World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:39 am

Margaret felt ackward and confused but certain of two things, she didn't remember being married with Eliah because of her amnesia; as well she knew who Samantha Wilson was, her life, her experiences numbed in her mind but still there, per haps the live of someone very close to her or may be her own life entwined with her fantasies.

Eliah took a golden ring from his pocket and place it in her open hand saying.
"I'm so sorry these horrible men, these terrorist took our wedding ring from you. Surely it was painful, you struggled with this Chief but he took it away while you were in tears. I know my dear, I know."

"The police found it. They have given it back and now I do so to you. This is the proof of our love.

You remember don't you our perfect wedding in the garden of Ellison's Castle outside New York, right in front of the horse quarters, more than two hundred guest and you wore that divine white dress you brough from Paris. Your father, your mom and your sister were there, very happy to see how gorgeous their baby had grown up."

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed)

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:44 am

For Margaret that was the happiest day of her life, she could smell the flowers and the decoration was perfect, everyone so well dressed and the castle, she just felt like a princess. She remembered Eliah, so gorgeous that day, black tie tuxido with those diamond cufflinks...

Her mind continued dreaming about Eliah's narration, filling the blanks on her own, living the moment like it was yesterday. It was beautiful.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:02 am

She was lost in the memory for a moment, a smile spread across her face.  

I remember that I was petrified that I would mess something up.  But it was wonderful. 

We'll get there together, put the pieces back.
this time she reached out for him.  

She had felt so alone before, but that was fading now as she slipped the ring on her hand.  It felt odd, out of place, but perhaps they hadn't been together that long?  She couldn't place a time on anything, but that would come

They didn't seem happy, the officers that is.  Do you know anything more?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:51 am

Eliah smiled with loving eyes to Marge and said with reassuring tone and absolute self security.
"Don't worry about them my dear, they're here to help. I assure you no one will ever harm you again. I'll keep you close to from now on." and he kissed her forehead.

For some reason Eliah's words were heavy and full of righteousness, per haps she had forgotten that he isn't a man that gives his Oath without meaning but now it was clear again. Eliah meant it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Eliah, I saw such horrible things. It’s hard to describe, I don’t know what was worse what they were or what they did.

They kept those people like animals. Dressed in rags.

She felt safer now, now Eliah was here. But now she didn’t trust anything her head was telling her, she would have to rely on him to get things straight.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/14Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Willpower:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Happy April Fool's day: Samantha-Madison (closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:38 pm

The ambient was much different than before of Eliah's arrival. The night was finally calmed and things were getting back to its place. Margaret felt uneasy about the contradictions in her mind, she was Samantha or was she Margaret, it was still confusing and of course the monstruosities she had seen had a heavy burden on her. Her mind was a mess.

Eliah look upon her and said with smooth voice.
"Know you're not feeling yourself my dear. Too much has happened, too much for any human to bare. You need time to rest, time to gather the pieces and come back to your center.

Forget about them, about the monstruosities you've seen. You're safe now and we will be home tonight."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Home sounds just what I need. She grins, as her spirits raised.

Although studies on the treatment of psychogenic amnesia aren’t particularly useful. It could just come back to me, or worse case I need to confront the reasons why it occurred in the first place.

But being somewhere familiar can only help.

Being with you.

Her mind picked up all manner of studies on the subject, retrograde amnesia not anterograde she hoped. She would know that soon enough.

Eliah, did I study medicine?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Eliah smiled at Marge and with awe called her <His genious queen>. He stood up while listening to his wife's explaination about type of amnesia, then he answered.
"Yes my dear, you're a physician. You used to work in ER a few years ago and went to private practice when we married in 1997. When you're ready you will go back to your consultory. I'm sure Mrs. Amelia is expecting your soon return."

Then he continued.
"I'm going out to ask the medical staff and the policeman to release you now. It's been too much already. I will be right outside, not far away and I'll come back very soon."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:13 pm

She drank in the affection, listening intently to his words trying to find the familiar amongst them, but happy enough to know it would all be alright now.

Nodding as he explained her work, it made sense, and it was a small matter than she hadn’t a clue who Mrs Amelia was.

Well you go perform that miracle, and I’ll work on getting my limbs to cooperate. she joked, covering the fact that was struggling to see him go.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:55 am

Eliah came back just few minutes after he left. He was smiling and said.
"They will start the paperwork. In a couple of hours you'll be home my dear. I also called to ask for a physiotherapist to help you from tomorrow morning to rehabilitate your muscles. We will be playing badminton in no time, I promise."

While catching up in several topics to help Marge to refresh her memory the policeman, the agent and another elegant black guy dressed in a suit came in to the room and spread around Margaret.

The new elegant guy:

The agent said.
"Mrs. Sanders we won't be taking anymore of your time, we just want to ask you a few more questions and you're free to go home to your family."

Eliah looked at Margaret gazing upon her eyes with mesmerizing influence over her. She couldn't break from Elijah's eyes they were otherwordly captivating. Then he said.
"You won't remember having this conversation..."

That was it. Margaret wasn't sure what Eliah meant with those words and the crew in front of her had different expressions, just consternated about something in their minds.

Finally the Agent said.
"Do you remember any distinctive marks that could help us indentify these terrorists' group?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:05 am

Maggie cast her mind back, her memory concentrating only on the details rather than what had happened to her.

Thr first impression anyone got was that of a motorcycle gang.

When I used to work in an ER
and she looks at Eliah for clarification You would see tattoos, gang tags, but I don’t remember anything of the kind on this group.

Although it’s possible the cameras in the hospital would have picked them up.

Why was I in the hospital?  She thought to herself, did I make that up too.  Why take me in the first place if I wasn’t treating that patient?

She began to give a description of the gang members.  Sabrina she could detail quite clearly, having been far too close and personal for all the wrong reasons.

The Chief she could identify well too.  His height, build, strength.  Demeanour and character as she saw it.

It was a relief in some respects, by focusing on the small details she could hide from what had actually happened.

She detailed Cancer man too, and her diagnosis of his condition.  His speed and stealth despite it, his cruelty, sensitivity to light.

There were details she left till the end, after giving less but still useful notes on the others, their cool skin, their aggressive nature, seemingly less than human.  The nickname she was given “Blood bag” left a bitter taste in her mouth even now.

There was one last thing, but I’m not sure I remember it right.  I was petrified at the time and my mind is having trouble keeping things straight.  But I want you to know the full account as I saw it however farsical it sounds.

Near the end, after they had finished having fun, they wanted, you know what they wanted to do.

The Chief, he could see that I wasn’t going to help them and he grabbed me holding me close.  And it was like, no it was, he somehow grew fangs.  He growled at me and the look in his eye, his face.  Then he made them disappear.

It sounds ridiculous, I know, and I was terrified, but you wanted to know everything.  Even if looking back it’s unbelievable.

She finished there, looking back to Eliah for approval, that they would be satisfied that this was enough.
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:00 am

Margaret didn't know what surprised her more, the fact that none of them even flintch at the idea of the fang growing thing or that in her medical knowledge he knew it was impossible and yet she saw it.

The two policeman and the agent look at each others face with approval and finally he said
"Thank you for your time Mrs. Sanders. You're free to go."

Eliah let them go and then he said to Margaret.
"My dear I'll go out and ask for a wheel chair. I'll be right back."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Samantha Wilson Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:34 pm

The aurthorities seemed statisfied at last as they left. She wasn't sure what she had told them now, the memory was fading. Which raised alarms at her current medical condition and she had to wander if a cat scan might actually be a good idea after all.

That too faded and Maggie looked to gather her belongings, but finding nothing was at a loss at what to do.

She had little doubt that Eliah would get his way and have her out of the hospital in short order.

There was a fair amount of hesitation in leaving the room. Despite the questions, she had been safe here, at least she felt it. It was all very confusing, she hardly knew which way was up and in her current state was physically weaker than she had felt before. That in itself was a worry, she felt as if she was an indepent kind of person.

And that was a big problem, she would have to rely on Eliah to find her way back, but how well did he know her? How open were they as a couple?

The questions turned round in her head as she waited, including who on earth was this Sam Wilson?
Dr Samantha Wilson
Dr Samantha Wilson
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2