World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in business

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back in business Empty Back in business

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:45 am

The Talk ended and dad had a job to do. Enough games for a night, now begins his job. He thought it was a good idea for Rebecca to see what a vampire of Clan Gangrel did on nightly basis, so he said.
"We should go out of a walk. In the city I have the most important job, field quality control of our operations.

Let's revisit Venom, smells fishy that she wasn't around the first time but now I won't be going by the front door.

Let's gear you up."

Brian took Rebecca to his quarters, a subterranean level above the Primogen Chambers of the same size in area but built as a huge hotel, many corridors and many more rooms. At its center another area but very different, more like a village where each room was like a round column of twenty something feet of diameter apart from each other just by that same distance.

The Gangrel went to one of these columns and placed his hand over a flat otherwise identical part of the round structure and a panel next to it slided down, opening an entry to his room. Inside was an open space, a bathroom, some sort of pantry or living with a fridge and a king size bed, very fluffy indeed.

Back in business Earthb10

In one of the closets next to the bed Brian showed his weapon and gear collection. He ask Rebecca to help him put those on the bed while he goes to get the armor and camou.

OOC: Arsenal 3

Back in business 2526d1306186713-show-off-your-other-long-guns-0522091417
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back in business Empty Re: Back in business

Post  Star Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Star took on a more serious demeanor, and do the time for Fun and Games was over. She hopes that the clothing that the ghoul had provided or at least suitable to roaming around the streets at this hour.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so who is this Venom chick, she a gangrel too?
She said curiously he followed her father through the Maze of tunnels again and into his too.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Seriously Dad, what is up with the architecture in this damn City? There is a fu*kn hotel under the zoo?
She said more as a rhetorical question not expecting an answer.

She gave a please do grin when she saw her father's quarters.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  nice... honestly Dad after the training we had I halfway expected you to live in a cave and have a bed made of straw and animal furs Hee-Hee... "
She took a moment to look around.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Its definitely better than the closet I was sleeping in... I guess down here is a bit more secure than some of the abandoned buildings I was calling home.... guess you don't have to worry about people cutting your head off during the night....

Hay dad...do you trust these people... ?
I mean... The other Gangrels.... no offense but that Gang Banger from before... The tattooed one. He seems a bit Shady.... like the kind of guy that would probably stab you in the back and take her wallet, leaving you bleeding in an alleyway.

I mean I'm not trying to question your friends or anything.... what about the people around here?
In this place.... do you trust them not to screw you over?...
Trust is always a hard thing for me... Been burned too many times in life and death... Only ones I trusted was my pack... and even that my trust only went so far. I trusted them to do their part in any Mission we did, as well as I trusted them not to kill me as long as I did my part.....
Besides you daddy.... I don't trust anyone not to try to screw me over at the first opportunity....
"

She said and smiled looking at the weapons, it kind of started to remind her of one of the raids that her pack would do.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"are we starting fires tonight? ... Or are you selling? "
She questioned.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back in business Left_bar_bleue8/20Back in business Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back in business Left_bar_bleue3/4Back in business Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back in business Left_bar_bleue7/7Back in business Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Brian fetches two body armor and uniform and puts them over the bed.
OOC:

Then he gets two hooded large plastic raincoat, they seemed old and worn, stained with grease and oil.
Back in business I10

He said.
"I borrow this uniforms from our SWAT team, change your clothes and come here. I want to see your weapons choices and how you hide them."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Star looked at her father, and give a little laugh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  nice.... SWAT?. So what the hell did you Cammys do..."recruit" a whole SWAT team...?
Hunm actually that's a damn good idea, I wonder why we never thought of that... Maybe we have and I'm not aware. Not like I was very high on the totem pole of knowing what the hell was going on at the time. Still a good idea.

Humm  create an army of ghouls to fight a army of ghouls to use in this war. I'd sit back and watch that. I bet it would be entertaining as hell.
I wonder if that's how battals were fought in Medieval Time? Vampires were around back then right? though there is definitely something to be said about having a bunch of blood-loyal ghouls under your command...
Too bad you guys are such tight-wods about asking permission and stuff....

She said with a shrug, lost in her own thoughts

Star gets dressed as asked, she feels odd  in the uniform, during her time with the Sabbat she never had access to such things. Vampires after all didn't get too hurt from being shot.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Dad You are aware that  Impersonating an Officer is a Felony and you can do like five years in prison... Hee-Hee
Hay do they put Vampires in prison?
. I would imagine not... I'm sure that if a Cainite did go to prison they would have the whole institution under their thumb within a few nights. Heehee

She said as she was getting changed.

Star doesn't seem to be playing around with her choice of weapons. She immediately picks up a smaller handgun, checks the among clip and pulls a unused strap from the one of the vestd, she lifts up her shirt and uses the strap to hold the gun to the inside of her bra, incase of pat-downs.
Example::

She then takes another, checks the clip and she straps it with the use of the holster to her leg, then she covered it with her pants.

The last she does the same, but uses a underarm holster

She then puts on the vest and the rest of the SWAT GEAR.
Star takes particular interest in the sniper rifle.
Example:
She smiles and runs her fingers over the cold steal.
▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" in a fire fight I actually prefer to snipe, I'm not a terrible shot. I am very observant and I know what to look out for. And there is just something so satisfying about sneaking up on your enemy and killing them with a quick head shot before they even know where the shot came from...  "
She paused and thought her voice had just a tad to much enjoyment in it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I mean... Um.. Not like I ever did that before.... No.. Course not...  I mean IF I did.. I um.. Would prefer to do a quick and Clean execution shot rather than letting them suffer... no point dragging out the inevitable...right... I mean... There is no honor in making others suffer needlessly."
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Last edited by Malakiel on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Stealth + Wits
Star carried out 5 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
3 , 8 , 6 , 9 , 8
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Garrison looked at his daughter scanning her up and down looking for flaws and said teasing her.
"Well at least Sabbat taught you how to hide well..." he smirks.

Once Rebecca was back in the room her father was already dress up for combat and ready for action. Both got in their raining coats, hidding all the gear, even the giant telescopic rifle.

On their way back up to the pickup truck Brian briefed Star about the Current Operation Procedure (COP).
"Our mission is recon and intelligence. We're not looking to engage but we must be prepared in any scenario.

The main objetive is locate Venom, a Caitiff under Gangrel's domain that was allowed to rule over some Salvatorian gang call the Salvatrucha Armada. This inmigrants came to compete in the drug business with the irish and the asians a few years ago. It is still an small group and she had the conections to control this gang and The Primogen acceeded to allow her to help.

She is suppoused to brief me and get me to their inventories once a week and she missed our date. First we most know what is she planning and then assest and proceed.

She is not allowed to make ghouls or get assistance from other Kindred. We must be aware and look for any suspicious activity. Her operation on the black market is small and Nosferatu Clan agreed to receive a Tithe of their winnings as a token of respect that Clan Gangrel honours every black moon.

Her group shouldn't be more than twenty or twenty five members and their all armed and dangerous.

We will leave my car in a near by building I have located. You'll take position in higher ground and keep track of me as I go to the Terminal Market we went earlier. Here you'll need this."

Handing thermal binoculars to her. "I'm sorry you're not a Gangrel but no one is perfect.

Do you have any questions?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Star took on a more professional and militant demeanor, her head was definitely in the game and she absorbed everything that her father was telling her in the briefing about the mission.

She of course had questions about Venom, a catiff of all things and what her true connections were in the drug Market... .She wanted to ask why Venom was not allowed to make ghouls or get assistance from other Kindred .. it didn't seem to make sense to her. In her logic if you're going to rule over I said group of Mortals it's best to have them under your thumb with the blood, than have the risk them turning on you.... She found this logic very flawed.
....but she didn't ask about it, her training would not allow her to do so..it simply was not her place to question these things.
The mission was all that matters... Not the who or the why. The Sabbat has taught her well.

Do you have any questions?"
She was quiet, and was very cold when she spoke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Only one. Are we to assume that she may have defected? Or is conspiring to go Rogue Sir? "
Star caught herself and corrected, trying to crack a small smile.
"um... Dad...
She wasn't used to taking orders from her dad of all people and she just kind of fell back into the routine of being a soldier.

You'll take position in higher ground and keep track of me as I go to the Terminal Market we went earlier. Here you'll need this."
She gave a straightforward nod to the command, and took the binoculars, strapping them to the side pocket of her vest.

I'm sorry you're not a Gangrel but no one is perfect.
She gave a smirk at this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh I'll remember that when you start looking like Hugh Jackman on a bad day and I  still got my charming good looks... Heehee"
She said breaking a chuckle, of her cold demeanor.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I might might not be a gangrel , but  I will not disappoint Sir. "
She said with confidence, taking this as a opportunity to perform well.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:01 pm

"Only one. Are we to assume that she may have defected? Or is conspiring to go Rogue Sir? "
"When we go in a mission, we get prepared for the worst case scenario, hopeing for the best. We're going to figure out why she missed our appointment but we will be prepared for her working directly with our enemies to betray us.

Hence we are gear up for an overwhelming and well organised task force that is prepared and waiting for us in place. Therefore, if we find any aggression our mission is cancelled. We're not heroes tonight, we will retreat a.s.a.p. Do you understand?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:31 pm

When we go in a mission, // to figure out why she missed our appointment but we will be prepared for her working directly with our enemies
Star stood silent at this, a multitude of thought ran through her head. Not only had she turned traitor to the sword and betrayed her duty, she was now being expected to kill the Sabbat and possibly people she knew. There was no going back at that point... Ever!
This realization hit her like a brick.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I'm not even a member of the Cam yet and you are already preparing to pin me against  the Sab' in combat.
.. Just Peachy...."

She shook her head trying to push her emotions aside on the matter, she still sympathized with the Sabbat, and part of her won't forgive herself for betraying her duty to them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  No not worry... My choice was already made. I will look upon the Sabbat as my enemy and act accordingly. "

Therefore, if we find any aggression our mission is cancelled. We're not heroes tonight, we will retreat a.s.a.p. Do you understand?
Star didn't like this, she was no stranger to a fire fight, and as a sniper she rather enjoyed leveling the playing field the best she could from a vantage point.
Though she was a little bit relieved that if it went South she wouldn't be expected to kill the Sabbat... At least not yet.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" If that's a order Sir, then understood "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:44 pm

The pair rapidly got to the Terminal Market, close to 2:00AM. The selected building was about two blocks away, in a very strategic position, surrounded with lower height buildings and a clear view of the market. The most direct escape route was down the emergency stairs to the truck, park in an alley next to the nest.

From her position Star could see that the Market was even more active than before, flourishing with drug dealing and different ethnic groups enjoyning mutual company. Her thermal image binoculars allowed her to see a green clear version of what was happening in there. After checking her gear she spotted her father a block away in the agreed "ready position". He was waiting for her signal to continue.

Dad had his body armor and two pistols, two boot knives and one machete with him, definetely ready for action. Rebecca checked his surroudings and he seem clear to go, giving the signal to Brian. At this point Becca started to feel uncomfortable, her beast was unsettled, roaming at the back of her head.

Brian was a master of camouflage, even for Rebecca he was hard to track. The passbiers, prostitutes and such in the streets were unaware of the Gangrel's presence. He started to get close into the Market and ventured to cross the street with a rapid stealth sprint. Meanwhile, anxiety started to pressure Rebecca's usual calm in stress situations <Something is not right> he thought.

From this point she could see the entire Market from the back, where the several shops were still selling stolen merchandize. At least fifty people were minding their own business unaware of the Gangrel presence. At this distance it was hard to pin point Brian but knowing the plan Becca was able to locate him, next to the Gang member they met earlier tonight.

Star hold on the binoculars was steady but tense, if she could sweat the lenses would be blurry by now.
Back in business Vision-nocturna-todoelectronica
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Star it took her position in the nest and set up a rifle.
She did her best to try to keep down wind and stick to the shadows as she took her post . She took extra care to set up her rife for a good sniping point.
Star also took a moment to hide any possible reflective material that might get caught in the moon light. She wanted to make sure she was not illuminated in anyway.

Star took a moment and checked the surrounding area around her and then when she felt safe and hidden she took out the binoculars and tracked her father, taking note  of the crowd and everyone around her father as he passed by them.

She was taking this Mission very seriously and try to keep a very close eye on her father. Star relyed heavily on the training that the Sabbat taught her. She took prind in the fact that she was always a good  Soldier , even if she did betray her duty to the Sword for a chance to be with her father.

At first Star was filled with that sense of Duty and purpose that she strived for....but as the moments started to pass something didn't feel right.
The Beast was anxious and she had been taught by the Sabbat not to ignore your instincts, especially when it comes from that part of you. Your inner beast knows things your conscious mind does not.

Star tensed up, she couldn't help but think about the night that her pack was assassinated during the Gangrels gate. Something was off that night too. She knew it.

Star held her position watching and waiting.
The anxiety in her only seem to grow, and she wondered if all hell broke out what would be the best way to draw attention away from her Father.
That creeping feeling of a sabbat ambush tactics kept poping up in her mind. ((Merit:Sabbat Survivor))
She knew their routines, though part of her thought she may have just been jumping to conclusions.
<they couldn't be here... Not so soon after what happened> she though..

Still the beast was ressless... Which for her was the 1st sign something was wrong. She needed to listen to it.
She paused for a moment and checked her surroundings again, by this time she started to get a strange sinking feeling of uneasiness that she couldn't place.
<what am I missing?... I need to Focus on the mission > she thought.

She did her best to focus on her father and keep a Keen Eye on the whereabouts of him. Double-checking thermal image binoculars for heat signatures around him. She wanted to know who was dead and who wasn't.

She didn't bother looking up and checking her own surroundings again, not wanting to take her eyes off her father,  but instead she listened for any approaching Danger Around here.  Her eyes were fixed on the mission.

She took notice of the tattooed gang-banger from earlier. Her eyes were fixed on him, she thought back to their interactions early. Though she was pretty sure if he posed a threat her father would pick up on it before anyone would.

Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:21 am

OOC: Star rolls Perception + Alertness dif 7
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 4 , 9 , 7
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:41 am

Something was wrong indeed. For a moment the image she was seeing throught her binocoluars was confusing and she choose to get the rifle for a much clear approach and there it was.

In the thermal image the difference between living and dead wasn't as clear as we would have expected, Brian image was slightly darker that all the rest but what was really something is that in the Thermal image were three man talking with the Tattoo gang member while in the telescopic rifle were four.

She forced to recognize every facial feature, his behavior, per haps...
OOC: Intelligence + Occult (dif. 5)
Malakiel carried out 4 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 7 , 4 , 4
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:51 am

There were few vampires that after drinking La Sombra clans blood and even some old ghouls developed that reaction to electronic imaginery. One thing was certain that "invisible guy" has been in contact with a LaSombra a very long time and drank alot of his blood, if he wasn't one for starters.

Star mind blew and he started to look around the place, not just there in the Black Market but around Brian and she noticed very intense shadows near to him, it was a trap. As soon as Brian got inside that shadow it would solidify and restrain him from escaping.

Back in business Vampir12
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:59 am

Star's fears were coming true, something was indeed wrong. This was a trap! She knew the signs, she knew what to look for, this was war after all. She had been trained well and she was going to be damned if she let her father fall prey to the Sabbat.

Star took aim and reacted instinctively.
Orders be damned, she had a higher purpose, to protect her family. She had failed to protect her pack, she watched Dagon and Little John die right before her eyes, As horrable as they were, she still thought of them as Family. Now they are gone and her father was the only one in this world who seemed to give a damn about her. She wasn't about to loose the only family she had left.

In a very quick succession without any hesitation, she aimed for the head of the Lasombra, when her target lined up she pulled the trigger.
((Will roll below lower dif due to taking a turn to aim))

It was only after the bullet left the chamber did She felt how wrong this was. She knew taking action against a Sabbat to help a Cammirilla was a dire punishable offense.
She had already started down that rabbit hole when she betrayed them. The Betrayal she knew could have been excused with punishment, being it would be her first offense. But this... She was forsaking herself for selfish reasons again, she knew this.

She had hoped that even if her shot did not strike true, it would cause enough of a mass panic for the 50 or so people around for her father to get away.

She knew their will be consequences for breaking orders, but family comes 1st.

Last edited by Star on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:49 am

Equipment: Weapon Stats
Like a Star @ heaven  Sniper Rifle MSSR: semiautomatic 5.56 caliber ammo (5 shots) effective range 600 meters
Base dificulty: 6
Precision telescopic aim: cumulative -2 difficulty at the begining each round of aiming (max -4)
Damage: 5-7 (ammo type dependant)
Cadency: 1 shot per round.

Dif: +3   •  Target:  Head   •  Damage Mod: +2 dice  •  Special Effect: Dazed

Dex + Firearms +1WP
Star carried out 4 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
9 , 9 , 10 , 2
Base dificulty: 6 + 3 -1 = 8
(Lower dif due to aiming)
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Damage bonus for the good aim = Attack roll (3 successes) -1
Weapon base damage = 5 dice
Aiming to sensitive spot = 2 dice

Total damage = 9 dice (Lethal damage)
dificulty: 6
Malakiel carried out 9 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
2 , 6 , 6 , 3 , 8 , 5 , 9 , 7 , 2
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Enigma-man: soaks (only supernatural beings can soak lethal damage)
Stamina (5) + Armor (0) + Fortitude (0)

Malakiel carried out 5 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 10 , 1 , 1 , 5
Dificulty: 6
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:37 pm

The sound suppresor of the rifle mitigated most of the shot noise and the bullet traveled almost instantly to hit the man in his naked forehead. Just a split of a second later in Rebecca's view field a ricochet bounces against the nearest wall blowing a cloud of thin dust.

The man didn't even move from where he was standing, his head was thrown back and his sunglasses fell hitting the ground without breaking. The creature's head back in vertical position only with a drift of blood dripping down his forehead, which stopped falling almost instantly as he started to look in the direction where he felt the bullet coming.

Brian was almost touching the darkest shadow the suddenly it disapaired back to normal almost unveiling him out of his hideout but all the attention was in Star's direction or on the Enigma-man. The Tattooed guy retreated one step confused for what happend and started to signal his man to get in that direction and find the shooter.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Inish mod=5
Star carried out 1 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Star's shot hit true, and she sneared as she realized indeed the figure had to be a vampire, Or else his brains would be lining the side of the wall ensuing mass panic from the people around.
In reality she probably only annoyed the sh!t out of him... whoever he was.

Star had to stop herself from wanting to engage further, she had to remember this was not a Sabbat mission and stick to the plan. She saved her father from the threat, that's all that matters. Let the rest of Cam play with these f*ckers, she needed to retreat.

She quickly slung her rifle over her shoulder and made her way to the fire escape as quickly as she could. Jumping down steps as fast as she could to get to the bottom near the truck.

She hated retreating, But she didn't have a pack to back her up and she wasn't about the face a mob of assholes on her own. And the beast was still causing her a great amount of anxiety that she couldn't quite place. This whole thing was wrong. She never gets anxious for this type of work. She's been trained to well. So why was she feeling like this?... maybe she wasnt alone on the roof...? Maybe it was something else?... She had no clue. Sadly she didn't have time to ponder this, he had to get the fu*k out of there before she was faced with a bloodbath. Of most likely her own blood.

She followed the plan and fleed, getting to the truck and getting the f*ck out of there, hopefully before she was spotted.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Remaining declarations:
Gang #1: Looks for a ride
Enignma: Holds his action. His objetive is wait until Gang #1 finds a ride and starts moving to the location.
Brian takes action.

The situation was compromised but at least he got what he came for. First he listened to the conversation between Enigma and Tattoo. On the other hand Rebecca's shot was a clear proof that this man was at least a ghoul or even worst a vampire. Further more if Rebecca fired she must have got a reason, that could give him more intel about who are they dealing with.

For the time being he did as planned. Retreat to the planned escape route and point of withdrawl, two blocks north of the zoo. Another strategic location.

OOC: Brian Dexterity + Stealth (dificulty: 4) is a contested roll against Enigma Perception + Alertness (dificulty: 6)
The difference in the difficulty is due to the circumstances.

Brian (is specialized in this move)
Malakiel carried out 11 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
10 , 2 , 8 , 9 , 3 , 8 , 4 , 4 , 7 , 8 , 4

Enigma (is specialized in perceiving ambushes)
Malakiel carried out 7 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 2 , 7 , 10 , 4 , 7 , 8
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Enigma now rolls his perception + alertness to locate the shooter.
difficulty: 6
Malakiel carried out 7 launched of one Back in business 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 8 , 3 , 2 , 7 , 10 , 5
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down