot?
How are you able to remove... the what did you call it "taint?"

What is this Taint anyway?... was it Radioactive? I was actually quite scared about that.
Lord knows I don't need to be walking around as a glow-in-the-dark corpse... Heehee
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Future of kindreds (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20Future of kindreds (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Future of kindreds (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4Future of kindreds (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Future of kindreds (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Future of kindreds (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm

It was amazing that none of the white cotton clothing was sticky or stained by the fresh wounds, this plastic bandage was working marvellous. Also much comfortable than carrying any other kind of bandage at all, that was sure.

While Star was checking her out in the mirror, Glad started to remove some parts of his instruments, to let them submerge in some sort of esterilzing liquid in a Bob Conteiner. He also threw away the sponge along with some sterile cotto he used.

" how is it that you Mortals know so much about us? To the point that you are able to tend to us in such a way? Is this facility dedicated to such a practice? Or is this a small off shoot?
Glad smiles and replies.
"How strange way to put it... mortals..." he seemed amused by the term.

"This is a hospital, so in its dedicated to take care of humans. Regarding your condition, it is rare however it's been a subject of research for many years now."

How are you able to remove... the what did you call it …"taint?"
He continues after a short pause.
"To be honest, it's not our label but a part of your subculture. We use that term just to explain the phenomena in the context of your believe system... anyway... those wounds were infected, not by radioactivity but by a metaphysical matter, psychic I believe, that was messing with your healing process, corrupting it, would be a better way to describe it's effect."

He smiles merry and continues.
"I'm not the best explaining this complex concepts. Dr. Alice is more of an expert in your subculture to make this terms more easily understood. Please wait for her.

We are done here! Thank you, you're a fantastic patience."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Star stared at her reflection in the mirror, even the beast in her reflection seemed a bit happy about the miracle healing that had taken place.
Start did attempt to step in front of the mirror in such a way to hide her Reflection from Glad, hoping that he would not see it and freaked out as most humans do.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" thank you Glad for the bandages, im sure they will help immensely..."

Star pumped vitae through her system trying to heal the rest of her wounds the best she could…

Glad smiles and replies.
"How strange way to put it... mortals..." he seemed amused by the term.
Star gave a small chuckle
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Well normally I have a few other colorful Choice words to call the living, but Mortals seem to be the lest offencive term I could come up with. Hee hee."

This is a hospital, so in its dedicated to take care of humans. Regarding your condition, it is rare however it's been a subject of research for many years now."
Star seemed a bit surprised to hear this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"oh?... so you guys studying vampires?... interesting. How rare is it to come across someone in my condition? ... Are we talking about being "undead" or riddled with that "taint" thing everybody keeps talking about?"

it's not our label but a part of your subculture.
Star gave a slight chuckle at this, and listen to Glad explain the rest.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Honey, I have seen some s*** that would make your head spin... Werewolves, giant WORM monsters, humans morphing into God knows what....  Everything I thought I ever known about reality has gone out the window, let alone trying to figure out what's my subculture. Ha ha.. You mortals have it so easy."

We are done here! Thank you, you're a fantastic patience."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you Glad, I appreciate all your help I really do. You have a great night."
Star said and waited for the doctor to come and see her
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:29 pm

" Well normally I have a few other colorful Choice words to call the living, but Mortals seem to be the lest offencive term I could come up with. Hee hee."

He smiles kindly.

"oh?... so you guys studying vampires?... interesting. How rare is it to come across someone in my condition? ... Are we talking about being "undead" or riddled with that "taint" thing everybody keeps talking about?"

He shrugs. Then bends over a more neutral approach and says.
"I mean the special condition that keeps functioning your body Miss Garrison."

"Honey, I have seen some s*** that would make your head spin... Werewolves, giant WORM monsters, humans morphing into God knows what....  Everything I thought I ever known about reality has gone out the window, let alone trying to figure out what's my subculture. Ha ha.. You mortals have it so easy."
He smiles back and says.
"Dr. Hattaway will enjoy having that conversation with you Miss Garrison. Sadly we also have our share of disbelieve." he giggles.

The bowing in a respectful way, he leaves.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:45 pm

"I mean the special condition that keeps functioning your body Miss Garrison."
Star raised a eyebrow not quite understanding, figuring he is studying the vitae and its magical-like properties.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Yeah the condition of being undead due to the blood of a monster..  Got'cha. Ha ha"
Star said shaking her head with a laugh

Dr. Hattaway will enjoy having that conversation with you Miss Garrison. Sadly we also have our share of disbelieve." he giggles.
Star tilted her head giving a chuckle.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Alrighty Glad, I'll take ya word for it. Catch'a around , thankx for everything."
She said laughing a bit and speaking informally.

Star said her good byes to Glad and his little robot and  sat back on the bed and waited for the doctor to come to see her. She knew if this place was anything like a normal hospital she would be waiting a while. So star sat back and picked up the TV remote and flipped towards the news channel wondering if anything from last night made the news,
<surely that sh!t must have been reported, I wonder what cover up the Cam is going to try to spin to the blood bags >
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:46 pm

After zapping a few channels looking for the local news Rebecca founds ABC7 mentioning disturbs in Albany, NY.

The hosts brings the subject of public disorder caused by a Rave in the west side of the City. The noisy heavy metal concert started to bring the neighbors attention when in the surrounding area the assistants started to cause trouble. The images show car with graffity and mail boxes smashed.

Albany police department went to the location to control the riot but some local bands came to confront the cops, some using firearms, making the event escalate to almost a hostage situation where the other non violent attendants were trapped in cross fire between the police and the local gang members that resulted dead when the SWAT team arrived to the site, along with twenty other arrested gang members.

This is the first violent incident of this proportion in Albany in the last ten years, the investigations points a drug traffic network that may have influenced the sadly escalated violence in place.

In other news...

A gasoline truck exploded yesterday in Albany North interstate road causing a blackout in the northeast side and overcharging the MJ Shiff substation. The fire affected the near road, closing the traffic for five hours including the fire department and police officers to divert the traffic. The images show a huge fire in the background closing all ways of the road and a long tail of cars waiting to get out of the city.

After a few hours Dr. Alice enters the room.
"Good evening Miss Garrison, how are you tonight?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Star flipped through the news and was surprised that the whole event was blamed so simply on the Rock concert that she was supposed to attended with Philip last evening. No doubt the "crowd" becoming out of control and the tanker truck explosion were all orchestrated by the Sabbat as cover for the attack.

Star wondered if the Chess Club still stood and what was the state of the other kindred that helped defend the Castle.

Star sat and started to think back on last night, she felt greatful to have survived it all, but she could not help but question just why. Why did the werewolf curse her instead of just ending her. The thought of that beast holding on to her made she shutter slightly, and she quickly pushed it from her mind.

Star looked up and turned off the TV once the doctor came in.
Good evening Miss Garrison, how are you tonight?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Evening Doc, yeah I'm doing much better tonight. I don't know exactly what ya'll did to me. But Sh!t .. I'm greatful. "
Star said informally with a smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" How does my tests look? What ever you and your staff did, its a damn miracle! "

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Alice was a tall woman 6'2'' in her comfortable sport shoes, was wearing the usual medical robe over a green pair of hospital trousers with a matching shirt. Nothing extraordinary and still she looked stunning, natural huge lashes with perfect face and porcelain skin was indeed pleasant see and also nice to hear.

She smiled and said.
"Everything looks perfect Miss, also I'm glad to communicate that the rest of your peers are also in great shape. We even managed to grow a new arm for your friend, fully functional and you'll be ready to leave as soon as we complete the observations."

She ask Rebecca's permission to check her body and says.
"I can see you've heal amazingly, only this strange scar seems to be remaining."

She takes a steel mirror plate to show Rebecca the back of her left shoulder where this scar was there, like a heat branded symbol on her skin.
Future of kindreds (Star) Glypha11

Alice says.
"It's incredibly detailed. Looks more like a tattoo than an accidental scar properly speaking. Wouldn't you agree?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Star smiles hearing the good news of the Count having his Arm regrown.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" REALLY?"
Star said with great surprise
" That's amazing news! Holy heck!
Has my Father... Brian Garrison made a full recovery as well??"

She asked curiously

It's incredibly detailed. Looks more like a tattoo than an accidental scar properly speaking. Wouldn't you agree?

Star took amoment to try too look over the  odd shaped branding or scar.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" humm.. Looks kinda bad ass actually... Hell after the night I fought through... I wouldn't imagine walking away with any less than a few battle scars. Hee-Hee  "
Star looked at it curiously...
"  I'm just lucky these scars are not all over my body. It is indeed a strange looking mark though.. Looks kinda cool...
Blah.. I'm sure its nothing to worry about, nothing a few good pints of blood and some rest can't cure. And even if my body retains it, he'll make one hell of a conversation piece ha ha ha.

Star said not really thinking the mark was all that important at the moment has she reaches up and runs her fingers over the mark feeling how deep it is and trying to see if indeed it might be long lasting.

Star wasn't a hundred percent sure just how vampire healing worked, she had seen some vampires keep scars even after they have healed, and she has seen some return to pristine condition as of the night of their embrace. Ether way the "cool ass battle scar" she didn't seem to mind one bit.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:41 am

The doctor was very impressed that Rebbeca was more interested in the aesthetics of the scar than her recovery or her general state of health. She took it with amusement, this contact with their strange subculture was always a roller coaster for her.

Has my Father... Brian Garrison made a full recovery as well??"
The doctor smiles.
"Well that explains the two Garrisons coincidence." she smiles.

"Yes, he's recovering just fine. Fortunally, he's a very resillient man, his wounds were serious but he will be out soon enough. All the Taint was removed but the damage to his tissues still need some treatment.

Judging by my observations you haven't fully recovered yet Miss Garrison. Pointing out the zones of her body with claws and burns that still lingered piercing internal organs. I will recommend another session in the nano health tube."

The doctor writes down something in a computer device she was holding in her hand, something that in later years will be recognized as a Tablet to leaves there her recommendations.
"That'd be all Miss Garrison. Glad will be here as soon as possible to take you for the rest of your treatment."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:57 am

The doctor was very impressed that Rebbeca was more interested in the aesthetics of the scar than her recovery or her general state of health.
Star was indeed more interested in the scars aesthetics then its meaning or her own health. Star took this as her 1st real battle scar from a night of true hell. In her logic any fight you can walk away from was a good one. The night had been filled with unspeakable horrors and she didn't shy away from them, she faced them and staired down death in that werewolf's eyes, and through all the pain and odds, she survived.  And star took that as a personal victory, and thought the scar was a fitting reminder of her survival.

Well that explains the two Garrisons coincidence//Yes, he's recovering just fine. Fortunally, he's a very resillient man//
Star chuckled
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Yeah us Garrisons don't go down easy, "we take a licking and keep on ticking" ha ha ..   my Dad is much more resilient than most. I'm quite a tough cookie too. I'm happy that he is recovering quickly.  "
Star said with a cheery tone.

Judging by my observations you haven't fully recovered yet Miss Garrison. // I will recommend another session in the nano health tube.// Glad will be here as soon as possible to take you for the rest of your treatment
Star tilted her head in question
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  nano healing tube?....
That sounds like some next level sci-fi sh!t...
But sure... Anything to get me back on my feet.
Though I might want to be a little more cautious before I go running off to piss off a werewolf Hee-Hee. I seriously owe you guys for being able to heal me up.

Doctor.. Can I ask a question...
How is it that you mortals know so much about us?.. I mean Vampires.. Do you have a domator?.

Glad said that you guy were studding us. I thought it was super taboo for any mortal to know anything about us... The Camarilla always seems to make a fuss about their masquerade thingy.  So.. .. I just find it strange that you guys know about us enough to heal us even better then we can.

For mortals I'm actually truly impressed.
You guys are making me rethink my disposition on the living.  "

Star said honestly as she was starting to see more value in humans (at least these humans) then just your common useless blood bags.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:37 pm

"Yeah us Garrisons don't go down easy, "we take a licking and keep on ticking" ha ha .. my Dad is much more resilient than most. I'm quite a tough cookie too. I'm happy that he is recovering quickly. "

... Very Happy ...

That sounds like some next level sci-fi sh!t...

... Laughing ...

... The Camarilla always seems to make a fuss about their masquerade thingy. So.. .. I just find it strange that you guys know about us enough to heal us even better then we can.
She shrugs and says.
"To my understanding the Camarilla doesn't want the world about the existance of vampires but we don't believe you're vampires at all. At least not in the same way you do, so I guess your secret is safe with us.

I think its quite normal to have a better recovery while using medicine than not. Wouldn't you say?"
she smiles.

You guys are making me rethink my disposition on the living.
"That's good to hear Miss." she smiles.

"I have always been passionate about this line of research, we have the rarest opportunities to study any one with your condition. Afterall we need your Prince authorization and it's not often that he requires our medical services."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:16 pm

//To my understanding the Camarilla doesn't want the world about the existance of vampires//, we have the rarest opportunities to study any one with your condition. Afterall we need your Prince authorization and it's not often that he requires our medical services

Star smiles but seems a little confused

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so... OK.. Wait.. If you are not connected to the Camarilla... Who are you? I mean your  um... Your organization....  You are "mortals" yes?... But are aware of us.. Enough to the point that you can help heal us. And you don't seem to be ghouls... Or under the control of Vampires... An I correct.?

Its just I haven't ever seen a mortal "in the know " about use before that hasn't been enslaved to our blood or truned.... I mean I know there has to be a lot more supernatural creatures out there than just us vampires..., there is Werewolves and other things of the like.... But finding humans ...is a bit rare. Especially that the Cam lest be. I guess from my point of view I thought that Vampires run everything in the world, it's kind of a reality check she know that mortals still got quite a bit over us if you guys can help us recover so quickly.

I guess I from a personal standpoint i haven't quite looked at humans... Or intact the living in a favorable light... Finding that there are those who know about us and can help us in such away really makes me rethink some things.

Star stammered trying to come up with the right words that she wanted to say.
She was still very confused as to why Mortals "in the know" were allowed to exist outside of the control of vampires

" so...um what do you mean that you don't consider or belive us to be Vampires?
We drink blood, sun light hurts us and some of us can turn into bats.... Seems kinda vampiric to me... At least from Hollywood standards if ya ask me. Hee-Hee
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:00 pm

" so... OK.. Wait.. If you are not connected to the Camarilla... Who are you? I mean your  um... Your organization....  You are "mortals" yes?... But are aware of us.. Enough to the point that you can help heal us. And you don't seem to be ghouls... Or under the control of Vampires... An I correct.?

Alice was astonished by Star's words.
"Medics helps the body to heal. We are doctors, that's all. From the Human Evolution Project in Langon Health, R&D division. There's nothing supernatural about us, or you for that matter." she smirks.

...from my point of view I thought that Vampires run everything in the world, it's kind of a reality check she know that mortals still got quite a bit over us if you guys can help us recover so quickly.
She's still amused while her posture is quite respectful and Star doesn't feel a mockery just excitment.
"Kindreds are quite an small comunity, compared to humanity as a whole. Regarding 'mortality' your condition makes the kindred very resillient compared to the rest of human kind but not as resistant as the homo lycanthropus sapies, or werewolf as you call them.

Regarding aging process, the Homo Nosferatu body decomposition stops naturally, allowing those suffering of this condition to live longer but hardly its the only method and certainly doesn't mean you cannot die at all. Actually, its more likely for a regular human to survive incineration than it is for the homo nosferatu.

Wouldn't you agree?"

" so...um what do you mean that you don't consider or belive us to be Vampires?
We drink blood, sun light hurts us and some of us can turn into bats.... Seems kinda vampiric to me... At least from Hollywood standards if ya ask me. Hee-Hee
She rapidly answers.
"Oh, your condition is real and certainly has made quite an impact on modern pop culture and per haps the mythological background of your subculture does make appealing to think of the homo nosferatu as an entirely different species but for our knowledge your affliction and relationship with the symbiote it's just an special medical condition, one step forward in evolution if you prefer but certainly just another expression of human kind.

Althought not all my coleagues agree with me about the symbiote hypotesis it certainly meets the evidence we have found so far."

Alice takes a look at the clock in her tablet and says.
"Oh Lord we must get you to treatment... I'm very sorry to stall in this fascinating conversation." she smiles while doing some clicks with her hand over the device.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Medics helps the body to heal. We are doctors, that's all. //. There's nothing supernatural about us, or you for that matter." .
Star raised an eyebrow and had to laugh a little.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"oh yah sure, there's nothing Supernatural about a walking dead corpse that drinks the blood of the living.  "
She said with a sarcastic laugh.

▂▂▂▂▂ STAR (under her breath) ▂▂▂▂▂
So you guys check being a medic to a whole new level . her hee
too bad you guys cant fix my nerves so I can enjoy sex again..

She said  as a joke under her breath ...

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" honestly I thought that any concern  for  our well-being was supposed to stop once we were dead ... You know ...dead things are not people anymore and have no human rights... "
She said awkwardly for a lot of her thinking was left over from her time in the sabat and being used as a weapon.

the kindred very resillient compared to the rest of human kind but not as resistant as the homo lycanthropus sapies, or werewolf as you call them.
Star laughs
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Jesus Christ yeah they are, I've never seen something that resilient. Besides my dad. I hope one day to be that tough. Though if my dad can pull it off I'm sure I can too. "

//Actually, its more likely for a regular human to survive incineration than it is for the homo nosferatu.
Wouldn't you agree?"
Star gave a nod
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" yeah I guess you're right, being what I am there's a given a take. You give up some things to gain some things. I just hope it was worth it in the end... Not like I had a choice.. But it is what it is "
Star shrugged.

we must get you to treatment... I'm very sorry //
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" it's all good doctor, I didn't mean to take up so much of your time. Thank you for everything. "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:10 pm

"oh yah sure, there's nothing Supernatural about a walking dead corpse that drinks the blood of the living."
She shrugs and just says.
"There was a time when rabies and Bubonic plague were considered as well supernatural. We just know better nowdays. However, we're not trying to convince anyone, just to be straight forward about our intentions and motivations for our interest in your kind."

" yeah I guess you're right, being what I am there's a given a take. You give up some things to gain some things. I just hope it was worth it in the end... Not like I had a choice.. But it is what it is "
She smiles and says.
"We're hopeing that your condition will be treatable one day. It's just a matter of time... and research of course."

After a minute or so one nurse pushing a wheel chair came into the room, offering it to Star as part of the procedure of the hospital. Then she was taken to the corridor, wide and very well illuminated, passing in front of several more cubicles, including one with Count Hayworth in it, he indeed had two arms now.

Then to an elevator, not so shockingly the elevator went down to a basement level where more cutting edge tech gear was all over the place. In one of them were two plastic or glass cylinders in horizontal position, one full with a pale blue substance with Brian floating inside, he had no respirator , just a few plastic tags with wires conected to the device.

Future of kindreds (Star) Avatar-tank1-copy

In place were also several medic personal on different controls, two around Brian's machine and other four in a contiguos control room with computer imagery of the kindred's development.

Alice said.
"Your father has already began his second treatment." indeed Brian looked great compared to the last time, still very crippled but not with that toxic waste like black substance covering his body, just a regular third to fourth degree burnt body.

The two medical technicians came to help Star out of her clothing (again) and helped her to lay on the second empty tank next to her father. Then Doctor Hattaway said.
"This tube will fill with a liquid mostly compoused of water, very clean and esterile water with just a few salts and other components to keep its physical properties stable. There's nothing to worry about.

The technicians will attached a few sensors to your body, while you're in the tank you might feel a little ackward due to the sensorial privation but that's quite normal. If you prefer we can give you a headset for you to hear music while you're at it."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Star was very happy to see The Count and she wonders how the Other Ventrue were holding up.
If these people did wonders for her, surly they will do that for the others.

Star watched her father for a moment in the tub, and was relived that he was recovering so well.
Star didn't know how all this sci-fi stuff was working, but it was and she was greatful.

Star didn't mind getting undressed again, she didn't have a lot of modesty for being a dead corpse.
The technicians will attached a few sensors to your body,
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" no worries... Its fine as long as you guys are not looking for a pulse hee-hee "

If you prefer we can give you a headset for you to hear music while you're at it."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" yeah sure... Why not. Might help me meditate a little. "
She said still trying to stay cheerful about this whole ordeal

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:40 pm

After attaching a few things and placing two wireless ear pieces inside Star's ears, a concept not fully extended for general public, she started to hear a technician speaking to her.
"Testing the audio. Do you hear Miss Garrison?" while a guy from the control room was weaving at her.

"Please relax, the music will start shortly." almost as he finished talking a music thread started. Just relaxing piano music and some chello for an hour or so.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:45 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"yes... Thanks "

Star gave a nod and smiled at the relaxing music.
This whole experience was very strange. She did her best to relax, and figured she would use this time to meditate and rest her mind from the term oil of the last few nights.

Star then readyed herself for the "healing tub" and the sensations of deprivation to come.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Perception 2 + meditation 0
Star carried out 2 launched of one Future of kindreds (Star) 10.1 (Roll.) :
10 , 5
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Star closes her eyes trying to relax and float with the music. All she could hear was the sound of music and bubbles rising around her. Her minds wanders around her last dream, the battle field, the werewolf without settling. At first its unnerving but after a few minutes she starts to feel comfortable in her skin.

Thoughts start to pass by flashing in front of her without sticking too much, as she contemplates the picture without caring much about the scenes in front of her. Reviving shortly the emotional weight of each scene, making her feel growingly uncomfortable and then back to calm but yet a little more anxious each time.

Her body aches and itches while moving in the dance of bubbles around her. In the water around her the slightless taste of blood reminded her of elder's blood but somehow different. Overtime Star also felt empowered, much like when she extracts the power within vitae to boost her body.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:06 pm

The strange sensation of being submerged in this liquid bothered her. She was greatful on one hand that she did not need to breath, but floating lifelessly with all her senses deprived of her besides what she could hear from the music was still a very unsettling experience.

Star focus the best she could on other things,  as her mind started to traveled back to the images of the dream. It has been so long since she had dreamed, and even longer still sence she felt a dream so real.

Her mind goes back to running as a wolf under the moon, the smells of the night air and the feeling of earth under her paw pads. The feeling of adrenaline as she ran and leaped towards the battlefield. Everything about that part of the dream she loved. It was like a strange scene of being free.

Future of kindreds (Star) ExcellentFreeBuffalo-size_restricted

Star then tries to focus on the words of the strange voice.
We have been looking for you Star... we have found you... just to realize we have lost you like we lost your father before you..."
<Who was looking for me?... Who was looking for my father?... Why are we lost? >

You belong to us Star... you and your father belong to us... your blood is not dead... your blood is our blood..."
<what does it mean....belong to them?.. .. And how is my blood not dead? Is there something different with my blood?... I'm a Ventrue.. And my father is a gangrel... But is there something more within us? >

<What do these dreams mean..?>

Star pondered all of this and stated to think about the battle. She wanted to fight and to destroy her enemies, to viciously rip them apart with fangs and claws. But fear started to grip her mind, and even through she tries to push forward through them it caused her some great anxiety.

She thought back to the battle of the Chess Club, her fight with the twisted behemoth blob monster and how she sunk LG into its skull to bring it down Victorious. And how she tryed to aid The Count and Gab in battling the werewolf that took down her father . she was fearless and fought ferociously against the beast, she thought she should have died.
<why didn't he kill me...?... Why torture me?>

Star thought about the battle with the werewolf and the monsters she faced in her dream. A wave of anxiety washed over her but her desire to fight was still there. And these feelings only grew with the physical pain she felt during the healing process of the tank .Star tasted the strange taste of blood in the tank, it was empowering and it became hard to relax.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next