World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my beloved Samantha Wilson - Elliah

Go down

To my beloved Samantha Wilson - Elliah Empty To my beloved Samantha Wilson - Elliah

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:49 am

A hand written letter:

My Queen Margaret was a dream of mine, I've never felt so alive since my old Marge parted away to the afterlife. I regreat to have lied to you but otherwise who would you have loved the monster I'm, while others were trying to posses you I claim you as mine. Away from a life of misery and dispair you belonged to me for the time a dream lasts.

Now that you're awake you'll find what I've known for more than a century: my Marge is dead and she will never be with me again. I've also realized that, I woke up from my dream before you did and discovered a wonderful woman, intelligent woman with who I want to expend my existence forever.

I know I have no right to ask you, you've already given me so much, reviving my old Margaret at least for a little time. All I can do is give you, be true to my Word and offer you your private practice and little money and a new house more suitable for you Samantha Wilson. Also I offer you my hand, to hold your forever and rule this city by Right with me.

Sincerely yours,

Eliah Abraham Ellison
(Hand sign)
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down