World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 am

The night continued inside the hospital and Vicent finally got out of his room after making a call to Primogen Bard himself. He went to dress like normal people would. Just a long slevee blueish shirt and blue jeans.
Ideas for his looks:
Once out of the room Kat felt a strong smoky fragance from Vicent perfume. A mixture of tabacco and oak smoke with slight spicy note at the end.

In the nurses control were some agitation. Vicent stepped up and asked.
"Amanda, what is the problem?"

The confused nurse explained all to Vicent whispering but still Madison was included in the explaination.
"Ms. Margaret was brought here by Mr. Haquim Ab Shakar. He gave me instructions to keep her here and to call him when she woke up. Now he is comming..." said with awe and terror in her voice.

Last edited by Malakiel on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty Re: Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:49 am

Mad noticed Vincent's more positive demeanor and she was happy that she was able to help him through whatever he was struggling with. She watched from afar still contemplating the meaning behind the sketch and the picture he had painted. And why this Brad person wanted the Sketch draw for him. Though she didn't let herself get lost in her thoughts too much, the smell of Vincent's cologne Drew her out of her mind.

Ms. Margaret was brought here by Mr. Haquim Ab Shakar. He gave me instructions to keep her here and to call him when she woke up. Now he is comming

She turned her head, she try to focus in on the conversation between Vincent and the nurse with her new sense of acute hearing. She was definitely one to always want to listen in on other people's conversations. But she found this one a bit unusual.
She thought in her mind...
<Ms. Margaret?… isn't that that normal that was in the accident?>
<why was she brought here and not to a normal hospital? >
<maybe normal hospitals can't help>
<still... Why is the nurse scared of this Mr. Haquim guy>
<maybe he is a vampire...>
<I'm a vampire, Vincent is a Vampire.. She doesn't act scared of us... Maybe something more>
<Roger said not to trust other vampires out side the clan.>
<did he?>
<can't remember >
<OK I'll run with that>
<maybe Mr. Haquim is a bad Vampire>
<define Good or Bad?>
< Well... Umm... >
< Vampires are not human they are monsters... Don't forget it>
< I'm not human>
Mad squinted her eyes and try to focus her thoughts
<Maybe the nurse is scared for the woman's life...?>
<vampires eat people>
<oh... Yes.. I almost forget about that part>
<what do they do with the bodies?>
<the what?>
<you know, of the people we eat>
<Roger said some give us donations>
<SOME VOLUNTEER TO DIE??? >
<stranger things have happened >
<but seriously... Where do they put the bodies???>
<this is a hospital... Maybe they move the. Here?>
<Donationed them to Science? >
<body farms,... Blood Farms>
<seems legit>
Jesus F*ck my thoughts got dark... 
Mad said aloud as she realized some strange truths about herself and her own thoughts.
<maybe I should sneak off to check in on this poor woman before she becomes a added addition to the blood bank around here>
<sure.. Get to know your food... Why not>
<I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.>
<you're dead... Vampires don't do that>
<thanks for reminding me>
<peachy>

Mad's mood had changed slightly from her conversation with herself. She wasn't truly concerned with the woman's life anymore realizing that if indeed she has been brought here and there was a good chance she was going to end up as a blood bag. Truly this made Madison think. I made her question everything that she saw around her. The beautiful luxury of this mental hospital could have been only to cover up the fact that it was something more Sinister at work. The conspiracy theorist part of her mine started jumping to a bunch of conclusions like normal. About the shadow government possibly setting stuff like this up, body Farms, blood Farms, disposing of bodies in the furnace or selling their skeletons for-profit to institutions for study. A whole wild away about how you can get rid of a body and her mind. After all this place caters to monsters like her. And if there's one thing that she realized tonight among everything is that when she saw herself in that mirror she indeed was a monster... only trying to pretend to be human.
There was a part of her living inside of her that could be capable of anything. And this scared her.

Mad pushed everything aside and try to sneak down the hallway unnoticed to go to Margaret's room to check on her.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty Re: Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:03 pm

As Madison walked away she heard Vicent tell Amanda that he also called Bard and he was about to get here in any moment. Important information to get 'everything ready'.

Down the hall Abayomi was sitting in a chair on the wall at the other side of Samantha's room. Politely he rose his hand in a clear 'stop' hand sign when she was about ten feet from the door, while he negated with his head moving it side to side. He seemed very tense and very serious.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:37 pm

Mad's eyes narrowed at the man when he told her to stop. She tilted her head in a odd angle and questioned him.
Why?... What is so important about her?
Mad said pondering...
Then tapped her finger on her chin..
<lets turn on the charm>
She thought, „ and immediately her demeanor changed to more of her normal frendly nature.
Awe... Come on... I just want a peak...
I just want to say hello. She must be terribly scared and unsure of what's going on? I'm just trying to help .... surely you don't think I would be dangerous and hurt her would you?

Mad said in a warm and friendly voice,
using her enchanting voice and friendly outward appearance to try to manipulate the man and convince him to let her in the room
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:44 pm

Abayomi stood from his chair and came close to Madison.
"Lady Wolf, please you can't be here. This is not a game, strict orders from the top. No one else gets in contact with the lady inside. Now please don't get yourself in trouble and leave, I beg you."

As he finished talking the elevator behind made a sound and another person came from it, wearing a cheff hat and pushing a little car with a jello in it. Abayomi turned and thank the cheff and turned to Madison with judging eyes, like a warning, and went into de room to deliver the dessert.

From Madison's position it was close to nothing what she could see. Further more she would have to abandon the hall to partially enter Margaret's room in order to see anything.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Mad sneard not likening being told what to do... especially by someone she views not of her peer and seems hardly a threat.
<something shady is going on...>
<Piff... How much trouble could a peek be..>
Still she maintained her smile and watched the man.
But her curiosity overtook her and soon as the door was open she pushed her way into the room not taking no for a answer.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:05 pm

Dexterity (3) + Martial Arts (4) he is Kempo expert (Hard Martial Arts)
Kick for his style are difficult 6.
Malakiel carried out 7 launched of one Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) 10.1 (Roll.) :
1 , 10 , 3 , 7 , 10 , 1 , 10

Madison can try to avoid the kick with a roll of:
Wits + Dodge dif 7. She is taken by surprise.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:26 pm

Wits + Dodge ( Charmed existence)
Mad-Wolf carried out 4 launched of one Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) 10.1 (Roll.) :
7 , 1 , 2 , 5
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Successes after the first: 3
Strength (4) + Kick(1) + SAF (3) = Total 8 dice + Potence 2. Difficulty 6 for damage.
Malakiel carried out 8 launched of one Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 10 , 4 , 5 , 3 , 7 , 10 , 4
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:32 pm

Stam sole
Mad-Wolf carried out 3 launched of one Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) 10.1 (Roll.) :
8 , 6 , 8
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Balance check [ Charmed existence]
Mad-Wolf carried out 5 launched of one Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 6 , 10 , 4 , 5
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:51 pm

Madison goes blantantly right ahead not caring about why Abayomi forbid her for entering but after all she was his superior now. Still the ghoul had strict order of not letting anyone come in or talk to the woman inside and after warning Madison his temper took over him and made a turn-around kick from behind like only she had seen in the movies.

The martial art movement found her chest and the blow was devastating, cracking several ribs and pushing her all the way back to the wall at the other side of the hallway. Like nothing happened Abayomi entered the room and delivered the un altered jello for Samantha. Asked her politely if she needed anything and started to come out while Madison was still standing up.
OOC: Madison takes two health levels of damage. She is currently -1 penalty to all combat actions
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Maddy stumbled back and was quite shocked, she didnt know if she wanted to rip the guys head off or be impressed by his display.
Well .. F*ck me...
She said with almost a laugh.
They must truly pay you good here...
Hee-Hee point taken... Suit yourself

She laughed and turned on her heals walking down the hallway away from the room trying not to show she was a bit injured.

She thought to herself that what ever he was guarding in that room he had to been paid a significant amount of money to stick so strictly to his orders. Or maybe he knew she was a monster and just trying to protect the woman from things like her.
She wasnt at all happy, but Still it wasn't worth her time she though..
Not her business, she did want she was sent her to do. She brushed past Vincent and the nurses station without giving them a second glance.

Though she wasn't terribly hungry at the moment she still had that lingering feeling of hunger in the pit of her stomach. And she couldn't recall ever eating anything today so she headed to her room to lick her wounded ego and look for  something to snack on.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Almost as the same time Madison was leaving the scene the elevator made a sound again, while opening its doors. Two policemen, dresses like swat but without the helmet, still wearing a wire attached to their left ear with some sort of communicator.

At the other side of the floor, two more men came using the emergency stairs, again guarding as pairs, each standing at one side of it. Another elevator came up with same result, except this time three other man emerged from the elevator. Arab seeming guy, one Vicent and Madison would recognize as Primogen of Malkavian Clan and a third WASP kind of guy, all going directly to Samantha's room.

The guards walked down the hallway passing next to the nurse control point and Madison as she was heading to her room. Four swat from the six originally arriving to the scene converged in the hallway in front of the room, taking tactical positions.

Eventually the ghoul was instructed to leave and the three VIP entered the room to meet Samantha. She saw the three men approaching to the front of her bed and wonder who would be her husband.
WASP guy:

Arab looking guy:

The other white guy:

The WASP guy came closely to Samantha and hug her with gentile care of not hurting her healing wounds and said to her in her ear.
"Marge my dear, you are finally awake!"

While keeping his distance with the public affection demonstration the 'other white guy' said.
"Good evening Ms. Sanders. My name is Agent Gregory Wilson from the FBI I'm investigating the kindnapping of several hostages by a terrorist group a week ago. I understand you were involved. This is my link to the NYPD Detective Haquim".

Haquim said.
"Good evening."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:49 pm

It was all.

It was all a lot.

Like something out of a movie, she kinda expected someone to come crashing through the window at any moment.

And then there was the fake husband, why keep up the pretence now? When the room was full of police. It all helped to put her ill at ease.

If you mean that I was taken by the group then yes. Earlier that same night.

What happened to those people they had trapped in the pit?

And why keep using the fake name?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Left_bar_bleue14/14Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Left_bar_bleue1/1Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Left_bar_bleue7/7Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:00 pm

The "fake"  husband sat next to Samantha in her bed, with just his hand over hers. While the FBI agent puts away his ID after showing it for Samantha to take a good look at it. Looked geniune. He said.
"Fortunally most of them where unharmed, except for a severe deshidratation and famine. Others have heavy psicological traumas, to catatonic state I'm afraid."

Then the policeman said.
"We have spoken to each of them and few testimonies put you as a collaborator of the terrorist. We wanted to check this version with you."

The FBI said rapidly.
"We spoke with the people at the ER, all witnesses including a nurse name Marcus said that you were abducted by these terrorist. So please, don't think you're in trouble at all. It's just rutine."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:47 pm

The room was suddenly very crowded. She took a deep breath, struggling to find the right words.

To those people’s eyes she was as bad as the rest of them, maybe she was? If the police hadn’t arrived how far would she have gone? Would she have been in the pit with the others, watched them slaughter each and everyone or would she have given in.

Had she given in?

I was.. she started to talk, or at least tried to They were going to kill them all, I tried so hard to get away and she was struggling to breath now, her memory taking her back to the factory. I didn’t do anything, but they wanted me too, s***, I’m sorry just give me a minute

She drags her hand back, covering her face as she wipes away tears.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Left_bar_bleue14/14Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Left_bar_bleue1/1Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Left_bar_bleue7/7Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Margaret's husband hug her close to his chest and kiss her on the top of her head saying.
"Easy my dear. It's not your fault. These monsters are to blame not you my good girl. You were strong enough to resist it, that's all it matters now."

Then he took her by the sides of her head gazing upon her eyes and said.
"When we get home I'll make you some waffles, what would you say about that?" he smiled.

The agent said.
"Don't worry Miss, take your time. After we finish this questions you'll be left alone."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Sam stared at the ‘husband’ confused ‘waffles’, seriously?

It started at the hospital, there had been some kind of fight and the patient had somehow been impaled with a large branch. His vitals were so low we couldn’t take them, but he responded to stimulus. It happens sometimes.... She shuck her head, trying to get things straightened out through the haze. Marcus and I were going to remove the stake when they arrived.

They had taken one of the security guards hostage, then they found us. They shot Marcus and took me and the man.
she seemed alright with this part, recounting it as if it was playing on a screen rather than something she had lived through.

The man in charge of them, he called himself Chief, grabbed me, I tried to get away on the bike ride to the factory but I couldn’t, he was too strong.

When we got there the place was like a fortress, every window and door seemed to be shut, welded shut.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:01 pm

The words fell out of her hardly with a thought.

There were more of them there, one looked like he had terminal cancer, it had spread to his face, I’m not sure he had long left, which probably helped him be as cruel as he was.

I made a run for it, hid among the machines, but cancer man found me, gave me a gun, two. Which was great until I realised it was full of blanks. They were playing with me, like a new toy.

What ever they were trying to do, to make me do, I failed. I would be dead now but they wanted a doctor to turn those people into walking bombs.

When I refused they threatened to kill me, when I didn’t do it, they said they kill one of them each hour
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:23 pm

The two men looked at each other. The policeman was taking notes in his notepad and listen carefully. After Samantha finished, he looked at the Agent which negated with his head and made a sign to go out of the room for a moment. The look at Samantha was suspicious, they didn't liked what they heared and things were getting serious. She could tell that much.

Both men exit the room and Sam's "fake husband" said to them.
"What's going on? Are we finished here?"

The Agent turned and sharp as a blade his words cutted the man question in half.
"We are not. Please wait here."

After they left fake husband said to Samantha.
"What happend? That was what happend, isn't it?" honestly confused.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:33 pm

I don’t know who you are, my name isn’t Madge or Magaret. And yes it is what happened more or less.

More of the general, less of details.

The things I saw, they shouldn’t be said out loud, I don’t think I could, not yet. It’s all too much, none of it makes sense and I’m scared.
her voice got louder as she went on, more shrill, less defined as she freaks out in front of the stranger
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:38 pm

Fake husband was shock.
"What do you mean dear? You don't remember me?"

He took a little distance between then trying to get a better look of her. He was in disbelief, took his wallet out of his poket and showed an old picture or them. Holding hands, sitting together in a beutiful frozen landscape some where in Europe.
"Don't you remember anything?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:56 pm

She took the picture from him, becoming more confused as she did.

You don’t understand, there isn’t anything to remember, my name is Dr Samantha Wilson.

This isn’t amnesia, I remember my life...it was rubbish but it was a life.

She started to move away, as much as she could while cursing legs that don’t appear to want to work.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:28 am

Fake husband smiled at Samantha and staring upon her gaze he told her.
"My Dear Margaret, of course you have amnesia and you're also confused due to the trauma from the kidnapping you had to endure, eventually you will remember everything.

You are not Samantha Wilson, that's someone you created to protect you from these horrifying events. You really are Margaret Sanders, the loving wife of Elias Ellison, me."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next