World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An expected encounter (Star)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An expected encounter (Star) Empty An expected encounter (Star)

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am

Back in the main building at the entrance of the Chess Club Lady Victoria gave her goodbye to Rebecca, leaving her again with Harold to help her with any and all requests.

In one of the corridors Mr. Lawless saluted Rebecca when he saw her approach. He was alone and seemed to be comming out of the Dungeon entry. He was as usual dressed with a suit, this time dark blue, with matching sox and black shoes. The shirt was light blue, almost white and very shiny, like saten.
"Miss Garrison. Good evening, what a pleasure to see you"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An expected encounter (Star) Empty Re: An expected encounter (Star)

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Star's eyes seemed to light up brightly seeing Mr. Lawless. She fixed her long dress and tryed to hide the fact she was wearing boots with a knife sticking out of the cuff. Star ran her hand through her hair as she aproched him with a smile.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Mr. Lawless, the pleasure is all mine."
She said with a playful smirk, looking the man's atire over.
"  I hope that your night is going well. Guess who just got  released from the Gangrel's accounting? Hee-hee "
Star said cheerfully.
"I'm a free woman now.. Hee-Hee.. Got the Gangrel's Primogen Lord Astor's blessing and everything.  
Star seemed very happy and pleased by this.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so I'm back asking for hospitality. I really want to learn more about the Clan of Kings. I figure its my duty to learn about my blood even if I don't know my lineage or Sire. I don't want to run around being a Antribu embarrassment to the Clan.
Hee-hee

Lord Valentine requested I go though some rite called the "tasting" in order to see if I'm really a member of the Clan or not. I'm more than confiden I'll pass that with flying colors. I think its just a formality so I can start the "Agoge" teachings.  Looks like they might make a "real" Ventrue out of me yet heehee "

Star was indeed in a bright mood and seemed happy about all this.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" But enough about me... How has your night been going? How are you holding up since ... ya'know.. The whole thing with Mr. Brick? I knew you two were close."
She said taking a more heartfelt and understanding tone showing genuine concern for Mr.Lawless' state of being.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
An expected encounter (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20An expected encounter (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
An expected encounter (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4An expected encounter (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
An expected encounter (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7An expected encounter (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:59 pm

"I hope that your night is going well. Guess who just got released from the Gangrel's accounting?
I'm a free woman now.. Hee-Hee.. Got the Gangrel's Primogen Lord Astor's blessing and everything"
Lawless gave Rebecca the most honest smiled she have ever had since her embrace.
"Fantastic! I'm very glad to hear that!"

Lord Valentine requested I go though some rite called the "tasting" in order to see if I'm really a member of the Clan or not. I'm more than confiden I'll pass that with flying colors. I think its just a formality so I can start the Agoge teachings. Looks like they might make a "real" Ventrue out of me yet
Lawless kept his warm smiled.
"Those are only formalities my Lady. You have nothing to worry about, in no time you will be presented to the Board as a full right Ventrue."

How has your night been going? How are you holding up ... since Mr. Brick
The light in his face went suddenly off and he replied.
"Well... He has confesed to be guilty as charge of attacking another Ventrue without honour in the Chess Club premise. The Round Table has sentenced him to fight your Father in melee combat, explicitly allowing the Gangrel to use all his disciplines and the fight will continue until one of them is unable to fight any further.

I'm not so sure that is a better option that fighting werewolves but then I seriously doubt Sir Hell Song would take Adam to Final Death. So hopefully he will learn his lesson and we can leave this behind.

His Sire was informed of the sentence and we're waiting for his response in any minute now. The sentence when out just a few hours ago, so... before the night ends we will hear news from our Seneschal."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Star was surprised to see the genuine smile of Mr. Lawless, it actually made her feel rather warm and cozy inside.

Star knew talking about Mr.Brick had to be a touchy subject, no doubt Mr. Lawless still cared about his friend and was worried about his fate.
Stars expression turn to one of sympathy, and she tried to reassure Lawless his fears were not needed..

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Don't worry, I Know my father, He is a honorable and just man. He would not bring Mr. Brick to his destruction.... Well maybe just Mr. Bricks "Ego" though.. Hee-hee. My Father can be savage when it comes to making a point.. Mr.Brick may lose quite a bit of dignity in it all... But if Adam was to meet his final end no true lesson would ever be learned.. after all piles of Ash do not correct their mistakes.
"

Star said with a smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I have no doubt in my mind that Sir Hell Song is going to wipe the floor with Mr. Brick, seriously wound his ego and give him a few scars to think about in the nights to come.

Star paused and smiled warmly to Mr.Lawless
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh and speaking oh which..."
Star said playfully as she stepped closer to Mr.Lawless and whispering
▂▂▂▂STAR[whispering]▂▂▂
" Are we ever going to have a  "intimate" conversation on how you got these beautiful trophies? And show ME how many more you have earned?
Star said as she traces a soft finger over the scar  on his face and dragged her touch to his chest With a seductive smirk, lightening the mood and changing  the topic of mr. Brick.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I'm looking forward to that conversation one of these nights Mr. Lawless hee-hee "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
An expected encounter (Star) Left_bar_bleue8/20An expected encounter (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
An expected encounter (Star) Left_bar_bleue3/4An expected encounter (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
An expected encounter (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7An expected encounter (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:36 pm

" Are we ever going to have a "intimate" conversation on how you got these beautiful trophies? And show ME how many more you have earned?
Lawless flinch hearing Rebecca and smirk. In his eyes she noticed his desire to expressed without the Ventrue's formalities but the Agoge had a strong hold on his behavior and accordingly he answered.
"For the moment we have more urgent affairs at hand but there's a concert in two days, I don't know if heavy metal is of your liking but it's one of my favorite types of music. Would you like to honour me with your company? I think it's better before the Agoge begins, a sort of Bachelorette Party for you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Star smiles brightly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I would indeed be honored to accompany you Mr. Lawless. How thoughtful of you to ask. Metal happens to be definitely a favorite of mine. "
She said with formal undertones to her voice.

" You are like a grand falcon in a gilded cage Mr Lawless. I would love to see you out of this environment now and again ... Just to see you streach your wings and fly. I believe we are both birds of a feather.... And you know what they say.. Birds of a feather flock together hee-hee
She said biting her lower lip slightly in a smile and giving a small giggle.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:18 pm

" You are like a grand falcon in a gilded cage Mr Lawless. I would love to see you out of this environment now and again ... Just to see you streach your wings and fly. I believe we are both birds of a feather.... And you know what they say.. Birds of a feather flock together hee-hee
"Thank you for your kind words, Miss Garrison. I do stretch my wings from time to time, its not easy but necesary to meet our Elders expectation and we the recently embraced need catarsys until we get used to this existance.

I apologize for showing a face you recognize not to be my own but it's not being a year since the Gift of Blood was bestowed on me and some of my old self still lingers in me. However, I'm working hard to create a new me to face the years to come."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Star smiled warmly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"
We all create masks and many faces to portray ourselves in these nights. Never be sorry of that, its part of our duty. There will always be things expected of us and duties we have to preform.
Though as important as that is, you must never lose yourself.

" I see you, beyond the mask and the part you play. i would like to see more of this.... From time to time of course... We all have our duties.
I find the real you alluring.

Star said with a warm smile
" I see this strong, noble and honoral "Knight of Kings" standing before me. When you stood up and defended me against the Tremere  when you didn't even know me... I meant a lot. .  You made quite a impression on me I must confess Mr. Lawless.  that I really would like to get to know.... In more ways then one hee-hee
I do hope that one night we might even be able to train together at some point. I think we could defiantly learn a few things from each other.

She said adding a sexual undertone to her last phrase.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Though as important as that is, you must never lose yourself.
Lawless smiles and replies.
"Forgive me my lady but I must strongly disagree.

Most of what I recognize as 'me' is not really my essence. I was shown this during my Agoge, my personality is just an expression that I've learn during my life to adapt. Almost all mortals think that the way they talk, move or dress are meaningful parts of their essence but they're wrong.

Now I must adapt again to the unlife and express differently in this new circumstances."

I see this strong, noble and honoral "Knight of Kings" standing before me. When you stood up and defended me against the Tremere when you didn't even know me... I meant a lot.
He smiles and says.
"I also saw something in you my lady, something beautiful and righteous worthy to fight for. I saw the Ventrue without rituals or agoge to acknowledge it. The blue blood is in you, I can see it now flowing around your astonishing anatomy."

After a pause he said.
"It is a date, I'm looking forward for our concert tomorrow night after our duties are done."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Forgive me my lady but I must strongly disagree.
Star raised a eyebrow at this.

Most of what I recognize as 'me' is not really my essence. I was shown this during my Agoge, my personality is just an expression that I've learn during my life to adapt. //
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Adapting is a survivel technique, nothing more. But our existence can't just be about surviving and adapring.. We must  flourish.

Some environments are better suited to our growth than others.  We have to learn how to be true to ourselces or  we can not be true to others and the fruit we produce will only be minimum compared to what we truly could achieve. Finding a place to grow is important.... I hope I can find that here

Diligent, discipline, integrity, honesty, and Honor are all the types of nourishment we need for our deeds to shine and grow. These should be the foundation of our core. 

I don't quite know what to expect from this Agoge training. I believe its like Ventrue Boot camp, where I'm to learn etiquette, politics and the history of the clan. It can't be any worse then the Sabbat boot camp. 

Star had no true idea of just what to expect from the Agoge, It came out in her tone even if she didn't say it with words.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I'm aware their will be masks I'm to construct and wear as a Ventrue, as there will no doubt be things expected of me by the Elders. But are they expecting the core of who i am to change? I certainly hope not.

Mr. Lawless...I can only hope that the Ventrue will help me to become a valuable asset to both the Clan and the Camirilla in the nights to come. Diamonds are not created without pressure, and must be cut in order to shine. I will not just "adapt" but i will indeed shine. "

Star was determined not just to just spend her  existence "adapting" and "surviving" but to flourish and go further than anyone would expect her too.

I also saw something in you my lady, something beautiful and righteous worthy to fight for. The blue blood is in you, I can see it now flowing around your astonishing anatomy."
This made star smile warmly at Mr. Lawless
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Mr. Lawless your words are far to kind. I honesty don't know what makes one a "blue-blood" other then the vitea in  their veins. I honesty wonder if I fit in at all...  I sure all hell don't quite fit in with the Gangrels.
But if you can see something within me, I'm sure others will too. And eventually I'll see it too. "

She said  humbly.

It is a date, I'm looking forward for our concert tomorrow night after our duties are done
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Yes! Most  definitely will be something I'm looking forward too as well... Hee-Hee

You know, I'm really glad I met you Mr. Lawless. Seeing a Ventrue like you makes me feel like I'll be OK And I don't feel so alone here."

She said turning her head slightly with a warm smile. If she was living she might even be blushing a little.
It was hard for star to admit how lonely she truly feels in these nights since leaving the sword, and being in the chess club away from those she shares a bond with only added to her lonelyness. But seeing someone like Mr.Lawless she felt she could relate to made her feel a little better.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:23 pm

I don't quite know what to expect from this Agoge training. I believe its like Ventrue Boot camp, where I'm to learn etiquette, politics and the history of the clan. It can't be any worse then the Sabbat boot camp.
Lawless giggles.
"I've been in a Ventrue boot camp, actually right here in the Chess Club; it's nothing like the Agoge. You're right about the topics tho but it isn't meant to instruct you about topics of interested, rather its meant to educate you; soon enough you'll understand the difference."

Diamonds are not created without pressure, and must be cut in order to shine.
He nods.
"That's a fine example, Carbon is very different to diamonds, their expression in the world it's nothing alike and yet both are made of the same stuff."

You know, I'm really glad I met you Mr. Lawless. Seeing a Ventrue like you makes me feel like I'll be OK And I don't feel so alone here."
He bows and says.
"I humbly accept your words as a compliment my Lady."

The chat went on for several more minutes, may be an hour as Star discovered that he was here to wait for the Seneschal response about the trial and condemn. Each time a car passed by or someone went in the building Lawless, Philip was his first name, was very attentive.

Eventually the right car arrived and a kindred that Lawless was able to recognize came in. At that point he turned to Rebecca and whispered to her.
"That's our Seneschal... could you please run to Lord Valentine's office while I receive him?"

The Seneschal Randolph was a tall caucasian male, almost porcelain white to the point of almost breaching the masquerade with his powerful supernatural allure. Instead of sexy or elegance that man drifted power and megalomania just by looking at him. Deep blue eyes and perfectly suited with a gold and diamond key brooch on his chest and a black wood cane with a golden lion head in his hand, more than impressive he was intimidating.

Behind the seneschal came four guys and two women also formally dressed.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Star deeply enjoyed her conversation with Lawless, and committed knowing his 1st name to memory.
She was still a bit nervous about the Agoge, but figured all Ventrue had to face it, and it was her duty to do the same, so she would do her best to learn all she could.

When the car Phillip was expecting showed up, star stood quietly and took note of the man and his company.

That's our Seneschal... could you please run to Lord Valentine's office while I receive him?"
Star made a silent nod to Mr Lawless, she then turned on her heels and headed directly in a brisk manner to Lord Valentine's office to tell him that the seneschal had arrived.

She approach the door and knocked, and waited patiently to be addressed.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Before Rebecca was able to actually get to the door, two ghouls she always went throught no questions ask when she was with Lord Valentine, went to her encounter asking her the reason for her visit and offering her a chair while they take the message to their Master right away.

A second later, after one of the ghouls entered to deliver Lady Valerie was out, followed by Lord Valentine. Both smiled to Rebecca and politely ask her to join them in a short walk.

Back in the corridor Star could see Lawless approaching with the guest, already on their way to meet Lord Valentine. The Seneschal and those with him were in a hurry while Lawless was walking normally without delay or stalling but enough to make Randolph get anxious about it. At least until he saw that Lord Valentine was comming out to him.

Valentine said the first to speak.
"Lord Raldolph, Geronte and Lictor of Seneschal affairs. Welcome to my house, I regreat we meet again under such circumstances but yet I extent my Hospitality."

Randolph hesitated for a second and said.
"Lord Valentine, Geronte of Federal, Lictor of Coins and Chess Master. Thank you for your hospitality.

These great kindreds and your good friends are under my protection and I formally request your Hospitality for them. Praetor Gregory Ellison and his Aedil Lady Lucy Lockwood; Questor of Future Markets Nathan Randolph and Questor of Stakeholding Jennie Spencer-Churchill."

An expected encounter (Star) MaxresdefaultAn expected encounter (Star) MargaretLockwood1An expected encounter (Star) 157868055_1454781982An expected encounter (Star) 220px-Lady_Jennie_Spencer-Churchill_%281854-1921%29_%28B%29
GregLucyNathanJennie
EllisonLockwoodRaldolphSpencer-Churchill

Valentine answers.
"My dear Ladies and Lords, of course you're welcome. My humble club is honour to have such prestigious kindred among us.

Please allow me to introduce a Lady of your acquaintance Bishop of the Chess Society of Immortals Valerie, also our Eiren of Sabbat affairs Mr. Philip Lawless and last our dear Miss Rebecca Garrison, Fledgeling under my protection and hospitality.

My Lord Raldolph I wanted to receive you as soon as possible but please this is no place to hold a proper conversation. Mr. Lawless and Miss Garrison are witnesses of a little part of the events both know Mr. Brick as a worthy member of our clan but yet troubled with the recent intromission of Gangrels in Ventrue affairs."

Randolph assested Valentine words rapidly and said.
"Lord Ellison and I would like to have a word with you, my Lord. We're sure that all testimonies were properly addressed by the Round Table. We care more about this duel with the savage than anything else.

Per haps the Eirens could entertain my protegees while we're at it?"

Valentine smiled and nods.
"Very well my Lord. Lady Valerie please come with me. Lady Lockwood I'm sure that you're comming with us as Aedil of our Lord Ellison." he nods in response.

"Good. Then I'll leave Lady Jenie and Sir Nathan to your care Mr. Lawless, please show them our Club and Miss Garrison, would you care to join this small group around? I think you might find the facilities quite interesting."

Mr. Lawless nods respectfully, followed by Jenie and Nathan.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Star remained respectively quiet and gave a bow to the Elder Kindred when Lord Valentine introduced her.
We care more about this duel with the savage than anything else.
Star raised a slight eyebrow at the man referring to her father as "the savage". Being that she was Hell Songs daughter she felt a little offended at this.

<Savage huh? Well I'm sure dad has been called worse by better men then you, freak'n bureaucratic poofter.>
Star thought, but said nothing and simply politely smiled thinking about her father  wiping the floor with this guys ass instead of Adam.

Mr. Lawless, please show them our Club and Miss Garrison, would you care to join this small group around?

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Of course Lord Valentine. "
Star gave a respectful nod of compliance and followed the group. She bowed to everyone and followed them silently as Mr.Lawless showed then around.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Part of the Elders went back to Valentine's office leaving behind Nathan and Jennie with Lawless and Rebecca. Just before Lawless invited the two remaining Elders to a long walk Nathan said.
"Forgive me Eirens but we have little interest in knowing the facility. We prefer to talk with you about the incident and other details regarding Mr. Brick misbehave and the Gangrel's position about all this."

Churchill was second to speak up.
"Indeed Sir Nathan, I'd like to support your request. I understand that you Miss Garrison are the daughter of Sir Hell Song, am I right? Please forgive our Lord Randolph for his rude comment about your Father but you must understand that any Sire would be at least concern about thy Childe's opponent in a unnecesary duel."

Nathan was surprised by the Questors apology and replied.
"Miss Garrison, my father William didn't mean to widen the conflict in an already tense situation but your Father is an Ancillae in the Gangrel Clan, such duel is just abusive to him and his Childe."

Lawless answered without hessitation per haps even before he thought through all aspects of the situation.
"My Lord, My Lady. Lady von Baden accepted to duel Miss Garrison, despite her higher rank and position before the Gerousia because of the severity of the offense. Mr. Brick did nothing but to match the courage of Miss Rebecca by accepting such challenge in reverse position.

He is my friend and I respectfully request you to retract your disrregard for his bravery in recognition of a mistake by facing such enormous difference in power as redress of his misbehavior."

Both Elders were astonished by Lawless affirmation.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am

Star smiled warmly at Phillip, again he shows great respect to her and jumps to the defence of his friends.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Indeed, thank you Mr. Lawless. Mr. Brick is showing bravery and taking responsibility for his actions. I would expect nothing less from a member of the great clan of Kings. "

Star held a peasent demeanor and turned to the Elders.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Your Apology is well received  My Lady Chirchill, thank you.  My father has been called worse things then a "savage" I'm sure. Hell.. I have even called him worse things in fits of anger growing up. I take no offence.

I realize the off-handed comment is based off of a stigma of my father's clan, rather than a personal attack on his character. Such as the great clan of Kings are often commented as being "Snobs" by other clans.

Its simply a stigma, and its something that I hope to help break down the barriers with this alliance between the Gangrel and the Ventrue. A task that will hardly be easy, but I have seen an experienced firsthand the nobility and honor of the Clan of Beasts. I believe this Alliance will be very beneficial to both of our Clans.
  "

She said with some confidence.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Please my Lord and Lady, know this. My Father, Sir HellSong is a very honorable and just man. If indeed this duel is to proceed, he will not bring Mr. Brick to his destruction, but teach him a lesson. If Mr. Brick was to be destroyed, he will have no opportunity to correct his behavior in the future.
After all to live with the regret and humiliation of your actions is quite blow to ones ego, and is often a worse fate then to simply die leave this world behind. Dieing is easy, living with your mistakes is not.  "

She said brightly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Now, I believe both myself and Mr. Lawless have already given out statements about the incident. But I would be more then happy to answer any more inquiries you have on the topic at hand.

Perhaps though I would like to suggest if we are to talk that we find a more suitable environment than the hallway. "

Star said with a light hearted chuckle
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:29 am

Lawless wrote:"My Lord, My Lady. Lady von Baden accepted to duel Miss Garrison, despite her higher rank and position before the Gerousia because of the severity of the offense. Mr. Brick did nothing but to match the courage of Miss Rebecca by accepting such challenge in reverse position.
Nathan's attitude got darker and still astonished said.
"How dare you talk about offenses? How can you offend an animal may I ask?" he reaches back from wrath to a more polite tone and continues.

"This misbehave from Mr. Brick shouldn't concern anyone but the Kings. He is a Ventrue and we have all the methods to discipline our own blood, we don't need anyone giving lessons of concepts way beyond their comprehension."

Even Jennie Churchill was surprised by Randolph's reaction
"Please Lord Nathan is not worthy of you to speak in such manner of the Gangrels, they're also members of the Camarilla and respected kindreds in the Princedom."

Nathan baffed and shut up by the Elder's comment finishing his intervention.

I believe this Alliance will be very beneficial to both of our Clans.
Hearing also Rebecca talk about an alliance was outrageous to her.
"Miss Garrison, there is no such alliance. From your perspective, as daughter of Sir Hell Song and kindred of the Ventrue, I can understand you find that possibility appealing but the Clan of Kings has no equal, our Prince for reasons is not ours to understand has given us the order to acceed to Gangrel's command upstate of New York and we have complied, that's all.

After this parafernalia is over, things will be back to normal and we may be able to focus on the important matters instead of playing soldiers with the Gangrels."

Lawless' ignominy of hearing his respected Elders talking is such a way was enough to make him silent, perplexed by their ideas.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:19 pm

<wow what a b!tch...fuck these guys.. These must be the "snobs" of the clan. >

Star smiled politely and did not raise her voice but spoke calmly. She trurned to Nathan 1st.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"My Lord, If Mr. Brick's "misbehavior" was just a matter  that involved Only the Kings, then I would say you are correct. But the offence was directed at a member of another Clan. Would it not show a lack of honor on the Kings part if not penance was offered.

Now you may think lowly of the Gangrels, this is fine. but the "offended" has the right to choose the way the one that  "offend" makes good on his crime.... This is a custom to the Kings ...yes? And The Rite of the Duel is a Kings custom is it not?
Would you rather have Mr.Brick face a punishment more common among the "Savages"?... I think not.

She said still holding a calm and polite demeanor

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Regardless of our views on the matter My Lord, Mr. brick's fate is in the hands of greater Kindred than ourselves. "
<so stop your bitching>

Star turned respectfully to Lady Churchill.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" With all due respect Lady Churchill, I believe you are incorrect. The alliance with the gangrels is beneficial in may ways, and I believe our Prince sees the importance of this Alliance as well.
As well as seeing the importance of the Knights of the Kings being called to arms and not relying on others to protect the kingdom. I personally don't see what could be more important than our duty to protect our kingdom and fulfilling our Prince's wishes above and Beyond a simple compliance.
As Kings is it not our duty to rise above anything that is asked of us by our Prince, My Lady?

"

Star said taking a slightly less cheery tone. Her patience was growing quite thin with the disrespect she was hearing, not only for her father, his clan but now for the Prince's judgment. Still this wasn't enough for Star to get too upset over the matter.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Nathan was about to answer to Rebecca but before he could Jennie said to him.
"My Lord Randolph please take in consideration that these are fledgelings of our blood. Patience and guidance is all they need to understand the kind of world we exist in.

Miss Garrison, I'll answer you for the two of us, I think that will suffice to quell your wild ideas.

Dueling is done among equals and regardless of the respect you show for your father, which is totally understandable, he was embraced in a Low Clan, he can't duel with Kings and Queens and he shall not be accepted in any fashion as one of our own, our ally, our friend, none of these adjective make sense at all.

What our beloved Mr. Adam Brick is being forced to do is equivalent to the ancient tradition of throwing people to be eaten by wild animals in a circus. There's not justice or duel in this practice, at all.

Now, regarding your idea of dialoguing with Elders to express your wild thoughts so openly. I'll strongly advice you against it. First of all, you're not consider a Ventrue yet and in behave of Lord Valentine's hospitality you should learn your position and humbly accept your lack of expertise in this delicate affairrs."

Nathan gaze was predatorial, waiting for Rebecca's next words to smite her down with merciless power.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Lady Churchill's words about her father and the Gangrels started to ignite a fire within the young kindred.
<God these People have their head so far up their own ass they smell like Sh!t>

To Star, they lacked honor, repect and integrity. They were rich kids who probably bought their way into the embrace. Certainly they would fold and beg for their mommy if the had to endure one hour of what she went through with the Sabbat.
<In the war to come these swine won't last long without someone to stand behind. …how pathetic.> star thought.

Star said nothing while she was being corrected, but maintained her smile. Nathan predatorial gaze did not  frighten her one bit, she felt righteous in her assessments of Clan Gangrel and would defend her Father's honor against a Elder if indeed Nathan wanted to start a fight. She knew she might not win, but she would not back down in fear.

Star didn't understand what a "low clan" was or why it was such a bad thing to be a Gangrel. Though star didn't feel like questioning this, not with these swine. She wondered how many more idiots like these two filled the clan as a whole.

Sadly however the woman was correct about Star's status as a true member of the clan and her lack of experience with political affairs. And Elders are never to be questioned.
< I guess even pigs are right sometimes >

Star thought of her father's words to her a few night before... "The Ventrue are your family... Just a different kind of family," . Thinking of this quelled any fire in her eyes. Her father was of course right,
These people were her family now and she would have to get used to their ways or stay forever a outcast, Something Star did not want.

Star nodded her head and spoke calmly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  My apology then to both my Lord and Lady.  You are of course correct Lady Churchill. I stepped out of place with my words. Please forgive me. I do not know or even understand the way of the Clan of Kings yet. You are both Elders of the Great Clan of Kings and deserve the upmost respect.
I do  apologize... I will not happen again  "

Star said with a respectful bow
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:03 pm

" My apology then to both my Lord and Lady. I do apologize... I will not happen again "
Nathan was far from satisfied but he turned his face from Rebecca leaving the issue as it was for the sake of politeness. Jennie on the other hand was extremely calmed and softly she said.
"Your apologies are joyfully accepted Miss Garrison, as your insight and perspectives on the matter.

We will wait until our Seneschal leaves the premise, you're dismissed with our appreciation."

Lawless bowed inmediately and waited for Rebecca to get the fuck out of there.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Star smiled warmly at the Elders and bowed showing then respect.
Then she quickly followed Lawless out of their presence.

Once she was far enough away from them and well on her way back to the lobby she turned to Lawless.
▂▂▂▂STAR[Whispering]▂▂▂
" Jesus Fu*king Christ Gag me with a Fu*king spoon!  Talk a about a stereotype personified in the flesh !! Fu*king Snobs! The rest of the Clan better not be like that!  If I had to put up with unhonorable rich brats, night in and night out I would be driven to Malkavian levels of madness! THEY ARE Cowards hiding behind  pearls! I bet daddy both those two a embrace. "
She hissed venting quietly to Lawless.

▂▂▂▂STAR[whispering]▂▂▂▂
"If I ever turn into anything that resemble those swine you have my full permission. To stake me and leave me in the sun! "

Star was a bit heated, though she knew she should be venting to herself but somehow she felt comfortable around Phillip enough to vent to him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" God damn it I need a smoke!

Ugh I doubt fire sticks would even help right now...
I want to break something... Or be broken!

Mr.Lawless you want to spar with me?.... Pain would be good right now. ... Ether that or I'm heading to a bar "

Star was very serious about this
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 pm

I want to break something... Or be broken!
Lawless heard her and felt her whispers electrify his skin after she was finish he looked hard, stareing into her eyes with a powerful and intense force and said.
"I want to spar with you Miss Garrison, caressing your soft, delightful, tempting skin and also break you in the most pleasant way imaginable.

Would that please you my Lady?"
touching her shoulder tenderly.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Star's eyes met his, she felt a lustful shutter run down her spine at his words, and her mind was filled with all the possibility of this King making her is Queen. Philips words dowsed the anger in her eyes  and her heart felt like it fluttered.

Would that please you my Lady?
▂▂▂▂STAR(said softly)▂▂▂
" Yes..  "
Star breathed softly coming very close to him.
" I want you to break me in every  humanly and Vampiricly way possible My King..  "

She said and pulled Phillip into a passionate kiss, nibbling softly on his lower lip.
An expected encounter (Star) Giphy

Star pulled back only slightly, not caring who sees her. Her eyes were on him, and she wanted him with every ounce that she was.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:55 pm

Lawless responded with equal passion Star's kiss and when she pulled back he offer her to walk with him with an allure of normality throught the long corridor to one of the wings where he had his room. It was as big and luxurious as Rebecca could have guessed but at this point she was more interested in another kind of asset.

This was the first time for both kindreds to have sex after their respective embraces, just the kindred rutine and continual supervision was enough to discourage their earlier attempts and for Lawless now that he was free from accounting he felt different for humans and that was a mood killer. Both recognized in each other an equal appealing, attractive and desirable.

The savage kisses and rough clothing removal was the first step in the passionate encounter between the two kindreds. Lawless almost rip appart Rebecca's undergarment if she wasn't fast in removing them and escape commando the very next night. He took her legs on each side of his body to lift her while walking to the bed, where he left fall on her back.

At that point both were completely naked and Rebecca could see many scars over Philips body, even more than tattoos and more much than she could care to count at that point, many were stabbings, other lash like scars crossing his muscular back. Unlike most Ventrue probably Lawless had an sculpted very muscular and strong body, very well turned.

Both entwined in carresses and traditional arousing with as many tools as possible. Both used their own vitae to let their bodies feel the life come back to their sexual organs, allowing him for a powerful straight erection and her for a full lubricated and hungry vagina.

By the moment of the penetration, expected, desired, Rebecca felt something was wrong. She felt her sensations numbed, she knew indeed that he was inside of her but it wasn't any close to the intromission sensation she had felt everytime she have had sex. Phillip was also deprived of the usual reach of this sensations as she could tell by the strength and rapid intervals he was thrusting in and out to achieve at least a minimum of pleasure.

An expected encounter (Star) 4749298

This wasn't different in the many positions they tried, from ass fingering to fisting, Star knew the sensation wasn't just high enough to make her achieve any orgasm in the hour or so they were trying.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next