World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An expected encounter (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: An expected encounter (Star)

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Star wanted the sweet release of sexual pleasure so badly it drove her mad.  Star desperately tryed to grasp that feeling, but it seemed so far out of reach.

Star tryed and tryed but nothing was quite right...
She felt more from the forcefulness he shown then her sexual organs reaching their peek.
Star was incredibly frustrated at this point.
She looked at Phillip and realized he was having just about the same luck with it all she was.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"something is wrong... "
Star panted slightly and pushed Lawless off of her and on to his back. She looked down at him.
She still felt that strong desire of wanting him.. Is was more than just a sexual desire... It was something more... Though she couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. It was a strange feeling she hadn't felt before, a strange new lust inside her.
and she found herself puzzling at this.
Star took a seat on the bed and ran her hand along his inner thigh.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" it... Must be our Fortitude....
We are too resultant...  Any real pleasure is beyond our reach from this act... No wonder some Ventrue are tightasses .... They cant get layed....

Star said as a half-hearted joke to lighten the frustrating situation

Star paused and thought about things her father had said about sex, and she became even more disappeared.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" if that's not it....Could it be that... is it because we are dead??... This can't be happening... There has to be..

Star paused as if a light bulb went off in her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" wait... I have a idea...  It may or may not work... At this point its worth a shot..

Lay back and trust me My King.."

Star said with a devilish grin and slid down between the man's legs as if she was going to start giving him a blowjob. She parted Phillips thighs and looked for the lower  artery veine of his inner thigh. The same spot she bit the  Rastafarian in the alleyway.

Star figured last time she bit a man there they enjoyed it. Both her and Phillip has the blush active so it might even be pleasurable. And she remembered her father telling her that the bite could be better then sex. And at this point it was worth a try.

She found the sweet spot in his thigh and caressed his manhood with her hand Before she extended her fangs and sunk them into his warm flesh.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Willpower (5)
Malakiel carried out 5 launched of one An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 4 , 5 , 2 , 4
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:04 pm

In the second she penetrated his skin with her fangs a cold flow of vitae filled her mouth, flowing rapidly by the pump of his undead heart into her mouth. The powerful vitae of a kindred was always pleasing and exilirating making her experience a very intimate feeling between her and her king.

Lawless made a loud moan taken by surprise by the fang while trusting sensation and anxiety to finish off made Philip to eyaculate a liquid blob of blood from his penis rapidly oozing out and over Rebecca's hand and splashing everything else from her back to her hair.

She felt how his penis softened inmediately to a flacid small worm in her hand. He was breathing rapidly as the orgasm was wearing off slowly. He supported his upper weight on his elbows and ashamed by his sudden eyaculation while she was licking the wound he said.
"What da hell was that?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Star deeply enjoyed the intimate sensation of their bond through the kiss. It filled her craving for him in a way beyond sexual desire. She reveled in the exhilarating pleasure her Kings blood brought her.
His taste was everything she wanted, and more.

After licking the bite closes she smiled up at him from between his legs. She was covered in his blood and fluid, and she loved it.

Star licked his blood from her hand and rubbed some of it into the skin oh her chest in a very  seductive manner.

"What da hell was that?"
Star giggled.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" That good huh?"
She said giving him a fanged toothy grin.
" don't think me too weird but my dad told me that it was supposed to be better than sex for our Kind.... And from your reaction I think he might be right...

Hee-Hee Never know what you might learn from a Gangrel right.. Heee-hee"
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7An expected encounter (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:48 am

Star giggled to herself as she crawled over on top of Phillip and kissed him passionately. He could taste a small amounts of his own blood on her lips.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I guess Vampires "do it"  with their fangs. Hee-Hee .. We learn something each night huh? "
She said smiling warmly at him.

Star stood up feeling like a geedy teenager who just took the verginity of her "Teen Idol Crush".  She smiled at him, admiring his strong physique laying there naked in his bed, sprawled out in his splendor.
Complete eye candy for Star.

Star made her way into his bathroom, collecting her clothing on the way to clean up before the blood that covered her became too stickly.

As she started to clean herself up and get dressed Part of Star wanted to crawl into Phillip's arms and stay there all day. But that would be moving way to fast she thought. She knew Camirrilla Kindred has aversions to being to clingy to other Vampires. A very hard fact Star hated to get use to, she didn't like slumbering alone.

But her logic won out over her selfish desires. No doubt her presence in Phillip's  bed chamber might cause him undesired gossip. After all Lady Churchill had made it very clear Star wasn't even a real Ventrue yet, But that will change soon she thought.

Star started over analyzing the situation, she started to think what Phillip and her just did must have broke some kind of taboo or at least be scandalous She didn't want to risk him losing "dignist" because the two acted like two love struck mortals in the heat of passion. But to Star she did indeed feel those feelings, even if she couldn't quite reach a physical lust.... Indeed this sexual vitea experance was quite confusing for her.

Star thought their might be some strange antiquated courtship rules that the Ventrue had to follow and she begrudgingly  decided  it was best to clean up and sneak back to the room she was in the night before. That is if she could find her way back.
Star was hardly paying attention to what side of the estate the two had headed too when they decided to indulge each other.

Star staired at her refection in the mirror with a bit of anger and regret. The Sabbat had taken her life from her and made her into this monster who couldn't even enjoy the simple things in life, like the pleasure of a man.
▂▂▂▂STAR(spoken softly)▂▂▂
" So blood is my pleasure now huh? "
Star said to her mirror's reflection.
" is this life truly just a falsity...? Is all that is left in life truly gone for me... And that is left is nothing but lies?  all I can do is adapt  ... Survive?... Is there any more?  Is love out of reach as well? are we just shadows of what once were?... What are we Now, us kindred? ?    

Star sighed knowing the beast in the refection would give her no answer. Star felt a mix or emotion, and she was only broken away from her thoughts when she heard Phillip call out to her to see if she was OK. Star didn't realize she was taking too long.

Star now clean and fully dressed walked back into the bedroom and smiled at Mr. Lawless, who truly had not even budged from his earlier position save to sit up in bed.  

Star smiled at him and her desire to forgo her thoughts and crawl into his arms finally out weighed logic, and she did just that.

Star came you Phillip and snuggled into his bed next to him, wrapping one arm over her and she rested her head on his chest.
▂▂▂▂STAR[whispered]▂▂▂
" I need this right now...
Just for a little... please ....
Just tell me My King when you want me to leave you and I will... But just give me a few moments like this.. "

She closed her eyes, and buried her face into his chest. She listened to his heart beat start to fade as the blush started to wear off and his body once again turned cold, though she didn't care. She just didn't want to be alone in that moment, she wanted to be next to him, for some readson he made her feel safe and conftrable and she was determined to hold onto that feeling for as long as she could or until Mr.Lawless kicked her out of his bed.

[End the Night?]
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 am

The blush of health had go away and Philip's chest was again cold, while Rebecca had her face against his chest a chinese dragon carved in the traditional way stared back at her along with many scars that made its surface anything but smooth.

Looking into the vampire's eyes Rebecca saw hollowness, sadness even. Philip wasn't sharing the storm he was having inside, per haps we would when he felt strong enough but right now he seemed britle and cracked on the inside. His lips found Star's forehead with such tenderness and sorrow that made her feel loved but unreachable. For the first time since his embrace Lawless felt truly curse by being a vampire, overwhelmed by all the 'what if' to have found Star in different circumstances.

Just tell me My King when you want me to leave you and I will... But just give me a few moments like this.. "
He said.
"Right now you're everything I've lost, everything I cannot take. You're life forbiden, you're my Queen and yet I cannot even spouse you, neither make you mine." his words were so heavy that could defenitely anchor a ship, so dark that even the lights of the room dimmed out for the couple as his hearth was being ragged on the inside.

"Please stay here if you want but I need to go. Forgive me my Queen but I need to get a grip again..."

Rebecca decided to walk out with him just to ask one of the buttlers for a room while he went on its own lost in the darkness within looking to face his demons now claiming his soul.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:24 am

Right now you're everything I've lost, everything I cannot take. You're life forbiden, you're my Queen and yet I cannot even spouse you, neither make you mine

Star felt lost in her own way, it had been as simply as he rejected her then she could easily wave everything she felt off. But he wanted her just the same as she wanted him. But in this cursed life it was a impossibility.  

Everything in Star's life had been taken by the Sabbat and she was trying to reclaim her existence. But there are things she now realized that she can never get back. Family, a Spoce, the ability to have Children... Even the Simple pleausres that humans take forgranted every day, she was now denied.

< And for what?? in return we get to live forever and be some monster's tool?? There has to be more to this  existence than that. What do we get in return for our life...? >

She felt angry, she hated the humans even more now for what they have, What they take for granted every day, and she hated the Sabbat equally so.

<maybe those simple pleasures were already denied to me... I did life on the streets ... But I could have changed my life. The Sabbat took them from me, took my opportunities. Its easy enough to hate them and cast the blame.... But the Sabbat probably didn't recruite Phillip. He has a Sire that mostly gave him a choice ... And he chose this existence... So the blame for his lose is on himself >

Star remembered Phillip telling her that he had to adapt to this new  existence. This was truly easier said than done. Star looked into Phillip's eyes, she understood his pain, she felt it too. She wanted to reach out to comfort him. She felt she had brought on the cause of his pain by reminding him of his choice.

She walked with him quietly out of his room, and before leaving him, she reached out and touched his shoulder and said softly...
▂▂▂▂STAR[spoke softly]▂▂▂
" We have to adapt...  "

Star left him to his own thoughts after that, she had a lot to think about as well or the anger she felt might start to consume her. This new false life was not going to truly be as easy to face as she had originally thought, there was always things to remind her of what she wasn't anymore, what she had lost. If she was going to adapt she needed to focus on what is was now, and learn how to adapt.
And maybe, just maybe she could find some peace and pleasure in that as she faced eternity as a Vampire . She could only hope that Philip would do the same.

[end night]
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2